Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-02-2018, 11:48 AM   #1
montydog

Default Interdimensional portal or the imaginings of a child?

When I was about 8 years old, I was asleep in my room and I kept hearing this clicking sound, like something opening and closing. As the sun came up there was enough light to see that on the polystyrene tiled ceiling (it was the 80s) there was a small door, not much bigger than a matchbox cut out of the polystyrene and it was opening and closing very methodically, not just flapping in the breeze, I don't even think there was a breeze, it was just a small door opening and closing.
I was petrified and ran to my mum's room.
The next day the door had closed but the shape of it was engraved in the polystyrene and even years later it could still be seen.
Those tiles were not removed before we moved house about 5 years later, and up to the day of the move it could still be seen.
Now, you are probably thinking that I was a kid with an overactive imagination or that I was dreaming, but I can not explain how the shape of the door was still engraved there.
Now, I have told lots of people about this and never got an explanation, even my friend who is a Druid seemed to have no idea.
I have this other friend though, its wierd how we met, she's a member of this forum but I wont give away her identity.
I only met her properly a couple of years ago but I'd seen her on the school yard, our kids were in the same class, we'd never spoken and had no friends in common but I was drawn to her, kept looking at her and thinking we should speak, we look alike, have the same unusual hair type and colourings, my daughter said we look like sisters. When we actually spoke it turned out we are from the same town which is miles away from where we both now live, and in that very first conversation I started talking about ghosts which is not my go to topic when talking to strangers but it turned out she's a paranormal investigator. Synchronisity!
Anyway, when I told her about the door she said it could've been an interdimensional portal, which made sense and is the only explanation I've ever had.
Only, yesterday I Googled about these gateways and what was described was lights and electricity, nothing like what I experienced.
Then my own daughter, when she was little, swears blind that she saw a man in the wall dressed in Victorian clothes but he was flat, part of the wall, until he took off his tophat and nodded to her.
I've always told her that it was her imagination but she still says it happened, so do you trust the testimony of a sleepy child? should I trust my own testimony?
I know this is long but I just wanted to get it off my chest and if anyone read this far then thankyou.
montydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 12:03 PM   #2
montydog

I feel like I should add that I was brought up in a Jehovah’s Witness household but my parents were disfellowshippd when I was about 10 but my older brother and sister are still to this day JWs. Now if you know anything about JWs you will know that they have a strong belief that the last days are here and we all have a choice, worship Jehivah and go in to the new system or did here with Satan.
My point is, I feel kind of like a solipsist, like I’m playing some kind of virtual reality game (I read the Red Dwarf trilogy as a young teen in which there’s a virtual reality game called Better than Life) and so this and everything seems to be screaming synchronicity and solipsism. My dad died when I was 11, is that the game making me feel loss?
God, I sound nuts. I’m not nuts, I can assure you
Old 13-02-2018, 12:14 PM   #3
montydog

I might not be making sense, but what I mean is that, JWs have a choice, its all about choice, worship Jehovah and live, follow Satan and die.
Its a choice, like in a game.
I fel like I've been given lots and lots of clues, Ive maybe played some part of the game more than once and thats why when I have met certain people in the past it feels like Im already connected to them, and Ive known things before they happened.
Obviously, to some degree, I believe others exist because Im hoping someone will jump on this thread and explain everything to me so that it makes sense.
I'm not like this most days, most days I have my ponderings but can manage to behave like a normal human, these last few days though Ive felt a bit insane.
Old 14-02-2018, 04:06 AM   #4
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by montydog View Post
Interdimensional portal or the imaginings of a child?
the two are not mutually exclusive!

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 14-02-2018 at 04:55 AM.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 04:39 AM   #5
oz93666

Interesting story monty ... did you end up at this forum through your friend from the school yard ... a very syncronistic meeting ... this whole 'portal' experience could just have been a way to get you introduced Ickes world view years later ... It was a small door to a higher level.

Quote:
Anyway, when I told her about the door she said it could've been an interdimensional portal, which made sense and is the only explanation I've ever had..
Not a very satisfactory eplanation ...a portal for mice ??? who made it and why???

Quote:
Then my own daughter, when she was little, swears blind that she saw a man in the wall dressed in Victorian clothes but he was flat, part of the wall, until he took off his tophat and nodded to her.
I've always told her that it was her imagination but she still says it happened, so do you trust the testimony of a sleepy child? should I trust my own testimony?.
Certainly you should trust the testemony of a child , and your own experience ... you should tell her if the victorian man comes back , she should smile , and ask him who he is and what he wants.

As for portals these are devices used by ETs and the secret government , often to abduct people ... but they are not the size of a matchbox ..
I don't think you saw a portal ....except a metaphorical portal ... the first in a chain of events which would lead you to see the world in a different way ( that's assuming the friend fromm the school yard did introduce you to Icke).

Last edited by oz93666; 14-02-2018 at 04:43 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:10 AM   #6
serpentine

Perhaps out there in the Universe there are some very magical beings that can just imagine interdimensional portals and make them appear.

Such creatures spontaneously popping into existence is a step to far however!

So you have to start somewhere and for humans it maybe started with the early hominids but such a subject is very difficult to study as you can imagine..

https://youtu.be/l43XlGZpcBI

Last edited by serpentine; 14-02-2018 at 08:15 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 09:01 AM   #7
murkyfogsfuturelogs

Either you're being, or have been manipulated. Or you seek to manipulate.

If it's the latter, you have a choice that can be made if you listen to your heart.
murkyfogsfuturelogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 09:38 AM   #8
montydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Interesting story monty ... did you end up at this forum through your friend from the school yard ... a very syncronistic meeting ...
Thats the thing, we were both already members of this forum which makes it seem all the more strange to me.

The way I was introduced to Icke in itself is quite strange, like I was led and theres been all sorts of wierd stuff thats happened in my life that is far too long to go in to, maybe Im just secretly wishing for something bigger to be going on or maybe I'm a paranoid schizerphrenic, my mum actually took me to a pyscologist when I was really young and he declared me to have an overactive imagination.

The portal thing made sense when she told me, I don't know how else to explain it, but yeah, after looking in to portals on the internet a bit, my account doesn't fit with others.

(I can't figure out how to do multiple quotes.)

About the manipulation thing, I'm not trying to manipulate anyone, just trying to make sense of my experiences, but I did meet someone years ago who tried to manipulate me for the better, ofcourse I went against everything she said but she tried to help me, she told me she thought she was an angel in human form, I laughed and thought she was nuts but looking back now, I think she may have been right.