Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 23-09-2016, 03:18 AM   #1
truthseekah7

Default Hollywood is sprinkling ancient occultism throughout their movies

Many people who have a trained eye are noticing the occult themes that are now within almost all of our major motion pictures. What movies stood out for you.

http://mythicist.me/hollywood-sprink...ughout-movies/
"The religious experience moves inevitably from the congregational worship toward an inward communion. No matter how desperately sects and creeds attempt to oppose the concept, religion finally becomes a personal, spiritual experience. Each person must find their own faith and must find it within. Religious systems may supply us with the instruments of this personal quest but cannot accomplish the quest for us." - Manly P. Hall
www.TruthSeekah.com
truthseekah7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 09:05 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

Recently...

'Neon Demon' which is about narcissim, self-worship and materialism which all underpin satanism

'Stranger Things' depicted a demonic entity from the lower astral realm that was abducting people and taking them into another dimension

'The Invitation'...don't want to say too much about this as would ruin the suspense if you watch it...but it's unsettling

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-09-2016 at 09:05 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 12:16 PM   #3
doodahman1969

I haven't seen "Stranger Things" (read a detailed synopsis) but it was originally billed as "Montauk". It was released on 7/15/2016 (22) & the dimensional possession centers around a character named "Eleven". This is definitely extremely creepy predictive programming. I've survived multiple possession attempts.
doodahman1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 03:00 PM   #4
markritter
Banned

What do you mean exactly by ancient occultism? such a description could cover a huge amount of diverse subjects, both good and bad.

Usually when I see people using occultism as a general label for evil I think they are ignorant.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 03:02 PM   #5
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Recently...

'Neon Demon' which is about narcissim, self-worship and materialism which all underpin satanism

'Stranger Things' depicted a demonic entity from the lower astral realm that was abducting people and taking them into another dimension

'The Invitation'...don't want to say too much about this as would ruin the suspense if you watch it...but it's unsettling
Basically horror movies with occult themes then. The simple truth is that people like scary movies and they need to come up with new material. Personally I think a lot of the 'occult' based horror films are pretentious crap.
Old 23-09-2016, 03:09 PM   #6
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodahman1969 View Post
I haven't seen "Stranger Things" (read a detailed synopsis) but it was originally billed as "Montauk". It was released on 7/15/2016 (22) & the dimensional possession centers around a character named "Eleven". This is definitely extremely creepy predictive programming. I've survived multiple possession attempts.
Stranger Things is a TV series, that actually talks about the MK Ultra CIA program, but rather than directly disclosing mind control and sexual abuse, it is about children and Paranormal/Psychic powers, that forms the premise of the show.

It is, of course, a work of fiction, with emphasis on a love of eighties popular culture, especially horror movies as written by Stephen King, Steven Spielberg and John Carpenter.

Rather than satanism directly, it shows the cold psychotic nature of government agencies and their approach to science.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 23-09-2016 at 03:10 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 03:57 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
Basically horror movies with occult themes then. The simple truth is that people like scary movies and they need to come up with new material. Personally I think a lot of the 'occult' based horror films are pretentious crap.
the occult and mind control have been deeply entwinned for a long long time

The old man of the mountain who created mind controlled 'hashassins' to carry out political attacks (often suicidal in nature) came through the grand lodge of cairo
Old 24-09-2016, 04:00 PM   #8
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the occult and mind control have been deeply entwinned for a long long time

The old man of the mountain who created mind controlled 'hashassins' to carry out political attacks (often suicidal in nature) came through the grand lodge of cairo
Again you say the occult but what forms of it? its another example of vague labelling that is quite misleading really. Using vague labels to demonise entire subjects is one way that mind control works in the first case, so religious people who wish to control minds use the general label of 'occultism' to ostracise people who don't confirm to their ideologies.

So have you any proof of this grand lodge theory? sounds a bit dubious to me
Old 24-04-2017, 08:13 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Anyone watched Gods of Egypt? Is it good?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote