Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #681
andy1033

All i would say on this is. If the uk gov used the same techs they used on my life to destroy my life. They could find out if satanic ritual abuse is a real phenomenon.

I have not personally watched these videos, but those if the social services in uk have not been attracted to them to investigate what are they doing?

Only the police and gov can investigate such claims. the uk gov can literally take all your memories from you, and they could to these kids to see if real memories exist and real events happened, from that kids perspective.

So i know that uk, and usa gov both have these techs, and they could prove if they wanted to, that such a thing exists, and find out the truth here absolutely.

Thats my advice when ever i see this, and its why i talk about what the uk gov did to me, so that more people out there know that gov and police have access to techs that can prove things like this today, and have done for last 23 years at least.

So whether satanic ritual abuse exists, only really the gov and police can find out, and i always talk about what the uk gov did to me, so the public are aware of what the uk gov can do in investigating whether things are real like this.

So like others i have not watched these vids, but i would think that gov/police should be investigating to prove if such a thing as satanic ritual abuse actually exists, and they can prove it, with the mind control techs they have today.

I am sure with recent revelations that have come out on rochdale and others, that the uk gov is using these techs to find out the truth, and its about time. As like i said, i found out about these techs 23 years ago at school, that the gov has. There should be no question marks over cases like this, and the gov and police should know in absolute terms what the truth is with regard to real memories of the victims from there perspective.

So if such a thing does exist, you should blame the gov and police, as its there job to stop these things and people. Evil people will always exist, well at least for a while more, so its the job of gov and police to stop them. they have the techs today to prove this stuff, and it should not be a thing where victims have no voice anymore, if this stuff is in anyway true. but like i said, i have not watched the videos.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-02-2015 at 11:01 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:58 AM   #682
elshaper
Inactive

cheddar,
Just re-reading the pilot article.
Are you sure this is the same Christ Church school? This one seems to be located in Brondesbury, NW6 (Kilburn) and not NW3 (Hampstead). Also headmistress is a different person.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:00 AM   #683
alf hearted
Banned

Hey, the methodology in here thus far seems to be "throw enough shit and see what sticks," so it's as relevant as anything.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #684
chedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
cheddar,
Just re-reading the pilot article.
Are you sure this is the same Christ Church school? This one seems to be located in Brondesbury, NW6 (Kilburn) and not NW3 (Hampstead). Also headmistress is a different person.
Yes, I mentioned that in the post I think. The school's are only 2 miles apart though and the article is relevant to the discussion.
chedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:12 AM   #685
chedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrapped View Post
Maybe a link to India also, read the article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/20723210.cms

CALANGUTE: Two shots were fired from a pistol during a fight between a hotel owner and his relatives, on one side, and a group of taxi drivers and others, in Baga, around midnight Friday. The incident left at least three persons injured, a hotel ransacked, five policemen suspended for not containing the situation and one person arrested.

According to DySP N C Raikar, the incident was sparked off by a trivial traffic violation around 11.20pm. Traffic policemen attached to the Calangute traffic cell were in the process of towing away a two-wheeler parked on the pavement near the Ronil resort junction. A Russian woman, who had parked the two-wheeler, objected, climbed onto the tow truck, and sat on the two-wheeler inside the truck.

Edit to add : Apology for including names.
If you go to tripadvisor to look at reviews of hotel go to bottom of page 2 and look at the travels of ukadvisor.
Nice post, it's worth reading the full story anyone who is following this thread.

Last edited by chedder; 10-02-2015 at 11:14 AM.
chedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:18 AM   #686
alf hearted
Banned

Why? What's the relevance, apart from maybe proving that one particular person does a lot of travelling?
Old 10-02-2015, 11:20 AM   #687
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedder View Post
Nice post, it's worth reading the full story anyone who is following this thread.
Yes indeed.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:21 AM   #688
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Why? What's the relevance, apart from maybe proving that one particular person does a lot of travelling?
Why don't you read it for youself and work that out?
Surely, you don't want to be spoon fed by everything we say when you have mind of your own?
Old 10-02-2015, 11:28 AM   #689
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you read it for youself and work that out?
Surely, you don't want to be spoon fed by everything we say when you have mind of your own?
I just did read it and see no relevance other than a particular guy has friends out there. Are you suggesting everywhere this man sets foot he is involved in deviant activities, based on what some children have said in less than ideal and well thought out circumstances?
Old 10-02-2015, 11:40 AM   #690
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post

Face the truth;- you have no idea what the Police have done, the courts have done or anyone else involved in this sad, nasty affair and conduct yourself accordingly.

I have watched these videos. I have a working background with children of over fifteen years. I have my own children. I have nieces and nephews I am close to. Here is my qualification for saying I suspect those children have been coached, primed and set up. Yes I know it's hard to imagine why a mother would allow such a thing to happen to her children but I believe this is the case, based on what I have seen.
I have also seen all the videos and would urge people here to consider this article which shows that the defending solicitor has made an issue of the unfairness of the criminal matter being dealt with in a secret family court. I have heard the mother has kind of broken down, not answering questions which may be the reason why she stopped complying with req from court having witnessed what she did ie after reporting abuse WHICH WAS SUBSTANTIATED by medical reports. what i would like to know is whether the police asked questions that would identify marks of privates of alleged perpetrators and whether this was investigated. the case should be re-investigated now the videos have come to light, any less would be a dereliction of duty on behalf of uk police/agencies. as expected as we live in an inverted world lawyers are instead focussing on the contempt of court of the mother which could land her in jail great justice imagine if you were told such stuff by your children to then report it and then end up having them taken away from you - which is the reality of the situation. you and i cannot say for sure what is true and what is not true but if such things are kept secret and covered up then see what happens PAPA KILLS BABIES please view this UK case of another two children being taken from their mother following paedophilia with satanism perpetration allegations made SEE VIDEO NO 3 AND 10 https://drive.google.com/folderview?...EM2bG00eXE2eTg
MORE INFO here http://tapnewswire.com/2015/02/lawye...#comment-35451
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:41 AM   #691
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I just did read it and see no relevance other than a particular guy has friends out there. Are you suggesting everywhere this man sets foot he is involved in deviant activities, based on what some children have said in less than ideal and well thought out circumstances?
No.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #692
susan0207
Inactive

Default lawyers try to get mother for contempt of court

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/02/lawye...#comment-35451
Old 10-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #693
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
No.
Well, that's refreshing to hear, as many others in this thread are far less hesitant in ascribing evil intent to his every activity, based on the same children's "testimonies."
Old 10-02-2015, 11:46 AM   #694
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
If an investigation was under way, and because she was disatisfied at the speed it was moving, allowed the videos to be uploaded on the web, then she has shown contempt to the courts. Either we are respecting the rule of law, or we're not. You can't have it both ways and just respect the bits that suit you.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #695
majestic1

Lots of shills swarming into this thread now, I guess the order was put out to attack anyone who says the children's allegations may have validity.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:59 AM   #696
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
If an investigation was under way, and because she was disatisfied at the speed it was moving, allowed the videos to be uploaded on the web, then she has shown contempt to the courts. Either we are respecting the rule of law, or we're not. You can't have it both ways and just respect the bits that suit you.
I dont think it was she that uploaded them, I read an advisers letter to mp (article: what should happen to hampstead whistleblowers) that she inadvertently gave public access following changing the name of a document and sending it on - following anonymising the names of people in the the doc - it was a blogger, allegedly, who did the rest. and some people are saying this needed to come out. I am surprised to hear you advocating the respecting of the law when it is so often failing in corruption. google the latest dispatches undercover police in uk documentary to see real evidence of what the police are really like when no one is watching. I am surprised to see this kind of attitude on david ickes site and it just makes me wonder what is going on by the people who are supposedly senior here. I think i will leave.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:00 PM   #697
pinochio
Banned

RKae says:
And here we go: It all falls apart just like McMartin, etc.

Tell ya somethin': I believe that McMartin was indeed a devil-worshiping child-rape factory. And this one might be true, too…

…but the mother was too damned stupid to bust the case wide open.

When you learn of something like this, DON’T GO SCREAMING IT TO THE WORLD OVER THE INTERNET!

First things first: Investigate on the sly without anyone knowing that you know!

Gather evidence while the satanic child-rapists are still confident that no one knows!

Instead, we get these dimwits tipping their hand before they have anything.

So the villains have the opportunity to scurry away, hide all the evidence, and call you crazy in front of the whole world.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #698
alf hearted
Banned

I'm fully aware our police and judicial forces aren't operating to the best of their ability, at the least in maintaining public satisfaction, but I don't see anybody explaining how these events were going to be investigated fully via other avenues.

Last edited by alf hearted; 10-02-2015 at 12:05 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:09 PM   #699
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
RKae says:

When you learn of something like this, DON’T GO SCREAMING IT TO THE WORLD OVER THE INTERNET!

First things first: Investigate on the sly without anyone knowing that you know!

Gather evidence while the satanic child-rapists are still confident that no one knows!

Instead, we get these dimwits tipping their hand before they have anything.

So the villains have the opportunity to scurry away, hide all the evidence, and call you crazy in front of the whole world.
In an ideal world yes do undercover work, gather evidence, this is what the partner of mum, i believe, was trying to do, preserve some evidence, it was not done in the best circs of course or right place, sure but some times we have to do things that are the best in a bad situation. so what if you live hundreds of miles away, or that you submit your evidence and it all gets pushed under the carpet, retracted after others get to the children and god knows what really happened. people do you not read history???there is so much evidence of cover ups, we must have an open mind, not secrecy. So we cannot always shut up and gather evidence ad nauseum, but what else to do when that trust in authorities is misplaced/shown to be complicit? then the people take matters into their own hands. as i have said the alleged perpetrators can quickly show their evidence by showing they do not have birthmarks/tattoos in places children should not see. Easy. case would then fall apart, but as yet no one has suggested this.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:17 PM   #700
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Well well.... We are certainly seeing the wheat separated from the chaff at this time on the forum. You may think you are dealing with idiots on this forum, but this is simply not the case. Agendas here stand out like a sore thumb.

I don't care that you think it's a disgraceful slur. You want to know why? Because I know I am right.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom (yes even to the shills).
Please, please help me and tell me what the agenda is, who's it is and where I can read it in this thread, oh wise one.

You can bounce insults around as much as you want but it doesn't change truth...you may know it but you've yet to speak it.
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote