Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2009, 02:35 AM   #81
quetzalcoatl

Thumbs up

Great thread, interesting info. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Been watching this just now.. strangely however I'm just not afraid anymore.. - & that's not to say it isn't as bad as all this.. [edit] solid finish there!

Could be worse!

Last edited by quetzalcoatl; 11-10-2009 at 03:26 AM.
quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:31 AM   #82
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Stewart Swerdlow's opinion about Alex Collier

"I support much of Alex Collier’s work. There is much truth in the Andromedan civilization, although many try to discredit him. I am not sure about what you ask–that the Andromedans destroyed an underground on their homeworld or here? I do my best to answer emails."

- Stewart Swerdlow, February 4th, 2002

http://www.expansions.com/Archives/Q...m?DOP=2002-2-1

Stewart Swerdlow claims to be a survivor of the Montauk project.

Coast To Coast with George Noory: Stewart Swerdlow, part 1

Freeman Perspective with Stewart Swerdlow
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6391198402936#

More information about Stewart Swerdlow
http://www.bielek.com/stewart.htm
http://www.expansions.com/

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 12-10-2009 at 12:50 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:22 AM   #83
hitithard

Quote:
In this new interview Collier is asked about the claims he made in the 90's about the probable future events and why they did not occur.

Collier also sends a message to those who like to insult contactees.

NEW Alex Collier 2009 Interview (01 of 12) with Rick Keefe (UFO Hypotheses)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUTNfY

Playlist of the interview
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...E4FE96E7E1EF79

UFO Hypotheses
http://www.youtube.com/user/ufohypotheses

and

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm

Thanks for that, that should keep me up for a while!
hitithard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #84
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Webster Tarpley: The men behind Barack Obama

The American presidency is a puppet post, says historian Webster Tarpley in the video clip below. The clip is from Alex Jones' documentary The Obama Deception. )

Webster Tarpley: The men behind Barack Obama part 1

Webster Tarpley: The men behind Barack Obama part 2

Russia Today interviews Webster Tarpley: Is Obama a Wall Street project?

The website of Webster Tarpley
http://www.tarpley.net/

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 12-10-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:39 AM   #85
marc_o
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbornawakened View Post
in my opinion, any channel or contactee who makes prediction is talking from his bee-hind and cannot be considered a reliable source of information.
Even our Ickey Baby?
marc_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #86
coco

Undoubtedly, it's difficult to know that when someone speaks of such a thing whether they're being honest or perhaps mentally ill. The same goes for those who claim to have had supernatural experiences.

One just has to do the best they can to determine whether or not the person speaks truthfully perhaps based upon one's own experience. I don't discredit Mr. Collier but I wonder about some 'predictions' made for the '90's that did not come to pass. Perhaps he spoke to soon? Perhaps things changed.

Conditions change, minds change, dynamics in general change. There are choices, more than one path. Nothing is cast in stone. Looking back upon some of the prophecies told throughout time they are almost always predicated with a comment about nothing being cast in stone and things can change if man changes himself or the situation.

Perhaps that's what happened? We will never know. He doesn't speak hatefully, though and that touches me. He claims to have learned things from other beings who do not speak hatefully. He says the beings are well aware that any path to self destruction humanity has set its course for can be changed. I believe that but it remans to be realized. He fascinates me. His ultimate message is a hopeful one.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Last edited by coco; 14-10-2009 at 11:37 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #87
transcendental stallion
Banned

Alex Collier isn't that great of a contactee. No pictures, no valid proof and much of his claims are theoretical. I like BILLY MEIER. Alex sucks cock. I know much of what he says is true. The CIA doesn't even try to disprove this fools claims like they do Meier.
transcendental stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #88
largejack

How can I know for sure? So I picked option 2. He seems genuine enough, and if he was just in it for money or attention why did he disappear for 15 years? As for photos and things, I think he contacts them through meditation, but I don't know.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 14-10-2009 at 08:52 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 08:56 PM   #89
dsl22

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendental stallion View Post
Alex Collier isn't that great of a contactee. No pictures, no valid proof and much of his claims are theoretical. I like BILLY MEIER. Alex sucks cock. I know much of what he says is true. The CIA doesn't even try to disprove this fools claims like they do Meier.
What would you know about it?

Billy Meier had multiple attempts on his life. This is part of the reason I refrain from presenting pictures to back up my own personal claims. Simply discussing my contact experiences has caused numerous psy-op occurrences to take place.

I've had cars following me, email hacked, known Freemasons calling my phone, etc. Until you've been the victim of CIA stalking programs, you shouldn't criticize others for withholding evidence.

Alex refrains from presenting the evidence you seek because his life would be in danger if he did otherwise. Preventing him from sharing and spreading more important information.

Besides, many don't take photos and videos seriously anyways. People always scream "CGI, Photoshop, etc. " There is no reason for Alex to risk his life ( and he is) to present photos. It wouldn't accomplish anything if he gets a bullet in his head, as a result. How would he help spread information then?

Last edited by dsl22; 14-10-2009 at 08:57 PM.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #90
measle_weasel

I think him to be quite sincere, and convincing. While Im not 100% sure of anything, I would bet that he is telling the truth.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #91
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I voted 50/50

And to be honest recently I have leant more towardsnot beliving...

I think he is very much a man who knows the score and knows what is going on... and is interesting to listen to.. I think he is aware of what many people are genuinely going through and waking up to.

But there is something about him which to me is to secretive and hidden.

I think his details are to clear, almost as if he is one of them rather than a contactee..

its like he knows so much yet reviles too little...

His over all message is good, but it also carries a bit of fear...

I wont come out and say he is an agent or anything like this as I dont know... and I will admit at times he has been inspiring to listen to.

but he also comes across a little like a stranger...

Very hard one... defo 50/50 with my over all outlook on him.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 11:20 PM   #92
karol2020
Inactive

I am in the middle, the changes are 50/50. Maybe he is beeing decieved... or mind controled in some way to believe he is a contacter... who knows?
karol2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #93
freespark

You know this guy is awesome...i love the way he relays the information and you can see that he really cares.

What a great, great guy...a true hero. All of these guys that put themsleves out there are hero's. Thye face ridicule and abuse and they still carry on.

I voted 'yes' in case that wasn't clear.
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #94
freespark

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post

Billy Meier had multiple attempts on his life. This is part of the reason I refrain from presenting pictures to back up my own personal claims. Simply discussing my contact experiences has caused numerous psy-op occurrences to take place.

I've had cars following me, email hacked, known Freemasons calling my phone, etc. Until you've been the victim of CIA stalking programs, you shouldn't criticize others for withholding evidence.

Alex refrains from presenting the evidence you seek because his life would be in danger if he did otherwise. Preventing him from sharing and spreading more important information.

Besides, many don't take photos and videos seriously anyways. People always scream "CGI, Photoshop, etc. " There is no reason for Alex to risk his life ( and he is) to present photos. It wouldn't accomplish anything if he gets a bullet in his head, as a result. How would he help spread information then?
+1
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #95
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Trailer 4 for Alex Jones' next Obama film

Alex Jones' upcoming documentary Fall Of The Republic (Volume 1) - The Presidency Of Barack Obama continues to reveal the true agenda of Barack Obama as did Jones' earlier documentary The Obama Deception.

Watch The Obama Deception

Fall Of The Republic (Volume 1) - The Presidency Of Barack Obama will be available on October 21st, 2009.

The trailers 1, 2 and 3 for Fall Of The Republic and more about the upcoming film
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058324409

Trailer 4

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 15-10-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #96
coco

Post 89. Well said.

Post 90. He does seem so sincere and that's perhaps why I remain only somewhat stand offish. Strange of me.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #97
transcendental stallion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post

I'm just saying that I like Billy Meier. He is genuine and we know that. He has had regular contacts with Semjase since a child. The entity first contacted him by psychic communication which makes sense because an alien or spirit could scare a person to death. As Billy Meier grew Semjase gave him wirsdom that even scientist did not know. Such as revealing that Kilimanjaro is taller than Everest, the plight on other planets and much more. Billy Meier never took a photo shot of Semjase because Semjase CLAIM that people would direct negative mental energy at her. But he DID take pictures of Venus and such which have been seen by people. I've seen them and I know the content of what he's studying.I also see what Semjase teaches that have a twist to it. Such as Semjase ADMITS that she was part of the rebellion but that they lost due to being outnumbered. Plus Semjase TOLD Billy Meier to take notes to release them to people so that we would know these things. She even wanted him to go public about E.T. existence. That's why Billy Meier has a literal record of things.

Alex Collier on the other hand is a nobody that makes claims that appear dubious to begin with. Nothing he says can be supported or refuted and has no independent basis. He says some interesting things but he has no substance to back it up...in any way. The only thing interesting that he said was that 2001 summer man had to make a decision, but other than that nothing important. Billy Meier has a study group and has been contacted by Sfath as well. Billy Meier has been told that a severe war will start in November and that a civil war will erupt in North America in which Americans will take the lives of one another like it's nothing at all. Look at how we will have to deal with Mexicans very soon and dare say that prediction isn't nigh.

Not only that but Billy Meier has provided pictures of Semjase's spaceship visible and invisible. He has taken pictures of planets UPCLOSE. Plus we all have an idea of what Semjase look like. We don't know diddly squat about Alex Collier and his fantastic stories. Either Alex Collier is a liar or the Andromedans are telling him anything so that he can sound like either a liar or stupid. How could the Andromedans claim they wante to help us Earthlings so bad and then say that by the time they was ready to start the greys moved in and took over, so the Andromedans changed their minds? Do that sound intelligent to you??? Does that make since to you? If the Greys did make a contract with the government why didn't the Andromedans speed up their interaction WITH Earth to help Earth avoid an evil they had no idea they were dealing with? That's what I mean that either Alex isn't a legitimate case like our Billy or either the aliens he's communicating with are taking him as a fool.

Here's another thing about Mr. Collier. They know of Earth's perilous fate under control of the Greys and Reptilians yet instead of helping say that we furthermore have a deadline. That 20 solar system stars have reversed polarity or something and that Earth is next. They state that the rest of the Galaxy is being held back by planet Earth? Yet, there is no explanation as to why Earth is holding them back despite us having no normal ties with ET planets. That's awkward. They would not help man from trap of greys yet tell us WE are holding the galaxy back knowing that Earth is in a reptilian trap due to Eisenhowser's bs??! Semjase says that Aquarius Age is just a movememnt that people hanging on to their old ways better start to change. That's makes sense. I have a greater respect for Whitley Streiber than Alex Collier even though he's pretty poor himself of a "contactee."
transcendental stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 12:56 AM   #98
always_rebel

Quote:
UFO Hypotheses - Alex Collier Volume One (20 of 24)

Some wonderful interview!

Thank you so much. This has been truly enlightening.

always_rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #99
dsl22

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendental stallion View Post
I'm just saying that I like Billy Meier. He is genuine and we know that. He has had regular contacts with Semjase since a child. The entity first contacted him by psychic communication which makes sense because an alien or spirit could scare a person to death. As Billy Meier grew Semjase gave him wirsdom that even scientist did not know. Such as revealing that Kilimanjaro is taller than Everest, the plight on other planets and much more. Billy Meier never took a photo shot of Semjase because Semjase CLAIM that people would direct negative mental energy at her. But he DID take pictures of Venus and such which have been seen by people. I've seen them and I know the content of what he's studying.I also see what Semjase teaches that have a twist to it. Such as Semjase ADMITS that she was part of the rebellion but that they lost due to being outnumbered. Plus Semjase TOLD Billy Meier to take notes to release them to people so that we would know these things. She even wanted him to go public about E.T. existence. That's why Billy Meier has a literal record of things.

Alex Collier on the other hand is a nobody that makes claims that appear dubious to begin with. Nothing he says can be supported or refuted and has no independent basis. He says some interesting things but he has no substance to back it up...in any way. The only thing interesting that he said was that 2001 summer man had to make a decision, but other than that nothing important. Billy Meier has a study group and has been contacted by Sfath as well. Billy Meier has been told that a severe war will start in November and that a civil war will erupt in North America in which Americans will take the lives of one another like it's nothing at all. Look at how we will have to deal with Mexicans very soon and dare say that prediction isn't nigh.

Not only that but Billy Meier has provided pictures of Semjase's spaceship visible and invisible. He has taken pictures of planets UPCLOSE. Plus we all have an idea of what Semjase look like. We don't know diddly squat about Alex Collier and his fantastic stories. Either Alex Collier is a liar or the Andromedans are telling him anything so that he can sound like either a liar or stupid. How could the Andromedans claim they wante to help us Earthlings so bad and then say that by the time they was ready to start the greys moved in and took over, so the Andromedans changed their minds? Do that sound intelligent to you??? Does that make since to you? If the Greys did make a contract with the government why didn't the Andromedans speed up their interaction WITH Earth to help Earth avoid an evil they had no idea they were dealing with? That's what I mean that either Alex isn't a legitimate case like our Billy or either the aliens he's communicating with are taking him as a fool.

Here's another thing about Mr. Collier. They know of Earth's perilous fate under control of the Greys and Reptilians yet instead of helping say that we furthermore have a deadline. That 20 solar system stars have reversed polarity or something and that Earth is next. They state that the rest of the Galaxy is being held back by planet Earth? Yet, there is no explanation as to why Earth is holding them back despite us having no normal ties with ET planets. That's awkward. They would not help man from trap of greys yet tell us WE are holding the galaxy back knowing that Earth is in a reptilian trap due to Eisenhowser's bs??! Semjase says that Aquarius Age is just a movememnt that people hanging on to their old ways better start to change. That's makes sense. I have a greater respect for Whitley Streiber than Alex Collier even though he's pretty poor himself of a "contactee."
Don't get me wrong. Billy Meier's case is far more impressive than Alex Collier's. I'm not going to argue with you on that. He had witnesses to his contacts. Not just photos and videos.

However, Alex Collier does have witnesses willing to back up his claims of contact. Read this article. It was written by a personal friend of his. It was intended for people just like you.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...medacom_14.htm

It's important to realize that Alex and Billy are on the same side. There is no sense in turning contactee experiences into a football game. You're counting photos and video footage like points on a score board. You make a lot of good points about flaws in Collier's claims. However, anyone could do the same with Billy Meier's testimony. For that matter, you could do it with any contactee.

Nobody has all the answers. Collier has stated multiple times that he simply only has a "piece of the puzzle." I believe that piece is the Reptilian aspect. You're focusing on the pieces that don't fit. Have you ever completed a puzzle without making a mistake? Then don't criticize Collier for trying out pieces that don't fit.

You have to do that until you find the pieces that do.

Last edited by dsl22; 15-10-2009 at 01:10 AM.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #100
kasalt

Billy Meier's official spokesman, Michael Horn, has been commenting on Alex Collier on another forum. I thought the members of this thread would be interested to read his comments. Here are some of his postings:

Quote:
First, no one invited me here so I'm also pretty sure that few, if any, will welcome what I have to say. Therefore, I'll say my piece and leave it to anyone who may want more info to simply contact me through my site.

There's nothing wrong with "feeling good" about what someone says, whether it's accurate or not. Many people say nice sounding things. The problem is that when someone says that their cat, a grapefruit or...an extraterrestrial told them something, well, in the REAL world, that requires some pretty strong evidence.

For the inexperienced who are unfamiliar with the notion, the reason people are called con artists is that they gain the confidence of people for dishonest purposes. They do so largely with either fake evidence or no evidence at all, such as is "masterfully" attempted by those involved in the "Collier" con. In the "New Age", UFO, paranormal communities, no evidence is necessary for almost all of those people.

As far as Ralph Amagran and his invented "Alex Collier" character is/are concerned, this is a hoax. I have amply presented my evidence, dating back to an article I wrote in 1999, as well as an abundance of other information, reasoning and...common sense. I invite you to read all of that info and do some thinking.

It really is time that people just ask themselves some simple questions like, "Exactly what is so important about me that extraterrestrials have come from the depth of space to 'contact' me and impart their words of 'wisdom" to me?"

Since there isn't a person here who knows enough about all of the terrestrial human races to qualify as any kind of expert...just what do you think you know about ET races? Where is your evidence and/or the evidence of your sources?

Please also understand that the powers that be love nothing more than having people chase their tales with all of this fantasy stuff, it makes people all the more controllable, easily scared, deluded, etc. And, while I'm offending everyone here, you might want to know that Ashtar, aka Ashtar Sheran, is long since dead. No one here has, or ever had contact with him...or any other ETs. Ashtar was eliminated in 1983, along with his followers, according to information published by Meier some time ago, including in the book From the Depths of Outer Space (2003).

From Guido Moosebrugger's book, And Still they Fly, published in 2004:
"ASHTAR SHERAN - Is the pseudonym for the extraterrestrial leader Aruseak. He was the cousin of the last boss of the Giza Intelligences Kamagol II, who was striving for world domination. Ashtar Sheran was active on earth in a negative and criminal way, on behalf of Kamagol II and his followers, up to the year 1937. Sometime in 1983, Ashtar Sheran and his followers were killed during a failed attack against the Timars (Asket's planetary nation from our neighboring DAL Universe.) Following the natural laws of Creation, those who died in the DAL Universe will have to incarnate there. Since Ashtar Sheran's physical body is dead, and his spirit form exists in the DAL Universe, no telepathic or otherwise communication can take place with him or those who exist in the DERN-universe."
Of course there's no need to believe this information either, though one may wish to do some thorough reading of all available Meier material, including the prophecies and predictions, to determine for oneself the level of credibility of this source. The keys to the whole matter, like many other things in REAL life, are research, thinking, discernment, logic, evaluation of evidence, etc.

These are the "tactics" I have used in researching the Meier case for the past 30 years, not blind belief and feel-good gullibility.
Quote:
It obviously escapes most of the nice New Agers that there isn't a shred of evidence, not a single, solitary piece, not a photo, a film, actual witness, credible piece of information, etc. to support the delusional claims of Ralph Amagran, aka "Alex Collier". Having just met with two MORE people here in L.A. who were direct participants and witnesses to Amagran's formulation of his fake persona in the late 1980s, who witnessed his trying out fake accents, his repeating Meier's information as if it was his own (a week after it had been read in a group to which Amagran and numerous other people belonged) his strange mental breakdowns where he cried and babbled incoherently about the "poor little grays" and did other things that had people alternating between laughing at him and worrying about his obvious mental problems, after all of this and everything that I have already reported and documented...it's more than a little disconcerting to see someone come to the "conclusion" that he is even remotely a genuine anything except pathological, delusional liar.

Now harsh words like these are not "very nice", of course...never mind that they're true. No, our friend here (while still referring to non-existing "Pleiadians") is already lecturing us on the "more spiritually evolved Andromedans", as if he/she even knew what the word meant (http://theyfly.com/spiritual_teaching.htm). He/she doesn't. I have to wonder, in my most paranoid moment, if this isn't really a deliberate piece of disinformation, carefully crafted to suck in all naive wishful thinkers who babble on about extraterrestrials, Andromedans, Ashtar, etc. but who've either never done the necessary homework in this matter, or never even learned the most basic kind of critical thinking, making them the most easily manipulated and confused of generations and/or groups of people (http://theyfly.com/Exopolitics.htm).

If someone was lecturing on neurosurgery, wouldn't you at least expect that they could absolutely prove that they were a...doctor? So why is it that the standards for even more enormously significant and downright amazing claims of extraterrestrial contact are non-existent among all who accept psychobabble and gibberish? Why is that when some fool gets up and throws the word "extraterrestrial" into a sentence they are allowed to make the most inaccurate, insane, dishonest statements - for which they can provide no proof - and never have to say they're sorry?

When our friend here sees so "little difference" between the psychopath Amagran and the prophet Meier...just what have they actually read, studied, thought through, RESEARCHED on their own? Have they referred to Amagran's completely, laughably bogus "predictions" virtually his only "evidence" but only for his pathology, and compared it to the 25,000+ pages of Meier's information, the publication of which has almost cost him his life some 21 times...including all of the recent corroborations for his very SPECIFIC prophetic information?

Really, is this the sad state of affairs when a person doesn't even care if Amagran "made it all up"? I realize that it's entirely MY mistake to be trying to contribute to a discussion where the level of self-delusion, escapism, uncritical thinking, etc. is so unbelievably high that it would warrant a serious anthropological/psychological study in itself. But should some rational person(s) come along who reads, even participates, here, will they not share my concern for the future of humanity that there are a good number of people who have been so misled, so lightened of the burden of using their brains and the established scientific research protocols (that have and continue to serve humanity in determining truth or the lack thereof) that they have accepted such lies as truth and are not even troubled that they are indeed all lies?

Please, I put up www.theyfly.com for good reasons. For those who have working brains, please delve into it, read everything you can and THINK. I will only make the following promise, should a new message in my inbox link me to another example of such impoverished intellect, I will take the hint that this is not a rarity at all and that my own pleading has fallen on deaf ears, making it both unnecessary and unwelcome for me to burden this forum with more of my comments.
Quote:
In terms of what we call proof, we are speaking always of the evaluation of actual evidence. So when I refer to the Meier case as authentic, I do so based on my researching every bit of available evidence and information that I can, as I have done so over the past 30 years, as well as all challenges to the case.

In order for you to understand the non-anecdotal nature of that evidence, you would need to study a few things and then, if you disagree with the evidence, information, testing, protocols, standards, experts, etc., you can explain why. (You probably don't want me to post a zillion links here, so I won't unless you want some specific ones.)

As for "Alex Collier", even the claim that he's a "genuine lifelong Andromedan contactee" is false, since this middle-aged man only became "Alex Collier" in the last 15 years or so. The fact that he has zero evidence to support his claims - and the fact that I (and others) are in the unique position to speak about him since we knew him as early 1986, and since he is the person who gave me Meier's Contact Notes at that time, and since that is the material that he originally plagiarized in addition to adding his own lunatic nonsense to - makes him more than suspect by any credible standards, which is why there isn't a scientist, or even a reputable skeptic that I know of, who will take a moment to deal with him.

Your best argument may be that I wasted my time on him.

If you look at much of the rest of your comments you'll see that they are based on very subjective beliefs. That's fine indeed, it's just that beliefs are not, by definition truth. I could care less about your beliefs, as I could care less about my own; just the truth please.

Also, while you may have had some unpleasant experiences that you refer to as abductions, you simply won't be able to show that these experiences, if they did occur, were connected to extraterrestrials.

Bottom line, everyone's entitled to their beliefs, opinions, etc. - as well as to their delusions. If you wish to do some real homework, as suggested above, then your comments may prove to be more interesting. So, no, just because Meier or Moosbrugger, etc. says something doesn't make it true. But you may want to check their credibility against that of an obvious pathological liar whose own supporters can't even substantiate ONE of his hallucinatory claims.
Quote:
Now, as to WHY I bother with all this. Well, seeing as humanity has been led astray for many millennia, mainly by power hungry people who, when they did have access to the truth, they altered, falsified, distorted it for their own personal gain, i.e. some sort of power, ego, money trip, etc. This turns out to be no small matter, in my opinion, as the result of these corrupters of the truth we have deadly religions, wars without end, terrorism, delusional sects, cults, etc. that engage in suicide and homicide, etc.

The truth has been brought to us by a certain number of actual prophets, with absolutely no intention to start or support ANY religions, build any churches, temples, mosques, etc., nor to elevate themselves to special status, divinity, celebrity, etc.

I fully agree that I can be a real cranky guy therefore and, if I may offer this question, having legitimate questions, challenges, requests for evidence - FOUR YEARS - simply ignored by people who refuse to be accountable, well...would you put up with that if something really was important to you, a matter of TRUTH and PRINCIPLE, as far as you were concerned? You may be better people than I in that respect, really.

There's no personal pleasure in ripping people's behavior to shreds and, if you knew all of the details, you'd also know that for those four years I was asking, virtually begging and pleading those concerned to come clean.

I also warned them in no uncertain terms that, should they simply stonewall and obfuscate, the future would bring the truth out with much UNNECESSARY discomfort for them. They didn't listen or respond. And the future arrived on time...with a little help from me.

Also, for those who feel disrespected, why? Do my harsh comments actually apply to you? I certainly do mean them for those who empower delusional and nonsensical claims, etc. so please, only feel offended if that does describe you and, honestly, who would really think that it does?

I'll also suggest an equal opportunity concept here, since there are those who don't care if "Collier's" a liar but like his stuff, I suggest that you also shouldn't care if I'm rude (though it's really not my actual intention) but check to see if there's real substance to the information and evidence.
Quote:
Perhaps I have offered some answers as to why this particular, intense effort of mine. Let me also add, that there is still a chance of a fake ET attack, martial law enforced, etc. Anyone who can be used by the powers that be to mislead the public, especially, like those here - who are basically optimistic, hopeful, desirous of seeing the good triumph, etc. WILL be used by them. Yes, you read that right. Of course the people here who I have generalized about are basically sensitive, positive people who may also not be quite ready for prime time in the reality department, unpleasant as reality may often be.

Organizations like "exopolitics" and their "leaders" that can't offer a single piece of evidence for their inflated, fanciful claims of "benevolent ETs walking among us", "Reptilians kidnapping and eating our children", "negative ETs abducted 1 billion people", etc,. are OBVIOUSLY not servants of the truth.

So I appreciate the challenges and questions actually more than agreement, because it means to me that people will probably, actually dig into some of the deeper material and see the DIFFERENCE between it and a lot of other, fantasy based stuff that is not what we need in order to deal with these...and the coming times.
Quote:
If he's making things up then - he's lying. And why would you believe that far more advanced beings, who traveled to us from the depths of the universe, would choose a delusional liar to impart equally delusional information to us?

What you're seeing isn't anything remotely resembling maturity, what you're seeing is a man who's conning you, who's posing as mature. Do a search online for this person "Alex Collier" and you'll find nothing but the psychobabble videos, etc. Try to find a record of his existence and one example of actual accomplishment, other than the b.s. that he tells you. There is none. That's why these people are called con artists, they gain your confidence based on false or non-existent evidence. And his body language is one of a pathological liar.

Yes, it's necessary for them to prove their claims. Otherwise let them say that it's their own information. But, unfortunately, all a fraud like this (or any of the other ones) has to do is mutter the world "extraterrestrial" and not only do they never have to say they're sorry, but every gullible New Ager will simply believe them...without a shred of evidence.

The problem with what you said is that A., there are NO Pleiadians. You'll find with thorough research that it was a term that the Plejaren told Meier to use because they KNEW in advance that all sorts of phones, liars and frauds, like Amagran and many others, would be appearing over time to make their false claims of contact with "Pleiadians". B., they also knew, as our own scientists do, that there is NO life in the Pleiades. C., so you have accepted disinformation as truth, based your own perceptions, beliefs, criteria, etc. on it and are making the mistake that so many others have made.

So, to be clear, you aren't in the position to know anything about "Pleiadian energy", since none exists, the other so-called contactees and channelers ALL came after Meier, riding on his initial information, etc. and then corrupting it with their awful, distorted, hallucinatory b.s.

If you really want to get into the spiritual teaching of these actual Plejaren people, which is actually the eternally true teaching of Creation, go here (http://theyfly.com/spiritual_teaching.htm) and start to compare it with the feel good nonsense that passes for "spiritual information" these days.

And none of this is a personal attack directed towards you and others who are sincerely trying to figure this all out. It's just that you too have been influenced by huge amounts of disinformation (http://theyfly.com/lost/Archives/meiersb34.htm).

Read the articles at my site and start to see what I'm talking about.
Quote:
Unfortunately, and as is often the case, people with too much time on their hands, with zero qualifications in actual research and investigation, flock to these topics and sites to make looney, unsubstantiated and, frankly, ignorant statements. It's why a work of such historic proportions as Meier's is safely protected from most of humanity, who, had they the necessary intelligence and requisite abilities, would actually benefit rather than wallow in completely imaginary nonsense, such as is referred to by our friend Tom.

The fact that anyone would give a proven liar like "Collier", for instance, any credence whatsoever regarding his claims of ET contact - arguably the most important event in all of human history should it be true - when they would (hopefully) no more put their lives in the hands of someone who simply claims to be a doctor but, similarly can't produce any evidence, is testament, again, to how well the powers of disinformation have done their job on gullible, foolish people.
Quote:
Now harsh words like these are not "very nice", of course...never mind that they're true. No, our friend here (while still referring to non-existing "Pleiadians") is already lecturing us on the "more spiritually evolved Andromedans", as if he/she even knew what the word meant (http://theyfly.com/spiritual_teaching.htm). He/she doesn't. I have to wonder, in my most paranoid moment, if this isn't really a deliberate piece of disinformation, carefully crafted to suck in all naive wishful thinkers who babble on about extraterrestrials, Andromedans, Ashtar, etc. but who've either never done the necessary homework in this matter, or never even learned the most basic kind of critical thinking, making them the most easily manipulated and confused of generations and/or groups of people (http://theyfly.com/Exopolitics.htm).

If someone was lecturing on neurosurgery, wouldn't you at least expect that they could absolutely prove that they were a...doctor? So why is it that the standards for even more enormously significant and downright amazing claims of extraterrestrial contact are non-existent among all who accept psychobabble and gibberish? Why is that when some fool gets up and throws the word "extraterrestrial" into a sentence they are allowed to make the most inaccurate, insane, dishonest statements - for which they can provide no proof - and never have to say they're sorry?

When our friend here sees so "little difference" between the psychopath Amagran and the prophet Meier (http://theyfly.com/Prophecies_and_Predictions.html)...just what have they actually read, studied, thought through, RESEARCHED on their own? Have they referred to Amagran's completely, laughably bogus "predictions" (http://theyfly.com/articles/Alex%20Collier.html) virtually his only "evidence" but only for his pathology, and compared it to the 25,000+ pages of Meier's information, the publication of which has almost cost him his life some 21 times...including all of the recent corroborations for his very SPECIFIC prophetic information (http://theyfly.com/articles/WILL_HUMANITY_WAKE_%20UP%20.htm)?

Really, is this the sad state of affairs when a person doesn't even care if Amagran "made it all up"? I realize that it's entirely MY mistake to be trying to contribute to a discussion where the level of self-delusion, escapism, uncritical thinking, etc. is so unbelievably high that it would warrant a serious anthropological/psychological study in itself. But should some rational person(s) come along who reads, even participates, here, will they not share my concern for the future of humanity that there are a good number of people who have been so misled, so lightened of the burden of using their brains and the established scientific research protocols (that have and continue to serve humanity in determining truth or the lack thereof) that they have accepted such lies as truth and are not even troubled that they are indeed all lies?

Please, I put up www.theyfly.com for good reasons. For those who have working brains, please delve into it, read everything you can and THINK. I will only make the following promise, should a new message in my inbox link me to another example of such impoverished intellect, I will take the hint that this is not a rarity at all and that my own pleading has fallen on deaf ears, making it both unnecessary and unwelcome for me to burden this forum with more of my comments.
Source: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/for...-debunked-as-a

Last edited by kasalt; 15-10-2009 at 02:26 PM.
kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote