Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 08-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #421
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
The problem is, is getting through to peoples thick skulls of what these meters are really doing, or could be doing. But people will just come up with lots of excuses to try and pursuade you you're just being paranoid and are listening to crap you've seen or heard on the internet that has no basis in evidence or fact.

Just the other day me and my brother were driving down the motorway for a short distance, and I noticed he was driving slowly. I said why, and he said because of the cameras. So I started to mention about how these smart cameras on motorways aren't there for what are told, but he insisted that's rubbish and that they're there to reduce accidents because of the amount of vehicles on the roads. I then said "don't you think that's all been created to be like that so they can bring in this system?". He just couldnt grasp what I was trying to convey to him. Everything about smart this and smart that is about gathering more private data, but people don't seem to be able to understand that or imagine this could be happening, especially with utility meters in their homes. Just look at the amount of CCTV there is in the UK. Imagine for one second those images of people recorded are stored and harvested on some database; imagine the extending this further by having increasingly every inch of your movements surveiled, to the point where it's in the comfort of your own home. What the ultimate plan is behind this I don't know. Mark Devlin believes this is part of the transhumanist society we are heading towards, merging humans with technology.
Edit: I know I'm going slightly off topic here, but I feel it's worthy of the discussion somehow. But today I was travelling to a place by bus that I don't normally go to, and via a bus company I don't regularly use (not as that really matters I suppose). I got a return, day rider ticket thing, and on getting back on to return back I showed my ticket and this young driver stopped me and asked me to place the ticket (a regular ticket not a pass or anything like that) on this scanning machine; the I noticed the ticket had one of those strange barcode things which I've never noticed on any ticket I've bought before), but he seemed insistent I scanned my ticket on it; I asked him what was this for and he said "so it knows you're on the bus". I got a bad vibe about that. Whatever is going to be next?. Strangely I never noticed anyone else having to do the same whilst boarding with their tickets. Even OAPs and other passholders now have to scan their passes everytime they get on, yet not so long ago in the past this never was the case. More excuses to database peoples information and keep a tab on what they're doing and going. We need to put an end to it.

Last edited by techman; 08-08-2018 at 08:30 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:35 AM   #422
bamboozooka

i was on uswitch comparing prices and the cheapest that uswitch could switch you to was bulb energy. there are cheaper ones if you tick suppliers uswitch cannot switch.
anyway looking at the bulb website, halfway down theres a comparison graph of not only the big 6 and bulb but every energy supplier and it actually tells you who they are.
very useful.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 10:31 AM   #423
bamboozooka

we know if you have a smart meter and change suppliers it becomes a dumb meter.
will it still be sending blasts of radiation every 30 seconds to your old supplier that fitted it?
Old 13-08-2018, 01:49 PM   #424
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
we know if you have a smart meter and change suppliers it becomes a dumb meter.
will it still be sending blasts of radiation every 30 seconds to your old supplier that fitted it?

I have no idea but more worryingly I think they have no idea either.

One would like to work on the principle that technological introductions are done by cold blooded, logical, sensible, forward thinking scientists, engineers, designers and technicians.

In the case of rushing through the smart meter bill even as the country was going into a savage recession under the auspices of the Labour Party led by Gordon "Prudence" Brown the only thing on their minds was not having to bail out the energy companies in the teeth of the recession which would have been an admission of failure of the privatisation in the first place.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:57 AM   #425
bamboozooka

once we get to 2020 all the cheapest tariffs will be linked to smart meter installation
Old 11-10-2018, 09:45 PM   #426
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
once we get to 2020 all the cheapest tariffs will be linked to smart meter installation

Proving the excuse of installation as one that would save customers money was a big con that could only be fulfilled in relative terms by business cartel manipulation years after the exercise commenced bearing in mind even those that did not take up the offer of smart meters have been paying for the scheme all along.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote