Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 08-07-2010, 01:05 AM   #61
thedefender

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Shit, i still have yet to buy it. Maybe next week.
The best available I was able to find was the $60 seats in the balcony. Get them quick real6....I think they are filling up.
thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 04:20 AM   #62
taboo

I thought I was the only one from New York City who visits David Icke's site....
Old 14-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #63
godmoktail

Quote:
Originally Posted by taboo View Post
I thought I was the only one from New York City who visits David Icke's site....
Not at all.
Peace.
godmoktail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #64
taboo

Great!!!Im in New York City likewise! I would totally be interested in meeting some great, similar-minded folks from the DI-Forum.... Cuz.. my crowd of folks... well let's just say... they don't take him too serious.

Everytime I start discussing "conspiracy stuff", I get called "very imaginative" and I get things like "You should write a book!"
Old 14-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #65
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by taboo View Post
If you only knew muahahhaha
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:33 AM   #66
thedefender

For those who have ordered their tickets....have you recieved them yet through the mail?

I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago and still haven't recieved them?

Old 17-08-2010, 03:05 AM   #67
rockwarrior

Ive just started this book I love it !! his life story and reflections in hindsight and big picture view is very reassuring for my own adversity... I love him for being so courageous!! riddicule is tough very fucken tough !! there is not many people who could handle it on that scale either !!!
rockwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 04:02 AM   #68
thedefender

Still haven't received my tickets.

Anybody out there?
Old 30-08-2010, 07:37 AM   #69
listener

Please excuse me butting into this thread of conversation but its for good reason......

Own this Limited Edition Print Autographed and donated from Artist and Visionary Neil Hague ,so the proceeds go towards Zac Knighton-Smith can benefit and enjoy swimming with Dolphins when he's recovered from Neuroblastoma an aggressive cancer he is undergoing life saving ground breaking treatment for in Germany.

http://www.northantset.co.uk/news/Za...ing.6367631.jp

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Artist-David-I..._art_prints_GL

There are more prints to follow.

My heartfelt thanks to Neil .
listener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:56 AM   #70
thedefender

Got my tickets...

All those on the Forum should arrange a meet a greet. The DI presentation is only a month away now. Time to start planning!

Anyone out there!
Old 13-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #71
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
Got my tickets...

All those on the Forum should arrange a meet a greet. The DI presentation is only a month away now. Time to start planning!

Anyone out there!
Shit, i might have a project to shoot on that day and might not be able to make it but i can def meet up after words
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
Old 13-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #72
constant_overstimulation

does anyone have an extra ticket for this???!!!!!?

i've been a long time icke fan/reader, deep thinker, and i would love to attend this event. i know there are some tickets still left, but they are all wayyyyyyyyyy up in the nosebleeds!!

PLUS, it would be even cooler to go with a like-minded person from the NY area!!

let me know!
constant_overstimulation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 02:25 PM   #73
randob30

Any chance anyone else from Maryland is going.
randob30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #74
billseeds

im comin from harrisburg, Pa with another friend...if anyone on the way needs a ride and can pitch in for gas lemme know, we'd be happy to pick u up...find me on facebook Bill Seeds III.....peace
billseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2010, 09:13 PM   #75
jeremyx

Post (and)

now is the important part of all this ,be together be happy and laugh all you can, and believe its not over for the weird things happening all around, lets break free from all this crap given to us and really be free
jeremyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #76
real6

All of us that do know of each other on here should meet up afterward for drinks and food.

If anyone wants to???

-Dexter Morgan
Old 11-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #77
billseeds

yo randbob where in maryland are you comin from? i could pick you up...my friend dropped out so im goin alone and i really dont wanna go into nyc alone...let me know bro hit me up face book....bil seeds III
billseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 03:22 AM   #78
dcg234

Anyone knows if there's any book promotional events such as book signing or anything else where david icke will attend?
dcg234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #79
real6

If anyone wants to meet up after for drinks and/or food and chat it up a while then email me and maybe i can get all of us together.

hows that?

[email protected]

-Dexter Morgan
Old 16-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #80
godmoktail

I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone and making a new friend. I'm using MTA transportation and will be by the event. Can message me if you'd like to coordinate.

Peace
godmoktail is offline   Reply With Quote