Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 13-06-2018, 10:25 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Andrew Bartzis on the Royal Family ...

This video , from 32 mins onwards is a compilation of the many questions AB has been asked about these controllers ..

Remember AB is the most reliable source we have , he has direct , real time access to the Akashic Record , he's the only person who claims to be 100% accurate , and has not been proved wrong yet ...

... not easy listening , much jargon , but very worthwhile

Questions on everything , from who is harry's father ... Diana ... camilla ... the queen etc

Start @32 mins
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 02:13 PM   #2
supertzar

I don't hear anything it would be realistically possible to verify. Since you know a lot about him would you talk about some verifiable predictions he has made?
Old 14-06-2018, 03:18 AM   #3
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I don't hear anything it would be realistically possible to verify. Since you know a lot about him would you talk about some verifiable predictions he has made?
Prediction Def ...."A prediction, or forecast, is a statement about a future event...."

This if not about predicting the future ... I don't believe this can be done ...he does not claim to do this ... He accesses the Akashic Record , so can see with accuracy what has passed .

For example he can see the history of the moon ... what it is exactly , how it came to be here ... Everybody else is saying what they think , or what ET s have told them... or what they've seen if they've been on the moon ...

How can I be confident in him .... because he confirms what every other reliable source says and explains more.

Last edited by oz93666; 14-06-2018 at 03:20 AM.
Old 14-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #4
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Prediction Def ...."A prediction, or forecast, is a statement about a future event...."

This if not about predicting the future ... I don't believe this can be done ...he does not claim to do this ... He accesses the Akashic Record , so can see with accuracy what has passed .

For example he can see the history of the moon ... what it is exactly , how it came to be here ... Everybody else is saying what they think , or what ET s have told them... or what they've seen if they've been on the moon ...

How can I be confident in him .... because he confirms what every other reliable source says and explains more.

Well, I would think if he has access to the Akashic Records he would be able to divulge something that can be verified whether past, present or future.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:17 PM   #5
chriswalker

Quote:
Well, I would think if he has access to the Akashic Records he would be able to divulge something that can be verified whether past, present or future.
Correct! Can he answer the following questions?

Did Christ die on the cross and resurrect after 3 days?

Did Hitler escape to South America?

Did a man named Armstrong land upon the moon?

Who killed JFK, RFK and Marilyn Monroe?

Do reptilians, mantids greys actually exist and if so, where are they located?
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 01:54 PM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Well if something can be verified by you and me , by an internet search or whatever , then he could get the information that way too ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
Correct! Can he answer the following questions?
Yes ...he's already dealt with most of those .....

Quote:
Did Christ die on the cross and resurrect after 3 days?
NO

Quote:
Did Hitler escape to South America?
YES

Quote:
Did a man named Armstrong land upon the moon?
NO

Quote:
Who killed JFK, RFK and Marilyn Monroe?
The kennedys were killed by the illuminati aka Cabal aka secret government (Johnson etc) for not following the plan .
Munroe was killed on the orders of JFK , she was a mind controlled 'presidential (sex) model' whose programing was breaking down.

Quote:
Do reptilians, mantids greys actually exist and if so, where are they located?
Yes they exist .... many different types of reps , some live deep in the Earth, some in spacecraft , on the moon , and on their own planet .
Mantids are in space craft and on their home planet
Greys are in a different category from other ET's , they are synthetic bodies that other ET's project their consciousness into and animate , it allows the ET to avoid coming to earth in person , so to speak ... they can disguise who they are and avoid the dangers.

AB has said there are approximately 10,000 different ET groups taking a close interest in Earth , most are very friendly towards us.

Last edited by oz93666; 14-06-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old 14-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
supertzar

I mean if you have knowledge of everything that ever happened you should be able to explain things in a way that will be proven later. He is squandering exclusive access to the Akashic Records. Think of the gifts it would be possible to the world if you truly had it. Instead he messes around with things that cannot be confirmed and aren't helpful.
Old 14-06-2018, 10:10 PM   #8
supertzar

I hope you don't end up in a cult, oz.