Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-02-2018, 07:55 PM   #141
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
you can only be a real feminist these days if you are a lesbian - watch out straight girls - your next !
you could trump that by being a communist, jewish lesbian...

However there is a divide opening up within the progressive horde

For example the feminists are literally coming to blows with the transgenders now

Also i saw a story recently about how two LGBT student groups were no longer marching together at a gay pride event because one side accused the other of being organised by 'white CIS gay males'

So this whole CIS thing is becoming an insult it seems. Nowadays if you identify with your birth gender then you are not a pure progressive...just another patriarchist i guess

For example did you see that transgender guy heckling rose mcgowan for not doing enough for transgender people?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-02-2018 at 10:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:12 AM   #142
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

^ i have heard that Germaine Greer is trans-phobic and the feminists i know don't have a lot of love for her - not even the lezzer ones ?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:14 AM   #143
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
the feminists i know don't have a lot of love for her - not even the lezzer ones ?
Well, you can't blame em really

i mean, you really wouldn't would ya?
Old 12-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #144
monklink

Talking phat controller

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
Point 1 . I am suggesting that people should be free to make their own lifestyle choices. You do as well. As long it is a choice that you agree with.
Already covered by #51 "hobson's choice"
Bombarding people with undermining sexed-up lifestyle marketing is contradictory to genuine freedom of lifestyle choice.
The Naked Rambler is not free to pick up his kids from school naked. Doesn't mean he can't ever be naked (appropriateness).
Quote:
Point 2. Once you play the "islamaphobia" card . Without justification. It shows that the accuser is beaten and is resorting to throwing wild accusations in the hope that some of
it sticks.
Quote:
Let's have those women dressed head to toe in black and showing
not one inch of skin. Let's take their shoes off of them so they cannot leave the house. Strip them of the vote .
Quote:
Point 3. Given your previous postings I am slowly coming to the conclusion that you are a
controlling type of person.
Quote:
I have a mother ,sister , wife and daughter and you can f**k off with your
patronising BS and bolix.
...and I'm "controlling"
Quote:
Point 5 Tabloid reader. Yet another attempt to smear.
"F1 grid girls slam snowflake 'feminists' for banning them from racetrack – and admit they 'love' their jobs", The Sun, Feb 1
Not a million miles from your postings
Quote:
Point 6. No implication at all regarding your personal life. But it seems to have touched a raw nerve. Anywho. Regarding the woman in your life. Do you tell them what to wear how to behave etc?. Or just other woman?.
One of the younger women in my life works in a high end car showroom. I get to hear first hand what she has to put up with.

Numbering your points doesn't make them any more valid. You might want to try the Ordered List tool in the post editor? It's just a suggestion, I wouldn't want to be "controlling". It's not like I'm banning doing it manually, just suggesting it's a bit out-dated and unnecessary.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:58 PM   #145
monklink

Thumbs up nice one mr a

Quote:
right and that doesn't bring into it all the work surrounding those who do the actual modelling

you have hair and make up artists , clothes designers , dieticians , personal trainers .... no doubt for every woman that was employed ten other people had a job somewhere in a supporting role

it's a bit like every time they close a ship yard down thousands of people who don't even work ON the shipyard are also affected because of satellite industries
I think there's still going to be plenty of skirt about, they're just taking the emphasis off the bits that MSM can't avoid, like the starting grid line up.
Quote:
the creepiest part of all this is the immediate announcement that the grid girls will be replaced by children

going from overtly sexual models to children in less than a week is creepy AF

I also wonder if , because of recent actions regarding high level shut downs of international child trafficking if they decided to move one of their operations into Formula One , I mean what better cover for moving children around the globe than following that ? pure speculation on my part and not backed up by any research just throwing it out there
Good point. I think maybe they'll be a drip-feed of Weinstein-like legal cases.
Quote:
it comes down to the bare naked hypocrisy of those who scream for equity and equality

they can only seem to achieve what they want by literally creating inequality first
Well that's the way it's framed. It's funny you never hear wooden Cart Wheel makers (Coopers?) complaining that they've been "banned". What about all those mechanical typists? Was it Feminists that made them obsolete?
Quote:
also have to say , men are getting a lot of crap for some aspects of females life that we don't really make in the first place

I will give examples

Fashion Industry is not run by straight men , it's run by gay men and women - they decide the ''looks'' not men , they decide the level of modesty or not

go to any supermarket in the west and see the magazines for women , written by women not men

all the same and have been for at least 20 years or longer ( I first noticed 20 years ago )

front cover all the same , air brushed model to begin with then content is displayed on front page and content all ways the same

5 things you shouldn't eat

10 ways to have better sex

5 reasons your boyfriend is a wanker

10 reasons your husband is probably cheating

5 ways to look younger than you are

10 tips on finding the perfect man

on and on and on it goes, and it isn't men writing that crap and it isn't men buying it either but we somehow get the blame for the way women feel

we get the blame for un realistic body images when it's actually gay men and women putting the fashion shows on , not straight guys
Totally agreed. Some people get trapped into this beauty arms race. They won't even go out without makeup. Then there's talk of "free choice".

What I would say though is that just like the straight guys haven't had much influence over the fashion industry, I don't think feminists have driven this, they're just an easy misdirection.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:02 PM   #146
white light

The news industry is a multi-billion dollar industry.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 04:06 PM   #147
size_of_light

size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 06:45 AM   #148
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Already covered by #51 "hobson's choice"
Bombarding people with undermining sexed-up lifestyle marketing is contradictory to genuine freedom of lifestyle choice.
The Naked Rambler is not free to pick up his kids from school naked. Doesn't mean he can't ever be naked (appropriateness).

...and I'm "controlling"

"F1 grid girls slam snowflake 'feminists' for banning them from racetrack – and admit they 'love' their jobs", The Sun, Feb 1
Not a million miles from your postings

One of the younger women in my life works in a high end car showroom. I get to hear first hand what she has to put up with.

Numbering your points doesn't make them any more valid. You might want to try the Ordered List tool in the post editor? It's just a suggestion, I wouldn't want to be "controlling". It's not like I'm banning doing it manually, just suggesting it's a bit out-dated and unnecessary.
Making a point about someone's posting style is called an "ad hom" and irrelevant.
Also , as terrible as it seems, the treatment of your female acquaintance in the work place
is also irrelevant unless you have the dubious aim to link the o.p. with the said treatment of
this lady. She should either go to her Union ,should she have one ,or to Human resources
and I am sure they will help her deal with the matter. The F1\Darts walk on girls and the cottage industry behind them (make up\stylists etc) who have lost their livelihoods are not complaining about treatment in the work place. Also it would not be right for your friend or relative to walk away from her job that she may love. This courtesy has not been afforded
to the F1 girls from some who are posting on this subject.
hokuspokus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 09:16 AM   #149
monklink

Default glass half empty

Quote:
Making a point about someone's posting style is called an "ad hom" and irrelevant.
Looked that one up did ya?
Quote:
I have a mother ,sister , wife and daughter and you can f**k off with your
patronising BS and bolix.

Quote:
Also , as terrible as it seems, the treatment of your female acquaintance in the work place is also irrelevant unless you have the dubious aim to link the o.p. with the said treatment of this lady. She should either go to her Union ,should she have one ,or to Human resources and I am sure they will help her deal with the matter.
She's a close family member and works in a high end car showroom as opposed to F1. I think you're being naive. In my own personal experience, HR are some of the worst offenders when it comes to inequality issues, corporate irresponsibility, rank-pulling cover-ups etc.
Quote:
The F1\Darts walk on girls and the cottage industry behind them (make up\stylists etc) who have lost their livelihoods are not complaining about treatment in the work place. Also it would not be right for your friend or relative to walk away from her job that she may love. This courtesy has not been afforded to the F1 girls from some who are posting on this subject.
As I keep saying, livelihoods have not been lost (models couldn't possibly be vain and sensationalist ). Big business restructure all the time (usually via HR). How many mechanics do you think have been left behind by technology in the history of F1? Devoted Petrolheads, but can't cope with the electronics/computing used in modern racing. All they do is put F1 on their CV and make sideways moves; there's plenty of work for mechanics with a past in F1 (just as for models).

Glass half empty / glass half full. Lost everything / had it easy for years.

Last edited by monklink; 13-02-2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:04 PM   #150
hokuspokus

Quote:
Looked that one up did ya?

She's a close family member and works in a high end car showroom as opposed to F1. I think you're being naive. In my own personal experience, HR are some of the worst offenders when it comes to inequality issues, corporate irresponsibility, rank-pulling cover-ups etc.

As I keep saying, livelihoods have not been lost (models couldn't possibly be vain and sensationalist ). Big business restructure all the time (usually via HR). How many mechanics do you think have been left behind by technology in the history of F1? Devoted Petrolheads, but can't cope with the electronics/computing used in modern racing. All they do is put F1 on their CV and make sideways moves; there's plenty of work for mechanics with a past in F1 (just as for models).

Glass half empty / glass half full. Lost everything / had it easy for years.
Well. Why doesn't she seek "gain full employment" (your words,not mine) elsewhere in the industry? . Come on now big fella there are loadsa jobs out there . Why?. Because you say so. Or do your rules and morals only apply to other woman and not your "close family member"
You are not a "do as I say not as I do " merchant are you? Surely not.

And it does not matter how many times you say "as I keep saying jobs have not been lost"
Because jobs have been lost....the jobs that the girls were happy to do.
And surely you are not suggesting that the Darts girls should seek work in the industry that your close family member is being disrespected in ? Are you?

Last edited by hokuspokus; 13-02-2018 at 12:10 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:31 PM   #151
elshaper

Talking

Quote:
'Don't use showgirls to sell roof tiles'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43036944
Right boys, enough is enough.

By this rate, advertisement will be void of women.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 02:24 PM   #152
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

Hang on! Thats Dave! In red! He fucked up my ridge tiles. Dodgy quotes everyone, dont trust him!
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 02:55 PM   #153
monklink

Thumbs down

Quote:
Well. Why doesn't she seek "gain full employment" (your words,not mine) elsewhere in the industry? .
I used the word "gainfully" because unlike you I have a basic grasp of English. Not everything you can get paid for is helpful. TV License Inspectors are a good example of parasitic masochism.
Quote:
Come on now big fella there are loadsa jobs out there . Why?. Because you say so. Or do your rules and morals only apply to other woman and not your "close family member"
You are not a "do as I say not as I do " merchant are you? Surely not.
Similarly weak at sarcasm and goading. I wouldn't want to be overly "controlling" now would I? She'll get there in her own good time. It could be worse, it could be better.
Quote:
And it does not matter how many times you say "as I keep saying jobs have not been lost"
Because jobs have been lost....the jobs that the girls were happy to do.
Yeah, yeah, you'll just keep on ignoring any kind of logic or rationale. Tabloid media whoring as I've explained.
Quote:
And surely you are not suggesting that the Darts girls should seek work in the industry that your close family member is being disrespected in ? Are you?
Maybe Oxfam.

Quick to label others Snowflakes, but melting just the same.

Last edited by monklink; 13-02-2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:42 PM   #154
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

ban women from using their feminine wiles against men!

free men from the dictatorship of female beauty and their alluring and curvacious forms!

the muslims were right all along....cover them up!

cover them all up....head to foot...in the name of equality!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-02-2018 at 04:17 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #155
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ban women from using their feminine wiles against men!

free men from the dictatorship of female beauty and their alluring and curvacious forms!

the muslims were right all along....cover them up!

cover them all up....head to foot...in the name of equality!
Oh is that what it was about?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 05:57 PM   #156
hokuspokus

Quote:
I used the word "gainfully" because unlike you I have a basic grasp of English. Not everything you can get paid for is helpful. TV License Inspectors are a good example of parasitic masochism.

Similarly weak at sarcasm and goading. I wouldn't want to be overly "controlling" now would I? She'll get there in her own good time. It could be worse, it could be better.

Yeah, yeah, you'll just keep on ignoring any kind of logic or rationale. Tabloid media whoring as I've explained.

Maybe Oxfam.

Quick to label others Snowflakes, but melting just the same.
Grammar Police I salute you

Tabloid media whoring ? What is that? Word salad ?

BTW you never answered the question

Your lady friend having a tough time in the workplace

Why doesn't she look for gainful employment elsewhere?

Or do your morals and rules only apply to other woman?

We are all equal huh?

But some are more equal than others

There was a book about this

I am sure some priveledged middle class type character will be able to
tell me all about it
Old 13-02-2018, 06:02 PM   #157
bamboozooka

its all irrelevent as long as they keep publishing kim illuminati kardashian and her botoxed implanted backside being spread daily in all the trash rags.
bamboozooka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 04:04 AM   #158
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post

We used to call the Brolly Dollies
Grid Dollies, actually.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #159
monklink

Talking Life of Brian dialogue

> We are the Cheeky Girls, You are the...
> Errr, excuse me. I'm here for the Darts. Any chance of some darts?
> You Pig! We're entitled to a living! We've a right to be inane y'know.
> No thanks, I just wanna see some darts. I'm the one paying.
> You disgrace! Think of all the Hot Pants Seamstresses that'll lose their livelihoods.
> Errr they could make proper clothes; one's that are practical for Normies.
> You Spoilsport! You're just jealous of pretty girls.
> Erm, you're the one spoiling the sport. Besides it's fake, not pretty.
> How dare you! You're controlling! Insisting all women cover up.
> No, just basic appropriateness. Besides wouldn't that provide more Seamstress work?
> Men should be allowed to admire women y'know. They can look without touching.
> Yeah, but when there's something admirable, not ubiquitous degenerates.
> Don't you come here with your Middle Class Word Salad...
Old 14-02-2018, 10:10 AM   #160
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Will the lefties be banning women from being exploited by the Olympics and women's sports?

I am boycotting watching the women's Olympic events because if feel dirty whenever i see a woman now.

i heard someone say on the commentary the other day that the ice speed skaters don't wear any underwear.... i mean what has wearing no underwear got to do with Olympics or sports?

The feminists really need to get involved and stop this degrading sexualisation of women sportswomen - it is sexist and elitist.

One woman sportswoman was on the news last night in tears - clearly this lady is in need of a hug and some support - feminists need to step up and make the Olympics a better place for women.

And, while we're at it...

What about all the people (both men and women sportsmen and sportswomen) who come in in 4th place or 5th place?

We should temper all track and event sports to a maximum of three people competing, so they can all have a medal - why should the 'failed to achieve' achievers be made to feel less than those who achieved medals? Why should they go home without medals when three other people won medals?

Every race should have a maximum of three people so no-one feels upset or marginalised.

No one should have to suffer not winning a medal.

Where is the equality in that?

Things need to change - and feminists and lefties need to step up and make the changes we need.