Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 10-09-2017, 09:32 AM   #221
iamawaveofthesea

Trigger Happy With Toxins
New varieties of GMOs come with instructions to douse the earth with toxic herbicides.
By Jill Richardson / OtherWords
September 7, 2017, 1:35 PM GMT

For many years, genetically engineered crops were said to be environmentally responsible.

Those crops have genes from different species implanted in them, giving them traits they normally wouldn’t have. Companies like Monsanto that produced such strains claimed they were good for the planet.

One genetically engineered crop variety is specifically designed to withstand exposure to Monsanto’s herbicide Roundup, which Monsanto claimed broke down quickly in the soil.

With these “Roundup Ready” crops, farmers can spray their entire fields with Roundup, trusting that their crops will live and the weeds will die.

Monsanto said it was safe. Why? Because Roundup was safe.

Some contest the claim that Roundup is actually safe. California lists it as a carcinogen, so maybe it isn’t.

Another Monsanto product, Xtend, uses a different herbicide — dicamba — that inspires no such debate. It’s bad for you.

A new form of genetically engineered crops — soybeans that can survive exposure to dicamba — means an increase of the use of dicamba. To rid a field of weeds, a farmer douses it in the herbicide. Only the soybeans live, while the weeds die.

Yet dicamba is a reproductive toxin. And now it’s going to cover crops that will be sold as food.
http://www.alternet.org/environment/...xic-herbicides

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:56 PM   #222
iamawaveofthesea

How Monsanto Is Devastating Thousands of Farms Across 20 States
Monsanto's GE cotton and soybeans were made to be resistant to an herbicide that drifts to nearby crops.
By Bill Freese / AlterNet
September 8, 2017, 11:00 PM GMT

Bill Bader is Missouri’s largest peach grower, supplying produce to retailers throughout the mid-South. But the last two years have found him struggling to save his farm. Thousands of his trees have defoliated limbs and walnut-size peaches not worth the picking, with 30,000 trees irreparably damaged.

Bader is not alone. Over 2,200 other farmers growing soybeans, tomatoes, melons, grapes and other crops across 20 states have reported crop damage on more than three million acres, slashing harvests by a third or more. Losses are estimated in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
http://www.alternet.org/food/how-mon...ross-20-states

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Old 22-09-2017, 01:48 PM   #223
iamawaveofthesea

Dicamba Drift Spreading Destruction Of Food & Health

Old 25-09-2017, 08:17 AM   #224
iamawaveofthesea

The secrets of the pineal gland - Full

Old 26-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #225
iamawaveofthesea

Academic blocked from researching people who reversed their gender assignment surgery speaks out
The Independent
Rachael Revesz
1 day ago

An academic who was prevented by a University from researching people who decided to reverse their gender assignment surgery has said he was “astonished” at the decision.

James Caspian, a psychotherapist who works with transgender and transsexual people, wanted to conduct the research for a master's degree in counselling and psychotherapy at Bath Spa University.

After discovering people were unwilling to talk openly about their experiences of reversing surgery, the University asked Mr Caspian to resubmit his research proposal, and it was rejected.

“The fundamental reason given was that it might cause criticism of the research on social media and criticism of the research would be criticism of the University and they also added it was better not to offend people,” Mr Caspian told Radio 4.

He added: “I was astonished at that decision. I think a University exists to encourage discussion, research, dissent even, challenging ideas that are out of date or not particularly useful.”
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...out/ar-AAsqgLk

Old 28-09-2017, 09:37 PM   #226
iamawaveofthesea

The Cover Up at Times Beach

Old 05-10-2017, 11:09 PM   #227
iamawaveofthesea

Michigan mother jailed for refusing to vaccinate her son
5 October 2017

A mother in the US state of Michigan has been sentenced to seven days in jail after she refused a judge's order to have her son vaccinated.

Rebecca Bredow would not let her nine-year-old be immunised after initially agreeing with the father to do so.

Her ex-husband has now been awarded temporary primary custody in order to get the boy the jab.

Michigan parents are legally allowed to skip or delay their children's vaccinations due to personal beliefs.

But Bredow fell foul of the law because she reneged on agreements with her former spouse dating back to November 2016 to have the boy immunised.

The mother-of-two was sentenced on Wednesday for contempt of court after flouting a court order last week to have her son vaccinated.

She and her ex-husband decided at the time of their child's birth that they would space out and delay jabs for their son.

The couple separated in 2008, according to ABC News, but they shared parental custody and the father still wanted the boy vaccinated.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41504796

Old 06-10-2017, 11:45 AM   #228
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Academic blocked from researching people who reversed their gender assignment surgery speaks out
The Independent
Rachael Revesz
1 day ago

An academic who was prevented by a University from researching people who decided to reverse their gender assignment surgery has said he was “astonished” at the decision.

James Caspian, a psychotherapist who works with transgender and transsexual people, wanted to conduct the research for a master's degree in counselling and psychotherapy at Bath Spa University.

After discovering people were unwilling to talk openly about their experiences of reversing surgery, the University asked Mr Caspian to resubmit his research proposal, and it was rejected.

“The fundamental reason given was that it might cause criticism of the research on social media and criticism of the research would be criticism of the University and they also added it was better not to offend people,” Mr Caspian told Radio 4.

He added: “I was astonished at that decision. I think a University exists to encourage discussion, research, dissent even, challenging ideas that are out of date or not particularly useful.”
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...out/ar-AAsqgLk

Undoubtedly this will continue to rise as parents will instill their values into their children making mistake after mistake here in helping them decide what gender they want to be. Children can't make up their minds so this is insane if you ask me. I think it is a recipe for reversals all over the place in the future and law suits of children pissed at their parents over it too.
Parents that wanted a little girl and had a little boy are one example. The opposite of course will occur too and then we have the situation of life long confusion potential to never truly know what they are. I see a lot of suicides in the mix here too and I'd have to say that the real question is how mature do these children have to get before you begin to let them decide? I mean if they can't decide to have sex when they are 12 years old if they want to or not they should not be allowed to decide other major decisions either, such as drinking alcohol, smoking, but at what age exactly is it that a child can be trusted to make his or her own decision on an adult matter? I suggest never. It's not something they are mature enough to even understand without the hormones responsible for the urges in the first place.

Then there is this argument for 'tolerance' and of course it is mostly one sided these days. The intolerant Christian traditionalists are supposed to stand down for the transgender movement ignoring the trans goddess on the screen in most movies and sitcoms that their children watch and the goddess of course is someone everyone adores thinking that it is a woman when it fact it is biologically a man on the screen dressed as woman! But no where does it say anywhere that this person was a man.

No where does she mention it herself, and perhaps would deny it if asked but see that is where I draw the line. I don't mind if you a trans and I don't see any reason to hide or deceive someone into secrecy when you are one. I do however get a bit ticked off at the deception I see. Some of these dudes for lack of a better word, just get off on fooling people! They get off on it on TV on the stage, in interviews. They are guys loving it that people are adoring them as a woman and the people doing the adoring are unaware they are drooling over a man! How do you suppose the audience would react to discover the person they jack off over at home was a man all along?

I suspect there would be a lot of anger and this makes it wrong on the part of the deceivers. So although I feel for people like Jamilla Jamil or whatever her new name is I know that is a guy! That is no woman and never was biologically but no where does it speak of this yet its all there to see. Adams apple, chokers all the time to cover it up. towering presence, as wide at the shoulders as a linebacker, index fingers shorter than the ring finger, no hips, huge feet and hands. This is a man in drag adored by many as a goodess and I ask you how many know she was born a man? Does it matter?

That is the question does it matter? I bet you if you were to divulge it suddenly to the public that has no clue it's the case that yes it would matter and you'd find out that for over half of the people involved it mattered quite a bit so tolerance does go both ways regardless of how obnoxious one group wants to be to push their agenda on another. Again more power to you if you are person stuck in a body you don't feel you belong in. I relate, and have a nephew that way but my point is not this and I have no problem with your finding peace in your gender ID just the lack of honesty about it. It's the lies, the deceiving. The hiding it. I don't want my nieces and nephews that are normal gender nephews and nieces or my own children with no issues growing up jacking off to men in drag on the screen fooling the audience into thinking they are women! Nor do I wish the opposite because there is something sinister and evil about doing that. Where is the honesty!? If you had a best friend getting intimately acquainted with a pretty lady at the bar and discovered that it was no lady would you tell your friend? Would it bother you? If not why not? They want openness and honesty and acceptance! Okay stop hiding the shit then! Stop right now and just be honest with us, our kids everyone! If you want to be out there step the fuck out there and stop pussy footing around hiding in the background pretending!

Last edited by tnt1; 06-10-2017 at 11:51 AM.
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:29 PM   #229
iamawaveofthesea

Dr. Suzanne Humphries Lecture on vaccines and health FULL PART ONE

Trojan Horses and Clusterbombs: Dr Suzanne Humphries on aluminum in Finland.

Old 07-10-2017, 09:23 AM   #230
iamawaveofthesea

NWO policy seems to be: Put toxins into the environment that cause degenerative health problems and then legalise euthanasia so that sick people can be assisted with suicide. Is this how they are getting the population to cull themselves?

Almost 2,000 Canadians euthanized in year since legalization
Published time: 7 Oct, 2017 04:03
Edited time: 7 Oct, 2017 04:04

Almost 2,000 Canadians have chosen to put an end their lives with a doctor’s help in the year since medically assisted suicide became legal in the country. The number rose over the 12 months to almost 1 percent of all deaths.

An interim report released by Health Canada on Friday, which is tracking assisted suicides, revealed the increasing popularity of assisted dying among terminally ill Canadians.

A total of 1,982 people resorted to the controversial practice since June 2016, when it became enshrined in a federal law. The figures included 803 people in the first six months, and 1,179 in the second.

This constitutes an almost 47 percent increase, with 0.9 percent of all deaths in Canada from January to June being assisted suicides.

Cancer was found to be the leading medical condition prompting patients to seek an assisted death, which amounts to some 63 percent of all cases.

Neuro-degenerative disorders, respiratory and circulatory system failures were also among the top reasons prompting sufferers to choose euthanasia.

People of all ages resorted to assisted suicide, the entire range being 18 to 91 years old and the most common ages falling between 56 and 64.
https://www.rt.com/news/405959-canad...uicide-report/

Old 10-10-2017, 06:31 PM   #231
iamawaveofthesea

Sacha Baron Cohen and wife Isla Fisher give $1 million for Syrian refugees
AFP, 12/27/2015
The "Borat" star and his actress wife are giving $500,000 to Save the Children to pay for measles vaccinations for children in northern Syria.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...BnXDMw#image=1

15 Children Dead after receiving UN funded Measles Vaccine in Syria
nsnbc : UNICEF and the WHO stated that they halted a measles vaccination program in northern Syria after at least 15 children who received the vaccination have developed severe symptoms about an hour after they received the vaccination and died.

The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) and the World Health Organization (WHO) issued a joint statement, announcing the immediate halt of the vaccination campaign, stating:

“UNICEF and WHO have been shocked and saddened to learn of the deaths of at least 15 young children in Idlib, Syria. … The death of the children occurred in areas where a measles immunization campaign had been underway”.
https://nsnbc.me/2014/09/18/15-child...vaccine-syria/

Do vaccines cause autism?
Another great smokescreen is a guy called Simon Baron-Cohen who argued autism is genetic. He said in 2006 that there is an ‘Autism gene’ detailed in evidence below
BBC NEWS (http://news.bbc.co.uk…)

However, since then he has decided to sit on the fence, when his evidence went a little awry, as Child Health Safety explains (http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009…). Professor Baron-Cohen now says this:

“We know that autism is not 100% genetic in origin, since in the case of identical twins (who share 100% of their genes), there are instances of one twin having autism and the other not having it. In fact, the likelihood of the co-twin also having autism where one of them has it (in monozygotic (MZ) pairs) is about 60%. This means that there must be some non-genetic (i.e., environmental) factors that are part of the cause of autism.“ [SOURCE: Professor Baron Cohen’s reply to critics of a mooted abortion test for autism reported in the UK’s Guardian Newspaper: Professor Baron Cohen/Stone Correspondence (http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/documents…) Re: The Guardian New research brings autism screening closer to reality 12/Jan/09] (http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle…)

Smokescreen or reality? While the Baron-Cohen’s of the world waffle on and do not really have any idea what causes Autism, others on the other side of the fence, doctors and professionals from all walks of life prove time and time again that vaccines do cause Autism in some children.
https://vactruth.com/2010/10/02/do-v...-cause-autism/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-10-2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #232
iamawaveofthesea

Eugenics and Depopulation
Friday, September 18, 2009
WARNING: Rockefeller/Rothschild Drug Cartel Exposed Creating, Releasing, Injecting, Infecting and Depopulating Planet with Pandemic H1N1/H5N1 Viruses
Los Angeles, CA--World leading drug-industry investigators have uncovered stunning documents proving an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, America's leading consumer health expert, and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released shocking proof in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind everything you ever heard about pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence powerful industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions seen everywhere from supermarkets to health clinics.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

"This 'partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building," Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the most stunning revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 "pulled," meaning detonated, is a chief suspect in the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries."If these people can get away with killing more than 3,000 people in 8 seconds on 9-11, they are completely capable of murdering millions, even billions, of people worldwide this flu season," Dr. Horowitz commented. "I pray these revelations will save millions of lives and help activists call upon President Barack Obama to demand legitimate inquiries into these genocidal atrocities."

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, praying other activist will spread the information in order to prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories to the crime of genocide.

"The last time I contacted the FBI I warned them about the impending anthrax attacks one week before the first mailings were announced in the press," Dr. Horowitz recalled. "It took them 6 months to respond. When they did, they made me a suspect in the mailings. This time I am warning the Justice Department a month before the deadliest genocide in history. I'm praying they'll take kindly to my appeal for a PNYC investigation, and Court-ordered injunction, to stop the vaccinations for public protection."

-End-

Note to Journalists: For interviews with investigators Horowitz and Kane, please contact Rob Potter at 949-715-1520, or e-mail: [email protected]
http://eugenicsanddepopulation.blogs...hild-drug.html

Old 10-10-2017, 07:11 PM   #233
iamawaveofthesea

Old 10-10-2017, 07:26 PM   #234
iamawaveofthesea

Arsenic used as a drug in the past

Tryparsamide
Merck, Rockefeller
Used to treat SYPHILIS

''Another patient who had previously received 34 injections of Arsphemanine, 23 injections of Bismuth, and 76 mercury rubs had a paretic type of serologic relapse after 104 injections of tryparsamide''-Cormia 1934 PMID 21773540

Guatemala syphilis experiment
The syphilis experiments in Guatemala were United States-led human experiments conducted in Guatemala from 1946 to 1948. It was done during the administration of American President Harry S. Truman and Guatemalan President Juan José Arévalo with the cooperation of some Guatemalan health ministries and officials.[1] Doctors infected soldiers, prostitutes, prisoners and mental patients with syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases, without the informed consent of the subjects, and treated most subjects with antibiotics. This resulted in at least 83 deaths.[2] In October 2010, the U.S. formally apologized to Guatemala for conducting these experiments. The experiments were led by physician John Charles Cutler who also participated in the late stages of the Tuskegee syphilis experiment. In April 2015, 774 plaintiffs launched a lawsuit against Johns Hopkins University and the Rockefeller Foundation in the state court of Maryland seeking $1 billion for damages
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatem...lis_experiment

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-10-2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:23 PM   #235
iamawaveofthesea

Luke Maguire "A Vaccine Injured Our Son. We Asked Questions & They Took Him From Us."

Old 11-10-2017, 10:50 PM   #236
the apprentice

I thought some might like a break from the sheer destruction that the elite are creating from our world, here is a superb film about how we can all make a difference, by not supporting those who want it all, but support the smaller man and their wares.

Enjoy

the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote