Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-02-2015, 11:10 AM   #2741
boiow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Not sure what you are getting at? Can you rephrase your question, maybe?
He hasn't gone home crying to mummy. He has consolidated his defences with an ally. I would not be surprised if she does not have connections further afield. What is happening in this case is typical of ALL satanic paedophile whistleblowing cases. This is how they get away with it. They 'pull strings' to get the case thrown out and work behind the scenes to remove all the evidence. All that is necessary is to get 'useful idiots' to help stop any real investigation and they are free to carry on. They are addicts and must stay 'in the ritual' or they will lose power.
boiow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #2742
supertzar

Quote:
Not sure what you are getting at? Can you rephrase your question, maybe?
Why are you not aware of the facts of the case? You didn't know what cult I was talking about either and apparently you didn't find out.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 11:32 AM   #2743
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiow View Post
He hasn't gone home crying to mummy. He has consolidated his defences with an ally. I would not be surprised if she does not have connections further afield. What is happening in this case is typical of ALL satanic paedophile whistleblowing cases. This is how they get away with it. They 'pull strings' to get the case thrown out and work behind the scenes to remove all the evidence. All that is necessary is to get 'useful idiots' to help stop any real investigation and they are free to carry on. They are addicts and must stay 'in the ritual' or they will lose power.
There's a hell of a lot of unfounded assertions there. Do you want to start off by backing up how you know the bolded bit?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 11:34 AM   #2744
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Why are you not aware of the facts of the case? You didn't know what cult I was talking about either and apparently you didn't find out.
I knew you was talking about the Supreme Master cult. I'm just not as convinced as you that they are also a baby sacrificing cult. Certainly not on the say so of some young children, as is the case here.

ps. What facts do you think I have missed specifically?

Last edited by alf hearted; 19-02-2015 at 11:35 AM.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:42 AM   #2745
supertzar

Quote:
I knew you was talking about the Supreme Master cult. I'm just not as convinced as you that they are also a baby sacrificing cult. Certainly not on the say so of some young children, as is the case here.

ps. What facts do you think I have missed specifically?
Are you dense? I never said the SM cult sacrifices babies. I never said the children say that either. They are in the SM cult and both their parents are in it too. That is all I have said.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:42 AM   #2746
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
True believers among therapists, alleged adult survivors, law enforcement, journalists, and Christian leaders unanimously call for everyone to believe the stories, to change the justice system so recovered "memories" alone can convict in criminal court, and to rise up against this nearly invincible satanic conspiracy.
Quote:
Paranoia. The fourth argument, accusing those who disagree as co-conspirators, stretches the true believers' credibility, and without some warrant for such charges, it dwindles to paranoid name calling. Lanning described this vulnerability well, saying,

Paranoid belief systems are characterized by the gradual development of intricate, complex, and elaborate systems of thinking based on and often proceeding logically from misinterpretation of actual events. It typically involves hypervigilance over the perceived threat, the belief that danger is around every corner, and the willingness to take up the challenge and do something about it. Another very important aspect of this paranoia is the belief that those who do not recognize the threat are evil and corrupt. In this extreme view, you are either with them or against them. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.
http://www.answers.org/satan/sra.html

Obviously done by a shill, but it's an alternative viewpoint on the narrative coming from bo and his group of internet avengers.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #2747
deediddle
Inactive

The Surpreme Master Cult, Mmmm,

The mother of the children appears to be involved in this more than anyone else, as evedencee by daughter talking about picture and glass, praying/meditation, eating beliefs.

The father an out of work actor has done some media work for them, yet he takes the kids to McD etc
deediddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #2748
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Are you dense? I never said the SM cult sacrifices babies. I never said the children say that either. They are in the SM cult and both their parents are in it too. That is all I have said.
Your "theories" are so all over the place, I don't know wtf you think went on.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:46 AM   #2749
supertzar

Default alf

Regarding facts: apparently you are not aware that RD's parents were named by the children as having sex with them. It's so frustrating to have all these sarcastic comments from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:46 AM   #2750
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deediddle View Post

The mother of the children appears to be involved in this more than anyone else, as evedencee by daughter talking about picture and glass, praying/meditation, eating beliefs.

The father an out of work actor has done some media work for them, yet he takes the kids to McD etc
Yep. No introducing them to his high roller world so he can further impress them of his status as top dog of Satanic Ritual Abuse Ltd.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:47 AM   #2751
supertzar

Quote:
Your "theories" are so all over the place, I don't know wtf you think went on.
You can't even make a coherent statement about what I have said.

Last edited by supertzar; 19-02-2015 at 11:48 AM.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:49 AM   #2752
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Regarding facts: apparently you are not aware that RD's parents were named by the children as having sex with them. It's so frustrating to have all these sarcastic comments from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.
They also said every school child had had sex with them, half of Cafcas, several police force members, every fucker at the local swimming baths and all their teachers. Do you believe every bit of that?

What about the bit that it was just 2 school friends who had influenced A's ideas about sexuality to start with? Do you believe that too?
Old 19-02-2015, 11:50 AM   #2753
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
You can't even make a coherent statement about what I have said.
Yeah, that's right. I've been making incoherent posts throughout this thread.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #2754
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by deediddle View Post

They are both involved. RD did a write-up to which I linked where he gushed that C***g H*i was the most influential person in his entire life.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:52 AM   #2755
supertzar

Quote:
Yeah, that's right. I've been making incoherent posts throughout this thread.
I've noticed but why would you do that?
Old 19-02-2015, 11:52 AM   #2756
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
How about you stop being so reticent with your opinions then, and start laying out what you think is really happening here?
Old 19-02-2015, 11:54 AM   #2757
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
I've noticed but why would you do that?
Nobody else seems to have much difficulty understanding my posts. Perhaps the problem lies closer than you thought?
Old 19-02-2015, 11:55 AM   #2758
supertzar

Quote:
They also said every school child had had sex with them, half of Cafcas, several police force members, every fucker at the local swimming baths and all their teachers. Do you believe every bit of that?

What about the bit that it was just 2 school friends who had influenced A's ideas about sexuality to start with? Do you believe that too?
The grandparents were named which you now acknowledge but you pretended to not understand when boiow mentioned it.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #2759
supertzar

Quote:
How about you stop being so reticent with your opinions then, and start laying out what you think is really happening here?
See you want everyone to have a position and defend it because that is how you are. I actually want to learn as much as possible. If I don't figure it out I am fine with that.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #2760
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
The grandparents were named which you now acknowledge but you pretended to not understand when boiow mentioned it.
It's been a busy thread. If you want to make a point, quote the relevant posts you are referring to, so we have a bit of context.