Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 19-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #21
j35p3r4d0

Cheers mate, let me know if you have any other lots of numbers by the same token.

Would appreciate it a lot.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #22
brother wolf

Default Some more experiences.....

Another strange experience, and this has happened quite a few times.

I will "try" to explain the sensations, then the emotions afterwards, at times it's not easy to use language to explain sensation.

However.

Talking to my partner, we were discussing how strange the day felt.

As I moved toward the kitchen, I suddenly stopped as all the hairs on my arms sprung up and I had the feeling that there was something "in" me, for want of a better word.

A kind of fluttery feeling, then cold, quite cold inside - but not freezing.

Later that evening, whilst sitting down to read online with the computer - I became very emotional, not hysterical crying or the like, just literaly two salty tears in each eye, as if something had left me, or there had been a change (in our dimension?).

It left me feeling very odd for a little while.

Anyone else had this?
brother wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #23
j35p3r4d0

When I make my mental visualizations I often have a feeling like that, like a light chill and a parasympathetic arousal. Also this can cause things for other people similarly.

Often when I am breaking new ground or seeing something I am proud to imagine.

Have you noticed things seem to get clearer or seem like your mind is suddenly at a higher 'frame rate' and movement seems smooth and clear?

I've had that a bit lately. Not all the time, but sometimes when certain things happen.

I haven't used those numbers yet, by the way.

cheers.
Old 13-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #24
j35p3r4d0

Also sometimes this makes me emotional, when I am expressing my spirituality in my imagination, which I have been working on for years most days.

I work on remote projection techniques of my own, and propagate astral realities through somewhat diverse and evolving mental visualizations.

It's quite profound sometimes. It really is, and I know it's between me and god and the human super-consciousness, if not some form of technology able to directly record that, as has (I believe) existed since the first half of 1900's away from public scrutiny.

I have a bit of a Tibetan thing going on about where I will go when I die, I want to go to a nice realm where I can fly as my spiritual projections and do my techniques.