Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2018, 01:41 PM   #21
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,281
Likes: 4,510 (2,540 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
I'd love to 9, however there isn't really much media/docos that pr0ove it.

All the Reptilians are soley is a holographic Projection based up their beliefs in the holographic aspect behind the Universe as it stands.

9, u used to be 9 rings or nah ?

Peace <3
Only ever had the one user name on here since I joined, the nine.

Ive never seen them in any of my photos
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 03:46 PM   #22
saturn010
Senior Member
 
saturn010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 435
Likes: 127 (111 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Only ever had the one user name on here since I joined, the nine.

Ive never seen them in any of my photos
Oh right, fair enough. Due to the holographic nature of his program, beings across the Universe are disguised!

Haha,

The fact that they are 100 % Holographic ensures that they can walk through and utilize the 5 sense 3rd dimensional realm in which this realm is responsibly seen to be a computational simulation, any dimension 4th and higher are real conscious beings.

All Reps travel to the 3rd dimension for spawn and for fun from the 4th Dimension.

This Poster of me is the closest you get to what they look like.



Hope you understand <3
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 10:34 PM   #23
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,281
Likes: 4,510 (2,540 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
Oh right, fair enough. Due to the holographic nature of his program, beings across the Universe are disguised!

Haha,

The fact that they are 100 % Holographic ensures that they can walk through and utilize the 5 sense 3rd dimensional realm in which this realm is responsibly seen to be a computational simulation, any dimension 4th and higher are real conscious beings.

All Reps travel to the 3rd dimension for spawn and for fun from the 4th Dimension.

This Poster of me is the closest you get to what they look like.



Hope you understand <3
So this is a pic of you is it?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2018, 07:05 PM   #24
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,139
Likes: 69 (62 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtarcommand View Post
1st vid no reppies. possibly a tent in a field.

there is a possible spiritual event. but.... the video is a load of crap.

Second video No reppies. here we do have some kind of encounter ; Grays but no Rppies

Again the video is so bad. absolutely inconclusive.

This kind of miss conception based on what u want to be true. Only suverests Eteam.

Altho obscured by crappy video an very poor technic. Its still possible to make the true origin of the ACTUAL encounter. Mean who the frack is visiting.

You should try to be more tolerant of people trying to help u understand.

have to dig for that Quote ; so i'll cut it

We have to step passeed how we WANT to view thing. For actual facts. There are no second chances when comes to survival.

Its not often a male an a female Gray are present in a single video. Especial High Grays. In fact I only know of 1 other in the world.

in a human world the dating game is played out every. Where every second of the day. Often we enjoy a nice meal.

They don't hide from Monkeys ;
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...6&postcount=84
They exploit your weakness. Weakness like thinking they are ET. Weakness by thinking u can win by War or Put them in to fear of humans. hahaha it is Just never going to happen. War to these people is supernova our sun.

You don't fear squishing a bug and, an we don't think anything about it. See that human nature.

When ET place's a larger then man size human. Its for DOMINION and CONTROL. It not there for the pursuit of intelical upliftment.

This link send u to what We as human would call some of the good guy'z. Highly debatable in my humble opinion. That Good concepte in a human sense applied to E+T. If'y at best..

The other side of the coin. You don't want to see. how it slithers moving around the nations creating human DEATH. The whys an the hows. The who's. Because this would destroy WARs.

You know why Trumps is so buggy. A republican has to close down about 2.5 trillion dollars in military asset. That he has No way in hell coming up with that coin. Short of a war. And if he can not make war on the world. A polarized US of A will do fine. The man looks out the Oval office. HE see's his Military NOT turn a proffie. in fact losing money. Russia in the very same boat.

If u look at the world Terrorism slipping away. War fund throw charity asset. Gone. And you look at whos really fighting. and who do U come up with Russia n the US of A. The same 2 government who threat to Nuke. an there both attacking 1 place. These 2 clowns have taken big hits. even finding allies. The Government there attacking is just as at fault.

Reppies grays they all have there jobs. They all work together

Skys ; This is the Venus Fly trap
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 16-06-2018 at 09:07 PM.
Likes: (1)
cinder_darkskys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 03:22 AM   #25
saturn010
Senior Member
 
saturn010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 435
Likes: 127 (111 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So this is a pic of you is it?
Yeah - Drac0 Constellation homeward bound

Earth Based Reptilian from the Draco Constellation genetically made up of Lizard/Turtle/Snake,

From another place in the Universe.

<00001111>



<3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draco_(constellation)
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 05:24 PM   #26
ashtarcommand
Senior Member
 
ashtarcommand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sweden(Not Switzerland)
Posts: 777
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
1st vid no reppies. possibly a tent in a field.

there is a possible spiritual event. but.... the video is a load of crap.

Second video No reppies. here we do have some kind of encounter ; Grays but no Rppies

Again the video is so bad. absolutely inconclusive.

This kind of miss conception based on what u want to be true. Only suverests Eteam.

Altho obscured by crappy video an very poor technic. Its still possible to make the true origin of the ACTUAL encounter. Mean who the frack is visiting.

You should try to be more tolerant of people trying to help u understand.

have to dig for that Quote ; so i'll cut it

We have to step passeed how we WANT to view thing. For actual facts. There are no second chances when comes to survival.

Its not often a male an a female Gray are present in a single video. Especial High Grays. In fact I only know of 1 other in the world.

in a human world the dating game is played out every. Where every second of the day. Often we enjoy a nice meal.

They don't hide from Monkeys ;
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...6&postcount=84
They exploit your weakness. Weakness like thinking they are ET. Weakness by thinking u can win by War or Put them in to fear of humans. hahaha it is Just never going to happen. War to these people is supernova our sun.

You don't fear squishing a bug and, an we don't think anything about it. See that human nature.

When ET place's a larger then man size human. Its for DOMINION and CONTROL. It not there for the pursuit of intelical upliftment.

This link send u to what We as human would call some of the good guy'z. Highly debatable in my humble opinion. That Good concepte in a human sense applied to E+T. If'y at best..

The other side of the coin. You don't want to see. how it slithers moving around the nations creating human DEATH. The whys an the hows. The who's. Because this would destroy WARs.

You know why Trumps is so buggy. A republican has to close down about 2.5 trillion dollars in military asset. That he has No way in hell coming up with that coin. Short of a war. And if he can not make war on the world. A polarized US of A will do fine. The man looks out the Oval office. HE see's his Military NOT turn a proffie. in fact losing money. Russia in the very same boat.

If u look at the world Terrorism slipping away. War fund throw charity asset. Gone. And you look at whos really fighting. and who do U come up with Russia n the US of A. The same 2 government who threat to Nuke. an there both attacking 1 place. These 2 clowns have taken big hits. even finding allies. The Government there attacking is just as at fault.

Reppies grays they all have there jobs. They all work together

Skys ; This is the Venus Fly trap
The first video are stills from this video..
https://youtu.be/K8FgeU2wiWQ

If that looks like a tent to you then you may need to see someone.. I recommed a specialist.. Im not even going to bother answering the rest of your arrogant mumbo jumbo passive aggressive ramblings and insults.

Have a nice day and don't bother replying..
__________________
Please visit my channel to see UFO´s recorded in Sweden

Last edited by ashtarcommand; 19-06-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Likes: (1)
ashtarcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 06:14 PM   #27
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,139
Likes: 69 (62 Posts)
Default

Thank you ashtarcommand ;Often i am worried people take what i say wrong. Or thinking i am attacking them or there idea's.

I am not. Am i am very happy you decided to continual and explain your ideas on this hugely important subject

So important that I am willing to side step my own copyright for someone who gives facts.

Its would my honor n pleasure to help this topic. Even with out you.

if I can Using the videos provided in this topic. To help make a case for this subject. I will do it Join Date: Mar 2009 i'm not sure if I agree with this starting date. :-)~
Location: Canada Posts: 2,089 Likes: 65 (59 Posts) Notice the likes how low they are I fight alone with out help.

One thing I want to stress is ; These are believed to be shapeshifter ; I really only touch on this throw the size variable. an say they can be any size they like. up to an including Human like forums. generally I would think there grown like the Bio inorganic Armor I show.

The first video are stills from this video..
https://youtu.be/K8FgeU2wiWQ

If that looks like a tent to you then you may need to see someone.. I recommed a specialist.. Im not even going to bother answering the rest of your arrogant mumbo jumbo passive aggressive ramblings and insults.

Have a nice day and don't bother replying..


I'm afraid you make no choices here. And u decide nothing for me
The fact u don't get choose who will show up in your public post.

I have given more to UFOlogy Then All of those who came before me.
That not ego. Its a FACT that been taught to your children right this second

Now like I said that a frackin tents in a field The UFO lands in the forest BEHIND the TREEs. NOT in front of the cam who is in the center of the field.

Right this second I suggest u go read the site rules.

Video 1 NO REPPIE I consider it more of a spiritual encounter. An see as u have no idea why or how. please me

That UFO in this is 100 % obscured behind a forest. an it NOT the video u showed. It land BEHIND trees I cranked up the resolution. Its the seem to be the same crappy video Its seem to be in the same spot. but the light changes. its been stopped an started. in sence takin time. BUT

But they NEVER take the time to clear the out focus reset the cam for lighting. 100 things the could have done to make that video clear When u hit hi res its just as crappy Which I have to say is very uncommon to day.

Video 2 NO reppies there are Grays Which I can show if I like. but apparently not you. Which please's me to no end

DMX - Where The Hood At? (Dirty) (Official Video) HQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico

Skys I think I'll spend time here. So welcoming.
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 19-06-2018 at 06:36 PM.
cinder_darkskys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 01:09 AM   #28
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,281
Likes: 4,510 (2,540 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
Yeah - Drac0 Constellation homeward bound

Earth Based Reptilian from the Draco Constellation genetically made up of Lizard/Turtle/Snake,

From another place in the Universe.

<00001111>



<3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draco_(constellation)
So where do you go for medical advice?
do doctors have a sideline in Lizard/Turtle/Snake?

Do you need a UV light to chill out?
Or have you got a shell you can take shelter in like the 'Teenage mutant ninja turtles'? (if not what part turtle are you?)
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 07:49 PM   #29
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
cinder_darkskys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,139
Likes: 69 (62 Posts)
Default Why do my eyes hurt





When I look at saturn010 art's image an the above. There is not a lot of difference to the right side of the above. Most believe thes critter have some ability to shape change. In the Reppie's highest forum is humanoid. bearing many of our own physical attributes. There older so it is us. Who bare there physical attributes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtarcommand View Post
And you can probably come across rocks on that very beach with higher E.Q than yourself.


You give a man a fish. and you feed him for a day.



If you teach a man how to fish. you feed him an his house for a life time.

You be surprised at what a simple stone knows. After all. they been here from the start. An so a simple stone would hold the wisdom of time.. Time is really. The truth we can't understand. such as ; the paradox of up right walking.. and what it takes to mentally do that. Snaps by in a mil second.

Sky's ; Some religious nutter said that in one yo old dusty books. Much to learn young man. Much.
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 22-06-2018 at 08:16 PM.
cinder_darkskys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 02:20 AM   #30
wingwang
Senior Member
 
wingwang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 779
Likes: 277 (158 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtarcommand View Post
In my case it is obvious to my wife it is uncertain while on other pictures we both see the same thing.
Hey, your wife sits on top of the Ice Cream van with her legs spread wide apart while offering "10p per Lick"!
Likes: (1)
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 05:59 PM   #31
ashtarcommand
Senior Member
 
ashtarcommand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sweden(Not Switzerland)
Posts: 777
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

I feel there is no point in writting on this thread anymore because of all the shills, if anyone serious wants to ask me something about my videos feel free to do so over a PM otherwise dont bother posting comments related to me on this thread since i wont be checking this thread any longer. There are obviously only trolls posting here anyway, moderators should pay more attention..
__________________
Please visit my channel to see UFO´s recorded in Sweden

Last edited by ashtarcommand; 24-06-2018 at 06:14 PM.
Likes: (1)
ashtarcommand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 02:38 PM   #32
saturn010
Senior Member
 
saturn010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 435
Likes: 127 (111 Posts)
Default


Last edited by saturn010; 17-07-2018 at 02:46 PM.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
reptilians

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.