Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #721
alf hearted
Banned

If it was on my doorstep, I'd have no hesitation in highlighting what was happening under our noses. How long do you think they'd keep you in custody for if they caught you with a bucket of paint and a brush outside the police station?*

* That's assuming there'd be anyone in the plod shop to even arrest you if your area is anything like mine.

Last edited by alf hearted; 10-02-2015 at 06:40 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:42 PM   #722
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If it was on my doorstep, I'd have no hesitation in highlighting what was happening under our noses. .
But according to you, it's not happening, is it?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:44 PM   #723
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
But according to you, it's not happening, is it?
I'm talking about if I believed what you believed and IF it was happening where I could easily stroll along by.
Old 10-02-2015, 06:51 PM   #724
majestic1

Check out this blog post which takes the piss out of those who suspect this abuse story may be true.

http://afterthekidsleave.com/2015/02...ian-overlords/

" What I find peculiar about all of this, is that it’s not just about baby-killing paedophile cult at a London school. It’s that the cult is somehow, inexplicably, related to Reptilian Overlords, who use mind control to make humans believe everything is jim-dandy. I suppose that means that I’m under their control at this very minute, because I happen to think everything they say and write is absolute rubbish."

Last edited by majestic1; 10-02-2015 at 07:05 PM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:53 PM   #725
waxedsoul
Inactive

I’ve felt really sick and upset all day today because of this- I’d absolutely hate to think I’ve in any way been responsible for stirring the pot or making things worse- your message to me really upset me, jollyolly.

I was tired and ill when I posted this morning, and on reflection I do regret getting involved with this thread- because the allegations are so very serious that I don’t wish to speculate on the matter any further. I was just naturally shocked seeing the videos, and am mortified to think anything I could have written might be misconstrued or a cause for offence.

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that this is all going public, and I’m worried that our commenting may be inadvertently detrimental to the case, to be honest. It’s left me with a very uneasy feeling all day, and I’ve been genuinely upset about it. So in a sense I'm glad someone reigned me in- it's such an emotive issue and needs to be handled sensitively- apologies if anything I've said has caused offence.
waxedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:17 PM   #726
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxedsoul View Post
I’ve felt really sick and upset all day today because of this- I’d absolutely hate to think I’ve in any way been responsible for stirring the pot or making things worse- your message to me really upset me, jollyolly.

I was tired and ill when I posted this morning, and on reflection I do regret getting involved with this thread- because the allegations are so very serious that I don’t wish to speculate on the matter any further. I was just naturally shocked seeing the videos, and am mortified to think anything I could have written might be misconstrued or a cause for offence.

Sometimes it’s easy to forget that this is all going public, and I’m worried that our commenting may be inadvertently detrimental to the case, to be honest. It’s left me with a very uneasy feeling all day, and I’ve been genuinely upset about it. So in a sense I'm glad someone reigned me in- it's such an emotive issue and needs to be handled sensitively- apologies if anything I've said has caused offence.
Don't get upset by anonymous knobends and wind-up merchants who are voicing opinions on videos they admit they have not watched.

That is their job.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #727
alf hearted
Banned

How many of the videos do you need to have watched to really, really understand what has happened to these children?
Old 10-02-2015, 07:36 PM   #728
waxedsoul
Inactive

Yes but if it is their 'job', that in itself is a cause for concern so far as I see it. These are very serious allegations, potentially involving some very unpleasant people, and I've been really troubled by it today- insofar as if this involved any children of mine, would I really want it to be the subject of internet forums? Is that potentially exacerbating matters further? Or more seriously, undermining any hope for the matter to be investigated fully? That's not something I can be involved with. Anyway, I can only share where my thoughts are at- I just think this matter is too serious for internet chit-chat at this stage. It's in the public domain, but the safety and well-being of the children involved should be everyone's first priority.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:40 PM   #729
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
You HAVE led a sheltered life yass
Apparently I have i am My revelations are your old news, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
You can get plastic willies from any sex shop, walk in or online. Nobody bats an eyelid anymore.
Okay, okay, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
A Google search on what? Lesbians talking about strap-ons, in some forum?? Huh? So many things wrong with this post, is it a joke?
I don't know what to tell you dear, except that perhaps in this instance, you are the last to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Dildos yass

Strap on dildos
Alright, alright, nuff said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by howie View Post
They get their plastic willies from Jacqueline Gold.

edit:

They're laughing about it, it was all the reptilians fault

Interesting Howie. I would wonder what her stance or concern is, if any, for the children, if she's considered what they've said, or if their needs come first but I think she's made clear her position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
I dont think it was she that uploaded them, I read an advisers letter to mp (article: what should happen to hampstead whistleblowers) that she inadvertently gave public access following changing the name of a document and sending it on - following anonymising the names of people in the the doc - it was a blogger, allegedly, who did the rest. and some people are saying this needed to come out. I am surprised to hear you advocating the respecting of the law when it is so often failing in corruption. google the latest dispatches undercover police in uk documentary to see real evidence of what the police are really like when no one is watching. I am surprised to see this kind of attitude on david ickes site and it just makes me wonder what is going on by the people who are supposedly senior here. I think i will leave.
Please do me a favor and go to your User CP, then in the left column click on edit ignore list, then drop the username alf hearted into it. You will no longer be disturbed by alf's words because you won't see them to react to. I have quite a list in my ignore section. I haven't put the 5 usernames from this thread in it as of yet but I am finding them easy to recognize and largely ignore without feeling the need to do so. They are quite obviously antagonistic.
Having the status of Senior Member is only a matter of having made 100 posts. You are well on your way to becoming senior yourself. Don't kiss their arses, they're not worth it, and try not to let 'em get to you. Do not be surprised that such are on the DI forum. Any forum you find, especially those that discuss such delicate and very real matters you will find adversaries with opposing views and antagonistic while at the same time pointing the finger the opposite (team tagging and what have you).
You can give up if you like but equally you can collect your bearings and have fortitude. You never know when there will be an opportunity to do something good, that helps. I've appreciated your contributions. It's obvious you care.
Anyway, saw your post and wanted to say something.
Cheers.:luv:

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp

Last edited by yass; 10-02-2015 at 07:43 PM.
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:49 PM   #730
alf hearted
Banned

If you can't handle the slings and arrows of an internet forum, dog alone knows how you'd handle real conflict, in the real world.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:52 PM   #731
waxedsoul
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If you can't handle the slings and arrows of an internet forum, dog alone knows how you'd handle real conflict, in the real world.
These aren't just slings and arrows- this is a potentially very serious case. Anyway, that's my last word on it, you feel free to post what you like, alf.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #732
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Check out this blog post which takes the piss out of those who suspect this abuse story may be true.

" What I find peculiar about all of this, is that it’s not just about baby-killing paedophile cult at a London school. It’s that the cult is somehow, inexplicably, related to Reptilian Overlords, who use mind control to make humans believe everything is jim-dandy. I suppose that means that I’m under their control at this very minute, because I happen to think everything they say and write is absolute rubbish."
yes one of her pals is allegedly involved so it hardly surprising she´s taking the piss
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:16 PM   #733
pinochio
Banned

The bottom line is this.

These two kids have been abused mentally that's a fact and that's a crime.
The establishment is corrupt in the UK.Fact.

I´m giving this thread a rest.I´m in danger of being banned.Truth will prevail?will it?these days I´m not so sure.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #734
yass

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
In Is publicity always the soul of justice? she quotes famous passages by legal and social reformer Jeremy Bentham (1748 – 1832) :

Publicity is the very soul of justice. It is the keenest spur to exertion, and the surest of all guards against improbity. It keeps the judge himself, while trying, under trial.

In the darkness of secrecy, sinister interest and evil in every shape, have full swing. Only in proportion as publicity has place can any of the checks, applicable to judicial injustice, operate. Where there is no publicity there is no justice.
Oh, you beat me to it! I wanted to excerpt and share it last night but I was at the read only stage of being tired. I'm glad you did though because I'd overlooked the source where you pointed out the source of the passages. It makes sense. I looked up improbity as I was unfamiliar with the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
I am with you.They are up against the system and the system is corrupt therefore you have no chance of getting to the truth of the matter.
+1 (reply to quote/post above)

Quote:
RKae says:
And here we go: It all falls apart just like McMartin, etc.

Tell ya somethin': I believe that McMartin was indeed a devil-worshiping child-rape factory. And this one might be true, too…

…but the mother was too damned stupid to bust the case wide open.

When you learn of something like this, DON’T GO SCREAMING IT TO THE WORLD OVER THE INTERNET!

First things first: Investigate on the sly without anyone knowing that you know!

Gather evidence while the satanic child-rapists are still confident that no one knows!

Instead, we get these dimwits tipping their hand before they have anything.

So the villains have the opportunity to scurry away, hide all the evidence, and call you crazy in front of the whole world.
This comment from this webpage has been quoted in 4 posts in this thread, starting with alf. Here's one response to that comment:
Quote:
10 Feb 2015 2:54 am
RabbiT says:

RKae

I comment merely as an observer:

Valid points and I take it you are or wish to appear to come from the US.

The British system is much more reserved and being a civil case the pursuer craves a remedy which is custody not prosecution.

Prosecution is primarily not an issue for the pursuer but for the establishment and is supposed to require a far greater level of proof – that being beyond reasonable doubt as opposed to balance of probability.

It is therefore the objective that the children be reunited with their mother and bring closure.

(God and the establishment can punish the perps in His/their own time).

What we don’t know at this time is whether further proof (as opposed to whether evidence) exists or was likely obtainable.

The mother clearly is not seeking to jail the offenders but seeks to protect her children.

Your points may be of use to to others in the future faced with such circumstances to ensure technology is fully utilised to blow wide open all sorts of criminal activities by abusers or the establishment.

Let the crims be warned we will take your advice and use technology to come get you regardless of who you are.

Don’t know if such is yours but am enjoying “Stash Mash Mix 3 Trinity” under the tag.
I have no idea what the nature or meaning of the last sentence amounts to.

Quote:
The bottom line is this.

These two kids have been abused mentally that's a fact and that's a crime.
The establishment is corrupt in the UK.Fact.

I´m giving this thread a rest.I´m in danger of being banned.Truth will prevail?will it?these days I´m not so sure.
Okie dokie pinochi. None of us can be sure.

Old 10-02-2015, 08:36 PM   #735
elshaper
Inactive

hmm after the kids leave? That's an interesting name for a website!
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:40 PM   #736
alf hearted
Banned

Sounds like a website devoted to the freedom parents get when their kids finally leave the nest. What did your suspicious mind make of it?
Old 10-02-2015, 08:50 PM   #737
yass

'Where, after all, do universal human rights begin? In small places, close to home -- so close and so small that they cannot be seen on any map of the world. Yet they are the world of the individual person... Unless these rights have meaning there, they have little meaning anywhere. Without concerted citizen action to uphold them close to home, we shall look in vain for progress in the larger world.' Eleanor Roosevelt, 1958

http://thesmallplaces.blogspot.com/2...f-justice.html

Old 10-02-2015, 08:52 PM   #738
alf hearted
Banned

What about the human rights of a child to have at least one parent who will notice when something isn't right before they've got to the stage where they are sawing baby's heads off?
Old 10-02-2015, 08:53 PM   #739
elshaper
Inactive

According to the blog, a person of interest was informed certainly by 6th February and the school website was offline on Friday. Perhpas there is no coincidence that it went down. But why would you make the website offline when you know there is nothing going on? That baffles me.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #740
1000doubts
Inactive

ok edited

Last edited by 1000doubts; 10-02-2015 at 09:11 PM.
1000doubts is offline   Reply With Quote