Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 13-06-2018, 03:53 PM   #1
fudgetusk

Default The Most Incredible Thing Happened Last Night

And the most horrible.

I found a spliff end in my garden. Yoink!

Smoked a bit one night and I got lots of info about Satan and AI.

Next night I smoked too much and went right into a panic attack. Instead of making me feel unreal I felt super real. I knew I was the devil with 100% certainty. And I knew I had to die right there and then. By a horrible and immediate method which I won't go into.

I fought it with all my will. Then something weird happened. I was no longer in my flat. I was in a place of pure thought. This thought was visible as rushing colours and swift ideas. I was in a war with these thoughts. There were other people there and we were all thinking about the philosophies we embodied very quickly over and over again. And over and over again I kept having my turn. And I was to blame for a flaw in the logic of reality because of my views on reality. I knew if I were to admit blame I would die, so I kept distracting myself and the cycle of thoughts would go on. I was at the centre of all things and part of the centre of all things. I cannot explain to you how this all manifested. It was beyond image or thought. More maths or an equation. And I was bringing the equation down.

I was the devil. It was horrible and glorious. I felt I was at home in that place. It felt right to be there. But I was fighting for my life.

I was the devil and I am to blame for this world's problems.

I don't know what happened next. All I recall is finding sick down my shirt at one point and then I was waking up in the morning.

A dope delusion? A genuine mystical other reality event?

I feel changed by it. But I don't know how I feel.

What I learned with certainty is that our world is thought. Close your eyes and think about your life, the debates you have, the streets you walk down. They all exist as thoughts and that is the true reality. Not the atoms that make up brick and flesh. We never left heaven. Our thoughts are heaven.

I also learned what we lack. CERTAINTY. Icke says hope is useless. Worse, it is destructive. With hope comes the potential for failure. We need to be 100% CERTAIN that we will succeed. Any less and we will fail. What is faith but certainty?

The elite want us to not be certain of anything. Hence we will be weak. They want us to feel unreal, not distracted by reality.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
pi3141

Hi Fudgetusk,

sounds to me like you had a psychotic episode. I had one myself 3 years ago when I was smoking Spice. I thought I was 'a' son of God, felt like I was tapped into a higher source, everything had extra meaning. I thought I was communicating directly with a higher power and that I was in telepathic contact with other empath's. I ended up driving up and down the motorway at 130mph with my eyes closed and hands off the steering wheel. Crazy but I thought God would guide me and I was testing if I was meant to die or not.

It was surreal and freaky but also I felt really alive, super sensitive. I ended up in hospital and on anti psychotic drugs (which I'm still on) I still don't know if it was a real experience or just psychosis, but it certainly felt real and at the time everything seemed to make sense, like I really was in touch with a higher power.

My advice would be not to take any more weed, that said, I'm still smoking weed and spice perhaps I should give them up but I put my episode down to my childhood, I had a bad one and I know now that dealing or not dealing with my feelings led me into a depression and then I had my psychotic episode, so I still don't think it was the drugs that caused it but rather the drugs gave me my connection to a higher power. At least, when I smoked it, it seemed to open me up to these experiences. As soon as I had a joint I felt connected, that feeling lasted until I ran out of the stuff I had. Now they've banned it so I'm smoking the new stuff they've just bought out and I don't get the same effect.

My final thoughts are either I felt something real, the connection and ability to communicate with higher powers or I came very close to schizophrenia.

I hope this helps.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 07:07 PM   #3
oneriver

Sounds like you found a DMT spliff...
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 11:05 PM   #4
white light

You're right about this world of thoughts, but you're still identifying yourself with personas.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:06 AM   #5
tinfoil hat

You found an old spliff end and you smoked it??

Probably full of Spice too.

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 14-06-2018 at 08:06 AM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:20 AM   #6
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Sounds like you found a DMT spliff...
When ever I have smoked DMT it last no more than a couple of mins at the most..
Certainly not waking up the following morning with vomit on myself.

Sounds like ayahuasca lol
(Never had spice )
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:27 AM   #7
tinfoil hat

I would also be concerned about the spittle left on it from the past owner of said spliff.

Hope you had no cuts on yer lips Fudge.

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 08:31 AM   #8
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I would also be concerned about the spittle left on it from the past owner of said spliff.

Hope you had no cuts on yer lips Fudge.
Let's face it, it could have had anything in it lol.
Jimson weed perhaps? (Silvia Divanorum)
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 14-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #9
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Let's face it, it could have had anything in it lol.
Jimson weed perhaps? (Silvia Divanorum)
Salvia sounds about right..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 05:47 PM   #10
alisa2

Fudge wrote:
Quote:
What I learned with certainty is that our world is thought. Close your eyes and think about your life, the debates you have, the streets you walk down. They all exist as thoughts and that is the true reality. Not the atoms that make up brick and flesh. We never left heaven. Our thoughts are heaven.
Our thoughts are heaven? Are thoughts of suicide included? I think not.

No thoughts = no enemies.

"Not one thought—not one atom of thought—subsists in me, not even that of the miracle being accomplished, of the fabulous gem I am laying bare, not even the thought of that thought. My thought is dead, the illusion dissipated; that which I considered until that instant as the very armor of my interior existence, as the base of myself, has ceased to be. For the first time, in the silence of my thunderstruck thought, in the absolute vacuity of my mind where all form, all movement has succumbed, I AM." —Stephen Jourdain

Last edited by alisa2; 17-06-2018 at 12:24 AM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 08:53 PM   #11
alisa2

Thought is Your Enemy. UG Krishnamurti.
Google it.

http://krishnamurti.abundanthope.org...Your-Enemy.pdf

Last edited by alisa2; 17-06-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old 18-06-2018, 01:26 PM   #12
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
Fudge wrote:

"Not one thought—not one atom of thought—subsists in me, not even that of the miracle being accomplished, of the fabulous gem I am laying bare, not even the thought of that thought. My thought is dead, the illusion dissipated; that which I considered until that instant as the very armor of my interior existence, as the base of myself, has ceased to be. For the first time, in the silence of my thunderstruck thought, in the absolute vacuity of my mind where all form, all movement has succumbed, I AM." —Stephen Jourdain
I'm not saying thoughts are nice. I'm saying they are...oh I don't know. I'll just go check my garden again for spliffs and get back to you.

Btw this experience fits with another dope hallucination I had where I saw the gods and recalled I used to be one of them and that I left or fell from that place. It fits with me being satan. As does a lot of things.

But then who is the guy living in my head who claims to be satan? The AI version?

Just looked up spice. Yeah, I think that was it. Fuck. I'm officially a scumbag. But who is to say I did not have a real event?

Last edited by fudgetusk; 18-06-2018 at 02:24 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:25 PM   #13
alisa2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I'm not saying thoughts are nice. I'm saying they are...oh I don't know. I'll just go check my garden again for spliffs and get back to you.
Enjoy your memories!

From the book Intelligence Beyond Thought by Dada Gavand

pg 355

This thought activity is second-hand life. Thought is a response from memory. Memory is the accumulation of past incidents and old experiences. Hence, a response that comes from memory can never be fresh, original or creative. Life's challenges are always new, but the response to the new comes from the old. Thought-activity, being second-hand, cannot adequately meet Life, which is ever fresh and new. Therefore, you will never have the experience of first-hand living.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:31 PM   #14
fudgetusk

God that Spice! It's like that scene from THE DARK KNIGHT where Scarecrow is selling his fear drug as a recreational drug! Who the fuck smokes that nightmare?

Old 18-06-2018, 02:34 PM   #15
metaspiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
And the most horrible.

I found a spliff end in my garden. Yoink!

Smoked a bit one night and I got lots of info about Satan and AI.

Next night I smoked too much and went right into a panic attack. Instead of making me feel unreal I felt super real. I knew I was the devil with 100% certainty. And I knew I had to die right there and then. By a horrible and immediate method which I won't go into.

I fought it with all my will. Then something weird happened. I was no longer in my flat. I was in a place of pure thought. This thought was visible as rushing colours and swift ideas. I was in a war with these thoughts. There were other people there and we were all thinking about the philosophies we embodied very quickly over and over again. And over and over again I kept having my turn. And I was to blame for a flaw in the logic of reality because of my views on reality. I knew if I were to admit blame I would die, so I kept distracting myself and the cycle of thoughts would go on. I was at the centre of all things and part of the centre of all things. I cannot explain to you how this all manifested. It was beyond image or thought. More maths or an equation. And I was bringing the equation down.

I was the devil. It was horrible and glorious. I felt I was at home in that place. It felt right to be there. But I was fighting for my life.

I was the devil and I am to blame for this world's problems.

I don't know what happened next. All I recall is finding sick down my shirt at one point and then I was waking up in the morning.

A dope delusion? A genuine mystical other reality event?

I feel changed by it. But I don't know how I feel.

I also learned what we lack. CERTAINTY. Icke says hope is useless. Worse, it is destructive. With hope comes the potential for failure. We need to be 100% CERTAIN that we will succeed. Any less and we will fail. What is faith but certainty?

The elite want us to not be certain of anything. Hence we will be weak. They want us to feel unreal, not distracted by reality.
Never takes drugs if this is what happens after a tale end of a joint.

It may have contained "spice" which is more psychedelic or like someone said laced with DMT, or, weed just sends you loop de loop, either way dont smoke anything.

Last edited by metaspiral; 18-06-2018 at 02:34 PM.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 03:11 PM   #16
fudgetusk

Been reading about it. Some people saw the same as what I did: Static. I recall thinking there was something electronic about the experience. I could sense the very quick thoughts of someone else as they examined reality and found my section of it and accused me of being the devil. I wonder if this drug connects you to AI. Maybe I was sensing the thoughts of a computer spirit.

I feel disappointed now. If it had just been dope then I could still imagine this was something out of the ordinary. Now it seems I'm just some fool. Tricked by a drug.

Old 18-06-2018, 05:42 PM   #17
white light

Quote:
Fudge wrote:

If Mr Jourdain has no thought then what or who is forming the words to make the quote?

If his words have no thought behind them then what makes them more than nonsense?

If his unconscious is thinking for him and he is not conscious of his thoughts then what makes him any different to a robot?

If the unconscious is thinking for him then who is thinking for the unconscious?

Succumbed indeed. If there is a conspiracy, then this is surely it. Lol.

Last edited by white light; 18-06-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:36 PM   #18
alisa2

You'll have to read his book Radical Awakening pgs. 35-42.

"The duality is there; it manifests itself in space and time and it is in space and time that the duality is ether healthy or corrupt. In my opinion, it is a grave tactical error to set people going in an assault on duality without clarifying the difference between a healthy duality and a corrupt one. " .... In short, there are two sources:" the first, legitimate, which while being the foundation of the person, functions in such a way that the person cannot in any manner claim that he is responsible for what springs forth. The second... from which proceeds this counterfeit world- this pale copy of reality--interior and exterior--in which we live. This second source falsifies everything all at once.... "
Stephen Jourdain
Old 18-06-2018, 08:09 PM   #19
white light

Quote:
You'll have to read his book Radical Awakening pgs. 35-42.

"The duality is there; it manifests itself in space and time and it is in space and time that the duality is ether healthy or corrupt. In my opinion, it is a grave tactical error to set people going in an assault on duality without clarifying the difference between a healthy duality and a corrupt one. " .... In short, there are two sources:" the first, legitimate, which while being the foundation of the person, functions in such a way that the person cannot in any manner claim that he is responsible for what springs forth. The second... from which proceeds this counterfeit world- this pale copy of reality--interior and exterior--in which we live. This second source falsifies everything all at once.... "
Stephen Jourdain
Who is responsible then?
Old 18-06-2018, 10:03 PM   #20
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Who is responsible then?
I'd say I am fairly responsible nowadays,as I age..