Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 02-12-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
chattanova

Exclamation UFO Reports

Giant Triangle Mass Sighting In Britain
Quote:
Readers call in on Dorito UFO

Readers have been calling in their droves to tell us they saw the huge “Dorito” UFO in the skies over the Black Country.

The orange triangle with its three lights was seen over Wednesfield and Dudley by scores of people who phoned the newspaper after an appeal for information.

A flurry of calls was made to Stourbridge based UFO Research Midlands, UFORM, from those claiming to have witnessed an unexplained aircraft in the sky.

The flying object was spotted over Halesowen heading towards Stourbridge on Wednesday at around 7pm.Katherine Hemmings, aged 13, of Beechwood Avenue, saw it at 4pm over Wednesfield High School in Lichfield Road. She was walking home with friends Tasmin Jones and Chelsea Smith when the three felt compelled to turn around. “It was weird because it wasn’t making any noise but for some reason we turned around”, Katherine said. “We all saw this big thing with lights in the sky.

“We didn’t tell anyone other than our families at first because we thought everyone would laugh at us. Our families didn’t know what to think until they saw it in the paper. I have never really believed something like that would be real. I always just thought people who say they have seen a UFO are seeing aeroplanes or birds.” Pat Scotford and her husband Mick saw the UFO when they were in their garden in Devon Road, Wollaston at around 7.30pm.

Mrs Scotford, aged 61, said she too saw three orange lights in the sky. “It looked like it was heading towards Kinver”, she said. “At first I thought it was three planes flying in formation but the lights were far too close together. I’m sure we’re not alone in the universe.”

Steve Poole, chairman of UFORM, said one man filmed over 30 seconds of footage of the craft.

Driver Lisa Timmins, aged 38, saw the object while at her boyfriend’s house in Whitgreave Avenue, Bushbury, some time between 6.15pm and 6.40pm.

She said: “I haven’t got a clue what it was, but it was quite big.”

http://www.expressandstar.com/2007/1...on-dorito-ufo/

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____

Last edited by chattanova; 02-12-2007 at 09:10 AM.
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:46 AM   #2
hagbard_celine

I hope they come to Oxford!

There was high wind and rain in that area at the time. UFO's also appeared in August during the floods. Interesting link.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #3
chattanova

Costa Rica - UFO Caught On Cell Phone Video

Old 12-12-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
chattanova

UFO Events Spread Over British Columbia Canada

On November 29, 2007 at 4:30 a.m. to approximately 9:00 a.m. on a ranch in Hazelton, British Columbia a man woke up in the early hours of the morning, looked out one of the windows of his home to spot something very unusual in the morning sky. He watched for a while then went and grabbed his spotting scope. What he witnessed through his scope took him by surprise. It was a huge ball of extremely bright white light, which turned out to be a "large" cigar shaped craft hovering in the sky over his ranch.

full report http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=3380

Last edited by chattanova; 12-12-2007 at 04:12 PM. Reason: title
Old 23-12-2007, 08:23 AM   #5
chattanova

POLAND: Poznan Air Show UFO Photos

Quote:
On photos from an air show that took place on 24th June 2007 an unidentified aerial objects (with one in a shape of saucer) can be seen. The photos were submitted to NPN organization by a witness who on that day took part in an air show held in Poznan city (Wielkopolska) district of Malta. It turns out that in the skies there were also out of ordinary objects

The witness wrote in the relation:

"I've returned from Malta where an air show was held. After viewing the photo material I saw two anomalous objects on photos (…). On the first one there is a small black dot by flying airplanes. On the second one there is a formation of some three lights. Then I began to watch the video and on one of them I saw the strange object that fly along and disappear."

The first one photo was taken at 7:56 p.m. at Inflancka street. We can see there an unidentified object in a shape of saucer passing above three planes flying in formation. On the second one we can see three anomalous triangular formation of three bright lights apparently of different size. The photo was taken when aircrafts were returning to the base, at 8:25 pm. (according to EXIF data).

There was a TV team there and was filming everything around. Moreover, there were other people with cameras of better kind than mine, therefore it's possible that also they could catch some anomalous images" - said the witness.

The second one photo depicts triangular formation of bright round objects
After visual analyze of magnified images from the air show, we cannot find any clues indicating the nature of the object seen on the first one. The saucer-shaped object doesn't exhibit any features that may indicate that it is a bird or any known kind of other aircraft. It must also be said that the object demonstrated unusual flight abilities.

Neither the first nor the second anomalous sight probably weren't seen by any of the viewers present at the site. Although 2007 was a year with considerably small number of UFO reports from Poland, presented photos are one of the most intriguing ones.

Similar cases of unidentified objects images taken during air shows are often reported in Poland. Although images from Malta can be placed amongst the more interesting ones.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1207/poznan.html

Old 24-12-2007, 10:55 PM   #6
hagbard_celine

The British MoD has declassified some more UFO files. You can download all the declassified files from here as PDF docs:

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/Fr...006InTheUk.htm

They include the files from both waves of release.

As you can see there are hundreds of reports. Barely a week has gone by in the last decade without someone reporting a UFO. They're a bit consice; just the date, town, county and a one sentance description, but it's still worth a browse. This is just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure, because how many people see them and don't report them? Me for one. I've had two sightings and I've told none of the authorities at all, only amateur UFOlogists.

This is good news, but we mustn't think that this is full Disclosure. We may get full Disclosure one day, and that this is a step towards it, but on its own it will be merely interesting, not Earth-shattering. The British MoD has declassified UFO reports before under the Freedom-of-Information Act, but it contained a few sightings reports and close encounters by RAF aircraft, nothing more. The govt can keep something classified for as long as they like if it is in the "interests of national security".

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 04:07 AM   #7
kriss_crow

Default Again from Poznan [Poland]

[ Ufo Poznań Poland ]

I saw houndreds movies with ufos, but never anything of this sort.
This was broadcasted on polish tv on7th October.
- the object seemed to move very slow
- was huge
- visible for more than 10 minutes
- many witnesses

What was it, any idea?
kriss_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 10:05 AM   #8
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriss_crow View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QstkO...eature=related
[ Ufo Poznań Poland ]

I saw houndreds movies with ufos, but never anything of this sort.
This was broadcasted on polish tv on7th October.
- the object seemed to move very slow
- was huge
- visible for more than 10 minutes
- many witnesses

What was it, any idea?
Interesting, could it be a asteroid? But its weird I guess they would have known iit and not called it an UFO on the channel.
But thats what my gut feeling says, a asteroid passing very close to earth.
Here is another one very similar too,

Old 27-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #9
octopusrex

This is a nightly show down where I live.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 06:13 AM   #10
kriss_crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
This is a nightly show down where I live.
can U be more specific, octopusrex?
Old 28-12-2007, 06:18 AM   #11
kriss_crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
Interesting, could it be a asteroid? But its weird I guess they would have known iit and not called it an UFO on the channel.
But thats what my gut feeling says, a asteroid passing very close to earth.
Here is another one very similar too,
today, when I watched your video I would say it was a space rocket, very high in athmosphere?
That's why the object seems moving so slow...
Maybe russian?
Looks great, anyway
Old 30-12-2007, 12:15 PM   #12
chattanova

UFOs Over Wales

Quote:
If reports of UFO sightings are to be believed, we are not alone. Echo reporter LAURA WRIGHT delves into South Wales’ very own X Files...

SIGHTINGS of unidentified flying objects have soared in the last month, with at least two a week seen by airline pilots in South Wales.

Dancing lights, large craft and mysterious flashes are among dozens of UFOs sighted above Cardiff and the South Wales Valleys in the last few years.

And only four days ago, on the night of Christmas Day, a couple saw spherical orange lights in the sky above their home in the capital.

According to figures released under the Freedom of Information Act, the Ministry of Defence has looked into 13 reports of UFOs in South Wales in the past three years. Several other sightings have been posted on UFO websites but it is thought that many more go unreported.

David Coggins has been a UFO investigator for 30 years and says there has been a spate of sightings in recent months.

He said: “There have been lots of reports by airline pilots flying in and out of South Wales who are seeing a lot of unidentified craft on a frequent basis, one or two a week.

“Generally speaking, they are large triangular shaped objects. It’s not just during the night but in daylight as well.

“I’ve come across people who have seen UFOs very close up, from a distance of 12 feet.”

Just three weeks ago, Martin Dupres and two friends had a close encounter when they saw a strange light in the sky in Lisvane at 5pm on Tuesday, December 11.

Martin, 43, of Riverside, Cardiff, said: “I saw an extremely bright light come straight across the sky. Then it faded out but it might have sped up.

“It wasn’t a satellite or an aeroplane. This thing was not like that. The light shone towards my eyes then carried on. I’m curious, I’ve never seen anything like it before.”

There was another sighting of a UFO at 4am on September 9 in St Mellons, Cardiff. The witness saw an incredibly bright star but it suddenly started moving up and down and side to side swiftly and then flashing lights appeared around it like cameras.

One account comes from a Cardiff man left shaken after he saw three lights dancing around each other before flying away in April 2006.

He said: “I saw something that I never believed I would. I saw what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle. At this point it was by two more lights – they were very blurry, orange in colour. They danced around each other and then moved off.

“I don’t make silly claims. Quite frankly this has shaken me considerably.”

UFO investigator Mr Coggins, 67, of Pontypridd, hypnotises people who have seen UFOs and then experienced periods of missing time.

Mr Coggins, who is featured in the alien encounter book Does It Rain In Other Dimensions, said: “Strange as it may seem, people who had seen a UFO close up have ended up on the crafts and while they’ve been on, strange things happen to them such as medical examinations.

“They don’t remember until they are hypnotised. One man in South Wales had lost one-and-a-half days. He recounted what had happened under hypnosis and when I played him back the tape, he broke down in tears and said ‘did that happen to me?’. It’s impossible not to believe in it.

“UFOs are seen as a joke but it’s almost an absolute certainty they exist and are visiting this earth on a regular basis.”

The MoD examines UFO reports to establish whether what was seen has any defence significance.

A spokeswoman said: “We believe that rational explanations, such as aircraft lights or natural phenomena, could be found for them if resources were diverted for this purpose.”

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news/...1466-20294212/

Old 31-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #13
arrowwind

I am interested in UFO's that appear in the shape of a 4 pointed star in the sky. Has anyone info on this type?

Last edited by arrowwind; 31-12-2007 at 06:01 PM.
arrowwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #14
rynath
Inactive

New UFO pic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle637499.ece

Reference Coast 2 Coast:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #15
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynath View Post
A kick start on 2008 Thanks for posting that rynath, very interesting!

Old 02-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #16
neil
Inactive

Very similar to the three orange orbs I saw in the eastern sky over Brighton in August 2007.
neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #17
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynath View Post
Many claims around the net that it's a out-of-focus seagull, could it be? I'm not sure.. It looks a bit funny to be called ''one of the best british UFO photografs ever taken'' as claimed in the article.. It could both be a seagull & ufo IMO.

?? OUT-OF-FOCUS SEAGULL ??

Old 02-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #18
rynath
Inactive

Good observation, definately could be a bird. I deal with pictures from various cities for a GPS company and I've seen tons of birds/planes/insects that could be mistaken for something else. There are times when I come across pics that leave me scratching my head though. Especially when I track an object over 100 photos that doesn't seem to move at all.

There's a new show coming next month to the History Channel called "UFO Hunters". Looks like it might be a good one! They've done some decent work in the past with their UFO files so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
rynath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #19
angelicangel
Inactive

Exclamation

I just think we are the bad aliens sent to earth for an experiment. Like when the people was sent to Australia as prisoners. They come to view us every now and again to see what a mess we are making of the planet. Also to see if we are making technology to their specifications. Take the Stealth bomber, and anything that is hard to detect? Makes you wonder.
angelicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #20
chattanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicangel View Post
I just think we are the bad aliens sent to earth for an experiment. Like when the people was sent to Australia as prisoners. They come to view us every now and again to see what a mess we are making of the planet. Also to see if we are making technology to their specifications. Take the Stealth bomber, and anything that is hard to detect? Makes you wonder.
Welcome onboard angelicangel
..I've been wondering at similar theories my self somethimes, it unfortanally makes very much sense

Last edited by chattanova; 03-01-2008 at 02:47 PM.