Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 AM   #181
chaozine

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
You have an "ignore" function on your user panel you can just add names to and save, I have a few undesirables in there myself, probably all partying without me, but I don't mind, less stress to see posts that just boil ones blood...lol.
Thanks for the tip and sorry for the off-topic
chaozine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #182
truth seeker 09

Question Did anybody see Collier's lecture in January 2010?

Is there anybody here who was at the Earth Transformation Conference 2010 and saw Alex Collier's lecture? What was the content of his lecture?

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 14-01-2010 at 10:58 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #183
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Collier's new 2010 lecture on DVD

Alex Collier's recent lecture at the Earth Transformation Conference 2010 is now available on DVD. You can order "The Andromedans & Mentoring Humanity" DVD here:

http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...0404&StID=5503

Collier also attended the discussion panel which is available on DVD:

"Discussion Panel responding to audience Q & A: Conference Presenters include Dennis Adams, Klaus Dona, Mellen-Thomas Benedict, Carla Rueckert, Prof Stefan Breccia, Alex Collier, Haleaka, Dr Michael Salla, Sterling Allan, Billie Dean (Film director) and Suzanne Taylor (Film Director."

You can order this DVD here:

http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...0407&StID=5503

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 20-01-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Old 26-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #184
notthisshitagain
Inactive

I voted "I'm almost sure he is", because PERSONALLY, his vibe doesn't strike me as you know, that he's full of shit, he feels sincere, so right now, that's what I think of him.
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #185
truth seeker 09

Question Poll: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?

We have a voting going on whether Alex Collier is a real UFO contactee or not. If you have researched Collier's information enough you can vote on this thread. Please remember that after you have voted you can not change your vote.

The reason why I'm writing this message here is this: I noticed that some of the people who are members of the social group "UFO contactee Alex Collier and the Reptilians" have not voted yet and I thought that maybe they are not aware of this poll. So hopefully they have subscribed to this thread and will get my message.

Poll: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?

The options are:

Yes, he is
I'm almost sure he is
I think the chances are 50/50
I'm almost sure he isn't
No, he isn't

You can vote here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54953

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 26-01-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 28-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #186
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Swine flu vaccine will damage your DNA (Collier)

SWINE FLU VACCINE WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE YOUR DNA, SAYS ALEX COLLIER.

"Moraney has told me to tell you, or everyone, that this (swine flu) vaccine will permanently damage your DNA".

- Alex Collier

The part where Collier says this is 17 minutes from the beginning of the video:

Collier's lecture at the Project Camelot's Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, September 2009:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 28-01-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #187
edforlove

isn't Billy Meier a fraud though?
edforlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #188
rydeon

The gist of what I get on the Billy Meier is that he was a genuine contactee but started inventing subsequent visitations in the 1980s (including the daft ray-gun picture).

On his side during the initial visits he claims is the fact all his friends and family support him and witnessed the 'beam' craft...
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #189
druggalo

Default reup

andromedan comp iz far out yo
kno there iz sum video of di talkin bout it

we all hate you, and we think you're a stupid bytch!"

It's called tough love, you dumb slut.
druggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #190
lyricusmagna

From personal contacts I can confirm almost 90% of what Alex Collier has brought up to the public. I have been exposed to much of the same information as well. So I can say that he is a genuine contactee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edforlove View Post
isn't Billy Meier a fraud though?
I dunno if he is. He started making up some of his later contacts. But I would be more concerned with the contacts he DID have with these Pleiadians.

I never liked them much, especially those from Atlas and Alcyone. They have questionable intentions. It's reflected in the material of Billy Meier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
The gist of what I get on the Billy Meier is that he was a genuine contactee but started inventing subsequent visitations in the 1980s (including the daft ray-gun picture).

On his side during the initial visits he claims is the fact all his friends and family support him and witnessed the 'beam' craft...
Don't forget they made him think of himself as a saint of some sort. A Savior.
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #191
edforlove

change of topic but what really makes me consider alex collier as being genuine is the amazing coincidence that the moon appears to be exactly the same size as the sun, and creating perfect eclipses. Also the fact that it is spinning at exactly the right speed as to only show one side to earth. I mean the probability of that happening by pure chance is

ABSOLUTELY MINISCULE

Therefore it is far more likely in my books that the moon was indeed bought here and placed here by other intelligent alien civilizations.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #192
measle_weasel

Quote:
change of topic but what really makes me consider alex collier as being genuine is the amazing coincidence that the moon appears to be exactly the same size as the sun, and creating perfect eclipses. Also the fact that it is spinning at exactly the right speed as to only show one side to earth. I mean the probability of that happening by pure chance is

ABSOLUTELY MINISCULE

Therefore it is far more likely in my books that the moon was indeed bought here and placed here by other intelligent alien civilizations.
The moon is actually slowly moving away from the Earth, thus it had to look relatively as large as the Sun at some point in its history, providing it was large enough to begin with. Long ago, millions and billions of years, the moon was closer to the Earth, and dwarfed the Sun during eclipses. In a couple more billion years, it will not be able to completely cover the Sun from a perspective on the surface of the Earth.

Also, the moon is always facing the Earth because of tidal locking. Its quite common in celestial bodies that are close to one another. There are many tens of examples within our own solar system, aside from our Moon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_l..._locked_bodies

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 05-02-2010 at 08:24 PM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:41 PM   #193
edforlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
The moon is actually slowly moving away from the Earth, thus it had to look relatively as large as the Sun at some point in its history, providing it was large enough to begin with. Long ago, millions and billions of years, the moon was closer to the Earth, and dwarfed the Sun during eclipses. In a couple more billion years, it will not be able to completely cover the Sun from a perspective on the surface of the Earth.

Also, the moon is always facing the Earth because of tidal locking. Its quite common in celestial bodies that are close to one another. There are many tens of examples within our own solar system, aside from our Moon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_l..._locked_bodies
oh thats a more sensible solution lol
Old 07-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #194
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Photos from Earth Transformation Conference 2010

Alex Collier had a lecture at the Earth Transformation Conference in January 2010. Here's some photos from the event.

"More photos coming soon!"

http://www.earthtransformation.com/photos-2010.htm

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 07-03-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:04 PM   #195
measle_weasel

Any new videos of AC? The most recent one I remember is from the PC thing last september, when they did a little conference.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #196
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Galactic history according to the Andromedans

Alex Collier in 2002: Galactic history according to the Andromedans

Two lectures. Alex shares the stage with Mike Russ. The lectures are:

- Whispers of the past
- Defending sacred ground among the stars

These lectures are available on DVD from Teslatech.

You can watch them and/or order them here:

UFO contactee Alex Collier: Galactic history (@ Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten)

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102419

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 12-03-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 24-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #197
truth seeker 09

Question Would you want to be contacted by friendly ETs?

During his presentation at the Project Camelot conference in September 2009, UFO contactee Alex Collier talked about friendly ETs contacting more Earth humans in the near future. The Andromedans have said to Collier that the friendly ETs would like to mentor us. Would you want to be contacted by benevolent (friendly) ETs and why?

Collier's lecture at the Project Camelot conference:

Collier talked more about the upcoming contact and mentoring at the Earth Transformation Conference in January 2010. This lecture is now available on DVD:

http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...0404&StID=5503

Collier also attended a discussion panel with other conference speakers responding to questions from audience:

http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?Pr...0407&StID=5503

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 24-03-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 24-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #198
king triad
Banned

Quote:

ABSOLUTELY MINISCULE

Good post that's what I've heard as well...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #199
quetzalcoatl

Arrow

Quote:

ABSOLUTELY MINISCULE

Yeah, but that wont always be so... - considering the moon is slowly but surely "drifting away" from Earth - & apparently always has been!

http://www.astronomycafe.net/qadir/q1282.html

Quote:
The current rate at which the Earth day is increasing is 0.0018 seconds/century. The semi-major axis of the lunar orbit is increasing by 3.8 centimeters/year

Interesting article;

http://www.astronomy.com/asy/default.aspx?c=a&id=2195

Quote:
the Moon is in a synchronous orbit (meaning it spins exactly once on its axis for every one revolution around Earth), forced to show the same face toward Earth for all eternity.
AKA; tidal locking...

More facts;

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/que...php?number=124

Quote:
the tidal bulges on the Earth exert a gravitational pull on the Moon. Because the Earth rotates faster (once every 24 hours) than the Moon orbits (once every 27.3 days) the bulge tries to "speed up" the Moon, and pull it ahead in its orbit. The Moon is also pulling back on the tidal bulge of the Earth, slowing the Earth's rotation. Tidal friction, caused by the movement of the tidal bulge around the Earth, takes energy out of the Earth and puts it into the Moon's orbit, making the Moon's orbit bigger
Old 25-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #200
rudric

Alex Collier is also going down the path what the bloodlines have done for centuries/millenias, that being demonizing the reptilians. Perhaps AC would like to discuss with Moranea more about the different species annunaki, zetas, reptilians, tau cetians, nordics, plaideans etc...

ANd as a sidenote, I have watched perhaps all the AC videos on youtube/googlevideo and he is an amazing speaker and has advanced knowledge. Cant wait for his next presentation.
rudric is offline   Reply With Quote