Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2018, 11:10 PM   #301
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,991
Likes: 11,160 (6,358 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Are they mention Carl Munck and his work
don't have time to watch atm
Make time! lol

Cos it's a great presentation. I don't recall Munck being mentioned but don't quote me on that

But while you watch ask yourself if this global initiatory culture existed then why did it suddenly end?

Who closed the sites and who vandalised the sites?

What has happened in the last 4000 years to do that. We can't blame christianity as the initiatory culture is encoded within christianity. We can't blame islam as islam is too new

Perhaps we could blame wider orthodox religion in general out of which have grown islam and the christian church as we understand it today

Certainly the elites of today are not sharing this knowledge
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 06:16 AM   #302
screamingeagle
Senior Member
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 5,634
Likes: 284 (184 Posts)
Default

ooo i will make time, specialy as i think that the aimcemt network contains most of the knowledge of aincent civilization which was capabale of space travel (on regualar basis or one of,sort of moving from planet to planet)
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea

Last edited by screamingeagle; 30-01-2018 at 06:22 AM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 07:36 PM   #303
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,991
Likes: 11,160 (6,358 Posts)
Default

The re-write of history continues...

Mysterious stone tools found in India suggest early human exit from Africa
Archaeologists say advanced artefacts could be evidence of early migration into region, but are 'very cautious' about conclusion due to lack of fossil remains
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
Thursday 1 February 2018 12:41 GMT

Advanced stone tools and blades found at a site in India have made archaeologists question the origins and early evolution of humans outside Africa.

Over 7,000 artefacts were unearthed at Attirampakkam in southern India, some of which suggest a level of development known as “Middle Palaeolithic culture”.

Based on analysis of the tools, this culture appears to have emerged in India around 385,000 years ago, roughly the same time it developed in Europe and Africa.

The findings challenge the assumption that Middle Palaeolithic technology was brought to India between 46,000 and 140,000 years ago.

Crucially, it could also mean migration by modern humans out of Africa took place earlier than previously thought.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8189051.html
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 08:57 PM   #304
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,991
Likes: 11,160 (6,358 Posts)
Default

The rock art that rewrites the history of Saudi Arabia: 10,000-year-old engravings of rare aurochs and wild camels reveal the area would have been a haven for prehistoric animals

Engravings include images of animals previously not known to live in this area
Experts believe it would have been a haven for animal life until 6,000 years ago
Drawings include images of rare antelope, aurochs, wild camels and asses

By Phoebe Weston For Mailonline
Published: 10:48, 12 February 2018 | Updated: 10:48, 12 February 2018

Ancient rock art discovered in Saudi Arabia shows more than 6,600 depictions of wildlife - proving the area was home to a vast range of creatures in prehistoric times.

The engravings, some of which date back to 8,000BC, include images of rare antelope, aurochs, wild camels and African asses, previously not known to live in this area.

Although the area is now a rocky desert, experts believe it would have been a haven for plant and animal life up until 6,000 years ago.



The engravings (pictured), some of which date back to 8000BC, include images of rare antelope, aurochs, wild camels and African asses, previously not known to live in this area

Researchers from the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History in Jena, Germany, studied rock art at UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jubbah and Shuwaymis.

They looked at more than 6,618 rock engraving panels that provide insight into ancient life in the Arabian peninsula - which we currently know very little about.

The animals they found had never been listed on local archaeological records, writes New Scientist.

One of the key findings were images of an antelope called lesser kudu, which has distinctive spiral horns, and before now was not believed to have left Africa.

Aurochs, the ancestors of modern domestic cattle, were also depicted in the drawings as well as wild camels and African wild asses.

Previously, none of these animals were believed to have lived in this part of Arabia.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz56vio4crc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:26 AM   #305
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,084
Likes: 546 (386 Posts)
Default

No shock really considering its now accepted that the Sahara was once a fertile region
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:30 AM   #306
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,084
Likes: 546 (386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The re-write of history continues...

Mysterious stone tools found in India suggest early human exit from Africa
Archaeologists say advanced artefacts could be evidence of early migration into region, but are 'very cautious' about conclusion due to lack of fossil remains
Josh Gabbatiss Science Correspondent
Thursday 1 February 2018 12:41 GMT

Advanced stone tools and blades found at a site in India have made archaeologists question the origins and early evolution of humans outside Africa.

Over 7,000 artefacts were unearthed at Attirampakkam in southern India, some of which suggest a level of development known as “Middle Palaeolithic culture”.

Based on analysis of the tools, this culture appears to have emerged in India around 385,000 years ago, roughly the same time it developed in Europe and Africa.

The findings challenge the assumption that Middle Palaeolithic technology was brought to India between 46,000 and 140,000 years ago.

Crucially, it could also mean migration by modern humans out of Africa took place earlier than previously thought.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8189051.html
Although not scientifically proven, the works of Edgar Cayce state that humans manifested in 5 regions of the earth simultaneously, giving rise to the 5 mains racial types, namely black, brown, red, yellow, and white.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 08:31 AM   #307
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,084
Likes: 546 (386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Make time! lol

Cos it's a great presentation. I don't recall Munck being mentioned but don't quote me on that

But while you watch ask yourself if this global initiatory culture existed then why did it suddenly end?

Who closed the sites and who vandalised the sites?

What has happened in the last 4000 years to do that. We can't blame christianity as the initiatory culture is encoded within christianity. We can't blame islam as islam is too new

Perhaps we could blame wider orthodox religion in general out of which have grown islam and the christian church as we understand it today

Certainly the elites of today are not sharing this knowledge
lol, blaming the jews again?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 11:47 AM   #308
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,991
Likes: 11,160 (6,358 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
lol, blaming the jews again?
i believe that templars and freemasons have systematically buried europes true history

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
No shock really considering its now accepted that the Sahara was once a fertile region
its not meant to shock, it is just another piece of the puzzle about how things have changed over time

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Although not scientifically proven, the works of Edgar Cayce state that humans manifested in 5 regions of the earth simultaneously, giving rise to the 5 mains racial types, namely black, brown, red, yellow, and white.
well there are various theories but the communists seem to like the idea that we all emerged from africa; i'm going to keep an open mind on that one
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:35 PM   #309
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,084
Likes: 546 (386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
i believe that templars and freemasons have systematically buried europes true history
I guess you are free to believe what you like but my guess is that you would then link this back to the ....wait for it.....the jews
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #310
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,991
Likes: 11,160 (6,358 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I guess you are free to believe what you like but my guess is that you would then link this back to the ....wait for it.....the jews
put it this way someone who wants to control us is suppressing our true history and has been doing so for a long time
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-02-2018 at 04:03 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 08:56 AM   #311
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,084
Likes: 546 (386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
put it this way someone who wants to control us is suppressing our true history and has been doing so for a long time
Well that could be anybody really. Lets face it, you are ALWAYS going to make this a jewish issue not matter who is doing what. I dont think I've seen anybody else who is so relentless in their pursuit of jew blaming as you. You try to hide behind a rational camouflage but the Germans used very similar methods to make the general population turn against jews. I think that its hate that motivates you but you cant be seen to say that so bluntly so you use all sorts of theories and distorted ideas that you can bend towards producing a certain image that jews are the only real threat to the world.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 05:35 PM   #312
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,991
Likes: 11,160 (6,358 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Well that could be anybody really. Lets face it, you are ALWAYS going to make this a jewish issue not matter who is doing what. I dont think I've seen anybody else who is so relentless in their pursuit of jew blaming as you. You try to hide behind a rational camouflage but the Germans used very similar methods to make the general population turn against jews. I think that its hate that motivates you but you cant be seen to say that so bluntly so you use all sorts of theories and distorted ideas that you can bend towards producing a certain image that jews are the only real threat to the world.
the royal antiquarians are a freemasonic body and i see them as the first people on the scene with many archaeological discoveries of the past

i see them as the main culprits when it comes to moving and disturbing old sites

I also believe the freemasonic bloodlines to be descended from templar bloodlines and that those bloodlines are jewish

That doesn't mean that all jews are involved in that and therefore I do not hate jews as you seem desperate to want to imply

In fact i have some jewish ancestors

you seem intent on trying to simplify things....are you trying to hide something by doing that?
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2018 at 05:40 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 05:39 PM   #313
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,991
Likes: 11,160 (6,358 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Well that could be anybody really. Lets face it, you are ALWAYS going to make this a jewish issue not matter who is doing what.
speaking of old civilisations and customs the icelandics are about to ban the genital mutilation of baby boys:

‘Attack on Judaism’: Scandinavian Jewish leaders protest Iceland’s proposed circumcision ban

Published time: 16 Feb, 2018 05:53

Should Iceland outlaw circumcision for boys – a common practice among Jews and Muslims – it will prevent Jewish communities from being established in the country, Jewish leaders warn.

A bill that would ban the nonmedical circumcision of boys younger than 18 has triggered a strong reaction from the heads of Scandinavian Jewish communities. It was submitted by members of four parties and would also punish offenders with up to six years in prison.

In a joint letter, representatives of Jewish communities and councils in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland warn Iceland against becoming “the only country to ban one of the most central, if not the most central rite in the Jewish tradition, in modern times,” urging it to follow Norway, where right to circumcision is protected by law.

Throughout history, “more than one oppressive regime” tried “to suppress our people and eradicate Judaism by prohibiting our religious practices,” the letter reads.

With around 250 Jews living in Iceland without any organized community, banning the ritual, which is obligatory in Judaism, “will be an effective deterrent and will guarantee that no Jewish community will be established,” the letter warns.

The letter “might be perceived as meddling in Iceland’s internal affairs,” the writers admit. “And why should we care?” they ask. Because Iceland is “about to attack Judaism in a way that concerns Jews all over the world.”
https://www.rt.com/news/418961-icela...ampaign=chrome
__________________
'The SMART grid is the New World Order....everything else is just theatre' -Max Igan

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-02-2018 at 05:40 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #314
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,084
Likes: 546 (386 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the royal antiquarians are a freemasonic body and i see them as the first people on the scene with many archaeological discoveries of the past

i see them as the main culprits when it comes to moving and disturbing old sites

I also believe the freemasonic bloodlines to be descended from templar bloodlines and that those bloodlines are jewish

That doesn't mean that all jews are involved in that and therefore I do not hate jews as you seem desperate to want to imply

In fact i have some jewish ancestors

you seem intent on trying to simplify things....are you trying to hide something by doing that?
Not hiding anything but I think you try to hide your absolute bias.

So what if you have jewish ancestors? it clearly has had no positive effect on how you see them. Maybe you are one of these bloodlines and you are trying to manipulate and confuse people?

Note your language 'I see them' and 'I believe'. Its all about your personal belief isnt it!

I dont have to be desperate to prove your jew hating. Its pretty obvious from your posts. Lets face it, no matter what the subject, you will twist it around to have some sort of negative jewish connection. You remind me of the Germans before WWII with their propaganda designed to stir hate and violence.

Archaeology does tend to disturb sites a bit, so what of it? I bet you thought nothing of when IS blew up the Palmyra site and destroyed many other ancient items and monuments.

The society of antiquaries is not a masonic body. I guess you become conveniently confused between a group having masons as members and a group being masonic. This then allows you to use this grey area to push your lies. Lets face it, they are lies. Why are you pushing lies? what agenda are you pushing? you cant complain about NWO control when you are manipulating truths and facts to produce lies for your own agenda.

As for simplification, truth can be quite simple. I think you are trying to make things complex because complexity baffles people and allows them to be manipulated by overloading them with vague, unproven information which is often no more than belief and opinion.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.