Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2018, 11:56 AM   #21
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,039
Likes: 790 (521 Posts)
Default

thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 06:09 AM   #22
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,793
Likes: 377 (244 Posts)
Default

And if ancient civilization had build "stuff" simultanously on two planets earth and mars...does that makes them aliens.....its proven
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
Likes: (2)
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 09:07 AM   #23
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,039
Likes: 790 (521 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
And if ancient civilization had build "stuff" simultanously on two planets earth and mars...does that makes them aliens.....its proven
Yes, but let's wait for the indisputable evidence shall we?
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 03:58 AM   #24
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
itsnotallrightjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 449
Likes: 333 (183 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Someone asked Goode why he hasn't taken a photo of these aliens. Apparently there is a cosmic law against. How convenient. Yet they can interfere in our development without asking or telling all of us.
Unfortunately my youngest brother believes Corey Goode and visits the site to read the nonsense on it! My mother told me about the site when I was at her place a few months ago, so I looked it up when I got home and it was immediately obvious that it's a load of rubbish!

My mother told me our other brother asked my brother why Goode has no photos of the blue aliens, but he did not answer, had nothing to say to that one lol.

I wonder if Goode is taking funny substances and is hallucinating and actually believes he's seeing aliens or just an out and out nutjob liar!
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 17-06-2018 at 04:00 AM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 04:03 AM   #25
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
itsnotallrightjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 449
Likes: 333 (183 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I thought Goode and Wilcock had been thoroughly discredited. The trouble is, so many people just lap this crap up. That's completely unfathomable to me, but then no more unfathomable that actually believing you have an invisible magic friend watching over you from the sky - AKA religion. And believing in that nonsense is considered perfectly reasonable.

The likes of Goode, Wilcock et al. are clever. They know exactly how to milk their gullible audience, without quite going too far.

therrmion
When I wonder why people are so gullible in this day and age that they'd believe that Corey guy, and my conclusion is that people are bored and fed up with their jobs or being unemployed or under employed ( understandable) and want to believe it so as to make their lives more interesting.

Deep down they must know its rubbish!
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 17-06-2018 at 04:03 AM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 04:58 AM   #26
oz93666
Senior Member
 
oz93666's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 7,493
Likes: 3,611 (1,957 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
Unfortunately my youngest brother believes Corey Goode and visits the site to read the nonsense on it!
Ha ha ... you're younger brother could teach you a thing or two ...

Beyond doubt CG is one of the most important sources ..

Show your brother this thread , he might join the forum ...what about the username itwillbealrightjack , then we'll know it's him.

What does he think about DI??

The reason CG has no photos of the avians is because all his encounters with them have either been through his work in the SSP , they search you , no cameras allowed . Or when he's been randomly taken , probably doesn't carry a camera with him 24/7 ....

Anyway ... even if he had perfect quantity snaps , do you think that would convince the sceptics ??? LOL .. you'd just say it was a man in a costume!!

The main reason CG's testimony is convincing is it fits perfectly and logically into what conspiracy theorist know from many other sources.

And that's why , people even on this forum, find CG hard to believe ... because they are not totally schooled in the basics of the conspiracy , they just skim the surface ... decades of studying seriously Icke and others will form the foundation , so when someone like CG pops up he just fits in like another piece of the jigsaw puzzle ... It's obviously true and completes the picture perfectly!

Last edited by oz93666; 17-06-2018 at 05:18 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #27
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,039
Likes: 790 (521 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
When I wonder why people are so gullible in this day and age that they'd believe that Corey guy, and my conclusion is that people are bored and fed up with their jobs or being unemployed or under employed ( understandable) and want to believe it so as to make their lives more interesting.

Deep down they must know its rubbish!
Someone is bound to pop up and explain that it fills the gap following the downfall of religion...

thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 02:05 PM   #28
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
itsnotallrightjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 449
Likes: 333 (183 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Someone is bound to pop up and explain that it fills the gap following the downfall of religion...


That too- just replacing the old ones with new ones. Corey Goode must have studied L Ron Hubbard lol. But what I really meant was- people in the 21st century should have moved on from believing in silly religions!
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 17-06-2018 at 02:15 PM.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 02:14 PM   #29
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
itsnotallrightjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 449
Likes: 333 (183 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Ha ha ... you're younger brother could teach you a thing or two ...

Beyond doubt CG is one of the most important sources ..

Show your brother this thread , he might join the forum ...what about the username itwillbealrightjack , then we'll know it's him.

What does he think about DI??

The reason CG has no photos of the avians is because all his encounters with them have either been through his work in the SSP , they search you , no cameras allowed . Or when he's been randomly taken , probably doesn't carry a camera with him 24/7 ....

Anyway ... even if he had perfect quantity snaps , do you think that would convince the sceptics ??? LOL .. you'd just say it was a man in a costume!!

The main reason CG's testimony is convincing is it fits perfectly and logically into what conspiracy theorist know from many other sources.

And that's why , people even on this forum, find CG hard to believe ... because they are not totally schooled in the basics of the conspiracy , they just skim the surface ... decades of studying seriously Icke and others will form the foundation , so when someone like CG pops up he just fits in like another piece of the jigsaw puzzle ... It's obviously true and completes the picture perfectly!
Oh you do make me laugh Oz! I dunno what my bro thinks of David Icke- he lives miles away so I hardly ever see him. He used to be far more sensible than this, and wouldn't have believed before all the nonsense on that website. I guess he gets bored listening to the missus and wanted some excitement lol. I could write all that myself! It's obvious CG had been watching a lot of sci fi films and TV series.

Well at least I'm not the family eccentric anymore lol.

Well I get your point about the man in the suit but all I know is if aliens were coming talking to me I'd still get my camera out. Tell Corey to start putting his smartphone in his pocket!
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 17-06-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Likes: (1)
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 07:29 PM   #30
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,394
Likes: 611 (370 Posts)
Default

If I were an outerspace dude flying around and saw a ant colony on this round ball in space noticing it had some complex behaviors but couldn't quite get through to really understand them how would I do it?
Think about it! You are this alien giant out there flying around and you come upon this ant colony you see that is quite complex, violent, unpredictable even but yet predictable at the same time in some ways. You want to get to know them better and you want to know more but you can't quite seem to get through to them to communicate so what do you do?

O I'll tell you what you do! You introduce some new tech. into their society in the way of a crashed vessel so the clever little things can scavenge it and learn from it and then you let them make it and you even help them along by sending down a alien being in the form of a drone you made up just to go there and not only aid them in figuring it out but to then aid them in distributing it to the others all over the earth! Then you use that very technology and you monitor and observe them daily through each and every waking and sleeping moment of their lives using that very tagging device the humans think is their communication device that you introduced into their societies world wide!
You ask are their aliens? They are watching you every frickin' day!? But I don't think anyone including CG knows what they look like.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence! "Charles Bukowski"
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 07:24 AM   #31
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,793
Likes: 377 (244 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Yes, but let's wait for the indisputable evidence shall we?
There are evidence,but mass doesn't want to know....

its their perception that is the problem.....you can have a live transmision on the TV of the "aliens" landing in center of big city and the masses will say oooo a" good show",even before the pro trols kick in with their attacks

even the term "alien" is a deception......to use it corretcly one must know (and i mean 100% know)from where the curent humans came from......


curiosity is the key, without prejudices, somewhere in between throw in "unity " and we will surf with the "aliens" in no time
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 07:37 AM   #32
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,039
Likes: 790 (521 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
There are evidence,but mass doesn't want to know....
Maybe the definition and concept of 'evidence' needs to be nailed down and agreed by everyone as there seem to be varied interpretations of what it means.
Likes: (1)
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #33
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,587
Likes: 4,051 (2,243 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Yes, but let's wait for the indisputable evidence shall we?
Why would there be a need for 'peer review' if evidence was indisputable?

Or does evidence pointing to advanced ancient technology require 'different science'? As the 'experts' omit the evidence that contradicts their own narratives and the 'various papers they have written'..

Yet the big bang is taken at face value? Even though it has been proved that the universe is actually accelerating..is that approx 14 billion years after the explosion?
And from something so small, it barely existed, being only just big enough to register as existing but too small to measure
(remember the laws of thermodynamics and energy conservation? Lets ignore those for now, it was probably not invented then)

sounds very unscientific to me..but, a man in a white lab coat said it so it must be true..
Then teachers started setting questions and marking people on their ability
to retain this information, giving out A+ to those fully on board and a big fat Fail to all those who did not believe or simply couldnt grasp their 'theories'..and so it became 'fact' in the mind of those incapable of thinking for themselves.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 18-06-2018 at 09:45 AM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #34
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,587
Likes: 4,051 (2,243 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Maybe the definition and concept of 'evidence' needs to be nailed down and agreed by everyone as there seem to be varied interpretations of what it means.
Would you consider this as 'evidence'?
Quote:
Ancient Babylonian astronomers calculated Jupiter's position from the area under a time-velocity graph

There is more exciting scientific news this week that corroborates Sitchin writings. Last week we heard new evidence of the existance in our solar system of another large planet, which might be Nibiru. This week Mathieu Ossendrijver published an article in Science magazine about a cuneiform tablet detailing the position of Jupiter based on geometrical calculations by the Babylonians in 350-50 BCE. Europeans were able to do this in the 1400's.

Mathieu Ossendrijver
Science 29 Jan 2016:
Vol. 351, Issue 6272, pp. 482-484
DOI: 10.1126/science.aad808

Abstract:
"The idea of computing a body's displacement as an area in time-velocity space is usually traced back to 14th-century Europe. I show that in four ancient Babylonian cuneiform tablets, Jupiter's displacement along the ecliptic is computed as the area of a trapezoidal figure obtained by drawing its daily displacement against time.This interpretation is prompted by a newly discovered tablet on which the same computation is presented in an equivalent arithmetical formulation.The tablets date from 350 to 50 BCE.The trapezoid procedures offer the first evidence for the use of geometrical methods in Babylonian mathematical astronomy, which was thus far viewed as operating exclusively with arithmetical concepts."
For more information, see the full article in Science: http://science.sciencemag.org/conten...2/482.full.pdf
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #35
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,587
Likes: 4,051 (2,243 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I would only be repeating what historians have written. Anyone can look it up via the internet - or in a book I guess.



What 'moon technology'? Do you mean Apollo? Are you suggesting no one's been back because all the documentation has been destroyed/mislaid?

[...]



Well firstly who has counted all 1.2 million clay tablets and then translated them? When was this done? Is the translation (or interpretation of images) accurate? Who determines the accuracy? Do you know any of this, or just believe what you have read? I'm not necessary suggesting none of this is true, but first we need to establish the facts. Maybe it was the same way the Dogon Tribe 'knew' about Sirius A and B...

When extraordinary claims are made about this or that event, before we deconstruct the story around it, we must fist determine that the story is true in the first place.
Cant you look it up on the internet like you stated at the beginning of the post?

How about you explain how this is possible..
Quote:
“The 1989 flyby of Neptune provided still more corroboration of the ancient texts. In them, Neptune was listed before Uranus, as it would be expected of someone who is coming into the Solar System and sees first Pluto, then Neptune, and then Uranus. In these texts or planetary lists Uranus was called Kakkab shanamma, “Planet Which is the Double” of Neptune. The Voyager 2 data goes far to uphold this ancient notion. Uranus is indeed a look-alike of Neptune in size, color, and watery content; both planets are encircled by rings and orbited by a multitude of satellites, or moons. An unexpected similarity has been found regarding the two planets’ magnetic fields: both have an unusually extreme inclination relative to the planets’ axes of rotation—58 degrees on Uranus, 50 degrees on Neptune. “Neptune appears to be almost a magnetic twin of
Uranus,” John Noble Wilford reported in The New York Times. The two planets are also similar in the lengths of their days: each about sixteen to seventeen hours long.

“Planet which is the double,” the Sumerians said of Uranus in comparing it to Neptune. “Size and other characteristics that make Uranus a near twin of Neptune,” NASA’s scientists announced. Not only the described characteristics but even the terminology—”planet which is the double,” “a near twin of Neptune”—is similar. But one statement, the Sumerian one, was made circa 4,000 B.C., and the other, by NASA, in A.D. 1989, nearly 6,000 years later…

“In the case of these two distant planets, it seems that modern science has only caught up with ancient knowledge. It sounds incredible, but the facts ought to speak for themselves. Moreover, this is just the first of a series of scientific discoveries in the years since The 12th Planet was published that corroborate its findings in one instance after another.
Is voyager 2 corroboration evidence enough for you to consider it yet?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #36
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,793
Likes: 377 (244 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Maybe the definition and concept of 'evidence' needs to be nailed down and agreed by everyone as there seem to be varied interpretations of what it means.
yes but it wouldn't help.....masses are not intrested and to top it of ,trols and sceptics would ruin any chance to make progres......

on the other hand maybe i'm wrong.....and knowledge isn't for everyone.....that's why is encoded and whoever breaks the code,deserve's it.......

its pretty simple

ston age civilization or advanced one
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea

Last edited by screamingeagle; 18-06-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Likes: (1)
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 02:58 PM   #37
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,587
Likes: 4,051 (2,243 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
yes but it wouldn't help.....masses are not intrested and to top it of ,trols and sceptics would ruin any chance to make progres......

on the other hand maybe i'm wrong.....and knowledge isn't for everyone.....that's why is encoded and whoever breaks the code,deserve's it.......

its pretty simple

ston age civilization or advanced one
Hunter gatherers are consistent with flood survivors, using anything they can muster to survive after loosing everything.. flint tools would be perfect to allow shelters camps and cooking to take place whilst they tried to restructure themselves into groups that become hamlets then villages etc.
Smelting and processing metals would obviously have come much later once they are established as a community
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 08:56 PM   #38
thermion
Senior Member
 
thermion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,039
Likes: 790 (521 Posts)
Default

Various claims of ancient historical knowledge may well be true. But they may be 'well known facts' which are completely untrue - like we only use 10% of our brain. Everyone knows that, right? But experimental evidence shows this is complete bollox, which is confirmed when you investigate where the original claim emerged, and how lazy writers just repeated it.

Persian medicine understood the circulatory system long before the West. Is that taught in medical school? (Is it even true?)

Science tends to self correct in light of new evidence. But this may take decades. For example, continental drift was denied for years because there was no conceivable mechanism, despite all the evidence linking continents.

Don't forget the Dogon tribe is 'well known' to have had prior knowledge of Sirius A and B. Yes, right...
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 09:44 PM   #39
tnt1
Senior Member
 
tnt1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,394
Likes: 611 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
Various claims of ancient historical knowledge may well be true. But they may be 'well known facts' which are completely untrue - like we only use 10% of our brain. Everyone knows that, right? But experimental evidence shows this is complete bollox, which is confirmed when you investigate where the original claim emerged, and how lazy writers just repeated it.

Persian medicine understood the circulatory system long before the West. Is that taught in medical school? (Is it even true?)

Science tends to self correct in light of new evidence. But this may take decades. For example, continental drift was denied for years because there was no conceivable mechanism, despite all the evidence linking continents.

Don't forget the Dogon tribe is 'well known' to have had prior knowledge of Sirius A and B. Yes, right...
This is so true and Ron Wyatt supposedly found the 'real' Noah's Ark yet when you investigate it you discover it's 15 hours drive off and not in the correct mountains at all but a range beside the one it should be in but some wish to fit it to the biblical story so badly that they simply exclude this geographic location when speaking of it. This supposedly good Christian folks yet they'll twist something as soon as an atheist would if not sooner! As it is today with the news it's no longer a matter of truth and for that matter it may not have ever had a thing to do with truth!

Truth is who controls the narrative news outlets and who can say it first and the loudest! If I can tell you something over and over and you cannot hear any opposing view to counter what I tell you or your other views of the subject are limited or vague my narrative wins. I think it was like that with publishing houses when books were the primary source of information also. What are we to do with ourselves we lie so well as a species that we even deceive ourselves.
__________________
Rabbit Hole
The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence! "Charles Bukowski"
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 09:56 PM   #40
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,587
Likes: 4,051 (2,243 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
This is so true and Ron Wyatt supposedly found the 'real' Noah's Ark yet when you investigate it you discover it's 15 hours drive off and not in the correct mountains at all but a range beside the one it should be in but some wish to fit it to the biblical story so badly that they simply exclude this geographic location when speaking of it. This supposedly good Christian folks yet they'll twist something as soon as an atheist would if not sooner! As it is today with the news it's no longer a matter of truth and for that matter it may not have ever had a thing to do with truth!

Truth is who controls the narrative news outlets and who can say it first and the loudest! If I can tell you something over and over and you cannot hear any opposing view to counter what I tell you or your other views of the subject are limited or vague my narrative wins. I think it was like that with publishing houses when books were the primary source of information also. What are we to do with ourselves we lie so well as a species that we even deceive ourselves.
Does it mention where Noah's ark landed after the flood in the bible?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.