Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-04-2010, 09:38 AM   #241
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetzalcoatl View Post
Nah, you wasting ya time eh... so now, I'm mad!

Look you've basically quoted me & then reeled out a random spiel referring to "some entity" called "you" - which is obviously what people do when addressing someone...

Here ya claim a question addressed to whoever / whatever with a reference of "you" was meant as a rhetorical question, do you even know the meaning of this??? if not;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question

Also, see how you can make the distinction in who or what you address by saying; "we"... - which is just one way you could've phrased it...

Well it just wasn't clear was it??? - surely you could have phrased it differently??

& now it's back to a person / persons or group or some shite, not an inanimate object; like an article... - yet apparently that;s what you were addressing???

I think you basically just heard something you didn't like / don't agree with & lashed out @ the person whom referred it...

Look it's a subtle thing & open to interpretation, granted; yet considering my position was made perfectly clear (I thought so anyway), there's no real reason to ask such inane questions directed @ "you", yet in relation to an article quoted... - who the fuck does that??? you could have quite easily simply quoted the article & cried out questions to lord about "you" holding Icke being a ex-BBC against him to your hearts content... - then how would that sound???

Well seemed like a bit of a run around to me!
Wow. Just... wow. How you managed to read between the lines and misunderstand me so badly means that I probably need to work on my language skills...

I made a post with the intention to highlight some issues with the postings in the thread you referred to as well as to comment on the issues you mentioned yourself in your post.

Clearly I will not be able to make my intentions clear to you at this point, since you seem quite intent on misunderstanding. So, I am not going to argue, or even make any further statements about this and I will leave the posts as is so anyone reading them can make up their own mind about them.
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 09:55 AM   #242
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by practicaltheorist View Post
Wow. Just... wow. How you managed to read between the lines and misunderstand me so badly means that I probably need to work on my language skills...

I made a post with the intention to highlight some issues with the postings in the thread you referred to as well as to comment on the issues you mentioned yourself in your post.

Clearly I will not be able to make my intentions clear to you at this point, since you seem quite intent on misunderstanding. So, I am not going to argue, or even make any further statements about this and I will leave the posts as is so anyone reading them can make up their own mind about them.
Ya see that's what I should've said??? WOW just WOW! how can you ask such stupid questions; directed @ "me" when my positions surrounding those questions were plain to see...??? get it??? yes I do think you need to brush up on language skills; that's the understatement of the century... - yet I can also tell ya not a complete thicky either; yet that could be debatable from post to post...

Look you've asked me to explain about about how implications may not relate to addressing a person / persons or group... - IE; your earlier claim of "you" means address the content of an artical & I have... WTF do ya think I'm not understanding??? - WHY chop & change, is what I don't really get with ya???

Yeah leave the posts as-is; WTF else would you ever think of doing with them??? - ya bloody random...

THAT'S WHAT I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED FROM THE START, JUST SHUT YA TRAP & NOT ARGUE!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 10:03 AM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2010, 10:33 AM   #243
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Anyway-fuckin-way... I just didn't get all the seemingly random explanations that insued... mmmkay??? - really no hard feelings...

I'm not striving to accusing you of anything (nor do I exactly think there's any funny business; bar perhaps ya just didn't agree with what I or the article said)... - it's probably just a few crossed-wires & then got blown outa proportion...

Quote:
Have you had your coffee yet? Chill, man...
If you genuinely seek straight discourse, than that's great! so I'm tryna chill my ass down here man... - I'm having a tea & winding down for the night & I really just don't wanna go to bed angry...

So peace???

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old 20-04-2010, 10:38 AM   #244
practicaltheorist

Quote:
Anyway-fuckin-way... I just didn't get all the seemingly random explanations that insued... mmmkay??? - really no hard feelings...

I'm not striving to accusing you of anything (nor do I exactly think there's any funny business; bar perhaps ya just didn't agree with what I or the article said)... - it's probably just a few crossed-wires & then got blown outa proportion...

If you genuinely seek straight discourse, than that's great! so I'm tryna chill my ass down here man... - I'm having a tea & winding down for the night & I really just don't wanna go to bed angry...

So peace???
Peace. As previously stated, I`ll buy the beer

I do seek straight discourse. I really want to learn stuff, and my intention was never to attack you in any way. Fair enough?
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987
Old 20-04-2010, 10:45 AM   #245
quetzalcoatl

Thumbs up

Quote:
Peace. As previously stated, I`ll buy the beer

I do seek straight discourse. I really want to learn stuff, and my intention was never to attack you in any way. Fair enough?
Yes & I totally accept that. Thank you... - ya know tis never just one thing n shit... it's other things on here that get to me more...

Sorry if I took some of it out on you...

With bringing the article up; I only saw it earlier today or yesterday (possibly bumped-up, or I was searching or something) & had just never noticed it before & kinda thought that it is always useful & wise to consider & take into account everything! - apart from silly superficial things like changing ya name or being an ex IRS agent, of-course!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 20-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #246
practicaltheorist

Quote:
Yes & I totally accept that. Thank you... - ya know tis never just one thing n shit... it's other things on here that get to me more...

Sorry if I took some of it out on you...

With bringing the article up, I only saw it yesterday (possibly bumped-up, or I was searching or something) & had just never noticed it before & kinda thought that it is always useful & wise to consider & take into account everything, apart from silly superficial things like changing ya name or being an ex IRS agent, of-course!

No worries, I can deal with it. Or my psychologist... joking of course.

Everyone has a past, but I believe that people change. Alex Collier, David Icke, David Wilcock and a bunch of others have had everyday jobs, working for the system one way or the other.

In the case of Alex Collier... He puts himself out there, for ridicule, abuse, accusations and the lot, I see no benefits in it for him. At the same he comes across as one of the warmest, nicest guys I`ve ever seen talk about the subject. I know that he really, truly believes in his message. What I ask myself is "why would he put himself through all of this if he didn`t ?"

I guess I better get some more work done...
Old 20-04-2010, 11:20 AM   #247
quetzalcoatl

Thumbs up

Quote:
No worries, I can deal with it. Or my psychologist... joking of course.

Everyone has a past, but I believe that people change. Alex Collier, David Icke, David Wilcock and a bunch of others have had everyday jobs, working for the system one way or the other.

In the case of Alex Collier... He puts himself out there, for ridicule, abuse, accusations and the lot, I see no benefits in it for him. At the same he comes across as one of the warmest, nicest guys I`ve ever seen talk about the subject. I know that he really, truly believes in his message. What I ask myself is "why would he put himself through all of this if he didn`t ?"

I guess I better get some more work done...
Yep, sweet az! - happy to hear that...

I totally agree that people can & do change (in-fact I've always said it myself too - like; a zebra can change it's stripes! or better even; that a zebra can't, is a fallacy)... Although I don't really think there would have been anything too drastic to adjust from any of their former employments. IE; Collier has great insights in the monetary systems; Icke has inside knowledge of the operations / MO of big media firms etc... - it all has it's advantages also...

Not sure what Wilcock use to do - pump gas or something??? das a joke, I LOVE EM ALL! (well deep down, I do; if I ignore some things... )

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 20-04-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 21-04-2010, 12:08 AM   #248
quetzalcoatl

Arrow Bump!

In the interest of keeping relevant info in the fore;

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
You can watch Collier's new lecture in January 2010 at the Earth Transformation Conference entitled "Mentoring the Earth" here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112262
Same presentation;

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...010_part_1of3/
Old 29-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #249
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Kinda wished I'd heard of this (below) before voting - I may gave scaled it down to "most probably" or "50/50"...

http://davidicke.com/forum/showpost....72&postcount=5

Oh well sounds a bit strange, anyway... Well I have no qualms with the name change or even being a Tax Agent (surprisingly?) really... - yet seems slightly strange for a Alien contactee to have such enthusiasm for UFO spotting...
You're referring to Michael Horn who is saying Collier is a liar. Here's Collier's open letter regarding Michael Horn's attacks:

"As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn. I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time.
"

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm#Updates

Quote:
Also, another suspect point is if there really are much similarities to Collier's Andromedan accounts & Meier's apparent Pleiadian experiences...
In my opinion there are similarities between Meier's and Collier's information because both are genuine contactees.

PS. Collier has said Billy Meier is a real contactee.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 29-04-2010 at 11:14 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 11:38 AM   #250
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Alex Collier in 1998 on Coast to Coast AM

Alex Collier interview in 1998 on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 29-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 29-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #251
farros

Collier is straight up FULL OF SHIT.

Here's a list of his 'prophecies'......

Let me talk about probable events that might be happening in the next few years. These events are probable. They started talking about these things in 1993. Some of them have already started to happen.

Between 1996 and the end of 1997, there is a very strong possibility that one third of Japan is going to sink below the ocean surface in a very violent earthquake. Now a few weeks ago, California was experiencing 20 foot waves

Between June and October of 2003, there is a strong probability we will wake up one morning and the moon will no longer be in orbit.

The Andromedan Council, a group of representatives from 143 planetary systems, made a declaration that by August 12, 2003 all extraterrestrial presence, both good and bad, off our planet. They want to see how we interact with each other when we are not being manipulated. It's a test, and they have every intention on carrying it out. It's going to be interesting.

Between 2004 and 2007, all the DNA coding which involves all the racial memory from the 22 races will begin to unlock. By 2007, everyone will have full memory of who they are, who they were, and where they come from. A lot of this has to do with the implosion of third density pulling us up into higher densities.

Between 2007 and 2012, we are supposed to see the birth of a brand new galaxy in the area of the sky known as Vega, just before we move into fifth density. Now, they time travel so they already know its there. Between 2007 and 2009, if it is allowed to happen naturally, we are supposed to have a 17 degree pole shift. The area of Saudi Arabia is supposed to become the new North Pole, so we have no choice but to go to free energy. North America is supposed to end up on the equator.

By the year 2003, you are going to hear more reports about "ghosts", because what is happening is that the new frequency is raising the vibration of the planet, and third and fourth density will come closer and closer together as third density starts to implode.

This means that the molecules in our bodies are going to 'speed up', because the body is not dead matter, and you are going to start to see on more of a spirit level. We are going to have to become more responsible in the exercise of our free will as the earth changes start. People living along the coastal areas are going to have a problem, as the oceans could rise as much as 200 feet by the year 2008. Around 2011, our sun will undergo a 180 degree pole shift.

During the next seven years, between 1996 and 2004, the major cities in the United States will be under quarantine because of the spread of tuberculosis. The average life expectancy of men in the inner cities will be 43 years of age, and for women 55. You are going to see the end of welfare, free medical and county services, because everybody will be bankrupt. Many people will be moving to communities outside the cities, growing food and having their own private police forces.

Val: You said that as things begin to "heat up" vibrationally here, we are going to have access to buried memory within the genetics. How is someone who is a "redneck" going to handle that?

AC: Ha. I haven't a clue. I am kind of worried on how I am going to handle it.

Val: And this is supposed to happen when?

AC: Between now and 2007. By 2009 there will be people on the planet going in and out of fourth and fifth density.

Blossom goodchild was practically lynched when her Mothership prophecy came and went. So why the hell are people still listening to this guy? He comes out with far too many contradictions and absolutisms (ie earth is the only planet in the galaxy with mixed race of people)
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #252
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
You're referring to Michael Horn who is saying Collier is a liar. Here's Collier's open letter regarding Michael Horn's attacks:

"As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn.
I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time."

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm#Updates
Uh-ah! - the plot does thicken! Thanks for the info. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes over, well, near nothing...

Quote:
In my opinion there are similarities between Meier's and Collier's information because both are genuine contactees.

PS. Collier has said Billy Meier is a real contactee.
Yep, that would make sense too - there's always bound to be similarities @ any rate.

Quote:
That mentor-ship program thing, getting stepped-up or something was it??? well would probably indeed help, over-all. Wonder if he got a rough date on when that will start?? LOL??
Old 29-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #253
truth seeker 09

Default Collier didn't present prophecies

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
Collier is straight up FULL OF SHIT.

Here's a list of his 'prophecies'......
It's you... again... and again.

As I wrote before on another thread: Collier didn't present prophecies or predictions, he presented scientific probabilities according to the Andromedans:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...343#post826343

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 29-04-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 29-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #254
truth seeker 09

Default The mentorship

Quote:
That mentor-ship program thing, getting stepped-up or something was it??? well would probably indeed help, over-all. Wonder if he got a rough date on when that will start?? LOL??
In his January 2010 lecture Collier only said that more people are going to be contacted by the benevolent ET races.

I wonder why this world wide contact didn't start earlier, I mean it's almost summer 2010 and the "big dates" are very near, 2012 and 2013.

Alex Collier's new lecture in January 2010:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 29-04-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 29-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #255
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:
In his January 2010 lecture Collier only said that more people are going to be contacted by the benevolent ET races.

I wonder why this world wide contact didn't start earlier, I mean it's almost summer 2010 and the "big dates" are very near, 2012 and 2013.

Alex Collier's new lecture in January 2010:

Yeah that sounds bout right. Sometimes I get hazzy...

Just from what I can tell, many people already are being mentored - Collier included? Yet if it was the numbers are about to drastically increase or something, then das fair nuff!

Further-more, IMO, I'd say that the only thing that would ever permanently settle the issue is full-disclosure &/or mass, undeniable sightings etc or the gradual revealing / unveiling / de-sensitizing (which is probably under-way right now), only thing is alot of it is most likely reliant of our governments possible (undoubtedly absolutely known) reactions & perhaps some of the general populace also.

Just thinking aloud...

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 29-04-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 29-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #256
truth seeker 09

Default +1

Quote:
Further-more, IMO, I'd say that the only thing that would ever permanently settle the issue is full-disclosure &/or mass, undeniable sightings etc or the gradual revealing / unveiling / de-sensitizing (which is probably under-way right now), only thing is alot of it is most likely reliant of our governments possible (undoubtedly absolutely known) reactions & perhaps some of the general populace also.

Just thinking aloud...
I agree. As long as officials in space agencies etc don't deliver any hard evidence or statements many people are not going to believe it.
Old 29-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #257
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Collier talked about the upcoming 9/11 in 1994

I posted two video clips filmed in the 90's where Alex Collier talks about the upcoming 9/11. You can watch them here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111414
Old 01-05-2010, 04:09 AM   #258
simulacra

What do you guys make of this image?

Texas longhorn fan, sign to the brotherhood, heavy metal fan/ young pop singer pose or just natural gesture? do this yourself, I don't find it natural

it seems he consciously did this for a brief moment in a very long interview. the rest of the video he has natural gestures and then he throws this in.

he even mentions brotherhood elsewhere and paused a little like a slip or something

part of the great work?

i'm just speculating not saying it is so

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...84&postcount=8

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=15

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post

This mudra or hand sign denotes attachment to the physical realm and to the 'master' of this dimension .... It is a sign of allegiance to lucifer. Hence the obvious connection to Freemasonry.

Last edited by simulacra; 01-05-2010 at 04:36 AM.
simulacra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:25 AM   #259
practicaltheorist

I read Alex`s letter, and it for the most part confirms my view of him as the real deal.

Its interesting to me that the people who benefits from discrediting Alex are the ones doing the discrediting...

Michael Sallas commenting letter highlights this and it rings true to me if nothing else.

Here are some questions I consider:

1. How is Alex Collier profiting from being an alien contactee?
2. How is it beneficial to come forward as an alien contactee?
3. How is Michael Horn and Billy Meier profiting from discrediting Alex?

Its still my opinion that Alex is not bullshitting. He really, truly believes he is an alien contactee. He steps forward and tells his story as the truth as he sees it.

As I have asked before: Is Alex`s truth less real than yours or mine?

Someone questioned his mental health earlier in the thread... If there is some mental issue with Alex, he is the most friendly, rational, logical, analytical, likable and sane madman I`ve ever come across.

If he is the real deal, imagine what it is like. Telepathic communication giving you whole concepts in one big chunk, directly. Then having to digest that, and try to make sense of it. Then taking the ridicule, the threats, the discrediting and the questioning... If I were contacted, I`d think long and hard before opening my yap in the first place. I`m not even sure I could take it in without going insane.

If he is NOT the real deal, why is he putting himself and his family through all of this? Whats in it for them? If they make nothing out of it, what is the reason Alex is doing this?
Old 05-05-2010, 02:46 AM   #260
truth seeker 09

Talking Alex Jones calls to CNN producer live on air

The next video is related with the video I posted on this thread earlier:

"Alex Jones inside CNN attack piece"
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058760754

Alex Jones calls to CNN producer live on air and asks her when will the interview air

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 05-05-2010 at 02:52 AM.