Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 31-05-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
fanof2012

Exclamation Spiritual People Get Uncomfortable Easily

One common trend I have noticed among those in the spirituality and metaphysics communities is that these people tend to get uncomfortable when the subjects of conspiracy theories and government/Illuminati corruption is brought up in conversation. They will often say, "Can we change the subject; this stuff is making me uncomfortable. I already got past this stuff."

Well folks, this kind of attitude is going to prevent you from attaining higher consciousness. The most spiritual people won't get uncomfortable when hearing unpleasant stuff, so I suggest that all you spirituality-loving people out there learn to listen to disturbing information without getting uncomfortable.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 11:20 AM   #2
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
One common trend I have noticed among those in the spirituality and metaphysics communities is that these people tend to get uncomfortable when the subjects of conspiracy theories and government/Illuminati corruption is brought up in conversation. They will often say, "Can we change the subject; this stuff is making me uncomfortable. I already got past this stuff."

Well folks, this kind of attitude is going to prevent you from attaining higher consciousness. The most spiritual people won't get uncomfortable when hearing unpleasant stuff, so I suggest that all you spirituality-loving people out there learn to listen to disturbing information without getting uncomfortable.
Are you addressing people who don't visit the Divid Icke forum or people who are members of the David Icke forum?.

There are many types of spiritual people. Can you be more specific?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

Generally speaking it's also pretty much the same vice versa.

Last edited by decode reality; 31-05-2014 at 11:40 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 12:02 PM   #4
tnt1

Quote:

Its the obstacles and ugly reflections we see back at ourselves that teach us the fastest unless we run from them instead of face them. Denial never helped anyone. Any spiritual discipline is a practice. Some days will be harder than others and lessons come hard. Usually they are self imposed but try telling us that during the lesson! The thing is if we are repulsed and shy away from facing our own reflection in the looking glass of life the cycle just repeats and you once again find yourself navigating the same storm cycle in your life until you finally face it and take it on correctly in the proper mind set.

I saw that same cycle in the abusive boyfriend cycle of my wife's hair dresser and it wasn't until she finally faced the ugly truth and herself and stopped lying to herself that the cycle stopped. When we see someone in life we don't even like and worse avoid there is a lesson there somewhere because ultimately it is something you are seeing in yourself, a reflection of you that you don't like or want to recognize and so we do what? We let that reptilian reactive brain loose and it snaps and responds just like a lizard would too basically doing all the hissing and spitting in a human way tho. Its ourselves we are reacting to. One day we'll realize it regularly instead of a hear and there moment.

I think many adopt a faith and profess it without understanding it also. Then when someone comes that does understand its teaching better it can often be a wake up call of sorts to learn something you didn't know about your own faith or to have to go verify something you were just told when you get home. You know the WTF moment when they go, 'we believe that?' huh? !

Last edited by tnt1; 31-05-2014 at 12:04 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 12:32 PM   #5
dontpushme
Inactive

i think its people who subscribe to ideas like they are the word of God who are more likely to squirm probably cause it violates some ideal they hold. i remember i h ad a religious guy come knocking at the door, and so i said what are your thoughts on aliens, he looked at me with horror in his eyes, made his excuses and left leaving his umbrella in the porch. i never seen anybody so eager to get away from me!! high comedy

Last edited by dontpushme; 31-05-2014 at 12:32 PM.
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2014, 12:47 PM   #6
i_am

Quote:

Are you talking about spiritual people or religious people?
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:08 PM   #7
blueplexus

What you associate with, effects you.

Everyone wether "awake" or not knows it. Hanging around miserable people makes you yourself miserable. Researching upsetting subjects lowers your vibrations etc

Some people simply do not wish to be subject to negativity. That's their right, no one else knows what journey someone else is on, judging someone because of what they think is best for them seems a pretty poor way of spending your own energy.
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

blueplexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #8
fanof2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Spiritual people, not religious.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #9
fanof2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Are you addressing people who don't visit the Divid Icke forum or people who are members of the David Icke forum?.

There are many types of spiritual people. Can you be more specific?.
Spiritual people, I believe, are those who see religion as a fraud and know all about the ideology of infinite love/consciousness.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:52 PM   #10
verndewd
Banned

Very spiritual here, no discomfort for me at all. These spiritual people youre talking about are more religious than they think. True spirituality sees purpose in everything.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:19 PM   #11
swamideva

I find the educated, academic, scientific community the worst. Especially those with degrees.

They dismiss anything thats not mainstream without investigation.

They consider themselves elite.

I find spiritual types more open minded, unless they equate spirituality with being positive.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #12
arcyclus

Interesting topic!

I am not sure if I agree or disagree?

On one hand, those who are spiritually awakened should be able to handle the discomfort of negative energy. On the other hand, the negative can and does affect one adversely in the spiritual.

Last edited by arcyclus; 06-06-2014 at 10:42 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:54 PM   #13
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
my question exactly.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:01 PM   #14
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:

We are all right here. We are spiritual bunch.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #15
i_am

Yep! Most of my friends are spiritually evolved people but they are open to everything. Maybe it is jut where the OP lives?
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:16 AM   #16
truepositive

Nothing makes me more uncomfortable then the really sharp edges of my disease. Ive been down matrushka rabbit holes. Mentally or idealogically nothing really shocks me anymore. I still strongly believe there must be a spiritual side to human life with deeper meaning attached, because it just seems to make sense. If everyone that was more or less as sensitive and intelligent as i, could easily be convinced of a nihilistic universe, we would not be here anymore.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:21 AM   #17
rebeccapark
Inactive

Quote:

Neil Kramer calls it getting through the dark veil.
If you don't get through it you have possibly done a spiritual by pass and have landed in what I call the Poly Anna state. I think most of us have done that even if it has only been for a short while.
Having gone through the dark veil I am very motivated in finding a way out of the reincarnation loop. In fact even before I wanted out.... I not had my head in the sand since my realisation that Diana was murdered and 911. I just hadn't seen the whole horrible picture.
I personally know many people in the spiritual community and the vast number of them will not even consider the conspiratial stuff. Nor will people I know who are mainly interested in science and its explaination of how everything works.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:41 AM   #18
measle_weasel

Quote:
These people may call themselves spiritual, but they are more denialists than spiritual people. Anyone who cannot confront "negative" things and seeks to only focus on "positive" is trying to live in a make believe world that is comfortable to them.

Avoiding those "negative" things dont make them go away, or make a person "higher frequency" or whatever, it just means the person has an artificially limited scoped of reality.

And most people like it that way, self called "spiritual" or not.

And also, if theyve "already got past" that stuff, they wouldnt be in a state of discomfort, they would be in a state of boredom.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 07-06-2014 at 02:43 AM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:43 AM   #19
rebeccapark
Inactive

Nice synchronicity, a friend sent me this article

http://thomassheridanarts.com/articl...?article_id=82
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:07 AM   #20
blue2

Just read that Rebeccapark it is very well put and everyone should click into the link and certainly make a note of it to send to others!
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote