Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #41
protocol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: YES
Posts: 830
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

About 10. Eggs are great, cook them a different way they taste like a whole different food.

I have two fried's egg for breakfast, followed by a boiled one. Use about four to make an omlete for luncheon, then, a couple cooked my most favourite way, by scrambling them, just before bedtime.
protocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 02:10 PM   #42
glacidtek
Senior Member
 
glacidtek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,351
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi View Post
For the record, I was never talking about poultry from poor conditions. Poultry from poor conditions shouldn't be eaten at all.
.
This is quite clear here..... but not before when you were imploring everyone to eat their eggs raw - most people buy them in the shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi View Post
It's totally and absolutely safe. Eat it raw........
.......... if you are confident of your source.
__________________
be tolerant,
be patient,
be all you can be.
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 02:13 PM   #43
glacidtek
Senior Member
 
glacidtek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,351
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
About 10. Eggs are great, cook them a different way they taste like a whole different food.

I have two fried's egg for breakfast, followed by a boiled one. Use about four to make an omlete for luncheon, then, a couple cooked my most favourite way, by scrambling them, just before bedtime.

Wow, how long have you eaten this many?

Whats the rest of your diet like?
Are you training for something?

Cheers
__________________
be tolerant,
be patient,
be all you can be.
glacidtek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 09:16 PM   #44
saty
Senior Member
 
saty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
About 10. Eggs are great, cook them a different way they taste like a whole different food.

I have two fried's egg for breakfast, followed by a boiled one. Use about four to make an omlete for luncheon, then, a couple cooked my most favourite way, by scrambling them, just before bedtime.
I find it absolutely hilarious that someone eats 10 eggs while Jay Cutler(multiple times Mr.Olympia) eats only 1 yolk a day.
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 10:32 PM   #45
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
I find it absolutely hilarious that someone eats 10 eggs while Jay Cutler(multiple times Mr.Olympia) eats only 1 yolk a day.
Where's the humor?

Everyone is different. Every body builder is different.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 10:35 PM   #46
saty
Senior Member
 
saty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,205
Likes: 116 (74 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishin View Post
Where's the humor?

Everyone is different. Every body builder is different.
Well he is not the only one who uses 1 yolk.Many pro bodybuilders do.The funny thing is that they are afraid of eating 2 yolks yet they are not afraid of sticking a truck of drugs in their bodies..
__________________
Ecclesiastes 11:7 "The light is sweet, and it is delightful for the eyes to see the sun"
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 11:14 PM   #47
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
Well he is not the only one who uses 1 yolk.Many pro bodybuilders do.The funny thing is that they are afraid of eating 2 yolks yet they are not afraid of sticking a truck of drugs in their bodies..
10 years ago many bodybuilders, pro and otherwise, didn't want to eat fat. Now many do as they are starting to learn more about real nutrition. Still, many think they need lots of fiber and they don't.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 11:18 PM   #48
twilight_sparkle
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Isle of Wight
Posts: 4,885
Likes: 26 (19 Posts)
Default

I wouldn't recommend more than four or five a week, they are very high in cholesterol.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2014, 11:46 PM   #49
ufochick
Senior Member
 
ufochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

I eat eggs when my body starts craving them sometimes 4-6 a day and sometimes none. I don't worry about cholesterol I will never build up any in may body, I have the "dog gene" LOL. They don't get plaque buildup in their veins and arteries either.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 12:37 AM   #50
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
I wouldn't recommend more than four or five a week, they are very high in cholesterol.
Cholesterol is good for you. Read the first page of this thread.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 12:12 PM   #51
allure
Senior Member
 
allure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Isle of Everywhere
Posts: 2,152
Likes: 25 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi View Post
Thank you for showing your bias.

I'm all raw. All raw means raw animals and raw plants. If you exclude any food types you have to specify. Vegan is a specifying term, as is vegetarian, and many many others. I don't specify for an obvious reason. And some things consumed by most humans aren't food in the first place... so if you eat them you again have to specify.


Then how come you miss reality? Probably because cooking is the most incorporated into human civilization, even though it is a very very bad thing... Cooking is pretty much the last thing anyone would let go, it's just so strongly brainwashed into people, it's got a long long past, generation after generation has brainwashed the next, until it is what it is today - no one knows what it actually is, everyone just believes it is the only true and right (but it actually is not).


I already suggested you do some objective research and thinking.

Cooking makes food harder and longer to digest and destroys and denatures nutrients and creates toxic substances. If you actually had done objective research and thinking on this subject you would have already known this.


And on with the absolute nonsensical notion that "cooking made us human". If you had done objective research and thinking you would have already known this "cooking made us human" is an absolute nonsense.

In what way does destroyed nutrients and newly created toxins translate into more "calories"? Destroyed nutrients means less "calories", more toxins means more "calories" used to eliminate the the negative effect of those toxins. The more longer digests the more calories used for digestion; cooked foods digest longer than raw. Think objectively.
By the way, drop the calorie nonsense (it might a good tool to use in some occasions, but it's not actual reality). Our bodies need nutrients, not calories. Sugar and fat are also nutrients - the nutrients you get the energy from, but so your body could use those nutrients for energy it needs other nutrients as well (simplified a lot but much closer to actual truth than the calorie nonsense).
Oh, and the "calories" you eat in is not the amount your body ends up using.


Why do you bring out only opioids? I mentioned toxins, AGEs, denatured nutrients also. Why not say something about those?
I was talking, obviously, about addicitive-like substances created during heating foods with excess heat when mentioning opioids.


It is very much obvious who has to do some objective research and thinking - YOU.


Thank you... I suppose. Though I don't need it nor does luck exist.


Too bad you were a raw vegan. Good you're not anymore.
But you obviously need to do some actual objective research and thinking (you've got the primary guideline - "cooking is bad", move on from there). Research alone won't cut it, you have to think it over, objectively, and then test it on yourself since it's the only way you can know for certain.
Give over with the fucking word objective would you?

You have a lot to say and nothing to support it. To denounce cooked food you call it a "very very bad thing", and "generation after generation has brainwashed the next" into cooking food. Oh? I didn't realise you had so much scientific support of your position. Consider me shot down and converted.

I will attempt to penetrate your misinformed position with some facts, which are surely more substantive that the methods you choose to back your position (noted in my previous paragraph)

Firstly, I won't drop the calorie nonsense, a calorie is a measurement of energy, without which we would die.

True, an actual 'calorie' is not the be all and end all, it's just a measurement of energy. But we need that stuff, that energy.

And you say cooked food takes longer and is more difficult to digest?

Okay.

What do you think happens to proteins when they hit your stomach? They get broken down, if you wanted to use another term you could say they are "denatured", which is why cooking is often superior, because it predigests the food making easier and faster to assimilate, use, and excrete.

But don't take my word for it, those good scientists have worked everything out for us...

Cooked meat digests quicker than raw meat - http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0061252

(long article, you'll need to read it all to get to the relevant parts, I'll help you out)

Quote:
An in vitro approach has revealed that cooking temperature is one of the key determinants of digestion speed. Relative to raw meat, the speed of digestion was increased at a cooking temperature of 70°C, and decreased at a cooking temperature above 100°C.
FYI, the typical cooking temperatures of meats are here - http://www.realsimple.com/food-recip...737/index.html

Note that none of those temperatures are over 100°C.

Which wouldn't even matter, because the scientific study above also concluded.

Quote:
At 70 °C, the proteins underwent denaturation that enhanced the speed of pepsin digestion by increasing enzyme accessibility to protein cleavage sites. Above 100 °C, oxidation-related protein aggregation slowed pepsin digestion but improved meat protein overall digestibility.
Overcooked meat (yuk) slows digestion, but still increases digestibility.

Cooked meat gives you more energy than raw - http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2011/10/31/1112128108

So if my only mistake when I was a raw foodist was that I was a raw vegan and not the raw omnivore you claim to be, the fact that meat is more beneficial cooked, should surely instantlty change your position away from raw?

Don't be afraid to change your mind. Don't be dogmatic, don't reject facts for some false pride, there is no pride in rejecting facts.

And don't try to tell me raw vegetables are easier to digest raw, every animal that eats them raw requires a digestive system so much more complicated than ours.

I'm not saying raw food is bad either. Which is why all solid science backed opinion says to eat plenty of raw salads and fruits, as well as your cooked meals.

Why did I only bring up opioids?

Because I'm lazy and went for what I seen as the quickest falsehood to point out.

Hope this helps.
__________________
When you seek happiness for yourself, it will always elude you.
When you seek happiness for others, you will find it in yourself.
allure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #52
limesub79
Premier Subscribers
 
limesub79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: same place we all live really
Posts: 4,654
Likes: 132 (96 Posts)
Default

Poached eggs (runny) n Chinese chicken noodles was my dinner when poorer. Lovely.

I love all versions of egg though, maybe eat around 8-10 pw , just need to cut back on the bacon and sausages

My old man used to eat egg curry, well its basically a chicken curry

Always remember mashed up boiled eggs in butter in a cup, always wanted to eat it

anyway eggs are good, don't know about the rocky version
limesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #53
nummi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 200
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
Give over with the fucking word objective would you?
Sure. But first start doing objective research and thinking, so you wouldn't spew such unfounded nonsense.

Quote:
You have a lot to say and nothing to support it.
Support what I say? I've done my research, I've done my thinking, both objectively. There's so much material to cover... I'm not gonna search all of it out again and copy-paste the links for you and explain to you in detail how it is all connected and why. Furthermore, those materials are all opinions of someone else, and there are contradicting opinions, so you have to think it all through objectively to find the actual truth. I'm not going to give you someone else's opinion, I'm giving you mine which is based on objective thinking. I am not going to do your research and your thinking for you! You have to do this on your own! You have the guidelines to start doing the research and thinking. How about you get to it now and stop spewing your cooking nonsense? You have research and thinking to do, a lot of it, get to it.

I know what I'm talking about, you do not. I've eaten cooked foods for years and years, then I've eaten raw foods. Cooked foods should not be consumed, they are harmful to us all. This is absolute reality. How about you wake up from your delusions?

Quote:
To denounce cooked food you call it a "very very bad thing", and "generation after generation has brainwashed the next" into cooking food. Oh? I didn't realise you had so much scientific support of your position. Consider me shot down and converted.
Oh I have this "support" you're talking about and this support, including this "scientific" support, is all opinions of someone else. And there's far too much to have any point copying the links here and explaining to you, because by doing so I would be doing your research and thinking for you! I'm not going to do your research and thinking for you, ever!
And science itself, especially regarding human health, is founded on false principles and premises. How about you consider and understand this? Then move on from there to realizing your previous understandings and beliefs are false due to this same. If you base something on conclusions that are themselves based on false foundation then you will never get anything right.

This "show me the evidence" is idiotic... you have to do your own research. You have not. I know your "cooking world" very well, I was there my whole life, then I found reality.

Quote:
I will attempt to penetrate your misinformed position with some facts, which are surely more substantive that the methods you choose to back your position (noted in my previous paragraph)
Nothing misinformed regarding what I've said. You have not done your objective research and thinking regarding this. You are not viewing what I say objectively. Because you are preconditioned and biased - how are you supposed to be able to be objective if you're like this? This is why I've been telling you to do objective research and thinking. Find objectivity and start using it.

Quote:
Firstly, I won't drop the calorie nonsense, a calorie is a measurement of energy, without which we would die.

True, an actual 'calorie' is not the be all and end all, it's just a measurement of energy. But we need that stuff, that energy.
Without calories we would not diet. We would die without an energy source, like fat or sugar. But so fat and sugar could be used other nutrients are also needed. Calories is nonsense made up that doesn't say anything about anything really. People need nutrients, not calories, fat and sugar are also nutrients.
Calories you eat is not the calories your body ends up using.

Sugar and fat are different energies. They have different effects on the body, somewhat different functions. Fat is superior, is cleaner, stronger, more effective than sugar.

Quote:
And you say cooked food takes longer and is more difficult to digest?

Okay.

What do you think happens to proteins when they hit your stomach? They get broken down, if you wanted to use another term you could say they are "denatured", which is why cooking is often superior, because it predigests the food making easier and faster to assimilate, use, and excrete.
When proteins hit the stomach they get a load of HCl that begins breaking them down. Now, if you think breaking down by HCl is the same as breaking by heat then you are delusional. Do some objective research and thinking.

Cooking doesn't predigest absolutely anything. If you want to have some form of "predigestion" then you have to ferment the food.

Cooking is not superior in any way. Do some objective research and thinking.

Cooking destroys, denatures, and creates toxins. Cooking destroys the natural form of the food, but our bodies recognize the natural form easiest and best, and actually know what to do with it.

I'm gonna give this link (actually doing some of your research for you, you're welcome), which has many more links in it, some of which might be out of date. http://www.rawpaleodietforum.com/imp...-cooked-foods/
Have fun reading about reality.

Quote:
But don't take my word for it, those good scientists have worked everything out for us...
Yea right... Science that is based on false premises.
You are letting these "scientists" do the thinking for you without yourself using a shred of objective thinking yourself. Then you simply regurgitate what those "scientists" have said. you aren't even verifying for yourself whether the "science" you are referring to is right or wrong. You are simply believing what you are told by something that you have put into an "authoritative" position in your mind.
You have to do your own objective research and thinking. Because you have not done this, not about this.

Quote:
Cooked meat digests quicker than raw meat - http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0061252

(long article, you'll need to read it all to get to the relevant parts, I'll help you out)
Cooked meats digest slower than raw ones. I've eaten cooked meats myself for years. Then I started eating raw meats. Guess which one digests faster, much faster... Raw meat. I know what I'm talking about. You do not, you haven't even tried any of it on yourself to see whether it actually is true or not, but I have.
Raw meat also has enzymes in it that help break down the meat. Those enzymes are completely destroyed during cooking. Raw meat also requires stronger stomach acid, which means the digestion is stronger and thus faster. Do some objective research and thinking.

As to the study... ARE YOU JOKING???!?!??!
I am talking about humans, not other animals!
And minced, and wheat starch, and... WTF is wrong with you?? This "study" validates absolutely nothing you are saying.

Objective research and thinking.

Quote:
FYI, the typical cooking temperatures of meats are here - http://www.realsimple.com/food-recip...737/index.html

Note that none of those temperatures are over 100°C.
Do you really think people cook at those temperatures? Most people go well beyond those temperatures.

Do some research about temperatures at which nutrients start denaturing, breaking down, at which toxic and harmful substances begin forming.

I have never been talking about some specific temperature. I have never even mentioned 100°C. So thank you for showing another bias of yours.

Quote:
Which wouldn't even matter, because the scientific study above also concluded.

Overcooked meat (yuk) slows digestion, but still increases digestibility.
And overcooked foods are exceptionally high in toxic and harmful substances created during overcooking. The longer you cook, the higher the temperature, the worse it will be.

Since cooking destroys and denatures nutrients and creates toxins then how can that lead to higher digestibility? Think objectively, seriously.

Quote:
Cooked meat gives you more energy than raw - http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2011/10/31/1112128108
Since cooking destroys and denatures nutrients (which provide energy for the body), and forms toxins the body has to use extra energy to neutralize, then how exactly can cooked foods provide more energy? Think objectively and stop this biased and preconditioned nonsense.

Quote:
So if my only mistake when I was a raw foodist was that I was a raw vegan and not the raw omnivore you claim to be, the fact that meat is more beneficial cooked, should surely instantlty change your position away from raw?
Oh... that wasn't your only mistake, as is obvious.

Cooked is not in any way more beneficial. Do some objective research and thinking.

Quote:
Don't be afraid to change your mind. Don't be dogmatic, don't reject facts for some false pride, there is no pride in rejecting facts.
You are the one being dogmatic, not I. I'm rejecting absolute nonsense, not facts. And I don't care for pride, I care for truth.

Quote:
And don't try to tell me raw vegetables are easier to digest raw, every animal that eats them raw requires a digestive system so much more complicated than ours.
Do some objective research and thinking.

Quote:
I'm not saying raw food is bad either. Which is why all solid science backed opinion says to eat plenty of raw salads and fruits, as well as your cooked meals.
I'm emphasizing raw meats, fats, organs, eggs, fish, as almost anyone eats raw plant products anyway.

Quote:
Why did I only bring up opioids?

Because I'm lazy and went for what I seen as the quickest falsehood to point out.

Hope this helps.
Well, you failed at pointing out.

Over and out.
nummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #54
biawhiska
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 107
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

I don't ever eat eggs. Don't like them. I like very little food. Will probably die on my diet of breakfast cereal, cheese sandwiches and apples but hey ho.
Likes: (1)
biawhiska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 01:18 PM   #55
allure
Senior Member
 
allure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Isle of Everywhere
Posts: 2,152
Likes: 25 (18 Posts)
Default

nummi counteracts scientific study with his opinion, outright refuses to provide any proof for anything he says.

If you're older than 20, I feel very sorry for you, there really may be no hope for you.

If you're younger than 20 which I suspect you simply have to be, an unintelligent under 20 at that, but you'll realise someday, kid.

You are an intellectual minnow and I'm done with you.

Ignore.
__________________
When you seek happiness for yourself, it will always elude you.
When you seek happiness for others, you will find it in yourself.
allure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #56
nummi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 200
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allure View Post
nummi counteracts scientific study with his opinion, outright refuses to provide any proof for anything he says.

If you're older than 20, I feel very sorry for you, there really may be no hope for you.

If you're younger than 20 which I suspect you simply have to be, an unintelligent under 20 at that, but you'll realise someday, kid.

You are an intellectual minnow and I'm done with you.

Ignore.
You're no better than some vegan retards around this site (VOTL and its alternative accounts). Your attitude is exactly the same as theirs, and the "evidence" you provide is just as good as theirs. It is very obvious to me you dropped out of vegan nonsense but instead created yourself another religion to attach to. Obviously in this regard job well done. You are delusional, and you cannot see it.
More proof of this is the petty insult you threw at me. Under 20 and minnow? Damn how pathetic... you talk of age yet act yourself like a little child.
You are exactly like those vegan retards. Exactly. Retard. How do you like this? Unlike you I've actually got some basis to call you this without it being an insult.

I've explained myself enough. Not my problem you lack the necessary objectivity to actually understand what I am talking about and saying.

And ignore? Exactly what the vegan retards around this site do when someone tries to explain to them how dead wrong they are with their nonsense.

Also, don't you find it odd that the same governments and institutions that feed people lies also promote cooking as a very positive thing? If they lie about all the rest then why not cooking a lie too? If you actually had done objective research and thinking you would have found out by now that cooking indeed is a lie, that it is nothing good after all.

Have fun finding actual reality since you're missing it severely.
nummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #57
nummi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 200
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

"I'm older than you so I'm right"... pathetic...

Obviously you haven't noticed yet but physical age has nothing to do with mental maturity and progress.

Have fun finding reality.
nummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 03:06 PM   #58
maxine
Senior Member
 
maxine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi View Post
You have to be joking...

Low cholesterol is a contributor to cardiovascular problems.

I've eaten raw animal fat, about 150 grams on average, for nearly a year. Talk about cholesterol and cardiovascular issues... I had cardiovascular issues prior to starting eating like this and now those issues are gone. So there's the "cholesterol is bad for you". It's not bad for you, it's absolutely essential for your heart and related health.

That cholesterol is bad is absolute nonsense and that you actually believe it... on a site that's supposed to be about truth? Wake the fuck up. This is just ridiculous.
You're absolutely right! I suggest you increase your intake to 18 per day!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #59
nummi
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 200
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
You're absolutely right! I suggest you increase your intake to 18 per day!!
???
nummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 05:07 AM   #60
allure
Senior Member
 
allure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Isle of Everywhere
Posts: 2,152
Likes: 25 (18 Posts)
Default

objective
adjective
1.
not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.


I have used facts and scientific study to form my position. You are using personal opinion.

I have done my research and can't find a single scientific study or article that suggests raw meat is easier or faster to digest than cooked meat. In fact all my research proves the opposite. Therefore I am representing the facts.

You are representing your opinion, without any evidence to suggest you are being anything remotely close to objective

If you think every scientific researcher is 'in the illuminati' or whatever, then again, this demonstrates your immaturity.

And if you think physical age has nothing to do with mental maturity, I guarantee you'll think otherwise in 10 years time.

I have been very reasonable by providing a science backed reason for my position, until you can do the same, you are simply demonstrating your lack of objectivity

I have searched for meat digestion time and nutrition content cooked vs raw, everything I can find proves that cooked is better.

Once again, please see the meaning of the word objective, it means using facts rather than personal opinion, where are your facts?
__________________
When you seek happiness for yourself, it will always elude you.
When you seek happiness for others, you will find it in yourself.

Last edited by allure; 20-08-2014 at 05:16 AM.
allure is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.