Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #701
i_am

admin note

Ok! How about we all calm down, stop calling each other names, respect the requests made by mods/admin and stay on topic?

That would be nice
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 12:26 PM   #702
susan0207
Inactive

In Is publicity always the soul of justice? she quotes famous passages by legal and social reformer Jeremy Bentham (1748 – 1832) :

Publicity is the very soul of justice. It is the keenest spur to exertion, and the surest of all guards against improbity. It keeps the judge himself, while trying, under trial.

In the darkness of secrecy, sinister interest and evil in every shape, have full swing. Only in proportion as publicity has place can any of the checks, applicable to judicial injustice, operate. Where there is no publicity there is no justice.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 12:37 PM   #703
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
YESSSSSS!!!!!! I wouldn't be able to prove my innocence fast enough!!!!!!! I'd want ANY notion of my involvement with something so heinous disproved immediately- and I'd be relieved that there was such a straightforward means of me being able to do so!!!!
+1

I'd show my muff to all and sundry to clear my name!

If this is a hoax and the mother and her partner are lying, the children are lying, it never happened. For what purpose, to what end?

So that real victims of Satanic sex-cults are never believed?

In order for that to work, firstly, it would have to be proven false. How can you prove that, unless the accused come forward and speak out?

Would this woman risk losing her children, being sued and doing bird, all for some elaborate hoax? That makes no sense.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 12:55 PM   #704
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
In Is publicity always the soul of justice? she quotes famous passages by legal and social reformer Jeremy Bentham (1748 – 1832) :

Publicity is the very soul of justice. It is the keenest spur to exertion, and the surest of all guards against improbity. It keeps the judge himself, while trying, under trial.

In the darkness of secrecy, sinister interest and evil in every shape, have full swing. Only in proportion as publicity has place can any of the checks, applicable to judicial injustice, operate. Where there is no publicity there is no justice.
I am with you.They are up against the system and the system is corrupt therefore you have no chance of getting to the truth of the matter.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:18 PM   #705
deediddle
Inactive

People just dont want believe this cant blame em in a way its just to terrible to think about.

someone has posted this on money saving expert forum not a single poster believes it instead they attack th op as a conspircy theoryist

Not good
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:55 PM   #706
chedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I just did read it and see no relevance other than a particular guy has friends out there. Are you suggesting everywhere this man sets foot he is involved in deviant activities, based on what some children have said in less than ideal and well thought out circumstances?
So it's normal to go on holiday, get in a street brawl with a gang of men who your brother in law then shoots at. 'Intervene' police officers who are trying to tow a vehicle away, which they for some reason release and then they proceed to stand by and do nothing while the gang of men ransacks your brother in laws hotel?

Resulting in
'Three persons injured, a hotel ransacked, five policemen suspended for not containing the situation and one person arrested'

'Devidas Redkar also lodged a complaint of attempt to murder against ____ and others'

Seems like a serious incident with no logical reasons given as to how it escalated from a minor traffic offence.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/20723210.cms

Last edited by chedder; 10-02-2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Was his brother in law not his brother.
chedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 03:12 PM   #707
susan0207
Inactive

Default latest news

from someone who is a child abuse acitvist who has posted that some action was being taken, that identifying info was being taken off line due to it being looked into. could not tell if this was really being done but just now read this message from this activist brenda/mumsy:...i cant post all we know ,but most certianly abuse going on ,at that scale we dont know people are checking it out for us ,let the experts do thier jobs ,all i can say is police at school today ,morning and afternoon ,so police awareness has been made and mother hauled back into court this afternoon at 2 pm ,because of all thats gone out over internet ,groups,you tube ,tjhats all i can say ok but trust yus if we hear anything ill put it on my wall first,we knew of this case last sept ,but names ,ect were not given to us it was though a friend of a friend ,we couldnt take it as gospel but we kept all that was said we knew father was an actor and mother was russian
i only hope the police are there to investigate and not protect the perps...
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:56 PM   #708
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
So it's normal to go on holiday, get in a street brawl with a gang of men who your brother in law then shoots at. 'Intervene' police officers who are trying to tow a vehicle away, which they for some reason release and then proceed to stand by and do nothing while the gang of men ransacks your brother in laws hotel?

Resulting in
'Three persons injured, a hotel ransacked, five policemen suspended for not containing the situation and one person arrested'

'Devidas Redkar also lodged a complaint of attempt to murder against ____ and others'

Seems like a serious incident with no logical reasons given as to how it escalated from a minor traffic offence.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=3&permPage=1

Look at comments for photo. So this article is definitely him

Also if you browse forward through the photos, you will see pics of trip to Goa

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=3&permPage=1
Baga Beach

Last edited by bubblewrapped; 10-02-2015 at 05:49 PM. Reason: added links
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:08 PM   #709
danster82

The parents of the school probably are not even aware of this, how can we make them aware?

the schools website is down.

They have taken the school website down http://www.christchurchschool.co.uk/
Old 10-02-2015, 05:15 PM   #710
alf hearted
Banned

Velma's not been on for a bit. She's supposed to live in that area, so maybe she's out there with a placard right now?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:18 PM   #711
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
So it's normal to go on holiday, get in a street brawl with a gang of men who your brother in law then shoots at. 'Intervene' police officers who are trying to tow a vehicle away, which they for some reason release and then they proceed to stand by and do nothing while the gang of men ransacks your brother in laws hotel?

Resulting in

You must have your own theory, so let's hear it?
Old 10-02-2015, 05:31 PM   #712
chedder

I'm just trying to gather information that may relate to this case. Being involved in a gun fight in the middle of the street is an unusual situation to find oneself in. Could possibly be connected to the children's allegations and claims of domestic violence or could be unrelated who knows?

Last edited by chedder; 10-02-2015 at 09:08 PM.
chedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:34 PM   #713
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I was wondering at first where in the world the women would get plastic... willies... to strap on and wondered if they were made in some underground operation.

Then I remembered.

In May of 2014 at a forum where guest posting is allowed an anonymous person posted to a thread a member had made about access problems, that they were blocked from ichat (post #17) and seemed pretty upset about it. I thought it was kind of strange and random. I'm not sure if that's when I looked it up or if it was after yet another person had posted 4 months later replying that they were too.
I looked ichat up and discovered it is a forum (thought it might be a chat room by the name) and to boot, it is a lesbian forum.
I looked over the topics and even read in a few. One of the topics was whether others liked to use the strap on penises with their partners.
I don't have the link, didn't save it and it is way gone from my history files and I decided on not replying to the random guest. I do have the memory of what I saw. A web search should get a link if anyone wants to research the subject. I don't feel like it.
I do want to contribute the information in case anyone else didn't know about the contraptions. For all I know everyone knows about them and I'm just the last to know. It seems to work that way sometimes.
There's only so much information we can retain in our memories. I've seen old threads of mine like at glp which looked like new subjects that I'd never seen before and didn't remember ever posting them.
Ah-well, I digress.
A Google search on what? Lesbians talking about strap-ons, in some forum?? Huh? So many things wrong with this post, is it a joke?
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:42 PM   #714
howie

They get their plastic willies from Jacqueline Gold.

Quote:
‘As a British businesswomen I believe that only the Conservatives have the long term economic plan this country needs and that it is essential that David Cameron is returned to Downing Street after the general election to deliver it.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3RMwLfvYD

edit:

They're laughing about it, it was all the reptilians fault

http://afterthekidsleave.com/2015/02...ian-overlords/

Last edited by howie; 10-02-2015 at 05:50 PM.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 05:56 PM   #715
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
from someone who is a child abuse acitvist who has posted that some action was being taken, that identifying info was being taken off line due to it being looked into. could not tell if this was really being done but just now read this message from this activist brenda/mumsy:...i cant post all we know ,but most certianly abuse going on ,at that scale we dont know people are checking it out for us ,let the experts do thier jobs ,all i can say is police at school today ,morning and afternoon ,so police awareness has been made and mother hauled back into court this afternoon at 2 pm ,because of all thats gone out over internet ,groups,you tube ,tjhats all i can say ok but trust yus if we hear anything ill put it on my wall first,we knew of this case last sept ,but names ,ect were not given to us it was though a friend of a friend ,we couldnt take it as gospel but we kept all that was said we knew father was an actor and mother was russian
i only hope the police are there to investigate and not protect the perps...
Susan, can you provide us with a source for this, please?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:10 PM   #716
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Velma's not been on for a bit. She's supposed to live in that area, so maybe she's out there with a placard right now?
Maybe carrying a burning torch, showing her muff to all and sundry?

Last edited by jollyolly; 10-02-2015 at 06:10 PM.
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #717
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by yass View Post
I was wondering at first where in the world the women would get plastic... willies... to strap on and wondered if they were made in some underground operation.

Then I remembered.

In May of 2014 at a forum where guest posting is allowed an anonymous person posted to a thread a member had made about access problems, that they were blocked from ichat (post #17) and seemed pretty upset about it. I thought it was kind of strange and random. I'm not sure if that's when I looked it up or if it was after yet another person had posted 4 months later replying that they were too.
I looked ichat up and discovered it is a forum (thought it might be a chat room by the name) and to boot, it is a lesbian forum.
I looked over the topics and even read in a few. One of the topics was whether others liked to use the strap on penises with their partners.
I don't have the link, didn't save it and it is way gone from my history files and I decided on not replying to the random guest. I do have the memory of what I saw. A web search should get a link if anyone wants to research the subject. I don't feel like it.
I do want to contribute the information in case anyone else didn't know about the contraptions. For all I know everyone knows about them and I'm just the last to know. It seems to work that way sometimes.
There's only so much information we can retain in our memories. I've seen old threads of mine like at glp which looked like new subjects that I'd never seen before and didn't remember ever posting them.
Ah-well, I digress.
Dildos yass

Strap on dildos
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:19 PM   #718
velma

Quote:
I've been at work, looking after pre-school kids, with love, patience and compassion, :luv: unlike some people.

Now, I'm exhausted!

I've got better things to do than spend the whole day on the DI forum bickering.

But I did consider putting up a notice outside all these schools saying: 'Beware, paedophiles operate in this area.'

Except, I'd be arrested. fly-posting is illegal in London.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:21 PM   #719
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
I've been at work, looking after pre-school kids, with love, patience and compassion, :luv: unlike some people.

Now, I'm exhausted!

I've got better things to do than spend the whole day on the DI forum bickering.

But I did consider putting up a notice outside all these schools saying: 'Beware, paedophiles operate in this area.'

Except, I'd be arrested. fly-posting is illegal in London.
There's a nest of pedo's in your area and you are worried about being arrested? I'd want to be arrested so I could explain in court exactly why I was doing what I did. Job too important, is it?
Old 10-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #720
velma

Quote:
There's a nest of pedo's in your area and you are worried about being arrested? I'd want to be arrested so I could explain in court exactly why I was doing what I did. Job too important, is it?
Well go and get your ass arrested!

No-one would be happier than me!

And yes, my job is important, it pays the bills (almost) and feeds MY kids!

I can't stop this paedophile network, but at least some of the children in this neighbourhood have someone trustworthy to care for them.