Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 07-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #21
tnt1

Ah, no body likes having their rose colored glasses knocked off! Yet, most starting into this study have the idea that getting spiritual involves peace and contentment, and love. They set themselves up for a storm from the start with that anticipation. Its none of that as anyone that studies it knows. The water starts gettin choppy soon as you start examining your own beliefs! It just escalates from their as you continually rock the boat of your life path purposely so you learn faster to become better at making your way through.

The spiritual path is full of stormy seas. If one ventures into it thinking waters will be calm and sailing will be congruent with this calm well, think again. Put yer life vest on laddy! Its going to get nasty out there!
Old 07-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #22
stargategazer
Inactive

In my humble opinion and experience, an important part of an individuals awakening process involves delving into the shadows of conspiracy, the unveiling of the dark, but to linger and immerse ourselves there indefinitely is unhelpful to the awakening process as you can be consumed by it wanting to highlight and right all of the 'wrongs' of the world. When we begin to awaken, the shadow of conspiracy darkens drawing you in as the dots get connected. For some this is to much to handle and it is easier to shut out the awakening process and go back to manufactured reality, particularly if you attempt to wake others up and fail....better the devil you know. The awakening process can only be put off for so long. For others, diving headlong into the many previously hidden deceptions becomes an obsession and takes over preventing a balanced examination of shadow and light. When you start to understand the purpose of conspiracy and how it assists the awakening process in the sense that it is a reflection of our collective consciousness and what happens to the world when we renege on our individual responsibility is that the lunatics take over the asylum. Equally, any spiritually evolving person who denies the shadow in themselves and the world and ignores it is merely putting off the inevitable need to address it.

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 07-06-2014 at 01:17 PM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #23
stargategazer
Inactive

As with many in the New Age, spiritual movement who only espouse peace, love and light, the denial of there polar opposites is to deny one half of existence. That is to say for example that you cannot have birth without death as they are opposite polarities of the same thing only separated by degrees in between. To deny, to shut out conspiracy or the shadow in life is to put off the inevitable necessity to address it at some point otherwise a true awakening cannot develop. To shut off conversation involving conspiracy whilst claiming you've been there and addressed it etc, is to me, a signal that a form of denial, cognitive dissonance is taking place.

Last edited by agentofconsciousness; 07-06-2014 at 01:32 PM.
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:56 PM   #24
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb This is just a sort version though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
One common trend I have noticed among those in the spirituality and metaphysics communities is that these people tend to get uncomfortable when the subjects of conspiracy theories and government/Illuminati corruption is brought up in conversation. They will often say, "Can we change the subject; this stuff is making me uncomfortable. I already got past this stuff."

Well folks, this kind of attitude is going to prevent you from attaining higher consciousness. The most spiritual people won't get uncomfortable when hearing unpleasant stuff, so I suggest that all you spirituality-loving people out there learn to listen to disturbing information without getting uncomfortable.
I think you are confronted with two types of spirituality in process.

One is more concentrating towards the body related spirituality.

3D.... 4D poser type spirituality
For me personally the 3D body type I still see them being in the 3D realm & only touching the 4D as far I can make out?
Body positioning = physical 3D
Breathing techniques = physical 3D
Nature surroundings = physical 3D
Quietness = physical 3D
Physical energy wave frequency's control = physical 3D
Mind Concentration = non physical invisible 4D
... etc.

3D/4D ...... 5D thinker type spirituality
This type are more of the hard core
Inner invisible silent mental Works = non physical invisible 4D
Mind games = non physical invisible 4D
Logic = non physical invisible 4D
Inner evaluating things = non physical invisible 4D
Mental problem solving = non physical invisible 4D
Helping through mental inspiration communication with others in the physical arena = physical 3D
spirituality.
4D & 5D Dream creation, evaluation, control Astral realm side of things.

The second type mainly 4D gets into his full potential through mind logical thinking, evaluation inspirations. Silent 4D mental operation first .......... Physical 3D after!

The first mainly 3D type is more inspirited by physical actions, reaction silence. Physical 3D operation first ....... Silent 4D after.

This is just a short version though!

Only My personal Conclusion:

The 3D .... 4D type tend to react physical & emotional. >>> Easy to get up the Tree!

The 3D/4D ..... 5D absorbs evaluates in silence & in most cases; if not important just stays silent about things; or if important adds a solution, data to an issue or subject.
Very hard to ever get up the Tree but loves to pick up the fallen Fruits from the ground!

Last edited by oiram; 07-06-2014 at 04:11 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #25
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
In my humble opinion and experience, an important part of an individuals awakening process involves delving into the shadows of conspiracy, the unveiling of the dark, but to linger and immerse ourselves there indefinitely is unhelpful to the awakening process as you can be consumed by it wanting to highlight and right all of the 'wrongs' of the world. When we begin to awaken, the shadow of conspiracy darkens drawing you in as the dots get connected. For some this is to much to handle and it is easier to shut out the awakening process and go back to manufactured reality, particularly if you attempt to wake others up and fail....better the devil you know. The awakening process can only be put off for so long. For others, diving headlong into the many previously hidden deceptions becomes an obsession and takes over preventing a balanced examination of shadow and light. When you start to understand the purpose of conspiracy and how it assists the awakening process in the sense that it is a reflection of our collective consciousness and what happens to the world when we renege on our individual responsibility is that the lunatics take over the asylum. Equally, any spiritually evolving person who denies the shadow in themselves and the world and ignores it is merely putting off the inevitable need to address it.
+1
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:17 PM   #26
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
These people may call themselves spiritual, but they are more denialists than spiritual people. Anyone who cannot confront "negative" things and seeks to only focus on "positive" is trying to live in a make believe world that is comfortable to them.

Avoiding those "negative" things dont make them go away, or make a person "higher frequency" or whatever, it just means the person has an artificially limited scoped of reality.

And most people like it that way, self called "spiritual" or not.

And also, if theyve "already got past" that stuff, they wouldnt be in a state of discomfort, they would be in a state of boredom.
denialists, psychic vampires, entitlement whores, addicts, wanting a fake euphoria without doing the real work.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:55 PM   #27
deadhawk

Quote:
One common trend I have noticed among those in the spirituality and metaphysics communities is that these people tend to get uncomfortable when the subjects of conspiracy theories and government/Illuminati corruption is brought up in conversation. They will often say, "Can we change the subject; this stuff is making me uncomfortable. I already got past this stuff."

Well folks, this kind of attitude is going to prevent you from attaining higher consciousness. The most spiritual people won't get uncomfortable when hearing unpleasant stuff, so I suggest that all you spirituality-loving people out there learn to listen to disturbing information without getting uncomfortable.
nah, if it's making them uncomfortable they didn't get past it yet, they looked at it and turned away.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:28 PM   #28
grandmasterp
Banned

"Well folks, this kind of attitude is going to prevent you from attaining higher consciousness."

Says it all really.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #29
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
"Well folks, this kind of attitude is going to prevent you from attaining higher consciousness."

Says it all really.
Ego?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:34 PM   #30
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Ego?
Sure t'be.
Man some people know so much stuff.
We can only stand in their shadows and be amazed.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:36 PM   #31
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Sure t'be.
Man some people know so much stuff.
We can only stand in their shadows and be amazed.
Quite.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #32
rebeccapark
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
So very well put. Thank you.
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 10:47 PM   #33
takhisis

Good post OP i to have noticed this same thing
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #34
yelrah
Inactive

Quote:

These are "good" spiritual people you refer to.. not "evil" spiritual people.

good people operate a lot on empathy and as such have great trouble dealing with evil people as they do not like to "dirty" their awarness by even percieving crueller intentions than they themselves have. Good people believe the universe tends towards the light and in this trends absolution they find it counter productive to even open their eyes to sicker truth within the greater truth.
the upshot of this is that good spiritual people are incredibly niaive and also afraid to percieve much of todays backward spirituality.

evil spiritual people also believe the universe tends to perfection, but do not see their current life and its effects as anything other than a tool for the universe to complete itself with, the perfection of evil is god.lucifer rises into gods embrace to complete a riddle man cannot understand YET .. and good people are niaive blind people who can be easily tricked out of soul energy.

anyway back to topic.. good spiritual people are made uncomfortable because they do not want to empathise with evil to understand it.

its like some people would rather be masochistic than sadistic..
masochism can be done alone in the void... when sadists try it it becomes stupid.
good people will only be alone with themselves in the void.. and find sadists and evil people to be rather dumbly attatched to a VICTIM..

a sadist in the void.. is an angry blob out of touch with his own death, as it is flung to the fringes where those VICTIMS.. he would dominate live.
a masochist in the void is a self suffering blob with his hands on the trigger of his death, he needs no victim and no half life sadist for company.
spiritually.
the most evil people are not sadistic, neither are the good.

Last edited by yelrah; 11-06-2014 at 11:56 PM.
yelrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 04:37 PM   #35
busa

Trouble is if you narrow your band width of study and knowledge too much then it is self defeating.

UFO and alien advocates tend to me more hard and techie while the spiritual advocates tend to be all love and light. Neither of those ways is complete.

Too many truth seekers don't want to face the fear of the whole truth.
Selective truth seekers?

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 14-06-2014 at 04:38 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #36
qbert006
Inactive

I tend to believe its the complete opposite in truth! True spiritual people makes the world uncomfortable! True spiritual people stand in the gap for those ignorant. True spiritual people need to be removed for a new world order to truly exist, I believe evil will take hold of the earth but not with people like us here! We won't let them. Whether you call it a rapture, or a mass murder of all spiritual people like the Holocaust, something will take place that will give evil a free rein for a season. Just my 2 cents.
qbert006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 08:40 AM   #37
princessofwands

Thank you Oiram for the interesting graphic.

You can still fight the darkness even while your emotional body is perfectly "at peace" with it.

I think that would be 4D/5D functioning?

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 10:45 AM   #38
qbert006
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Thank you Oiram for the interesting graphic.

You can still fight the darkness even while your emotional body is perfectly "at peace" with it.

I think that would be 4D/5D functioning?

P.O.W. When you say emotional body are you referring to our "Soul"? Your emotions, thought patterns and nervous system that registers pain all reside there. It's to my understanding that it almost is a must to have these levels "at peace" not just in fighting but so you can feel, hear and see what the spirit man is doing.
qbert006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 05:01 PM   #39
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
These people may call themselves spiritual, but they are more denialists than spiritual people. Anyone who cannot confront "negative" things and seeks to only focus on "positive" is trying to live in a make believe world that is comfortable to them.

Avoiding those "negative" things dont make them go away, or make a person "higher frequency" or whatever, it just means the person has an artificially limited scoped of reality.

And most people like it that way, self called "spiritual" or not.

And also, if theyve "already got past" that stuff, they wouldnt be in a state of discomfort, they would be in a state of boredom.

This sums up exactly how I feel!

If you read a book to learn a lesson contained within the book, but you only want to read and learn the easy parts and you don't read and digest the hard parts, then you cannot learn the lesson within the book.
Not a great analogy, but close.

It revolves around the element of fear. Again.
Fear is such a powerful barrier. The largest part of embracing the truth is to shatter your own internal fear barrier. Fear is the main ingredient of keeping people's minds locked in the matrix. The alternative to the matrix seems too frightening from the inside.
But step outside of the matrix mind and their is no fear, just knowing.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote