Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 27-07-2018, 06:51 AM   #1
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Default Hair is a Portal to the Body

Hair is a Portal to the Body - be careful what you put on it

"Do Your Hair Products Seep Into Your Brain?

Overlooked by Western medicine and well-understood by Ayurveda are the 13 emissary veins that literally drain your brain through your skull. In most people, there are 13 holes in the skull that veins pass through, and the clinical significance of this is astounding.

First, these veins are bi-directional (4), which means that can either take waste out of the brain into the veins of the scalp, back into vascular circulation, or they can potentially transport nutrients or dangerous toxins and infections from outside of the skull into the brain. (3)

These emissary veins help drain the sagittal and transverse sinuses of toxic waste, old cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) and venous blood. (3) The recently discovered glymphatics that drain 3 pounds of toxins out of the brain each year were found primarily as lymphatic vessels that follow cranial nerves along the sagittal and transverse sinuses. (5,6) These veins continue through tiny skull foramen (holes) to the outside of the skull as emissary veins.

While not confirmed as yet, the emissary veins may also be a pathway for glymphatic vessels that help drain dirty CSF from the brain and its ventricles. The science shows that these emissary veins and the glymphatics both drain into the vascular system in the neck at critical junctures of the jugular veins. (4,5)
Head Massaging Matters

One study found that gentle massaging of the scalp produced abundant drops of blood on the inner surface of the bone each time the scalp was massaged – an indication that cutaneous blood can flow inward through the bone or through the emissary veins. (1) This suggests that massaging the scalp can, in fact, elicit dramatic changes in the blood flow inside the cranium.

Ayurveda has numerous therapies geared to increase the circulation of the vasculature of the scalp, the emissary veins and the inner cranial circulation. A deep and even vigorous massage of the head called shiro (head) abhyanga (massage) is commonly a part of a traditional Ayurvedic daily routine. With this new science, we have a deeper understanding of the value of a traditional head massage and the ancient technique called marma therapy.

Hair Products Matter

In another study, researchers combined the drug, methadone, with an Ayurvedic massage oil (sesame oil) and massaged that into the scalp in an attempt to determine if any of the methadone would penetrate the skull and enter the brain chemistry. As a control, they measured the amount of methadone that entered the brain through an oral dose as well. (2)

The results were amazing! They found that there were almost the exact same levels of methadone in the brain from the head massage with sesame-methadone oil as the oral dose of methadone. Methadone is typically given orally as a drug to wean addicts off of heroin.

One of the hallmarks of Ayurveda are the specific types of oils that are used. These oils traditionally combine sesame oil with herbs cooked into the oils. The oils act as carriers for the herbs, in the same way the sesame oil carried the methadone into the brain.

While this research indicates a daily Ayurvedic oil massage may help increase CSF flow and brain lymphatic drainage by stimulating these marma points (vital points over emissary vein locations) and boosting the flow of the emissary veins, use of hair dyes, chemical-laden shampoos and conditioners may also be using these emissary veins to deliver dangerous toxins into the brain.

Try to source the purest products for your hair, because what you put on your head may, in short order (2 hours to be exact), be in your brain. (2)"

Read more:
https://lifespa.com/hair-products-seep-brain/

Last edited by grimstock; 27-07-2018 at 07:25 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Withheld, censored or misleading information??? -- You decide

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved ‘feelers’ or ‘antennae’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem [sic], the limbic system, and the neocortex.

The hair follicle acts as a sensory organ and immunologic sentinel for the skin. Hairs detect mechanical stimuli above the surface of the skin, and the slightest bend in a hair activates neuroreceptors in the follicle, relaying important sensory information to the nervous system. The Langerhans’ cells at the opening of the follicle detect surface pathogens and activate the immune system.

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in ‘numbing-out’.

Read more:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/na...s-vietnam-war/

Last edited by grimstock; 27-07-2018 at 09:23 AM.
Old 27-07-2018, 11:09 AM   #3
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Legendary Locks: Can Hair Act as a Sixth Sense, Protecting us from Danger?

Humans have ever styled their hair in a multitude of creative and symbolic ways, and the various cuts, colors and presentations reflected across the ages are nearly unlimited. But does hair serve us in more ways than providing simple warmth and good looks? There are some who believe that hair is directly associated with sensory power and it serves as an extension of our nervous system.

Depending upon the time and place on earth in which one lives, the hair on one’s head (or the lack thereof) has had intense significance. Belief systems and folklore have long dictated how hair was to be handled and worn: tied up, covered up, grown long, cut short, shaved off, crimped, colored and curled, decorated, twisted, braided, and more. But for many societies, the longer the hair, the better.

Hair as a Sixth Sense

In fact, some feel that long hair gave Native Americans certain sensory abilities, acting as a sort of antenna, much like whiskers on a cat.

One report speaks of a claim by a worker at a Veterans Affairs Medical Center in the United States during the Vietnam War. It is alleged that, like the Choctaw and Navajo Native Americans known as ‘Code Talkers’ during both World Wars, talented scouts were sought to move stealthily through rough and dangerous terrain in conflict zones.

The enlisted recruits, who were well documented as having “outstanding, almost supernatural tracking abilities” were said to not perform as expected in the field, and when questioned about the failures in performance, “ the older recruits replied consistently that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer ‘sense’ the enemy. They could no longer access a ‘sixth sense’, their ‘intuition’ no longer was reliable, they could not ‘read’ subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information,” writes WakingTimes.com

Read more:
https://www.ancient-origins.net/huma...-danger-004844
Old 27-07-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

The Spiritual Benefits and Relation Between Long Hair & Extrasensory Perception & Connection to The Divine

This information about hair has been hidden from the public since the Vietnam War .

Our culture leads people to believe that hair style is a matter of personal preference, that hair style is a matter of fashion and/or convenience, and that how people wear their hair is simply a cosmetic issue. Back in the Vietnam war however, an entirely different picture emerged, one that has been carefully covered up and hidden from public view.

In the early nineties, Sally [name changed to protect privacy] was married to a licensed psychologist who worked at a VA Medical hospital. He worked with combat veterans with PTSD, post traumatic stress disorder. Most of them had served in Vietnam.

Sally said, “I remember clearly an evening when my husband came back to our apartment on Doctor’s Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative middle of the road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example.

As I read the documents, I learned why. It seems that during the Vietnam War special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural, tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.

With the usual enticements, the well proven smooth phrases used to enroll new recruits, some of these Indian trackers were then enlisted. Once enlisted, an amazing thing happened. Whatever talents and skills they had possessed on the reservation seemed to mysteriously disappear, as recruit after recruit failed to perform as expected in the field.

Serious causalities and failures of performance led the government to contract expensive testing of these recruits, and this is what was found.

When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistently that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer ‘sense’ the enemy, they could no longer access a ‘sixth sense’, their ‘intuition’ no longer was reliable, they couldn’t ‘read’ subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.

So the testing institute recruited more Indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.

Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.

Read more:
https://rastafari.tv/spiritual-benef...ection-divine/
Old 27-07-2018, 06:01 PM   #5
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Why plants and trees are essential for our well being

"Interconnected by Plant Consciousness

Bringing together plant neurobiology, deep-ecology and sacred plant medicine.

When I decided to join the Plant Consciousness event in London, I was still enjoying the traveling life in Peru. As I had slowed down to become more sensitive to the subtle life of nature, I was excited about these topics of consciousness, quantum physics, the amazing intelligence of the plant world and teacher plants such as Iboga and Ayahuasca.

Plant Consciousness, set in the beautiful Regents Park (the University Conference Center to be exact) with over 300 people in attendance, opened my mind. Opened to the wide range of sensing, seeing and hearing that exists in plants and trees, the direct influence plants have via chemical compounds in our brain – and therefore our mood and behaviours – and why and how to start listening to what plants, in essence our elders, have to say to us.
Plant Intelligence

Even though I love being in nature, I was never that excited about the plant world. You see, the behaviour of plants is so subtle, that most people, including myself, failed to notice it for a long time. Or more accurately, we have collectively forgotten to notice it. But in fact, plants have intelligence and consciousness. As ethnopharmacologist Dennis McKenna reminded us, we think a brain or at least a nervous system is necessary to be intelligent. But it is neural networks that are important. Mycellium root networks can be miles in diameter, and those are thinking neural networks.

Pam Montgomery pointed out that plants have a long view, as they have been around 400 to 450 million years, and in fact multiple scientific studies have proven plants have ability for memory. Let me remind you, the modern form of humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago, so if plants have intelligence and memory, they will hold a lot of knowledge for us.

Read more:
https://upliftconnect.com/interconne...consciousness/
Old 21-10-2018, 08:41 PM   #6
elshaper

Hair is your antenna.

You see, as you know...religions are set up to mislead you.
The buddhist monks/nuns shave their head. They call it something like renouncing. But this is the trick!
Less hair, less personal power.
Now you could argue that once you enter into a monastery, personal power doesn't matter. True.... but this is the misdirection.

I think that the length of hair has got something to do with power and someone else also says this too.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2018, 02:45 AM   #7
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Hair is your antenna.

You see, as you know...religions are set up to mislead you.
The buddhist monks/nuns shave their head. They call it something like renouncing. But this is the trick!
Less hair, less personal power.
Now you could argue that once you enter into a monastery, personal power doesn't matter. True.... but this is the misdirection.....

That might be to stop other monks freaking out as one of their number occasionally achieves enlightenment.

Last edited by serpentine; 22-10-2018 at 02:48 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote