Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2015, 01:55 PM   #781
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
I don't think so... the Christ Church Hampstead church website also went down at the same time and it's also still down. Christ Church Hampstead church is also involved in the children's allegations.

http://christchurchhampstead.com/

Christ Church's Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_Church,_Hampstead

Christ Church School's website is still off-line at the time of this post:

http://www.christchurchschool.co.uk/

And an inundation of visitors or attacks on the site from all around the world since the story broke might have something to do with that.
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:58 PM   #782
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
there are a few things that don´t sit right with me i this story.

1 the girl encouraged him which suggests to me she has had sexual expierence before.

2.The parents all supported this Stalwart.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-...girl_1_1669170

Ms Hughes said: “At this point he started freaking out, saying he was going to prison. She [the girl] could not understand and tried to reassure him and said she was not going to tell anyone. He built up a friendship with her to the extent that she really didn’t want to tell anyone what had happened.”

Parents of children on the trip sat in the public gallery to support the teacher, who pleaded guilty last month to one count of sexual activity with a girl under the age of 13.

One parent called the teacher a “stalwart” and said: “This was so completely out of character that I cannot believe I am standing here even to discuss it.”

pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:00 PM   #783
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrapped View Post
Went back to the written and will c&p this piece :

The ritual is permed in an upstairs room in McDonald's on Mondays & Fridays. (name deleted), boss of the McDonald's (within the complex) allows the child sacrifice in the McDonald's secret kitchen behind the mail one and is member of the cult.

Maybe the child is talking about the headquarters.
It's hard to tell, but to me 'boss of the McD' suggests a branch manager of some sort together with the word 'with in the complex'. The head office building is just an office building even though it may have a training kitchen, not a complex as such. And I'd imagine there are many managers working in the McD HQ and you wouldn't use such word as boss...which boss? You know?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:01 PM   #784
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
And an inundation of visitors or attacks on the site from all around the world since the story broke might have something to do with that.
I could understand there being attacks on both sites, but I don't think an inundation of visitors would bring both sites down as, actually, there has been very little publicity and discussion about Christ Church church. It makes more sense that the school closed the website because of the universal adverse publicity and forum posters copying and pasting from various web pages. Not good publicity, so it's not surprising the school may have closed the website, which also listed many of the staff names who the children accused of sexual abuses.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:08 PM   #785
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
I could understand there being attacks on both sites, but I don't think an inundation of visitors would bring both sites down as, actually, there has been very little publicity and discussion about Christ Church church. It makes more sense that the school closed the website because of the universal adverse publicity and forum posters copying and pasting from various web pages. Not good publicity, so it's not surprising the school may have closed the website, which also listed many of the staff names who the children accused of sexual abuses.
Yes and it may very well be the case that this is what happened. It is the most likely scenario given the allegations but just because we 'think' we know that is why the site is closed does not make it the actual reason why.

The person who gave the order and/or had to ability to close the website down know that. We do not so we can only speculate as to why.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:12 PM   #786
surfer12

Quote:
Yes and it may very well be the case that this is what happened. It is the most likely scenario given the allegations but just because we 'think' we know that is why the site is closed does not make it the actual reason why.

The person who gave the order and/or had to ability to close the website down know that. We do not so we can only speculate as to why.
I'm just considering the most likely scenario. It speaks volumes that both websites are down and that they both went down within a short time of the scandal going viral on the internet. I know that this is only speculation, but it seems more plausible than both sites being down for website "maintenance".
Old 11-02-2015, 02:14 PM   #787
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Here is my alternate view. The man should have been jailed for what he did.

I have no knowledge of any law that would enable the parents who supported somebody who was found guilty of abusing a child to be punished also but if there was I would want that enacted also.

You seem to suggest I support paedophiles and that makes me quite sick. I support guilty people being punished (and I would much prefer that anybody proven to have abused a child to never be let out of prison ever). What I do not support is jumping to conclusions after only hearing one side and therefore ignoring the possibility of innocent people being accused of something which is horrendous.

Could you now give me your alternate view of what you would think if it turns out after proper investigation not to be a true story, or that it was not the father or school people that abused the children, if it does turns out that they have been (sexually) abused (as I already believe that making their faces public was an abuse in itself).
I have not said that you support paedophiles but you came up with that line. I found it interesting that you always seem to be able to come up with an alternative view so I asked. I wouldn't have known WHAT kind of alternative view you'd come up this time, would I? It's also interesting that having said you don't jump to conclusions, yet you jump to the conclusion that I thought you were a paedophile supporter.

You ask me of an alternate view of the outcome (if it turns out to be a hoax) but I'm not going to entertain a thought of such thing as the matter is complex and it could be many things such as miscommunication, misreporting or revenge along with 100s of possibilities all mixed in. Anyway, what really needs to happen is that the right things to happen for these poor children. That's what matters. As I said before, we already know these kids were abused, sexually or not!
Old 11-02-2015, 02:18 PM   #788
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I'm just considering the most likely scenario. It speaks volumes that both websites are down and that they both went down within a short time of the scandal going viral on the internet. I know that this is only speculation, but it seems more plausible than both sites being down for website "maintenance".
Did the church website also list all the staff members' name etc?
That's kind of unusual.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:25 PM   #789
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Did the church website also list all the staff members' name etc?
That's kind of unusual.
Not the school's staff names, but the vicar of the church was mentioned in the children's accusations.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:40 PM   #790
howie

The comments by the troll pretending to be the father on youtube come from a different google+ account.

If it was him, he'd use his own
https://plus.google.com/101199728871582977728/posts

or his twitter accounts.

As it stands, the only profiles which seem genuine have no mention of the allegations anywhere.

His official response online is no comment, no denials, nothing.

& the other comment posted on tap blog by the solicitor is even more ridiculous.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:43 PM   #791
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
I have not said that you support paedophiles but you came up with that line. I found it interesting that you always seem to be able to come up with an alternative view so I asked. I wouldn't have known WHAT kind of alternative view you'd come up this time, would I? It's also interesting that having said you don't jump to conclusions, yet you jump to the conclusion that I thought you were a paedophile supporter.

You ask me of an alternate view of the outcome (if it turns out to be a hoax) but I'm not going to entertain a thought of such thing as the matter is complex and it could be many things such as miscommunication, misreporting or revenge along with 100s of possibilities all mixed in. Anyway, what really needs to happen is that the right things to happen for these poor children. That's what matters. As I said before, we already know these kids were abused, sexually or not!
And I did not say you outright accused me of it if you read what I said.

If you read what I do write here it is always in terms of 'if' this happened, unlike most here who say 'this happened'. See the difference?

I do not know what happened and nobody here does either. Yet they are 100% certain it is 100% true. That is truly dangerous thinking at this stage because of the damage that can be caused.

I am glad we agree that the children's interests need to come first because they are 100 % victims of 'something' terrible, though we know not what yet.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:45 PM   #792
elshaper
Inactive

Who knows if it's trolls, friends etc..... whoever it is, they are on a mission to misdirect and create confusion now. Better not believe anything unless someone can come up with something definitive with a proof.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:52 PM   #793
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carleea View Post
Someone's posted on the TAP blog that the mother was contacted by two cult members who were "terrified".

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/02/this-...-taking-place/
By the look fo blog, looks like it has gone global before UK MSM picked it up.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:15 PM   #794
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
By the look fo blog, looks like it has gone global before UK MSM picked it up.
I don't think you will see this story in the MSM.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:11 PM   #795
boiow

Quote:
I don't think you will see this story in the MSM.
I have just phoned the camden press office. The office said they were not planning a press release and that there was no substance to the allegations. When i told her about the medical examination and the rectal scarring. She hung up. That was Camden press office. A cover-up is happening as we speak
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:17 PM   #796
boiow

Quote:
I eventually got through to the school today. I was surprised it was still open. The receptionist was very rude. tried to refer me to the camden press office. And then abruptly hung up when i asked for her name. A cover-up is happening. What can we do?.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:21 PM   #797
notbuyingit

This is now so toxic that there's no covering it up, which was probably the thinking when the chidren retracted their statements 5 MONTHS AGO. Their haunted faces will stay with me forever but those videos have revealed the deep cess of abuse is EVERYWHERE, even amongst the educated, middle classes. So we don't want to see any sudden deaths from cancer, suicide, RTA or freak lightening strike. Antoine Dodson said it right and it never gets old: 'You don't have to come and confess we're looking for you, we're gonna FIND YOU' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civOdWxd4Kc
notbuyingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:29 PM   #798
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
I have just phoned the camden press office. The office said they were not planning a press release and that there was no substance to the allegations. When i told her about the medical examination and the rectal scarring. She hung up. That was Camden press office. A cover-up is happening as we speak
But you are only believing what you have been told about a medical examination.

You do not know if there is any truth unless you

1. examined the children,
2. were present when they were
3. have seen the medical report.

Have you fulfilled any of those three criteria?

If the answer is no then all you did is believe and repeat an allegation that they were examined.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #799
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
You phone someone up, ask a question and get a perfectly reasonable answer. you don't like the answer so you start telling them about rectal scarring and they hang up. Obviously a cover up
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:43 PM   #800
boiow

Quote:
But you are only believing what you have been told about a medical examination.

You do not know if there is any truth unless you

1. examined the children,
2. were present when they were
3. have seen the medical report.

Have you fulfilled any of those three criteria?

If the answer is no then all you did is believe and repeat an allegation that they were examined.

If you have seen the videos, then you would know that there is 'reasonable suspicion' for the case to be looked into. The camden press office hung -up immediatly after i mentioned the medical report. They knew that the evidence existed but did not want it disclosed.
Do you believe that there is 'reasonable suspicion' to warrant an investigation?.