Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 15-10-2015, 01:33 AM   #21
pri01

I don't drink rain water but I do distill tap water. It's the purest, as that is what scientists use in their experiments. They cannot allow contaminants to flaw their results, so use only the purest. So, distiller it is.
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 06:59 AM   #22
boots
Banned

Rain water is the best we drink it all the time as it's all we have.

We are never going to escape pollution in water it's everywhere, however you CAN purify it without filter's......although I'd use a filter just to be sure...OCD shit. Put the water out in sunlight and talk to it........Yep, I did say talk to it.. because you can change any negative effects the water might have, also you are putting good positive thought's into it and water has memory that then go's into your body.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 11:46 PM   #23
lavendersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Rain water is the best we drink it all the time as it's all we have.

We are never going to escape pollution in water it's everywhere, however you CAN purify it without filter's......although I'd use a filter just to be sure...OCD shit. Put the water out in sunlight and talk to it........Yep, I did say talk to it.. because you can change any negative effects the water might have, also you are putting good positive thought's into it and water has memory that then go's into your body.
Is it best to leave your bucket out in the open or under a tree and get some of the water off the tree leaves?
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 05:51 AM   #24
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersky View Post
Is it best to leave your bucket out in the open or under a tree and get some of the water off the tree leaves?
You can lavendersky, a clear bucket or some container would do, just leave it out for a day or two the UV will burn off any chemical impurities.

Our rain water is collected of the roof where the bird shit on it and it's covered by smoke from the heater and is stained from gum leaves, still taste great and never had any health prob's, I've never heard of anyone suffering from drinking rain water in tanks. , leaves will have some form of pollutant on them, but it's would be cleaner than tree leaves and if you feel it will be even better to collect water from a tree because you feel it adds to the energy, then you are on the right path.

This maybe of help, if it's you or anyone else is in need of a cure.

http://www.natural-cures-for-you.com...ater-cure.html
Old 16-10-2015, 12:48 PM   #25
lavendersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
You can lavendersky, a clear bucket or some container would do, just leave it out for a day or two the UV will burn off any chemical impurities.

Our rain water is collected of the roof where the bird shit on it and it's covered by smoke from the heater and is stained from gum leaves, still taste great and never had any health prob's, I've never heard of anyone suffering from drinking rain water in tanks. , leaves will have some form of pollutant on them, but it's would be cleaner than tree leaves and if you feel it will be even better to collect water from a tree because you feel it adds to the energy, then you are on the right path.

This maybe of help, if it's you or anyone else is in need of a cure.

http://www.natural-cures-for-you.com...ater-cure.html
Thanks for those awesome tips Boots! Yes, one of my concerns is getting bird poop in the water . I will probably try the cheesecloth to see if that works. I don't have easy access to my roof, so I will probably just stick the buckets out in the yard and see how much water I can get.
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 06:17 AM   #26
boots
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for those awesome tips Boots! Yes, one of my concerns is getting bird poop in the water . I will probably try the cheesecloth to see if that works. I don't have easy access to my roof, so I will probably just stick the buckets out in the yard and see how much water I can get.
No worries Glad to help.

Once you've got your water sunlight clean, keep it in the dark and in a cool place, it will stop any algae growth, for now you have real water not chem induced stuff that stops the growth of all living things.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:54 AM   #27
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering
Everyone should collect rainwater if possible. Laws against its collection are absurd and should be ignored.
Makes ya wonder why they dont want ppl using it!!

THEY KNOW IT HAS HIGHER PROPERTIES AND IS MORE BENEFICIAL THAN THE DEAD TAP WATER THEY GIVE OUT HAS THATS WHY!!

Last edited by Dude111; 08-10-2018 at 07:55 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:17 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Makes ya wonder why they dont want ppl using it!!

THEY KNOW IT HAS HIGHER PROPERTIES AND IS MORE BENEFICIAL THAN THE DEAD TAP WATER THEY GIVE OUT HAS THATS WHY!!
the elites use boreholes on their private land to tap the clean water deep below the earths surface
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #29
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Just curious if anyone here drinks rain water. I have been wanting to do this for some time. Any advice? I hope I don't go to jail for it
Yes - rainwater is natural distilled water and has been used for drinking for millions of years. Tastes great! and even better with activated C60 in it. And saves loads of money and effort bringing a load of heavy plastic bottles home.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318400

Last edited by grimstock; 11-10-2018 at 07:08 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote