Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 12-07-2015, 04:32 PM   #21
ottoskorzeny
Inactive

People saying this is a 'double fake' need to get a hold of themselves. First, even before the Russians leaked this, we were already 80% sure that the other videos were fakes.

Now this appears.

Why would someone go to such lengths at double faking this? Are people really going to buy that the Russians would fake this material to discredit the reputations of the Zionist Axis, whose reputation has long since been in the toilet?

The man on his knees, Sotloff apparently, is having fun. Look at him clap and rub his hands. Then his buddy in the mask, as mentioned above, gives him a playful slap. Then a white man with no beard steps in and out of the frame. Proof that this was NOT ISIS rehearsing (why the hell would they?).

So it comes down to who shot this video. And any reasonable human will deduce that it is either American and/or Israeli.
ottoskorzeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:32 PM   #22
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusrodah View Post
Had a look around and couldn't see anywhere this had been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsH9m8skro

Video appears to show Jihadi John or similar ISIS executioner in green screen studio.

Apologies if repost.
ISISRAEL and ISMERICA, with their shitty mommy ISHTAR the prostitute.

Isis the statue of liberty

United States of Satan.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #23
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d_4_now View Post
Who knows? Need to be vigilant with stuff like this though. It could have come from anywhere but it is interesting.
Yes.. don't forget this little gem (NO - I'm not trying to mess the thread up)

9/11 inside job “impossible to conceal,” says Vladimir Putin

http://rt.com/politics/9-11-putin-se...n-toronto-355/
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:36 PM   #24
ottoskorzeny
Inactive

The Americans on the Reddit conspiracy forum are saying that the Russians faked this video to discredit them.

What utter fools, even the 'awakened' prefer to stay drunk on exceptionalist fantasy. 'Murica the good guys.

This is a smoking gun and Sotloff is now living in Israel. Foley and the others are probably deep undercover too.
ottoskorzeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #25
kaibraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonz View Post
Why do the cameramen look like apemen faces have been pasted onto their heads?

No matter where you read it, or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

-Bhudda
kaibraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:01 PM   #26
sidlittle

There seems to be a problem.
While this organisation, cyberberkut are legit, it seems that cyber-berkut.ru, where this video derives, is a knocked-up imitation of their actual website cyber-berkut.org - where the video doesn't appear. Compare the two, look at the social media hot buttons, the lack of verification code under contacts on the .ru site. Also note the poor level of English compared to the other articles.

Seems however legitimate the video may or may not be , someone is trying to falsely link the video to cyberberkut.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:11 PM   #27
manta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoskorzeny View Post
People saying this is a 'double fake' need to get a hold of themselves. First, even before the Russians leaked this, we were already 80% sure that the other videos were fakes.

Now this appears.

Why would someone go to such lengths at double faking this? Are people really going to buy that the Russians would fake this material to discredit the reputations of the Zionist Axis, whose reputation has long since been in the toilet?

The man on his knees, Sotloff apparently, is having fun. Look at him clap and rub his hands. Then his buddy in the mask, as mentioned above, gives him a playful slap. Then a white man with no beard steps in and out of the frame. Proof that this was NOT ISIS rehearsing (why the hell would they?).

So it comes down to who shot this video. And any reasonable human will deduce that it is either American and/or Israeli.
Well the only reason im sceptical is usually with green screen the whole stage will be green, these guys have added sand

The other thing I dont see any evidence to point out this being Sotloff. You cant see the vitcims face. So why do you think its him?
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:13 PM   #28
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
There seems to be a problem.
While this organisation, cyberberkut are legit, it seems that cyber-berkut.ru, where this video derives, is a knocked-up imitation of their actual website cyber-berkut.org - where the video doesn't appear. Compare the two, look at the social media hot buttons, the lack of verification code under contacts on the .ru site. Also note the poor level of English compared to the other articles.

Seems however legitimate the video may or may not be , someone is trying to falsely link the video to cyberberkut.
If that is the case, then it's very likely this is a "double fake".

People ask why would they double fake this ?

Well it's actually more reasonable and sensible to double fake it than to just fake the killings in the first place.

I suspect the elites are really intentionally trying to push this "hoax" bullshit in the alternative media in order to discredit us and have us arguing over bullshit. Seems much more logical to me.

And if it is true that somebody is falsely trying to link this to that Russian outfit, that would strengthen my suspicions.

Think of what a victory that would be for the elites, if they transform "the alternative media" into a bunch of paranoid loons who think everything that takes place isn't even real, and is all a hoax. That's the real agenda me thinks.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 12-07-2015 at 07:15 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:20 PM   #29
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoskorzeny View Post
People saying this is a 'double fake' need to get a hold of themselves.
Now this appears.

Why would someone go to such lengths at double faking this?
You are clearly underestimating the lengths that the intelligence community will go to weave their many layers of deception.

Why are you all going for the low hanging fruit ? "Oh it's all fake and staged" because it looks so fake.

You think if these guys really wanted to deceive you with a hoax, THEY WOULD DO SUCH A SHITTY JOB AT IT.

this shit is clearly planted to confuse you guys and you jump right at their traps they set for you.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:35 PM   #30
annieapple
Inactive

This is fantastic news. However, I can't look at any of the vids because I am a big nelly and I'm scared of seeing anything remotely bad. Well done everyone.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:52 PM   #31
frase

Wow very interesting indeed....I was convinced the beheading videos were faked.....after I saw the FOOLEYS "siblings" duping and a picture fall off the wall during an interview...
Check this gem out too....
David Haines daughter and brother and Alan Hennings wife at an apparent memorial service...fucking laughing and smiling !!
Please someone embed this gem...

http://youtu.be/xt3CKuNsnrM
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #32
alf hearted
Banned

Why would people who are only playing a part then go out in the full public glare and act like fuck all has happened, as you seem to think is being displayed in that video? Are they just not getting the right staff in all their Crisis Actor recruitment drives?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:06 PM   #33
frase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Why would people who are only playing a part then go out in the full public glare and act like fuck all has happened, as you seem to think is being displayed in that video? Are they just not getting the right staff in all their Crisis Actor recruitment drives?
Can't contain their glee at the pay cheque maybe? Duping delight...clearly laughing....end of story. after one of your loved ones has been fucking BEHEADED

Last edited by frase; 12-07-2015 at 08:39 PM.
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #34
alf hearted
Banned

Duping delight is a micro-expression, not a blatant display of laughter. You need to re-read your Psych 101 book.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:20 PM   #35
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Well the only reason im sceptical is usually with green screen the whole stage will be green, these guys have added sand

The other thing I dont see any evidence to point out this being Sotloff. You cant see the vitcims face. So why do you think its him?
I don't think its Sotloff ,also in this video they put a white bag over his head ,I do not remember them doing this in the other fake beheading videos ...

But I firmly believe that all this ISIS fearmongering is exactly that ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:38 PM   #36
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post

Having sand and other stuff in the foreground is not unusual for green screen filming.

I stood on a fake pirate ship with green screen background in the late 80's at Granada studios. My green shell suit made me a floating head, very apt! What a day.
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #37
furling

Arrow .Behind The Beheadings, Propaganda Exposed

Folks, Alex Jones did a video about the fake ISIS beheading's and how it's done back in Jan 2015. Shows green screen as well.

Video link here.

Behind The Beheadings: Propaganda Exposed .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZF_tQQ-1tg
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 12-07-2015 at 09:04 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:27 PM   #38
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibraine View Post
Why do the cameramen look like apemen faces have been pasted onto their heads?

Probably they are reptilians.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:13 AM   #39
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
This is fantastic news. However, I can't look at any of the vids because I am a big nelly and I'm scared of seeing anything remotely bad. Well done everyone.
She says, with a disembodied avatar... the story so far.
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 01:09 AM   #40
ronisron
Inactive

This is not Today's News, this is OLD news....

J/K, for those who may be new or just numb to the idea that the videos are faked, this is for your benefit. Honest...

That's it, drink the Kool Aid....

There are better videos than the OP out there BTW... and remember, though at it's core it's evil, YouTube can also be a great friend.

ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote