Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 03-10-2008, 09:04 AM   #1
llogun

Default The brick wall of cancer

After getting rid of my symptoms of cancer i decieded to put a advert in my local paper to help people with cancer to make them aware how you can get cancer and how you can get rid of it. I read the advert out to the person to put in the paper and as soon as i said the word cancer he said i cant use the word cancer. I said why, and he said because it would upset to many people. I said your joking . He said no. I told him that was not the reason why i cant use the word cancer. I told him that people are not meant to know the real truth about cancer and that its all about money.

I thought i would try and get some sponsership from some heath shops where i buy my supplements products from that i buy for cancer so i could put a advert in the paper. Its £55 for a advert. When i read there disclamer on the product that they sell the disclamer is nearly a page long i would not stand a chance getting any sponsership from them.

People are so programed by the people at the top its a brick wall to try and get the info out there. I put a advert in my local shop. The response from some of the people that go in the shop were they think im mad and the only way to get rid of cancer is by having chemo radiation and a operation. Thats why every 4 minuets some one dies in this country of cancer.

Well i will keep trying
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
deafbred

my aunt has cancer - she isn't taking chemo or anything like that from 'the doctors' ------ some of her family are trying to convince her to 'take the doctors advice' and use their treatments. She refuses though and is going about her own way to defeat the cancer.

Last edited by deafbred; 03-10-2008 at 12:01 PM.
deafbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by llogun View Post
After getting rid of my symptoms of cancer i decieded to put a advert in my local paper to help people with cancer to make them aware how you can get cancer and how you can get rid of it. I read the advert out to the person to put in the paper and as soon as i said the word cancer he said i cant use the word cancer. I said why, and he said because it would upset to many people. I said your joking . He said no. I told him that was not the reason why i cant use the word cancer. I told him that people are not meant to know the real truth about cancer and that its all about money.

I thought i would try and get some sponsership from some heath shops where i buy my supplements products from that i buy for cancer so i could put a advert in the paper. Its £55 for a advert. When i read there disclamer on the product that they sell the disclamer is nearly a page long i would not stand a chance getting any sponsership from them.

People are so programed by the people at the top its a brick wall to try and get the info out there. I put a advert in my local shop. The response from some of the people that go in the shop were they think im mad and the only way to get rid of cancer is by having chemo radiation and a operation. Thats why every 4 minuets some one dies in this country of cancer.

Well i will keep trying
Hi llogun

I'm so pleased to hear you've managed to rid yourself of this, that's excellent news honey, well done!!

Good onya for wanting to share the information with others as well, I hope you get to reach them, despite being blocked by the shops/media etc. Keep trying other means though, word of mouth is always a good way. Please, whatever you do, don't let them stop you getting the info out, I believe there's a huge amount of people who are desperate for alternative ways to beat this rather than the normal radiotherapy/chemo approach.

Is it possible for you to put all the information on a thread here? That would get to reach a good amount of people for a start.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #4
llogun

Smile

Like you say lookfar i know there are people who need help out there. It drives me mad not being able to contact these people. I wont give up thou and im sure the law of attraction will play a big part in me bumping into these people. I will put down what ive learnt about cancer later tonight
Old 03-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
lookfar

Quote:
Like you say lookfar i know there are people who need help out there. It drives me mad not being able to contact these people. I wont give up thou and im sure the law of attraction will play a big part in me bumping into these people. I will put down what ive learnt about cancer later tonight
Great stuff llogun, I'm sure the people who need it most will appear in your life (or you theres) at just the right time. Thanks, your info will reach a huge amount of people if you post if on here too...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #6
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Great stuff llogun, I'm sure the people who need it most will appear in your life (or you theres) at just the right time. Thanks, your info will reach a huge amount of people if you post if on here too...
Well after all the the research i have done on cancer this is what i have found out why we get ill and get cancer. When we are born our body is in a alkaline condition and this is how are body’s are meant to be all the time alkaline. Your body also puts out 3 volts of electricity controlled by the brain and pumped around the body by the heart because your body works on electrical signals. you also have a immune system which is made up of cells organs and tissues. All 3 of these work hand in hand to keeping you healthy. When your body is in this condition you will struggle to get a cold. There’s a lot involved what i am going to say now, infact you could write a book on it so i will keep it basic because im a basic person so dont have a go at me if i have missed some things out.
The main reasons why we get ill is because are body’s have become acidic. There is 3 stages to this, beginning middle and advanced of a acid body. Beginning feeling tired headaches etc middle colds and flu Candia etc advanced cancers arthritis etc. this is just a small few but gives you a idea of how having a acid body works. The more acidic your body is the worse you will be. Now there are many reasons how your body becomes acidic. Most of it is what we put in our mouth.

When i got cancer i started to eat a lot of fish thinking it was good for me and dont get me wrong fish is good for you but not when you have got cancer and trying to get rid of cancer your self. The reason, it is very acidic. in fact once i started looking at food i couldn’t believe what food was acidic and alkaline. Apart from most fruit and veg which is alkaline everything els is acidic. There are list you can get of the internet of food to tell you what’s alkaline and acidic. So what can make your body acidic. Most foods toxins and the big one stress. acid will create even more acid in your body.

There may be things i have missed on here but i am just trying to get to the point. So why do people get cancer. From what i have learnt 99.9% of people who get cancer get cancer because there body is in a advanced acidic condition.

your ph of the blood must remain alkaline
Your body regulates its pH just like it regulates its temperature. In doing so, it will even create stress on other tissues or body systems if it must.
Since your blood MUST maintain a very narrow pH range of 7.365 To 7.40, your body will do all sorts of things in order to deal with excess acidity.
It will flush excess acids into fat cells (which is why you can't seem to lose those extra pounds)....
Or, perhaps, it will leach calcium (an alkaline mineral) from your bones in order to neutralize acids.
Your body will also stress tissues by flushing acids into them (as is the case with gout) because it can't dump these acids into the bloodstream (which must remain alkaline or you'd die).
Simply stated, chronic over acidity will interrupt all cellular activities and functions - it interferes with life itself.
When the pH of your body becomes (too acidic), you may experience low energy, fatigue, excess weight, poor digestion, aches and pains, and even more serious disorders like cancer

Once your body is like this your immune system will be low and the 3 volts that go around your body to help cell communication don’t work so well. What happens is your cells live of off oxygen and they need this to live. Once your body becomes in a advanced acidic condition. Oxygen starts to deplete in the body and certain cells that get starved of oxygen. once it is starved of oxygen The prime cause of cancer is the replacement of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar. All normal body cells meet their energy needs by respiration of oxygen, whereas cancer cells meet their energy needs in great part by fermentation.
As the cells in the body become more and more acidic the body is able to take up less oxygen creating the conditions for cancer cells to develop. This all stops cell communication in the fermented cell Cancer cells produce excess lactic acid as they ferment energy. Lactic acid is toxic, and tends to prevent the transport of oxygen into neighbouring normal cells. Over time as these cells replicate, the cancer may spread if not destroyed by the immune system. so this is how cancer can start in your body.What the doctors don’t tell you when you have cancer is not to eat sugar. Sugar feeds cancer and makes it grow biopsys can spread cancer around your body. If you ever get cancer dont panic i will give the websites you can go to, to get supplements and get your body back into a alkaline body. One thing i would like to say about cancer. You have to hit cancer with as many supplements as you can because cancer wont mess around when you have it. B17 and other supplements do work but ,when you are taking these supplements when your body is in a acidic condition its like washind dishes in dirty water. One of the main ways to get your body back into a alkaline condition is to eat alkaline foods and drink alkaline water with bh booster in it. the ph booster as got ions in it that will amplify the eletrons in your body so it will give you better cell comunication.What makes me mad about all this. CANCER CANT LIVE IN A ALKALINE BODY. so why are they giving us chemo etc and not telling us this information. Its all about money. Theres loads more to tell but basically this is why we get cancer. Detox is a must ive been useing oxye which will detox you and put oxygen back into the cells but there is loads of supplements you can get of the website that are all good. these are the websites below
Be healthy

http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/causes.html
http://ph-ion.com/index.asp?PageActi...S&Category=205

Last edited by krakhead; 15-01-2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: corrected quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:13 PM   #7
red_ram

This links in with what has been stated in the Hay System diet book. The body must be kept in an alkaline state and fed with alkaline food.

I'm going to do more research on this but take a look for yourself if you have the time and see what you think.

Also, well done on beating the cancer and trying to get the word out.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...

Last edited by red_ram; 03-10-2008 at 10:15 PM.
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #8
eyepod
Banned

Quote:

Well i will keep trying
Well done for beating it and trying to get the truth out. I found out about the acid / alkali situation quite awhile back after getting acidosis which was pretty scarey. Long story which I won't go into here but luckily I realised what it was straight away and treated it with alot of alkaline food, supplements etc.

The acid / alkaki thing sparked my interest and I later found out how it ties in with the cancer situation. One thing I did find out was that lemon juice from a freshly squeezed lemon is a powerful alkalizer. It sounds strange because it is citric acid but the body rapidly turns it alkaline.

I also remember about hearing about how Cancer does not like an oxygen rich environment as you stated. Do you know anything about taking Hydrogen Peroxide (yeah thats hair bleach to you blondies ) i.e. H2O2 almost the same chemical forumla as water with an extra oxygen molecule. You can get 5% food grade H2O2 and apparently the body breaks it down to water (H2O) with the extra oxygen molecule being used by the body.

Do you know anything about that?

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/b...e17jul03.shtml
eyepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #9
eyepod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ram View Post
This links in with what has been stated in the Hay System diet book. The body must be kept in an alkaline state and fed with alkaline food.

I'm going to do more research on this but take a look for yourself if you have the time and see what you think.

Also, well done on beating the cancer and trying to get the word out.
I did follow the hay diet for awhile because when you look at the theory it makes a lot of sense and in practise it does to. The basic premise is - don't mix foods that fight i.e. proteins and carbs are both acid forming but require a different environment to be digested efficiently. Whereas alkaline forming veg etc. is neutral in terms of digestion. So meals should consist of protein / veg or carbs / veg but not protein and carbs together.

I did feel pretty good doing this but the only problem was I found it quite difficult to follow as I would need to eat more often as I was hungry alot more often as the stomach became so highly efficient at digesting everything. It certainly puts alot less strain on digestion though.

Last edited by eyepod; 03-10-2008 at 10:43 PM.
eyepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #10
red_ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepod View Post
One thing I did find out was that lemon juice from a freshly squeezed lemon is a powerful alkalizer. It sounds strange because it is citric acid but the body rapidly turns it alkaline.
Indeed. The fruit might seem acidic but it leaves an alkaline ash in the body which raises the alkali level.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:23 AM   #11
stelios
Banned

Quote:
CANCER CANT LIVE IN A ALKALINE BODY
Well done for posting this up.
I do agree with most of what you have said.
But ofcourse this is the key to it.

Personally i got some testing strips and every month check my ph level.
One thing you forgot to mention was caesium chloride and coral calcium. These are probably the best body alkalizer supplements.

Drinking RO purified water with a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide.

And if diagnosed with cancer drinking colloidal platinum - you can make it yourself by passing a small current through a platinum electrode into a glass of RO filtered water

But i agree with most of what you are saying.

Beware.
People have gone to prison for claiming to cure people of cancer.
So that is why you must simply not say you are curng people rather re phrase it like 'improve well being'
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:33 AM   #12
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepod View Post
Well done for beating it and trying to get the truth out. I found out about the acid / alkali situation quite awhile back after getting acidosis which was pretty scarey. Long story which I won't go into here but luckily I realised what it was straight away and treated it with alot of alkaline food, supplements etc.

The acid / alkaki thing sparked my interest and I later found out how it ties in with the cancer situation. One thing I did find out was that lemon juice from a freshly squeezed lemon is a powerful alkalizer. It sounds strange because it is citric acid but the body rapidly turns it alkaline.

I also remember about hearing about how Cancer does not like an oxygen rich environment as you stated. Do you know anything about taking Hydrogen Peroxide (yeah thats hair bleach to you blondies ) i.e. H2O2 almost the same chemical forumla as water with an extra oxygen molecule. You can get 5% food grade H2O2 and apparently the body breaks it down to water (H2O) with the extra oxygen molecule being used by the body.

Do you know anything about that?

http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/b...e17jul03.shtml
I have lemon juice every day and i take a product called oxye which detoxes the cells and puts oxygen into them at the same time
Old 04-10-2008, 06:56 AM   #13
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Well done for posting this up.
I do agree with most of what you have said.
But ofcourse this is the key to it.

Personally i got some testing strips and every month check my ph level.
One thing you forgot to mention was caesium chloride and coral calcium. These are probably the best body alkalizer supplements.

Drinking RO purified water with a few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide.

And if diagnosed with cancer drinking colloidal platinum - you can make it yourself by passing a small current through a platinum electrode into a glass of RO filtered water

But i agree with most of what you are saying.

Beware.
People have gone to prison for claiming to cure people of cancer.
So that is why you must simply not say you are curng people rather re phrase it like 'improve well being'
Yes i now know you cant use the word cancer and i know i cant cure people of cancer but i can show them the door and im going to try my best to do that.Cancer is a big con and the drug companies are making loads of money on the back of cancer. Ive had a few arguments with the consultant that wanted to rip my arse out and sow it up and give me a bag. I caught him out on a few lies. 1 he told me the tumor was 6 centermeters in size 2 i told him i had research cancer on the internet and spoke to people all round the who have got rid of it by natral means. one day i got hold of my notes and had a sneaky look. I found out that 1 the tumor was not 6 centermeters in size it was 21 mil so he lied to me how big it was. 2 he wrote in my notes i met 2 blokes in a pub who i had never met before and we started talking about cancer and they told me about b17 that can kill cancer.So he lied about this as well so when another doctor looks at my notes it looks like its some back street information from a pub
Old 04-10-2008, 07:11 AM   #14
llogun

Heres a food list i use.

...ALKALINE FOODS... ...ACIDIC FOODS...
ALKALIZING
VEGETABLES
Alfalfa
Barley Grass
Beets
Beet Greens
Broccoli
Cabbage
Carrot
Cauliflower
Celery
Chard Greens
Chlorella
Collard Greens
Cucumber
Dandelions
Dulce
Edible Flowers
Eggplant
Fermented Veggies
Garlic
Green Beans
Green Peas
Kale
Kohlrabi
Lettuce
Mushrooms
Mustard Greens
Nightshade Veggies
Onions
Parsnips (high glycemic)
Peas
Peppers
Pumpkin
Radishes
Rutabaga
Sea Veggies
Spinach, green
Spirulina
Sprouts
Sweet Potatoes
Tomatoes
Watercress
Wheat Grass
Wild Greens

ALKALIZING
ORIENTAL VEGETABLES
Maitake
Daikon
Dandelion Root
Shitake
Kombu
Reishi
Nori
Umeboshi
Wakame

ALKALIZING
FRUITS
Apple
Apricot
Avocado
Banana (high glycemic)
Berries
Blackberries
Cantaloupe
Cherries, sour
Coconut, fresh
Currants
Dates, dried
Figs, dried
Grapes
Grapefruit
Honeydew Melon
Lemon
Lime
Muskmelons
Nectarine
Orange
Peach
Pear
Pineapple
Raisins
Raspberries
Rhubarb
Strawberries
Tangerine
Tomato
Tropical Fruits
Umeboshi Plums
Watermelon

ALKALIZING
PROTEIN
Almonds
Chestnuts
Millet
Tempeh (fermented)
Tofu (fermented)
Whey Protein Powder

ALKALIZING
SWEETENERS
Stevia

ALKALIZING
SPICES & SEASONINGS
Cinnamon
Curry
Ginger
Mustard
Chili Pepper
Sea Salt
Miso
Tamari
All Herbs

ALKALIZING
OTHER
Apple Cider Vinegar
Bee Pollen
Lecithin Granules
Molasses, blackstrap
Probiotic Cultures
Soured Dairy Products
Green Juices
Veggie Juices
Fresh Fruit Juice
Mineral Water
Alkaline Antioxidant Water

ALKALIZING MINERALS
Cesium: pH 14
Potassium: pH 14
Sodium: pH 14
Calcium: pH 12
Magnesium: pH 9

Although it might seem that citrus fruits would have an acidifying effect on the body, the citric acid they contain actually has an alkalinizing effect in the system. ACIDIFYING
VEGETABLES
Corn
Lentils
Olives
Winter Squash

ACIDIFYING
FRUITS
Blueberries
Canned or Glazed Fruits
Cranberries
Currants
Plums**
Prunes**

ACIDIFYING
GRAINS, GRAIN PRODUCTS
Amaranth
Barley
Bran, wheat
Bran, oat
Corn
Cornstarch
Hemp Seed Flour
Kamut
Oats (rolled)
Oatmeal
Quinoa
Rice (all)
Rice Cakes
Rye
Spelt
Wheat
Wheat Germ
Noodles
Macaroni
Spaghetti
Bread
Crackers, soda
Flour, white
Flour, wheat

ACIDIFYING
BEANS & LEGUMES
Black Beans
Chick Peas
Green Peas
Kidney Beans
Lentils
Pinto Beans
Red Beans
Soy Beans
Soy Milk
White Beans
Rice Milk
Almond Milk

ACIDIFYING
DAIRY
Butter
Cheese
Cheese, Processed
Ice Cream
Ice Milk

ACIDIFYING
NUTS & BUTTERS
Cashews
Legumes
Peanuts
Peanut Butter
Pecans
Tahini
Walnuts

ACIDIFYING
ANIMAL PROTEIN
Bacon
Beef
Carp
Clams
Cod
Corned Beef
Fish
Haddock
Lamb
Lobster
Mussels
Organ Meats
Oyster
Pike
Pork
Rabbit
Salmon
Sardines
Sausage
Scallops
Shrimp
Scallops
Shellfish
Tuna
Turkey
Veal
Venison

ACIDIFYING
FATS & OILS
Avacado Oil
Butter
Canola Oil
Corn Oil
Hemp Seed Oil
Flax Oil
Lard
Olive Oil
Safflower Oil
Sesame Oil
Sunflower Oil

ACIDIFYING
SWEETENERS
Carob
Sugar
Corn Syrup

ACIDIFYING
ALCOHOL
Beer
Spirits
Hard Liquor
Wine

ACIDIFYING
OTHER FOODS
Catsup
Cocoa
Coffee
Vinegar
Mustard
Pepper
Soft Drinks

ACIDIFYING
DRUGS & CHEMICALS
Aspirin
Chemicals
Drugs, Medicinal
Drugs, Psychedelic
Pesticides
Herbicides
Tobacco

ACIDIFYING
JUNK FOOD
Coca-Cola: pH 2
Beer: pH 2.5
Coffee: pH 4

** These foods leave an alkaline ash but have an acidifying effect on the body.
UNKNOWN:
There are several versions of the Acidic and Alkaline Food chart to be found in different books and on the Internet. The following foods are sometimes attributed to the Acidic side of the chart and sometimes to the Alkaline side. Remember, you don't need to adhere strictly to the Alkaline side of the chart, just make sure a good percentage of the foods you eat come from that side.
Asparagus
Brazil Nuts
Brussel Sprouts
Buckwheat
Chicken
Corn
Cottage Cheese
Eggs
Flax Seeds
Green Tea
Herbal Tea
Honey
Kombucha
Lima Beans Maple Syrup
Milk
Nuts
Organic Milk
(unpasteurized)
Potatoes, white
Pumpkin Seeds
Sauerkraut
Soy Products
Sprouted Seeds
Squashes
Sunflower Seeds
Yogurt
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; research is ongoing.

Ranked Foods: Alkaline to Acidic
Here's a chart that ranks foods from most alkaline to most acidic.
Extremely Alkaline
Cantaloupe, Cayenne Celery, Dates, Figs, Kelp, Limes, Mango, Melons, Papaya, Parsley, Seaweeds, Seedless Grapes (sweet), Watercress
Apples (sweet), Alfalfa Sprouts, Apricots, Avocados, Bananas (ripe), Currants, Dates, Figs (fresh), Garlic, Grapefruit, Grapes (less sweet), Guavas, Herbs (leafy green), Lettuce (leafy green), Nectarine, Peaches (sweet), Pears (less sweet), Peas (fresh, sweet), Pumpkin (sweet), Sea Salt (vegetable)

Apples (sour), Beans (fresh, green), Beets, Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carob, Cauliflower, Ginger (fresh), Grapes (sour), Lettuce (pale green), Oranges, Peaches (less sweet), Peas (less sweet), Potatoes (with skin), Pumpkin (less sweet), Raspberries, Strawberries, Squash, Sweet Corn (fresh), Turnip, Vinegar (apple cider)
Slightly Alkaline
Almonds, Artichokes (Jerusalem), Brussel Sprouts, Cherries, Coconut (fresh), Cucumbers, Eggplant, Honey (raw), Leeks, Mushrooms, Okra, Olives (ripe), Onions, Pickles (homemade), Radishes, Sea Salt, Spices, Tomatoes (sweet), Vinegar (sweet brown rice)
Chestnuts (dry, roasted), Egg Yolks (soft cooked), Essene Bread, Goat's Milk and Whey (raw), Mayonnaise (homemade), Olive Oil, Sesame Seeds (whole), Soy Beans (dry), Soy Cheese, Soy Milk, Sprouted Grains, Tofu, Tomatoes (less sweet), Yeast (nutritional flakes)
Neutral
Bananas (green), Barley (rye), Blueberries, Bran, Butter, Cereals (unrefined), Cheeses, Crackers (unrefined rye, rice and wheat), Cranberries, Dried Beans (mung, adzuki, pinto, kidney, garbanzo), Dry Coconut, Egg Whites, Eggs Whole (cooked hard), Fructose, Goat's Milk (homogenized), Honey (pasteurized), Ketchup, Maple Syrup (unprocessed), Milk (homogenized), Molasses (unsulferd and organic), Most Nuts, Mustard, Oats (rye, organic), Olives (pickled), Pasta (whole grain), Pastry (whole grain and honey), Plums, Popcorn (with salt and/or butter), Potatoes, Prunes, Rice (basmati and brown), Seeds (pumpkin, sunflower), Soy Sauce, Wheat Bread (sprouted organic)
Extremely Acidic
Artificial Sweeteners, Beef, Beer, Breads, Brown Sugar, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Cereals (refined), Chocolate, Cigarettes and Tobacco, Coffee, Cream of Wheat (unrefined), Custard (with white sugar), Deer, Drugs, Fish, Flour (white wheat), Fruit Juices with Sugar, Jams, Jellies, Lamb, Liquor, Maple Syrup (processed), Molasses (sulphured), Pasta (white), Pastries and Cakes from White Flour, Pickles (commercial), Pork, Poultry, Seafood, Sugar (white), Table Salt (refined and iodized), Tea (black), White Bread, White Vinegar (processed), Whole Wheat Foods, Wine, Yogurt (sweetened)
Old 04-10-2008, 07:55 AM   #15
trooper

Excellent thread llogun, you're gonna help lots of people with this. Did you eat your food raw, cooked or both?

Does anyone know of a good place to buy ph strips in the UK?
trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #16
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
Excellent thread llogun, you're gonna help lots of people with this. Did you eat your food raw, cooked or both?

Does anyone know of a good place to buy ph strips in the UK?
I cook my veg but only slightly and i drink any juice that came out of them. i did do juicing but made every excuse up not to do it. I was fed up of cleaning the machine but really juicing is a must. The ph strips i get from the usa with my water boosters. When you have cancer it can take months to get it back to alkaline but worth it in the end.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #17
trooper

Anyone heard of using Bicarbonate of Soda to alkalize the body?
trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #18
indigowarrior

BUMP
but do check out other lists of acid/ alkaline foods as they sometimes have some differing opinions, also check out yin / yang diet which is very similar and might help to classify foods you are not sure of.

"So much of the New Age is not spirituality as change, but spirituality as escapism. It is suppressing and diverting the awakening, not advancing it. "...David Icke.
indigowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #19
jamesk
Inactive

Hi llogun,

good posts....

yes, the cause of cancer has been well known fo a long time - Dr Otto Warburg got the Noble price in medicine for showing that the Primary cause of all cancer is acidity and lack of oxygen in the effected areas. But cancer is big money inustry - billions and billions of dollars and the simple truth gets ignored!

Alkaline ionized water is a great, relatively inexpensive way to alkalize, hydrate, mineralize and detoxify the body.
jamesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #20
llogun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesk View Post
Hi llogun,

good posts....

yes, the cause of cancer has been well known fo a long time - Dr Otto Warburg got the Noble price in medicine for showing that the Primary cause of all cancer is acidity and lack of oxygen in the effected areas. But cancer is big money inustry - billions and billions of dollars and the simple truth gets ignored!

Alkaline ionized water is a great, relatively inexpensive way to alkalize, hydrate, mineralize and detoxify the body.
Just to let you people know ive just been on jamesk website you can click on it in is post above mine. Its very good and got some great info on there on cancer detoxing and heath NICE WEBSITE