Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

View Poll Results: Holocaust a hoax?
Yes 118 28.16%
No 122 29.12%
over exaggerated but still real 164 39.14%
far larger and more widespread thab we have been led to believe 15 3.58%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2010, 04:45 AM   #1
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Holocaust a hoax?

I don't believe so.

But it has been mentioned.

So let's go.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:50 AM   #2
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
I don't believe so.

But it has been mentioned.

So let's go.
Give a detailed defintion of what you deem to be 'The Holocaust'. In fact, how about giving your definition and not using the term 'The Holocaust' at all in your poll? The question in your mind would essentially be the same.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 08-02-2010 at 05:31 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:00 AM   #3
kanz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 7 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
I don't believe so.

But it has been mentioned.

So let's go.
Be careful with what you say , thats all im going to say.
__________________
"If you support the war on drug's, you have blood on your hand's. "
"Anything i say is just my opinion , and i dont claim it to be fact unless said otherwise "

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:27 AM   #4
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
Be careful with what you say , thats all im going to say.
Quite, I wouldn't want to find out that Mikey was a 'denier'. After all, his version might not be the 'Truth'. We are yet to hear of his version though.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:28 AM   #5
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
Be careful with what you say , thats all im going to say.
Is that a threat?
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:29 AM   #6
1776
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 40.126N -74.049W
Posts: 2,582
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I picked the option "over exaggerated but still real", because that's where the evidence points at least!

Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:32 AM   #7
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Looks a bit threatening to me.
The poll isn't clear enough. You need to mention the why's and wherefores etc.
The Russians being in control of Auschwitz then handing it back, no records of the 6 million claimed only 200,000 documented but many more unaccounted for. Etc Etc.
Details details and more details are key.
Knowledge is power and we need the knowledge on this!
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:33 AM   #8
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
Is that a threat?
You think Kanz is making threats?
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:44 AM   #9
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Default

I find it bizarre that Mikey felt confident enough to do a poll, but doesn't even have anything straight inside his own mind it seems. That's pretty weak Mikey to be honest...
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 08-02-2010 at 05:44 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:46 AM   #10
loki
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia, Bundaberg
Posts: 571
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Its BS it always has been anyone with half a rational brain can quickly realise this

There were no more than 4 million Jews living in Nazi-occupied territory. As the Nazi army advanced, the Jews fled rather than be captured. On June 30, 1965, the West German government announced that 3,375,000 Jewish “holocaust survivors” had applied for reparations. Now, if we subtract 3,375,000 from 4,000,000, that leaves 625,000 unaccounted for. If we take 625,000 and add a zero to the figure, we arrive at the fictitious and truly fantastic six million lie.

simple math dictates that it is bullshit and or a fantastical exaggeration of what actually occurred

want some more maths ... since the "mass graves" theory has been completely debunked by multiple tests with ground penetrating radar, cremating 6,000,000 bodies in order to dispose of the evidence would have left 15,000 tons of ashes. No such volume of ashes was ever found, and no air reconnaissance ever revealed enormous clouds of smoke, and certainly there was never any such total of bodies found. mathematically speaking, Auschwitz, one of the largest concentration camps, had only about twenty ovens in its crematory. The crematoria at the various concentration camps were very crude and required lots of fuel and many hours to consume one body. One researcher has calculated that, given the exact number of ovens available and hours per body, the ovens would have to be going day and night from the War’s beginning until 1975 before that many bodies could be cremated, its simple maths, not to mention all the wood ash and teeth that would of have to have been disposed of ....

its just complete bullcrap ... you would have to be some head in the sand moron to even slightly believe that this was even remotely possible
loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:49 AM   #11
phantom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

1776
Quote:
I picked the option "over exaggerated but still real", because that's where the evidence points at least!
What evidence? Witness statements, many of whom have been proven liars.

As recently stated by one of the leading holocaust researchers, Jan Van Pelt, Ninety-nine per cent of what we know we DO NOT actually have the physical evidence to prove.

Even judge Gray in the Irving trial admitted in regard to the evidence for mass genocide in the Nazi concentration camps:

“What is the evidence for mass extermination of Jews at those camps? The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archeological evidence, means that reliance has to placed on eyewitness and circumstantial evidence…”

Referring to the evidence used to “prove” the Nazis used gas chambers and crematoria for mass murder, Judge Gray drew this eye opening conclusion:

“…contemporaneous documents, such as drawings, plans, correspondence with contractors and the like, yield little clear evidence of the existence of gas chambers designed to kill humans. Such isolated references to the use of gas as are to be found amongst these documents can be explained by the need to fumigate clothes so as to reduce the incidence of disease such as typhus. The quantities of Zyklon-B [the gas allegedly used by the Nazis to commit mass murder in the gas chambers] delivered to the camps may arguably be explained by the need to fumigate clothes and other objects.”

Gray noted that even the architectural plans of the buildings that allegedly housed the homicidal gas chambers do not contain any incriminating evidence:

“None of these drawings refers overtly to any part of the buildings being designed or intended to serve as gas chambers whether for fumigation or extermination purposes. In particular the drawings for [the supposed gas chamber of Krema II at Birkenau] make no provisions for ducts or chimneys by means of which Zyklon-B pellets might be inserted through the roof.”


Link

So again I ask you 1776, WHAT EVIDENCE?
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!

Last edited by phantom; 08-02-2010 at 06:05 AM.
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:28 AM   #12
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well for the threateners

Here is a big

I forgive you.

God bless us all.

Last edited by mikey mikey; 08-02-2010 at 06:42 AM.
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #13
nectars
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,790
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Voted, "over exaggerated but still real", closest to the option I was looking for.

And yet, "so what?".
__________________
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #14
mikey mikey
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14,139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Come on you worms!

Come to daddy!
mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #15
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 661 (311 Posts)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Give a detailed defintion of what you deem to be 'The Holocaust'. In fact, how about giving your definition and not using the term 'The Holocaust' at all in your poll? The question in your mind would essentially be the same.
Mikey? Come to Numnuts.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #16
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I voted yes

Had you asked did Jews die in concentration camps I would have said yes

Not only is the Holocaust a Hoax but so is the Jewish Nation it was fabricated to legitimise.

Israeli Bestseller Breaks National Taboo

Idea of a Jewish people invented, Says Historian

Quote:
Dr Sand argues that the idea of a Jewish nation - whose need for a safe haven was originally used to justify the founding of the state of Israel - is a myth invented little more than a century ago.
An expert on European history at Tel Aviv University, Dr Sand drew on extensive historical and archaeological research to support not only this claim but several more - all equally controversial.

In addition, he argues that the Jews were never exiled from the Holy Land, that most of today's Jews have no historical connection to the land called Israel and that the only political solution to the country's conflict with the Palestinians is to abolish the Jewish state.
The success of When and How Was the Jewish People Invented? looks likely to be repeated around the world. A French edition, launched last month, is selling so fast that it has already had three print runs.

Translations are under way into a dozen languages, including Arabic and English. But he predicted a rough ride from the pro-Israel lobby when the book is launched by his English publisher, Verso, in the United States next year. In contrast, he said Israelis had been, if not exactly supportive, at least curious about his argument. Tom Segev, one of the country's leading journalists, has called the book "fascinating and challenging".

Surprisingly, Dr Sand said, most of his academic colleagues in Israel have shied away from tackling his arguments.
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jewis...d30nov08.shtml

Last edited by rodin; 08-02-2010 at 07:58 AM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #17
amaralsright
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Varies in quest for more Sooty
Posts: 12,275
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

It's not a simple question of "is the holocaust a hoax".

The jews were badly treated and many were killed along with other groups by the Nazi's - so there we have a reality.

However there was no mass extermination program using homicidal gas chambers and the 6 million figure is not backed up by actual real evidence.

So there appears to have been a propaganda campaign during and after the war using atrocity stories (gas chamber stories was one of many) to help facilitate other political ends.

Last edited by amaralsright; 08-02-2010 at 08:05 AM.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #18
the white knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 925
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The Jews have been using the so called Holocast as a good way to get trade deals for years as a example Germany have recently sold them 4 subs at massive knock down prices also when they do anything wrong like war crimes hardly anyone dear say anything to them just openly criticize a Jew and see how far you get you will get tacked as a anti semite just as in this country if you criticize mass immigration into this country you are classed as a rascist but that no longer works anymore as people can now see through it.
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #19
eddieb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,100
Likes: 342 (189 Posts)
Default

The figure of six million was mentioned in the year 1900.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:39 AM   #20
the white knight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 925
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

When the war was over in in 1945 and Germany was broken in two East/West wasn't a large number of West Germans were left to starve to death while the alllied forces looked the other way.
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.