Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #761
elshaper
Inactive

I know that McD office building right next to the E. Finchley tube station but only the logo is recognisable, they don't have a restaurant front. Look it up on google streeview. It's the head office and they have a training centre there. I doubt that's there. I think it must be the McD branch within the Lido swimming pool complex in N. Finchley.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:38 PM   #762
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
Because no woman has ever used her kids as a weapon in revenge before against the father of the children? Especially in custody battles.

No, that has hever ever, happened before has it?
No, not to the point where they accuse their father, school and church of Satanic abuse.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:50 PM   #763
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
No, not to the point where they accuse their father, school and church of Satanic abuse.
But it did in that Hollie case. That exact same thing happened. All the family and friends of the father were accused, as was the school, doctors, social workers and anyone that the girl knew that wasn't on the mother's side or anyone who doubted the mother.

And the satanic ritual murder version also came into play briefly (only to quickly vanish again).
jonquays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:56 PM   #764
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
According to the blog, a person of interest was informed certainly by 6th February and the school website was offline on Friday. Perhpas there is no coincidence that it went down. But why would you make the website offline when you know there is nothing going on? That baffles me.
Exactly, if someone is completely innocent do they switch off the lights, hide in the corner and say nothing? No.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:58 PM   #765
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Do you have any evidence at all to back this up or are you just saying things because you want to believe them?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:01 PM   #766
pinochio
Banned

Welcome to the twilight zone.

Hampstead teacher walks free after sexually abusing nine-year-old girl

An “inspirational teacher” at a primary school in Hampstead has been spared jail after sexually abusing a nine-year-old girl on a school trip.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-...girl_1_1669170

this bit fuckin killed me.

At first the teacher said he did not, but then he ran his hand over her leg and stroked her intimately through her clothes, the court heard.

He pulled back in shock at what he had done, but when the pupil pulled down her shorts and underwear and pointed out the spot at the top of her thigh, the teacher touched her naked skin for around three seconds.

Ms Hughes said: “At this point he started freaking out, saying he was going to prison. She [the girl] could not understand and tried to reassure him and said she was not going to tell anyone. He built up a friendship with her to the extent that she really didn’t want to tell anyone what had happened.”

Parents of children on the trip sat in the public gallery to support the teacher, who pleaded guilty last month to one count of sexual activity with a girl under the age of 13.

One parent called the teacher a “stalwart” and said: “This was so completely out of character that I cannot believe I am standing here even to discuss it.”

Last edited by pinochio; 11-02-2015 at 01:03 PM.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:05 PM   #767
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
Exactly, if someone is completely innocent do they switch off the lights, hide in the corner and say nothing? No.
Didn't somebody discover something on waybackmachine from a couple of years ago that the website was down on that exact date also? Perhaps it is a scheduled annual something which occurs on that particular date to the website, like maintenance by the webmaster?
Old 11-02-2015, 01:09 PM   #768
noncooperation

Quote:
Didn't somebody discover something on waybackmachine from a couple of years ago that the website was down on that exact date also? Perhaps it is a scheduled annual something which occurs on that particular date to the website, like maintenance by the webmaster?
If it was me i would change my maintenance date then, but anyway website maintenance rarely takes days and normally just a few hours in the middle of the night when no one needs access.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
Old 11-02-2015, 01:10 PM   #769
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
I’ve felt really sick and upset all day today because of this- I’d absolutely hate to think I’ve in any way been responsible for stirring the pot or making things worse- your message to me really upset me, jollyolly.
It's worth reminding you that all my message said was that I wouldn't read your earlier, uninvited message to me because I see no point in engaging directly with strangers on the internet who are so abusive.

I was tired and ill when I posted this morning, and on reflection I do regret getting involved with this thread- because the allegations are so very serious that I don’t wish to speculate on the matter any further. I was just naturally shocked seeing the videos, and am mortified to think anything I could have written might be misconstrued or a cause for offence.
Good, and so you should be, your conduct here yesterday was outrageous. I'm glad you're over it now.

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that this is all going public, and I’m worried that our commenting may be inadvertently detrimental to the case, to be honest. It’s left me with a very uneasy feeling all day, and I’ve been genuinely upset about it. So in a sense I'm glad someone reigned me in- it's such an emotive issue and needs to be handled sensitively- apologies if anything I've said has caused offence.
Good, I'm glad you were reigned in, you needed it. Never the less, I truly hope that you feel better about yourself now. What's done is done, no point in beating yourself up about it now.
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:11 PM   #770
noncooperation

quote pinochio
Parents of children on the trip sat in the public gallery to support the teacher, who pleaded guilty last month to one count of sexual activity with a girl under the age of 13.

One parent called the teacher a “stalwart” and said: “This was so completely out of character that I cannot believe I am standing here even to discuss it.”

highly suspicious

Old 11-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #771
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I can understand alleged abusers not being able to voice their opinion of the matter because of legal implication but there is no point in school website going offline. There is no logical reason for it. I'd be horrified to find out if EVERYONE was involved in such atrocious crime. It is not possible in my mind.
If it was merely for the regular maintenance, I'd say it's unfortunate timing given the time it's been offline as well.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:16 PM   #772
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
If it was me i would change my maintenance date then, but anyway website maintenance rarely takes days and normally just a few hours in the middle of the night when no one needs access.
Sure, most would but perhaps the webmaster is only employed by the school and is unaware or the current situation. Just putting an alternate scenario out for possible explanation.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:19 PM   #773
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
quote pinochio

highly suspicious

highly?a teacher touches up a 9 year old girl and the parents support him?
Old 11-02-2015, 01:22 PM   #774
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
highly?a teacher touches up a 9 year old girl and the parents support him?
Let's hear an alternative view on this from jonquays.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:25 PM   #775
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
in the news article there is no reference to which school it was,,could it have been Christchurch?
Old 11-02-2015, 01:32 PM   #776
jonquays
Inactive

Quote:
Here is my alternate view. The man should have been jailed for what he did.

I have no knowledge of any law that would enable the parents who supported somebody who was found guilty of abusing a child to be punished also but if there was I would want that enacted also.

You seem to suggest I support paedophiles and that makes me quite sick. I support guilty people being punished (and I would much prefer that anybody proven to have abused a child to never be let out of prison ever). What I do not support is jumping to conclusions after only hearing one side and therefore ignoring the possibility of innocent people being accused of something which is horrendous.

Could you now give me your alternate view of what you would think if it turns out after proper investigation not to be a true story, or that it was not the father or school people that abused the children, if it does turns out that they have been (sexually) abused (as I already believe that making their faces public was an abuse in itself).
Old 11-02-2015, 01:36 PM   #777
carleea
Inactive

Default Mother contacted by cult

Someone's posted on the TAP blog that the mother was contacted by two cult members who were "terrified".

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/02/this-...-taking-place/
carleea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:43 PM   #778
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
I know that McD office building right next to the E. Finchley tube station but only the logo is recognisable, they don't have a restaurant front. Look it up on google streeview. It's the head office and they have a training centre there. I doubt that's there. I think it must be the McD branch within the Lido swimming pool complex in N. Finchley.
Went back to the written and will c&p this piece :

The ritual is permed in an upstairs room in McDonald's on Mondays & Fridays. (name deleted), boss of the McDonald's (within the complex) allows the child sacrifice in the McDonald's secret kitchen behind the mail one and is member of the cult.

Maybe the child is talking about the headquarters.
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 01:44 PM   #779
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
there are a few things that don´t sit right with me i this story.

1 the girl encouraged him which suggests to me she has had sexual expierence before.

2.The parents all supported this Stalwart.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-...girl_1_1669170

Ms Hughes said: “At this point he started freaking out, saying he was going to prison. She [the girl] could not understand and tried to reassure him and said she was not going to tell anyone. He built up a friendship with her to the extent that she really didn’t want to tell anyone what had happened.”

Old 11-02-2015, 01:51 PM   #780
surfer12

Quote:
I don't think so... the Christ Church Hampstead church website also went down at the same time and it's also still down. Christ Church Hampstead church is also involved in the children's allegations.

http://christchurchhampstead.com/

Christ Church's Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_Church,_Hampstead

Christ Church School's website is still off-line at the time of this post:

http://www.christchurchschool.co.uk/

Last edited by surfer12; 11-02-2015 at 01:52 PM.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote