Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 01-04-2017, 05:40 AM   #21
oz93666

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:05 AM   #22
unsheepled

The truth is that reality is weird and everyone is all over it but they use it like a sound wave and piggy back all their myths and magics which all amount to the same thing in the end ...NOTHING .

Thank God i became Christian of sorts after Van Daniken i might be believing this shit too.

Last edited by unsheepled; 01-04-2017 at 08:09 AM.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:18 AM   #23
oz93666

The above post has been edited !!! So presumably the first attempt made even less sense..

I've read it three times and can't understand it !!

But crypto likes it !!

unsheepled is a very strange name for a christian ... How many times have we been told christians are the sheep and christ is the good shepherd?
Old 01-04-2017, 09:50 AM   #24
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
But crypto likes it !!
Yes, I found it funny.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:55 AM   #25
fudgetusk

It should be very easy to test Bartzis on his ability to access the akashic records. Put a stranger in front of him and ask him to name him. If this simple test has not been done then he cannot be seen to be truly gifted.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:02 AM   #26
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
It should be very easy to test Bartzis on his ability to access the akashic records. Put a stranger in front of him and ask him to name him. If this simple test has not been done then he cannot be seen to be truly gifted.
He does that sort of stuff regularly ... anyone can skype phone him on his webinars and he'll read you , most callers are gobsmacked by his insights.

Here's an example of what he does ...

Last edited by oz93666; 01-04-2017 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:03 AM   #27
fudgetusk

Quote:
He does that sort of stuff regularly ... anyone can skype phone him on his webinars and he'll read you , most callers are gobsmacked by his insights.
Cold reading? Mentalists like Derren Brown are really good at it.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:04 AM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Great critical thought FT. If he says he has access to all information from some natural universal psychic system he should be able to tell people anything about them. Granted, the people behind this electromagnetic mind control PSYOP know that info from neural monitoring, facebook, google, etc anyway, so they could easily fabricate something.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #29
unsheepled

Quote:
The above post has been edited !!! So presumably the first attempt made even less sense..

I've read it three times and can't understand it !!

But crypto likes it !!

unsheepled is a very strange name for a christian ... How many times have we been told christians are the sheep and christ is the good shepherd?
I never understand any of your theories (that is "stand under ") but i do find it funny how you shout all the time .

To explain my post might take too long so i won't is that ok by you as its really simple to suggest that reality (truth) is the vehicle for all kinds of claptrap about future Gods (Aliens or lizards ).Sound waves can carry information like that .

ps i had a quick go

Edit as far as my spirituality goes ...its a personal journey

Last edited by unsheepled; 01-04-2017 at 10:08 AM.
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:26 AM   #30
oz93666

For those people who have a problem with what Mr Bartzis says , I can only think it's because they're not familiar with his work.

He's only saying exactly the same as Icke , and everyone else .... and every whistleblower that ever drew breath , namely ...

the vaccines are poisoned... we live on a prison planet controlled by the unseen hand of the reptilians ... the moon is a rep spacecraft monitoring outpost.... archons are messing with us and controll the reincarnation grid .... there's nothing revolutionary in these ideas ... truthers know them already ... Bartzis just adds a deeper perspective.

Last edited by oz93666; 01-04-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #31
chriswalker

Quote:
For those people who have a problem with what Mr Bartzis says , I can only think it's because they're not familiar with his work.

He's only saying exactly the same as Icke , and everyone else .... and every whistleblower that ever drew breath , namely ...

the vaccines are poisoned... we live on a prison planet controlled by the unseen hand of the reptilians ... the moon is a rep spacecraft monitoring outpost.... archons are messing with us and controll the reincarnation grid .... there's nothing revolutionary in these ideas ... truthers know them already ... Bartzis just adds a deeper perspective.
Icke says all this too. I'm not sure on Bartzis, but I won't discredit him as I haven't heard him all that much.
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:08 AM   #32
oz93666

This is an interesting clip ....mercifully brief .. 26 mins , It covers the recent hurricanes and their deeper meaning ,deeper effects ..such a deluge of water has the effect of cleansing the land , driving out negative ghouls and ghosts ...

Old 10-09-2018, 12:47 AM   #33
oz93666

"Is the Earth Hollow"

If anyone can can answer this question with certainty it's Mr B ... You'll remember he's the Galactic Historian , by virtue of him being plugged into the akashic record , his information is guaranteed 100% accurate....

5:30 ..AB ...."...All the space between atoms is infinite , so there's an answer , there's a quantum hollow Earth .... Is it physically hollow ? When we change our perception from physical matter and physical density , it is hollow ... "

So there we have it , and it's the answer Mr B has given before , he implies (but yet again has failed to fully spell it out) that the Earth's core is red hot Iron/magma . The vast number of civilisations that exist there are in another dimension , but occupy the same 'space' as the magma .

He has also said there are a great number of ETs and other civilisations living in cities just below the surface of the Earth ... up to about 5 miles deep where the temperatures are not excessive ... but to access the true inner Earth you must first get permission to enter from those who live there , then travel through a portal and shift dimensions .

Old 10-09-2018, 02:22 AM   #34
supertzar

"... You'll remember he's the Galactic Historian , by virtue of him being plugged into the akashic record , his information is guaranteed 100% accurate...."

It's so sycophantic it's disgusting. Yeah, a sack of shit that has never done anything good is The Galactic Historian (superhero cartoon narrator voice.) #1 on Planet Earth!

Last edited by supertzar; 10-09-2018 at 02:23 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:15 AM   #35
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
....It's so sycophantic it's disgusting. Yeah, a sack of shit that has never done anything ....
If you want to progress rapidly in any subject , it's very important to identify those who are experts .. they are the ones you can learn from .. they've spent the most time at this subject , and I try to point out these individuals to newcomers ....

There's plenty of them ...David Icke (of course) ...Alex Jones ... Kavassilas... Wilcock ...Parkes ...Bartzis ... and many many more , they all agree on 90% , none are totally correct (except Mr B) ...

If your attitude is "these are all idiots , I know best" , then you have no teachers , no one to learn from , and so progress is slow.

Last edited by oz93666; 10-09-2018 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:52 PM   #36
supertzar

I learn from everyone and everything. That doesn't mean everyone and everything is correct, does it? I think Bartzis is an obvious bullshitter therefore is it gross to see someone stick their head right up in it. I don't even believe you are sincere. "AJ is GOD!!! AB is his SCRIBE!!! Whee - it's fun to be a sycophant! Yay!!!" It just makes the forum look stupid.

Last edited by supertzar; 10-09-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:03 AM   #37
oz93666

This is a truly awesome video by AB ... and he has hundreds just like this with astonishingly low viewer numbers ...

Listing to this , who can doubt he's No. 1 ? ... so many issues covered , many great readings ..

All Praise to the Galactic Historian

Old 06-11-2018, 12:09 AM   #38
oz93666

Here's a question and answer from the very end of the above video ....

Q .what % of worlds are free will ?

GH . Mmmmm ....you can't really give a % like that ..there are worlds which are half free will , or some that are a third free will ... there are all different layers of free will , each is a different frequency of sovereignty and assists the the different beings there on their particular process . We here on Earth have already done the spiritual sovereignty path of millions of other worlds ...To be here on Earth means that you're the best of the best of the best of the last 25 million generations . If you're not ready you're not here. Literally . Every one listening to this , that thinks they an't meant to be here.... BS ...You're here because you're the best of the best of the best of this Universal Generation. And when you've got a trillion geniuses that come together , there isn't anything that can figure out if they can share the common moral code of do no harm to any sentient kind (sic).?
Old 06-11-2018, 10:29 AM   #39
supertzar

How much does it cost to talk to God's right hand man?
Old 07-11-2018, 05:32 AM   #40
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
How much does it cost to talk to God's right hand man?
On his phone ins ... No charge ... I think you have to email , book a place ...

The video above is part 2 ...In part 1 there's an interesting reading , someone had a question about an unknown language she spontaneously started speaking when she visited a pyramid in Egypt ....

AB.. Zeros strait in , isolates the language , and he and the caller converse in an off world language (light language , soul language) .

This link is queued at the right time .. https://youtu.be/0FpeQxGiU20?t=2584