Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 12-06-2018, 01:39 PM   #121
cosmic tramp

I know George Soros is David Icke's current priority target in his latest book, the wolf in sheep's clothing to keep a beady eye on. However this book has been staring at me from a charity shop shelf for weeks now so I went and bought it "The Bubble of American Supremacy" a short book by George Soros (2004) is a vehement anti Bush administration tract in which he exposes the 9/11 attack as an unnecessary trigger to provoke Middle Eastern conflict in America's totalitarian approach towards the rest of the world in its financial and military interests, with scant regard for citizens of America or the rest of the world, using the notion of the threat of "terrorism" to curtail civil liberties. I find it very hard to disagree with most of what he says here, indeed much of it supports Icke's exposes on the American power machine.

Yet he's somehow the bad guy ???
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2018, 06:48 PM   #122
iamawaveofthesea

Memo reveals Soros-funded social-media censorship plan
Plotted with Google, Facebook to eliminate 'right wing propaganda'
Published: 2 days ago

The recent wave of censorship of conservative voices on the internet by tech giants Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Apple mirrors a plan concocted by a coalition of George Soros-funded, progressive groups to take back power in Washington from President Trump’s administration.

A confidential, 49-page memo for defeating Trump by working with the major social-media platforms to eliminate “right wing propaganda and fake news” was presented in January 2017 by Media Matters founder David Brock at a retreat in Florida with about 100 donors, the Washington Free Beacon reported at the time.

On Monday, the Gateway Pundit blog noted the memo’s relationship with recent moves by Silicon Valley tech giants to “shadow ban” conservative political candidates and pundits and remove content.

The Free Beacon obtained a copy of the memo, “Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action,” by attending the retreat.

The memo spells out a four-year agenda that deployed Media Matters along with American Bridge, Shareblue and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) to attack Trump and Republicans.

The strategies are impeachment, expanding Media Matters’ mission to combat “government misinformation,” ensuring Democratic control of the Senate in the 2018 midterm elections, filing lawsuits against the Trump administration, monetizing political advocacy, using a “digital attacker” to delegitimize Trump’s presidency and damage Republicans, and partnering with Facebook to combat “fake news.”

Quashing ‘fake news’ with ‘mathematical precision’

The Free Beacon in its January 2017 story said Brock sought to raise $40 million in 2017 for his organizations.
https://www.wnd.com/2018/08/mask-off...king-revealed/
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2018, 08:45 PM   #123
iamawaveofthesea

Memo Shows Soros Backing Social-Media Censorship Plan

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 26-09-2018, 10:39 AM   #124
iamawaveofthesea

WikiLeaks’ Email Exposes Billionaire Globalist Soros as Hillary Clinton’s Puppet Master
September 25, 2018 by IWB

via thefreethoughtproject:

Washington, D.C. – Contained within WikiLeaks’ recent release of hacked DNC emails is a message from billionaire globalist financier George Soros, to Hillary Clinton while she was U.S. Secretary of State, that clearly reveals Clinton as a puppet of the billionaire class.

Found within the WikiLeaks’ Hillary Clinton email archive is an email with the subject ‘Unrest in Albania,’in which Soros makes clear to Clinton that “two things need to be done urgently.” He then directs the Secretary of State to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Revealing the influence he wields within the corridors of power, Soros then provides Secretary of State Clinton with three names from which to choose. Unsurprisingly, Clinton acquiesced and chose one of the officials recommended by Soros — Miroslav Lajcak.

This is standard operating procedure for Soros. Anyone familiar with the history of the Soros Open Society Foundations in Eastern Europe and around the world since the late 1980’s, will know that his supposedly philanthropic “democracy-building” projects in Poland, Russia, or Ukraine in the 1990’s allowed Soros the businessman to literally plunder the former communist countries wealth, according to the New Eastern Outlook.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/w...puppet-master/
Old 26-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #125
st jimmy

Last June, the Hungarian parliament approved new Hungarian legislation, making it illegal to be “facilitating illegal immigration” with jail sentences up to a year.
Viktor Orban’s government also accused Soros of using his organisations to orchestrate mass immigration to destroy the identity of Europe.

As part of the new laws, nongovernmental organizations that help migrants seek asylum get taxed 25% on foreign donations. The Open Society Foundations, which was founded and is controlled by the Hungarian born Rothschild agent George Soros, claims this will make it possible to “target all funding for human rights groups and NGOs”.
These “charities” are often used for tax evasion and money laundering...

Open Society Foundations has filed a complaint with the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg (ECHR) over the legislation that makes it illegal for individuals or organisations to support asylum seekers, claiming the law establishes a “dangerous precedent”: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...43&postcount=7
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 09:03 PM   #126
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Viktor Orban’s government also accused Soros of using his organisations to orchestrate mass immigration to destroy the identity of Europe.
that's exactly what soros is doing without the approval of the european population or even consulting them in the first place

he and his technocratic communist co-conspirators believe they have a right to socially engineer society against the will of the population; this is because they have no desire to create a better society. Their desire is to build a global work camp where people are all microchipped like cattle to be the slaves of the technocrats

This was always the plan of the EU. Jean Monnet –  "Founding Father" of the European Union said in 30 April 1952:

"Europe’s nations should be guided towards the super-state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation."

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-09-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:30 PM   #127
tamlinn

He has to die someday soon.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 06:07 PM   #128
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
He has to die someday soon.
he's just a bagman of the rothschild cabal though tamlinn

they have lots of other cardboard cutouts to do their bidding eg macron
Old 28-09-2018, 02:18 AM   #129
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
he's just a bagman of the rothschild cabal though tamlinn

they have lots of other cardboard cutouts to do their bidding eg macron
Yes, unfortunately. I am just hoping that after his death his foundation will start to lose some of its influence. I can hope.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:48 PM   #130
iamawaveofthesea

Leaked Documents Prove Soros’s Open Society Is Working with UN in Supporting Current Illegal Migrant Crisis
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft October 28, 2018

The United Nations admitted on Sunday that they are assisting the illegal immigrants and caravans from Central America making their way to the US southern border.
The UN admitted in today’s news article that they have mobilized extra staff and resources to assist the illegal immigrants in the caravans.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...igrant-crisis/
Old 15-11-2018, 10:28 AM   #131
iamawaveofthesea

New video shows migrant caravan is 'organized, well-funded'

Old 27-11-2018, 07:23 PM   #132
iamawaveofthesea

Soros' "Open Society" Driven Out Of Turkey Amid Probe Into Terrorism Ties
by Tyler Durden
Tue, 11/27/2018 - 09:44

Six month after Hungarian President Viktor Orban succeeded in driving his former mentor, and current neemsis George Soros out of Hungary, the Hungarian-born billionaire financier and his "Open Society" Foundation that has financed an army of liberal NGOs across Europe and the US has been driven out of yet another country.

According to the Guardian, Soros' Open Society Foundation is formally withdrawing from Turkey after the founder of its Turkey organization was arrested and charged with supporting an opposition figure accused of trying to overthrow the government of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The organization announced its decision to withdraw from Turkey amid an interior ministry investigation seeking to uncover links between the organization and protests at Gezi Park in Istanbul in 2013. One of the founders of the Turkish OS branch, Hakan Altinay, was arrested along with 12 others two weeks ago and accused of supporting jailed Osman Kavala, an opposition activist accused of trying to overthrow the Hungarian government with mass protests. Kavala has been accused of supporting terrorism within Turkey, and Open Society has been accused of supporting Kavala.

Back in May, OS closed its Budapest Office and moved its operations to Berlin after the country passed an "Stop Soros" law aimed at making it more difficult for foreign NGOs to operate in the country.

In a speech last week, Erdogan accused Soros of trying to sow instability and discord in Turkish society, and of organizing destabilizing protests.

One of its founders in Turkey, Hakan Altinay, was among 13 people detained 10 days ago. They were accused of supporting jailed rights activist Osman Kavala in trying to overthrow the government through mass protests.

In a speech last week, Erdo?an linked those arrests to Soros. "The person [Kavala] who financed terrorists during the Gezi incidents is already in prison," he told a meeting of local administrators.

"And who is behind him? The famous Hungarian Jew Soros. This is a man who assigns people to divide nations and shatter them. He has so much money and he spends it this way."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...terrorism-ties
Old 05-12-2018, 06:06 PM   #133
iamawaveofthesea

‘Nakedly anti-Semitic image’: Leave.eu slammed for posting Tory MP tweet with pic of George Soros
Andrew Cheetham
32 minutes ago

Leave.eu, the Brexit campaign group co-founded by Aaron Banks have been accused of indulging in anti-Semitism, after tweeting a comment from a Tory Brexiteer MP with an image of George Soros, the pro-remain billionaire financier.

The organisation, which campaigned for the UK to leave the EU during the lead up to the 2016 referendum, published the controversial tweet in which they warn “there's a concerted effort to thwart the will of the people.”

17.4m people voted leave the European Union. More than two years later we're still in the EU and there's a concerted effort to thwart the will of the people. If Brexit is not delivered, we can no longer pretend we're living in a democracy...

Support us at https://t.co/ntwXbJeHQw pic.twitter.com/B95jOutqqc

— Leave.EU (@LeaveEUOfficial) December 5, 2018

Attached to the tweet is an image of Maria Caulfield, beside a ghost-like image of George Soros, and a quote from the MP, reading: “...the powerful elite seem to know best and openly mock the rest of us.”

Caulfield claims Leave.eu did not ask for her permission to publish her words and has called on the group to delete the tweet, revealing in a subsequent tweet that it was particularly hurtful “as my family are Jewish.”

I ask @LeaveEUOfficial to delete this immediately. They do not have my permission to use my words and I completely denounce their tweet. https://t.co/hRDnuFkvo5

— Maria Caulfield MP (@mariacaulfield) December 5, 2018

The organization’s tweet has been picked up by Henry Newman, Director of Open Europe, a liberal pan-European think tank who described the image as shocking, labeling it “nakedly anti-Semitic.” There have been claims on social media that the obsession with Soros played into anti-Semitic stereotypes of rich Jews “controlling” society.'
https://www.davidicke.com/article/50...c-george-soros

Flashback - May 2018: Billionaire George Soros Is Backing a Massive Campaign for a Second Brexit Vote. But Does It Stand a Chance?

'Brexit won’t happen if billionaire philanthropist George Soros has anything to say about it.

Soros announced Tuesday that Best For Britain, a campaign to secure a second referendum on whether the U.K. should leave the EU, will launch its ‘manifesto’ on June 8. The manifesto will reportedly include a roadmap for stopping Brexit.

The campaign, which was created by Gina Miller last year, has already received millions of pounds in donations according to The Guardian, including £500,000 (approx. $663,000) from Soros. It aims to persuade members of parliament to require a new referendum on the final withdrawal deal. In order to do so, it will focus on engaging with voters, and Brussels as well.

In a speech at the European Council on Foreign Relations, a think tank Soros helped found, the billionaire said that “Best for Britain fought for, and helped to win, a meaningful parliamentary vote which includes the option of not leaving at all.”

“But the British public must express its support by a convincing margin in order to be taken seriously by Europe. That’s what the Best for Britain is aiming for by engaging the electorate,” he continued.

Soros explained that “Brexit is an immensely damaging process, harmful to both sides.” While he acknowledged that “it’s up to the British people to decide what they want to do,” he pointed out that “it would be better…if they came to a decision sooner rather than later.”

Despite supporting the U.K. remaining in the EU, Soros did concede that the EU is facing “an existential crisis,” due in no small part to the ongoing political crisis in Italy. He therefore argued that “the EU needs to transform itself into an association which nations like Britain would want to join.”'

Source - Fortune
http://fortune.com/2018/05/30/george...exit-campaign/