Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 08-02-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
orgo knight

Default How to identify a human time traveler

From time to time, stories leak out about chance meetings of people who are travelers through time. Over the course of an 80 year life, the average person has a 60% chance of actually talking unknowingly to a time traveler, and over a 99% chance of laying eyes on one! Most people see a time traveler in public without realizing it at least once a year. Although most of the time you won't be able to tell a time traveler from a regular person, there are some signs that you can watch for. There are several novelty reasons that you might want to talk to a time traveler, as well as some more serious ones.

How to identify a human time traveler?

The problem with knowing a time traveler when you see one is that there are several different kinds. Unless you want to go around every day wearing a shirt that says 'Are you a time traveler?', it is not going to be easy.

Here are a few of the signs:

- Slightly distorted language or strange word usage. As a result of being from a different time, they have different accents or strange word habits, even if they are speaking in your language.

- Hats and head coverings. Some time travelers make a habit not to let their face be seen if possible. Generally they try to cover themselves up as much as possible.

- Abnormal watches. Keep an eye out for people with large or multiple watches. If you can, get a close look at the watch and note the symbols or buttons. There are various reasons for these devices, although the watch is rarely the time travel device itself.

- Other arm markings. I know that there is one group of time travelers that have a symbol imprinted on their forearms.

- Time traveler logos on clothing or equipment. Below are a few known time traveler logos. Memorizing these is a must. If you see one of these one day, you want to be able to instantly recognize it as time travel related.

Time Travelers also have a habit of using words backwards. I'm not sure why this is, but whenever you have time travelers, you have strange names or words associated with them which have more meaning when read backwards. This is possibly just the result of the universe trying to repair itself from rough time jumps. If the travelers name is originally Johnno, and you ask for their name, they might tell you that it is Onnhoj. This is not something visual, but it is a sign that you need to know.

If you notice these signs, watch the person closely to see if things seem weird or foreign to them. If they act like they are in a place of high novelty (to them), then you may have found a time traveler. You can talk to most travelers without a problem, although getting involved in the time travel itself may draw some unwanted attention to you. I have spoken to two time travelers personally, both of which only stayed in the present time for a few days. They are always coming and going.

source
http://www.realworldmysteries.com/wa...travelers.html
orgo knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
greenleaf
Banned

.!tsirw sih no kcolc a htiw ,rekaB moT rof tuo kool a peek ll'I ,gnitseretnI yreV
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
siscid
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
.!tsirw sih no kcolc a htiw ,rekaB moT rof tuo kool a peek ll'I ,gnitseretnI yreV
Oh my god, Time traveler! Lets ban em!

"But the Universe doesn't say what you want it say. The Universe says, just what it says, when it says, what it says."

The Ernies - Here and Now
siscid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:18 AM   #4
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post

Help! I've got a time-traveller trapped behind my monitor screen!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
cheeney1
Banned

Thumbs up

Aren't We all Time Travellers of Sorts...........
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #6
redhead

Blue police phone boxes is also a dead giveaway, along with robotic dogs and long scarves
redhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
cheeney1
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead View Post
Blue police phone boxes is also a dead giveaway, along with robotic dogs and long scarves

What about People in Fancy Coloured Uniforms and Have Pointy Ears,And say Things Like These Humans are illogical Capt

Phasers on Stun we Come In Peace Shoot To Kill Scotty Beam Me Up.......
cheeney1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
greenleaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeney1 View Post
What about People in Fancy Coloured Uniforms and Have Pointy Ears,And say Things Like These Humans are illogical Capt

Phasers on Stun we Come In Peace Shoot To Kill Scotty Beam Me Up.......
lol... "very funny Scotty!..... Now beam down my clothes!"
Old 09-02-2008, 02:06 PM   #9
tinmenace

Thumbs up

This is a fascinating subject! I am TOTALLY going to get a t-shirt that says "are you a time-traveler?"

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #10
greenleaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
This is a fascinating subject! I am TOTALLY going to get a t-shirt that says "are you a time-traveler?"

you should do.. have it saying "?relevarT emiT A uoY erA"
Old 09-02-2008, 02:24 PM   #11
tinmenace

Niiiiice! Yep, thank you!

I'm totally not joking dude!

Old 09-02-2008, 02:33 PM   #12
weareinfinitelove

I've posted a link to this website on myspace.
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:19 PM   #13
greenleaf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
I've posted a link to this website on myspace.
with an old mush like mine [even when I can be arsed having a shave], you tend to avoid those social networking sites... we're not all Anna Friel lookalikes..so it's ok for some.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:22 PM   #14
tinmenace

Quote:
Cris McCarthy has put together this amazing documentary, and it has taken her over 5 years to complete....mainly because the majority of her footage was confiscated by the CIA, and just recently released by the Supreme Court, due to a "fictionalized creation" clause.

Cris was able to track down people that had some .. conversations with John Titor, including one of the first people to talk with him, and believe what he was saying. She in turn helped Chris make contact with John Titor.

Cris started talking with Quantum Theory Professors, and Physics,discussing the possibilities of time traveling.Not long after she had gotten to chat with John Titor .., Cris McCarthy is questioned by CIA.... We are not going to spoil the rest of the Documentary, but we will say this, our production company and editors were shocked by the footage that was discovered on the last few tapes............

It will take the destruction of millions upon millions of Human Lives, for us to be able to overlook some of the ridiculous obstacles that we have created for ourselves, such as...Racism, Religious Persecution, Materialism, Greed, and Power...! For Interview Info E-Mail [email protected]

From a TIMETRAVEL MySpace

Old 09-02-2008, 06:24 PM   #15
edit

Quote:
Nobody likes me...
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 06:28 PM   #16
edit

Quote:
........................I........................
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 11:18 AM   #17
emerald
Banned

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures281.htm

The current issue has an uncharacteristically interesting "disclosure" related to the topics frequently discussed on your list. I'm just tossing it out for informal assessing by anybody interested. It suggests "time travel," with the usual WWN chaff & fluff.

The story claims the FBI is holding a "time traveler" from our future at a remote farm, apparently in New England. The story, ostensibly reported by "Australian journalist Theodore Dumane," claims that a male, age 47, "appeared" on 24 Jan 1999 next to a dumpster at a supermarket parking lot in Woburn, MA. His "time machine" had had a breakdown, and his appearance in our time was "an accident." He was stuck here.

The guy reportedly showed up at "a Harvard research facility," where security people believed he could be a spy and called in the Feds. The FBI is said to have located the guy in Boston, where he was taken into custody and remains today, WWN says.

Of course, the WWN story suggests the FBI is grilling the guy and learning all sorts of cool stuff about the next 423 years, since the fellow reportedly came back from Year 2422. Although not up there with the "Bat Boy" and "Hillary has alien baby," the piece is fascinating in terms of content analysis in context with previous WWN stuff which later related accurately to eventual "mainstream" disclosures. (Lockheed's "stealth ship" is one example; Dr. Leo Sprinkle, UFO/abduction therapist in Laramie, Wyoming) being "outed" on WWN's cover, in 1988, is another, as was CIA "psi/spy" story breaking in WWN disinformation context to deflect mainstream "retail" news.)

Some of you folks on this list are apparently ready to "do the math" that establishes the theoretical basis for what WWN is suggesting and confabulating, so if past is prelude to the future, somebody might be getting "too close," or stumbling into areas where "mad scientists" from contraband programs are institutionalized and, in this case, one may have "gotten loose." Hey, it's happened before. (And then there were the Marconi "suicides" in the U.K., and last week's "suicide" of Australia's topmost intelligence official in this country...but those are other stories, for other times.)

If you have any insights into this, or contextual information, it would be appreciated. Thanks, Dick Farley.

P. S. - The issue of WWN of which I speak is easy to find. The cover story this week is that somebody "dug up" Elvis, and the body in the grave at Graceland wasn't his!!!

P. P. S. - Personally, I wondered whether the "time traveler" might not have been a Dan Smith clone, sent back from the future to locate the "real" Dan Smith now-time. But seeing that someone at least using Dan's identity is still transmitting messages, that theory will have to fall to one perhaps somebody on your list will put forward. DF

The initial reaction to the story by the physicists on the list was that the story was probably false, but that the idea ought to be investigated. Jack Sarfatti wrote:

This is an interesting story. Probably fiction. If true FBI and or CIA should have me and my people interview the guy ASAP. But consider the source. It's probably not true. It may be part of a disinformation effort to debunk what I am doing in which we should expect such things to really happen with increasing frequency. This is part of what Dan Smith calls the "Eschaton". Jacques Vallee has described it more scientifically in his books.

Dick Farley wrote back in response to Jack's comments:

Dr. S.,

I agree that it's most likely false, but your sensitivity to the possibility that it may be indirectly targeting the spheres in which you're exploring is an excellent reflex. Back in 1988, when some friends (and benefactors) and I were approached by Linda Howe about funding a video on the "Mars Face," we had an encounter with the WWN.

Linda arranged for us (three, including myself) to accompany her to The Analytical Sciences Corporation (TASC), near Boston, where Dr. Marc Carlotto was working on image analysis, and where the "Mars Face" photo-interp had been done. Our team had interest in something scientifically balanced, at least raising the questions but at the same time including Marc's "caveats" about the image density and uncertainties.

Even more interesting, to us and to Marc at that juncture (August 1988), was what he was exploring about fractal analyses when applied to the larger Mars field of view. He had just identified several other possible anomalous formations. That in itself was scientifically intriguing for any movie...but Linda and her cadre of handlers didn't see it that way, apparently. Even though "our team" had agreed already to fund half of the $95,000 Linda had said she'd need to do the film, the deal "fell through." Seemed to me that she and her handlers preferred the "sensationalized pseudo-science" of Dick Hoagland and other disinformationists, feeding into the more bizarre and mystical of theories as we've seen promulgated in the intervening eleven years.

Jump to WWN!

A few short weeks after our visit to TASC, when it appeared that the "Mars Face" in context would get a viewing in the video WE were interested in helping to get made, the WWN launched a series of cover stories about the "Mars Face Talking to Earth!" Imagine the impact of that on mainstream interest? My sense has been that Linda is part of the cadre which spins such yarns, acting either as an asset for "intell" or she is a dupe. She was too good of a reporter to fall for the whole thing, at least initially. But she is now well hooked, if her behaviors at Rockefeller's JY Ranch symposium (which I'd had a hand in organizing when I was with the Human Potential Foundation, 9/13/93) are any indication. Since then, she's worked for Bigelow and with Art Bell?

So, the WWN has an uncanny sense of timing when it comes to highlighting REAL scientific breakthroughs or potentials therefore, in areas which touch on the sensitive.

emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 11:50 AM   #18
cosmicstardust

[QUOTE=emerald;464950][B][SIZE="4"]http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures281.htm

His "time machine" had had a breakdown, and his appearance in our time was "an accident." He was stuck here.

God, I know how he must have felt
cosmicstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #19
lemonique

[QUOTE=cosmicstardust;464981]
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
[B][SIZE="4"]http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures281.htm

His "time machine" had had a breakdown, and his appearance in our time was "an accident." He was stuck here.

God, I know how he must have felt

Lem
lemonique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #20
ian2day
Inactive

Would this count as backwards talk?

ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote