Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-09-2017, 10:46 PM   #5681
unlockthepower

Old 23-09-2017, 09:38 PM   #5682
donutwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
It looks like it.

I miss him.

Compassion was his motive. He stood his ground against repeated ignorance and mockery - and won.
Nothing but respect for him.
He won nothing!!!
donutwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 06:51 AM   #5683
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:51 AM   #5684
pepsirat

I have resonantly gone Vegan from Vegetarian and i have noticed a big difference in my health. I do not have IBS anymore and have a little more energy. However i is not a magic cure but i defiantly feel better been vegan.

This is just my opinion.
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:33 PM   #5685
unlockthepower

Last edited by unlockthepower; 08-12-2017 at 11:36 PM.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 12:02 PM   #5686
dumbcritic

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post

I'm sure this was much shorter??

''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #5687
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbcritic View Post
I'm sure this was much shorter??
Nope, that video is 5 hours, the other two I posted are under 20 minutes combined.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:07 PM   #5688
elshaper

Default Who promoted vegetarianism/veganism? And why and what for?

Books:
The Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith
Protein Power by Michael R Eades, MD and Mary Dan Eades, MD
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:24 PM   #5689
TheArranger

Meat eating is collective crime of which guilt was imposed on us from an early age by education and Medicine.

The main concern to the newly converted vegetarian is to have to keep living along and dealing with the meat eater, not out of despise for this one or anything but because switching to a vegetarian diet changes your perception of life and things, most vegets being converted people.

No need to tell about the abomination to which we silently contribute by consuming cattle, not recalling once a year that slaughterhouses even exist. We’re no animals but these ones neither are things. As a result, meat eating is a permanent initiation rite which helps or forces us to bear that the worst may be done to even human beings all around the world.

Like in any evil cult, collective guilt is what holds the community together through coercion and blackmail, and it makes no doubt the world would change if we all turned vegetarian. It would go like in India… : |
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM   #5690
donjuan

Only problem for me with eliminating oxidised cholesterol, my cardiovascular system has improved so much it’s hard to know what my limits are.

Last edited by donjuan; 13-06-2018 at 09:23 AM.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 12:48 AM   #5691
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
Meat eating is collective crime of which guilt was imposed on us from an early age by education and Medicine.
Really? Do tell on how YOU came to that conclusion.

Quote:
main concern to the newly converted vegetarian is to have to keep living along and dealing with the meat eater, not out of despise for this one or anything but because switching to a vegetarian diet changes your perception of life and things, most vegets being converted people.
But that's the thing. You plant eaters despise meat eaters simply because we didn't fall for the bull sh*t dogma that suckered you into that nonsense.

Quote:
No need to tell about the abomination to which we silently contribute by consuming cattle, not recalling once a year that slaughterhouses even exist. We’re no animals but these ones neither are things. As a result, meat eating is a permanent initiation rite which helps or forces us to bear that the worst may be done to even human beings all around the world.
What??? This isn't even comprehensive...What???

Quote:
Like in any evil cult, collective guilt is what holds the community together through coercion and blackmail, and it makes no doubt the world would change if we all turned vegetarian. It would go like in India… : |
So now doing something that is natural for you to do, now places you in a big and spooky evil cult that we were blackmailed and coerced into? And how is India exactly?

Ladies and Gentlemen...Here is yet another poor soul who wishes to impose his or her misguided beliefs on the rest of us.

If you want to be a vegetarian, a vegan, or a buck naked cello player. By all means, please do so. But please don't come around with your BS and try to tell everyone else. About how they should be living there life.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:19 PM   #5692
TheArranger

what an idiot, I hate that way really... and what an idiot anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
Really? Do tell on how YOU came to that conclusion.

But that's the thing. You plant eaters despise meat eaters simply because we didn't fall for the bull sh*t dogma that suckered you into that nonsense.

What??? This isn't even comprehensive...What???

So now doing something that is natural for you to do, now places you in a big and spooky evil cult that we were blackmailed and coerced into? And how is India exactly?

Ladies and Gentlemen...Here is yet another poor soul who wishes to impose his or her misguided beliefs on the rest of us.

If you want to be a vegetarian, a vegan, or a buck naked cello player. By all means, please do so. But please don't come around with your BS and try to tell everyone else. About how they should be living there life.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #5693
surfsteve

Quote:
I don't know why vegans are so full of hate and go around calling everyone that doesn't agree with them idiots but it seems to be a common theme among them. Welcome to the David Icke forum!
Old 13-06-2018, 04:27 PM   #5694
TheArranger

welcome yourself... : )

My allusion to India was a touch of humour the previous poster couldn’t perceive, and was a way to suggest that you may or not take my post seriously. The reply I got was offensive, narrow-minded and stupid, and not getting replies notified I hate to find that while checking my posts.

Ever watched that survivalist TV show called ‘Naked & Afraid’ ? I saw two episodes featuring vegetarian candidates, one man and one woman. Both were the only candidates you never saw suffering from or complaining about hunger. Which means that meat eating isn’t just a bad choice but also a true poisoning, and that the meat eating candidates had to overcome an addiction in addition to some unnatural hunger they couldn’t appease by just eating fruits or plants.

That’s precisely what you feel while switching to a vegetarian diet : the detoxification process makes you feel like you’re gonna die if you don’t get a piece of meat.

I didn’t post that to provoke or anger anyone but just to share my experience as a former meat eater.

Now watch that advert :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7iMD5fSED8

Horns, the fallen angel, you got it all. Bullfighting or ‘corrida’ is a form of Satanism, and so is meat-eating in its principle : it’s the worship of evil through a ritual sacrifice that takes place in slaughterhouses and burdens us with a collective guilt.

Let's discuss it if you will, but nothing else and not by resorting to offense and aggression.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:06 PM   #5695
madmax

Myself I don't care if someone eats meat is vegan or eats rocks, you have to find what is right for you.
I do find the theory of veganism interesting in that it does not take into account the fact that the earth has many inhabited areas that can hardly be called fertile growing fields.
The Eskimos would die if not for the meat and fish they consume. In fact their digestive system has evolved to the high fat content of the meat .
The deserts of the world don't yield enough plant based foods to sustain the population so they need meat to supplement the diet.
If you look at some of the third world countries they are living life not much removed from the cave man.
So I tend to disagree with the notion we were hoodwinked into eating meat.
I think in all honesty as we developed we grew further away from the need for us all to hunt and kill the meat, and an industry grew to fill the gap.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 07:54 PM   #5696
TheArranger

There are stats that showed people's meat consumption increased from about 40 to 70 kgs per year during the 19th century, and my point mainly concerns cattle. I think it was promoted and made a 'sacrifice industry' as a political means to subjugate the population through collective fault, that's what I mean, I can't believe for a second that it was made to improve the public's health.

Also I often wondered what some people may have had in mind for settling in Lapland or the Sahara, I mean you can always keep going for a while until you find some inhabitable place... : )
Old 13-06-2018, 09:22 PM   #5697
TheArranger

I made some researches and wrote a book about it five years ago, and it appears that bullfighting actually hides the celebration of a perverted Mithraism. In both Spain and France the authorities tried many times to ban and forbid corrida in the past centuries, but it was imposed to the Spanish as a ‘curse’ I guess, and then exported to France as a touristic attraction. Most aficionados sincerely regard it as a ‘tradition’, but some concerned elites know the truth about it and what it was intended to : worshiping the evil.

Meat consumption and industry were imposed to the population at the same pace and time as bullfighting in Europe. A young kid would never ask for meat until he’s ‘initiated’ to its consumption by education, and doctors would prescribe bull blood to take in powder or drink fresh at the slaughterhouse in the late 19th century.

I know the thread was about meat and not corrida, but I feared to get assaulted if I started one just for it. I was wrong… : |
Old 13-06-2018, 09:51 PM   #5698
supertzar

Quote:

Meat consumption and industry were imposed to the population at the same pace and time as bullfighting in Europe.
Really?! They didn't hunt for meat before that? Wait, so when was it introduced? In Mithraic times? What range are we talking for that?
Old 13-06-2018, 10:30 PM   #5699
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Your whole post was offensive, narrow-minded and just plain stupid. But when we're dealing with an actual idiot, what to we expect huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
I don't know why vegans are so full of hate and go around calling everyone that doesn't agree with them idiots but it seems to be a common theme among them. Welcome to the David Icke forum!
surfsteve I've been a member here for over 10 years now. Believe me this is nothing new. David Icke's website tends to attract every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has an agenda to fulfill. You just gotta shut them down and call their crap the bullsh*t that it is.
Old 14-06-2018, 12:56 AM   #5700
madmax

surfsteve I've been a member here for over 10 years now. Believe me this is nothing new. David Icke's website tends to attract every Tom, Dick, and Harry who has an agenda to fulfill. You just gotta shut them down and call their crap the bullsh*t that it is. [/QUOTE]

As long as it is done in a respectful manner.
The idea is to debate the issue and find common ground.

There are many things that happen throughout the world that do not show humanity in the best light, Bull fighting is but one.
As for the drinking of blood etc. for health reasons throughout the centuries man has done some wild and weird things in the name of medicine. Many because he didn't know better.
In fact I believe in parts of the world animals are wounded for their blood as a source of drink.
Cattle are not the only animals slaughtered on a wholesale scale for meat either. Pigs sheep goats are farmed for food.

Just the opinion of a lad from the bush.
madmax is online now   Reply With Quote