Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-10-2017, 06:36 PM   #1
riseaquarius

Default Aids Cure!!!

Modern science has the ability to permanently cure AIDs and other STDs.
The problem is that AIDs researchers, for example, have no incentive to actually develop a cure.
This is because they are paid millions of dollars a year to research a cure for AIDS, not to find one.
If they ever did find one, they would all be told thank you very much and be laid off.
But as long as AIDs continues to exist, and they pretend to research a cure for it,
AIDs researchers can kick back and rake in millions of dollars
in donations and government grants.

To solve this problem, and finally have a cure for AIDs developed,
the payment arrangement between government and AIDs research organizations
simply needs to be changed, from - pay you for research, fire you for cure,
to - pay you nothing for research, pay you gigantic lump sum for cure.
If you can convince government there is ANY NEED whatsoever
to change this payment arrangement (sarcasm), then I guarantee
you would have a cure for AIDs within 24 hours.

It is worth noting that this same exact scam
is aiso being perpetrated by the entire Cancer research industry as well,
which means that both of the top 2 deadliest diseases in the U.S. are
no closer to being cured today than they were 30 years and 2 billion wasted tax dollars ago.

Now you know why the Satanists over at the
world's leading AIDs research organization chose to call their organization amfAR...

So there you have it.
As promised - a cure for not only AIDs, but also Cancer

UPDATE:
-----------------------------------------------------------
I think some people are missing the point of this post entirely:

When you give someone MILLIONS of dollars per year to develop a cure for AIDs,
but then allow them to take as MANY YEARS as they claim they need to do it with zero oversight
which has been happening now for 30 years with no significant breakthroughs whatsoever,

THAT IS PROOF that they are not developing a cure for shit,
and are just stealing the money and letting people die.

That is my point, which everyone seems to have missed.

Any feedback about the soundness of my reasoning would be greatly appreciated.
Who knows, maybe I'm just crazy.

www.ChurchOfFiction.com

"Fiction is the truth inside the lie." - Stephen King

Last edited by riseaquarius; 13-10-2017 at 02:25 AM.
riseaquarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:59 PM   #2
thermion

Wasn't there discussion of some quack cancer cure on here a year or two back? Bicarbonate of soda and honey or some such; like you could 'suppress' something so basic.

But Big Pharma seem to have found cures for TB (or it did and still is mostly effective if patients take the full course of medication), and numerous other illnesses completely. Oh, and why didn't they continue to suppress the smoking/lung cancer risk if treating it was to be so lucrative?

thermion
thermion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:48 PM   #3
bamboozooka

dead lung cancer patients are not lucrative so releasing a suppressed treatment to keep them alive longer gives them more fundage.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:07 PM   #4
the apprentice

The corporations that own the tabbaco industry also own the nicotine advertising companies, the vaping chemicls company coal and the patches and all of the other treatments, Kerching.

Those till are always open

Last edited by the apprentice; 12-10-2017 at 08:09 PM.
the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:01 PM   #5
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
dead lung cancer patients are not lucrative so releasing a suppressed treatment to keep them alive longer gives them more fundage.
Yeh, I agree.

It's all out Big Pharma making loads of MONEY $$$$$$$ ,,

In 100 yrs time they'll probably have amazing chemotherapy treatments,, (Costing more $$$$$) but still, alas, no cure.

Meanwhile advanced gene DNA research will probably continue and advance so that Millionaires can select genetic traits in their future offspring. At a big price of course!

I remember reading David saying cancer was caused by a fungal infection.

GP's and Doctors (and all healthcare staff) can be so clueless or rather kept in the dark/naive. Acting like programmed trained robots. Understandably though, to put food on the family table.

I've been researching Vitamins and minerals and the effects of Defficiencies ,,

eg Vit C - Scurvey - bleeding joints and joint pain - skin lesions - depression - low mood etc,,,,,,

Vitam D - The Sunshine Vitamin - Necessary for Calcium uptake and for the IMMUME system. It's a hormone manufactured by the skin rather than a vitamin. DEFFICIENCY - RICKETS (Now seen more than ever (re high factor sun screens). Depression ,, Seasonal Affective Disorder ,, SAD Syndrome. Loads of UK citizens are deficient in Vitamin D, - no enough sunlight!

The list goes on ,,,,,,

But do GP's ever say 'I'll check you vitamin levels'? No ,, they say ,, Ok ,, I'll give you a prescription of """"""""" ,, No doubt some anti psychotic recommended by Big Pharma. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

The Genetic scientists seem to know all about disease prevention and biological health when it's comes to GMO's. Why? because there's money to be made ,, Bigger populations = More money for the Super rich ,, (for those that can afford their prices anyway).

Edit - If the GMO scientific elite re engineer fruit to have less or no Vitamin C ,, and deplete the allready deficient food sources of Vitamin D - Imagine the ever increasing amount of $$$$$$$$$$ they can make!

...... By - encouraging and training GPs (and NHS doctors) to prescribe expensive medications to treat the symptoms of vitamin deficiencies. (I have read research/studies linking certain Cancers to a LACK OF Vitamin D ,, associating it with the Immune system.)

When I worked in the NHS I did talk to other staff members about Vitamins & Mineral Supplements ,, and the overwhelming response ,, ''You don't need them if you have a good diet''.

Last edited by jupiter12; 12-10-2017 at 09:25 PM.
jupiter12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:42 PM   #6
Merrylegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Yeh, I agree.

It's all out Big Pharma making loads of MONEY $$$$$$$ ,,

In 100 yrs time they'll probably have amazing chemotherapy treatments,, (Costing more $$$$$) but still, alas, no cure.

Meanwhile advanced gene DNA research will probably continue and advance so that Millionaires can select genetic traits in their future offspring. At a big price of course!

I remember reading David saying cancer was caused by a fungal infection.

GP's and Doctors (and all healthcare staff) can be so clueless or rather kept in the dark/naive. Acting like programmed trained robots. Understandably though, to put food on the family table.

I've been researching Vitamins and minerals and the effects of Defficiencies ,,

eg Vit C - Scurvey - bleeding joints and joint pain - skin lesions - depression - low mood etc,,,,,,

Vitam D - The Sunshine Vitamin - Necessary for Calcium uptake and for the IMMUME system. It's a hormone manufactured by the skin rather than a vitamin. DEFFICIENCY - RICKETS (Now seen more than ever (re high factor sun screens). Depression ,, Seasonal Affective Disorder ,, SAD Syndrome. Loads of UK citizens are deficient in Vitamin D, - no enough sunlight!

The list goes on ,,,,,,

But do GP's ever say 'I'll check you vitamin levels'? No ,, they say ,, Ok ,, I'll give you a prescription of """"""""" ,, No doubt some anti psychotic recommended by Big Pharma. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

The Genetic scientists seem to know all about disease prevention and biological health when it's comes to GMO's. Why? because there's money to be made ,, Bigger populations = More money for the Super rich ,, (for those that can afford their prices anyway).

Edit - If the GMO scientific elite re engineer fruit to have less or no Vitamin C ,, and deplete the allready deficient food sources of Vitamin D - Imagine the ever increasing amount of $$$$$$$$$$ they can make!

...... By - encouraging and training GPs (and NHS doctors) to prescribe expensive medications to treat the symptoms of vitamin deficiencies. (I have read research/studies linking certain Cancers to a LACK OF Vitamin D ,, associating it with the Immune system.)

When I worked in the NHS I did talk to other staff members about Vitamins & Mineral Supplements ,, and the overwhelming response ,, ''You don't need them if you have a good diet''.
I have had my vitamin D levels checked by my rheumatologist and B12 and folic acid levels checked by my GP, the problem is that high folic acid levels can mask low vitamin B12 levels, I have a high level of folic acid, my GP does not seem to understand this
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:53 PM   #7
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrylegs View Post
I have had my vitamin D levels checked by my rheumatologist and B12 and folic acid levels checked by my GP, the problem is that high folic acid levels can mask low vitamin B12 levels, I have a high level of folic acid, my GP does not seem to understand this
I read a health forum recently and a member said they had to beg their GP to check their Vit D level. GP's don't seem to understand vitamins and mineral importance!?

We all know how overworked and stretched GPs are but a health issue could be resolved easier (possibly),,

Thanks for adding that Merrylegs because B12 is currently on my hit list for investigation. I can see how important it is along with folic acid. I didn't realise how deficiencies can cause such major health problems! Physically and mentally

Last edited by jupiter12; 12-10-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:23 AM   #8
riseaquarius

but then allow them to take as MANY YEARS as they claim they need to do it with zero oversight
which has been happening now for 30 years with no significant breakthroughs whatsoever,

www.ChurchOfFiction.com

Old 13-10-2017, 07:29 AM   #9
Merrylegs

The health industry is massive, it keeps a lot of people in work, why would they want to cure any illness? isn't it better for them to induce or make illnesses worse through the use of vaccines and drugs.
Of course they do not want cures and if they had them they would not let them into the public domain.
Merrylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 08:43 AM   #10
eddieb

Now don't go jumping down my throat when you read the following..

Several months ago I read an article that stated that there was no such thing as AIDS. It went on to say that people died from the drugs that were given to them to alleviate their so called AIDS.
I cannot remember the actual article but if anyone cares to look, just search for, ''there is no such thing as AIDS''.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 09:27 PM   #11
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseaquarius View Post

I got your point riseaquarius and I think others did too. Apologies for going off track a bit but lots of things are interconnected and not just clean cut black & white.

The elite brigade controlling Big Pharma only care about $$$$$$$$$$$ ,, and how to exploit the global masses to make more of it.

It opens other doors and questions too ,, ie ,, was AIDS a genetically engineered targeted virus?

When enough people DO start asking questions re a cure and ask why it's taking so long ,, Miraculously ,, a cure may appear! The treatment is out there (for those in wealthy countries). AIDS doesn't kill anymore ,, that is if people are fortunate to be able to access healthcare and treatment.

Last edited by jupiter12; 13-10-2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #12
riseaquarius

Quote:
I got your point riseaquarius and I think others did too. Apologies for going off track a bit but lots of things are interconnected and not just clean cut black & white.
Much appreciated.
I really feel like the problem is so obvious people should start asking questions.

www.ChurchOfFiction.com

Old 14-10-2017, 07:25 PM   #13
elshaper

Look at it from spiritual/occult side.
If you can change your DNA in 12D, providing you know how to access 12D, then once you change your DNA or HIV virus DNA, you are cured.

Now you can go the 3D route i.e. chemical route or energetic route. You choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
There are lots of good ideas. Problem is no one does anything.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 02:33 PM   #14
st jimmy

I'm not sure if it's a complete cure for "AIDS", but nutritional supplements with multivitamins are not only an effective medicine against AIDS, but also for other diseases.: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...30&postcount=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Not unimportant: multivitamins have no major adverse side effects (although the effects of Vitamin A in HIV-positive pregnant women needs to be studied) and are cheap (just the other day I bought 360 days worth of multivitamin pills for a total cost of 8 euro, some 15 cents per week).
Multivitamins are known to have beneficial effects also on other diseases.

In the following 2 year study HIV-positive adults (without AIDS) were given multivitamins, selenium or placebo (so they didn’t get the AZT or ARV). With multivitamins only 8% progressed to worse health, while on selenium 12% and placebo 15% deteriorated.
Baum et al, Effect of Micronutrient Supplementation … Botswana (2013): http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...hms-664120.pdf

In this study 1078 HIV-positive pregnant women infected with HIV in Tanzania, were given either multivitamins, vitamin A or placebo. Multivitamins resulted in less progression to stage 4 of AIDS or death: multivitamins 67 of 271 (24.7%); multivitamins/vitamin A 70 of 268 (26.1%); vitamin A 79 of 272 (29.0%); placebo 83 of 267 (31.1%). Multivitamins also had positive effects on CD4 and CD8 cell counts (higher); viral loads (lower); oral and gastrointestinal manifestations, dysentery, fatigue, rash, and acute upper respiratory tract infections (reduced). The beneficial effects of multivitamins were still apparent after 4 years.
Fawzi et al, A trial multivitamin supplements and HIV … (2004): http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa040541

In this study the efficacy of micronutrients (including vitamins) was tested in sick AIDS-victims that were poisoned with ARV. The death rate was significantly lower in the micronutrients group 8 (of 242) as compared to the placebo group 15 (of 239). There were less hospital admittances in the micronutrients group 16, while 20 in the placebo group. There were less minor adverse effects in the micronutrients group 64, 73 in the placebo group.
Jiamton et al, Micronutrient supplementation on mortality HIV-infected … Bangkok (2003): http://journals.lww.com/aidsonline/p...&type=abstract
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote