Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-06-2017, 04:21 AM   #281
decim

Mum and Dad told us we will be having some visitors stay with us. Foreigners.
They said the foreigners will kill some of us, by gun, knife or bomb. We shouldn't blame them. We should turn the other cheek and accommodate the foreigners violence as the new status quo. Deviation from violence toleration will be branded as right wing racism accompanied by attendant ostracisation.
Mum and Dad are fucking dickheads.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 27-06-2017 at 04:23 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 05:40 AM   #282
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Not sure if you all are aware of the recent class action by refugees not happy with the standard of their accommodation on Manus Island.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-1...sation/8616672

They have been awarded $70M = $150,000 each in compensation.

Those who are given residency will get more than quadruple in welfare than Australian born people on the same benefits and they will get priority housing as well.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 27-06-2017 at 05:41 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 05:54 AM   #283
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post

They have been awarded $70M = $150,000 each in compensation.

Those who are given residency will get more than quadruple in welfare than Australian born people on the same benefits and they will get priority housing as well.
That's essentially getting a grant to settle in a country.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #284
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Yeah, let's not post the twitter link eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 08:49 AM   #285
elshaper

Default Hypocrite

Let's not post MSM link either OK?
You have no evidence that it contains correct information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 01:11 PM   #286
markgobell

Guardian : Finsbury Park accused Darren Osborne appears at Old Bailey

Unemployed father of four from Cardiff charged with terrorism-related murder appears at brief bail hearing by video-link

Tuesday 27 June 2017 11.50 BST
Last modified on Tuesday 27 June 2017 13.44 BST

A man has appeared at the Old Bailey in London charged with terrorism-related murder after the Finsbury Park van attack last week.

Darren Osborne, 47, appeared at the brief bail hearing by video-link from HMP Belmarsh, wearing jogging bottoms and a maroon T-shirt.

The unemployed father of four from Cardiff was charged on Friday with murdering Makram Ali, 51, and attempting to murder several others when he allegedly drove a rented lorry into a crowd of Muslims leaving a mosque on the night of 19 June.

Osborne spoke only to confirm his name and did not apply for bail during the hearing, which lasted less than 10 minutes. He has been remanded in custody.

He will next appear at the Old Bailey on 20 July before Mr Justice Holroyd, who runs the terrorism case management list.

markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 04:18 PM   #287
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Yeah, let's not post the twitter link eh?
Is this now considered evidence now it's been posted here and the poster then has to personally verify all the information contained within the twitter post?
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #288
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Guardian : Finsbury Park accused Darren Osborne appears at Old Bailey

Unemployed father of four from Cardiff charged with terrorism-related murder appears at brief bail hearing by video-link

Tuesday 27 June 2017 11.50 BST
Last modified on Tuesday 27 June 2017 13.44 BST

A man has appeared at the Old Bailey in London charged with terrorism-related murder after the Finsbury Park van attack last week.

Darren Osborne, 47, appeared at the brief bail hearing by video-link from HMP Belmarsh, wearing jogging bottoms and a maroon T-shirt.

The unemployed father of four from Cardiff was charged on Friday with murdering Makram Ali, 51, and attempting to murder several others when he allegedly drove a rented lorry into a crowd of Muslims leaving a mosque on the night of 19 June.

Osborne spoke only to confirm his name and did not apply for bail during the hearing, which lasted less than 10 minutes. He has been remanded in custody.

He will next appear at the Old Bailey on 20 July before Mr Justice Holroyd, who runs the terrorism case management list.

Have you verified the evidence personally within that article before uploading it here to the forum?

I know it a ridiculous question, I just had to post it considering
Both psychopaths and sociopaths are devoid of empathy or morals, these are the true enemy of mankind - Elite
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 12:16 PM   #289
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

Have you verified the evidence personally within that article before uploading it here to the forum?

I know it a ridiculous question, I just had to post it considering

No.

Why do you ask ?

Why is it a ridiculous question ?

Why did you "just have to post it" ?

Last edited by markgobell; 28-06-2017 at 12:16 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote