Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 12-09-2007, 12:01 AM   #21
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
the book "suppressed inventions" has changed my view on real science and real inventions beyond belief.
It made clear that humans have enormous power, power to change the world, only if some people would grow a backbone and help those who want to benefit humanity.
It also exposes the PTBs and their worst fears -- fear of sharing information, fear of benefiting humanity.

Power mongers can only operate if they have an upper hand over populace. In reality that shows how pathetic they really are, they always use oppression, they play on big egos of professors, doctors and other "scientific people" so that they can keep a tight lid on true human potential. They use blackmails and rewards to drive the "scientific community" in desired direction, therefore stifling true human potential and choking humanity.
Yea, when comming to think about it I have wondered where the seemingly endless amount of energy around us comes from. I have done things that are quite inexplainable as I see it, and I have kept from doing things like that too much, mostly because I have feared where I get those powers from. Seems now that when I dare do it, without considering finding a source of energy to do it from, I am probably getting it from zero point energy that is all around us.

Zero point energy if true, and it seems that has already been proven, then it must be the source of everything. The fact that zero point energy devices have alchemical effects on metals and other things, makes it even more obvious. Like making one metal into another, by changing its molecular structure. Since this is possible, I think Tesla could have been very right about these currents of electricity he has made, might actually have healing effects on us, when they are in the right frequencies. Also, I am eager to see if I can control these currents like I have been able to control other currents of energy. Altering their course, and making them focus on something else.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:02 AM   #22
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
I am hoping that the next era or whatever it is, 2012... that it will prove that we all reach a level of spirituality and responsibility for our actions, that allow zero point energy to be put to use, at least on a grander scale, if not everywhere. With the Internet being as it is, it seems to me that it is only a matter of time before we have people everywhere making their own zero point energy harvesting devices.

Seems to me that most countries already have a few people making such devices, and probably a few companies experimenting with them as possible energy sources.
I think you're right. There is an irresistable force at work here and the drive to supress them and maintain the current socio-economic and political order is not an imovable object. If you listen to any of Stephen Greer's interviews or read any of the Disclosure Project's publications you should get the impression that we may be on the brink.

The main obstacle is that the Elite know that for them official Disclosure is effectively an act of suicide. It's not just about how Free Energy will make their rule impossible for its inhearent properties, but also through the fact that with Disclosure will come the bombshell that Black Budget science developed Free Energy at least 60 years ago, and probably quite a bit earlier. So all the envornomental destruction, all the species that have died out and forests that have been cut down, all the pollution, all the filthy chimneys and deaths from poisoning, all the six-lane highways and pylons... have been for nothing! They could have been prevented with just five words: "We know about Free Energy". Will we ever trust the elite again? The Elite know that the question is rhetorical.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:06 AM   #23
sunyatta60
Banned

Quote:
huh?!

you made me think... maybe what we consider "free will" is just choosing of another program of many?

need to sleep on this one...

Choice is part of the illusion because we are really living in the dream, your ego constructs the apparent choice but it could just be that the memes are choosing you
Thanks for a leg up with that book I will add it to my library that will be my next book buy. It certainly fits in with other books that I have like Forbidden Archeology and Pasteur Exposed by Ethel Douglas Hume.
Most Doctors and Scientists are mind controlled slaves serving the system maintaining the status quo. I like Michael Crichton because he attacks those who hold to what he calls 'The Consensus view of Mainstream Science'.
I noticed elsewhere in this forum that someone was advocating urine therapy, I have advocated myself only to be confronted by a retired Surgeon who told me I don't know what I am talking about LOL. I pointed out to him that Chris Ryan the only SAS soldier to get away during the botched Bravo2 Zero mission, survived because he drank his own urine. When I was in the army many years ago it was something taught on survival courses.
Urine is itself a sterile liquid and therefore cannot do any harm, in fact it excellent for treating cuts and stings etc. Hey but I digree

Your body, your mind and your soul (spirit) are one. In this, you are a microcosm of Me___the Divine All, the Holy Everything
the Sum and the Substance.
Neal Donald Walsch
sunyatta60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #24
hagbard_celine

Quote:
the book "suppressed inventions" has changed my view on real science and real inventions beyond belief.
It made clear that humans have enormous power, power to change the world, only if some people would grow a backbone and help those who want to benefit humanity.
It also exposes the PTBs and their worst fears -- fear of sharing information, fear of benefiting humanity.

Power mongers can only operate if they have an upper hand over populace. In reality that shows how pathetic they really are, they always use oppression, they play on big egos of professors, doctors and other "scientific people" so that they can keep a tight lid on true human potential. They use blackmails and rewards to drive the "scientific community" in desired direction, therefore stifling true human potential and choking humanity.

I feel that time of change is ahead, not too far ahead.
the time is near when PTBs will no longer be able to keep
inventions suppressed.

it is incredible how many inventions are/were suppressed and how many inventors are/were swindled/conned/threatened and even killed. But, time of change is near and that is good news.

anyways, this book will change your view of the world that we live in.
you will never believe the official B.S. story of what is possible what not. You will know that "anything is possible" ... just like that dude in Matrix movie had said.

here is what book covers:

Section I The Suppression of Alternative Medical
Therapies
1. Does Medicine Have a Bad Attitude? 7
2. The Great Fluoridation Hoax, 19
3. Deadly Mercury: How It Became Your Dentist's Darling, 31
4. The Alzheimer's Cover-Up, 41
5. Vaccinations: Adverse Reactions Cover-Up? 52
6. AIDS and Ebola: Where Did They Really Come From? 55
7. Polio Vaccines and the Origin of AIDS, 73
8. Oxygen Therapies, The Virus Destroyers, 86
9. Oxygen Therapy: The Empire Strikes Back, 91
10. The FDA, 104
11. Harry Hoxsey, 114
12. The AMA's Successful Attempt to Suppress My Cure for Cancer, 117
13. Royal Raymond Rife and the Cancer Cure That Worked! 126
14. The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens, 144
15. Dr. Max Gerson's Nutritional Therapy for Cancer
and Other Diseases, 169
16. Science as Credo, 179
17. Sigmund Freud and the Cover-Up of "The Aetiology
of Hysteria," 186
18. The Burial of Living Technology, 191
19. Egyptian History and Cosmic Catastrophe, 207
20. Archaeological Cover-Ups? 215
21. Introduction to Bread From Stones, 227
22. Scientist With an Attitude: Wilhelm Reich, 233
23. The AMA's Charge on the Light Brigade, 247
24. The Neurophone, 263
Section III The Suppression of UFO Technologies
and Extraterrestrial Contact
25. Breakthrough as Boffins Beat Gravity, 275
26. Antigravity on the Rocks: The T. T. Brown Story, 277
27. Did NASA Sabotage Its Own Space Capsule? 286
28. Extraterrestrial Exposure Law Already Passed by Congress, 309
29. The Stonewalling of High Strangeness, 311
30. UFOs and the U.S. Air Force, 334
31. UFOs and the CIA: Anatomy of a Cover-Up, 347
32. NASA, 353
33. UFO Phenomena and the Self-Censorship of Science, 374
34. Mars—The Telescopic Evidence, 382
35. Never a Straight Answer: A Book Review of
NASA Mooned America! 397
Section IV The Suppression of Fuel Savers and
Alternate Energy Resources
36. Nikola Tesla: A Brief Introduction,
Tesla's Controversial Life and Death, 412
38. Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires, 428
39. From the Archives of Lester J. Hendershot, 438
40. Gunfire in the Laboratory: T. Henry Moray
and the Free Energy Machine, 446
41. Sunbeams From Cucumbers, 459
42. Archie Blue, 472
43. The Story of Francisco Pacheo, 476
44. Amazing Locomotion and Energy Super Technology
and Carburetors, 480
45. The Charles Pogue Story, 508
46. News Clips on Suppressed Fuel Savers, 515
Conclusion, 521
Permissions, 523
Appendices
A. A Selection of Alternative Energy Patents, 526
B. A Selection of Antigravity Patents, 531
C. Recommended Reading, 538

and this book comes in ebook format as well
Good post!

You're dead right. Be hopeful guys! Karl Marx told his followers: "We have nothing to lose and the world to win". I think it's not so much "we have the world to win" as "we have the world to save." But I really feel optimistic that we're going to do it before it's to late.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:59 PM   #25
kblood

While looking for this book I found quite a few other interesting books as well:

FBI files on Nicola Tesla (oh yea, its a big pile of scanned pages about Nicola Tesla, the stuff that got confiscated and everything else the FBI has on him. They arent good quality, but seems genuine indeed Otherwise someone has gone to ALOT of trouble to make this fake
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3247173/..._through_the_F
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3591201/...ola_Tesla_(PDF)

I used the first link myself, did not know there was two of them on that site.

I also found:
(Ebook - Free Energy) Fuelless Engine 50-350hp
Henry_Stevens_-_Hitlers_Flying_Saucers
Magnetic Energy - Free Energy
TESLAs.Lost.Inventions
Kelly - The Manual of Free Energy Devices and Systems (1991)

They should all be on torrent sites, and probably other places as well. These are the best books I have found so far, and I say best, because they all contains schematics of the devices, and some times even explain how to make your own zero point energy device, and what you will need to make it.

I even got a few more e-books, that I have not looked at yet.
Old 15-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #26
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
It sounds like the Nazi might have had aliens helping them so they could make this technology possible. Many english and US pilots have reports of fighting invincible "fireballs". These UFOs can make 90 degree turns instantly, and easily outmanouvered british and english aircrafts.
So how come they didn't use them to fight the Allies' air superiority during the Battle of Normandy?
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #27
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
So how come they didn't use them to fight the Allies' air superiority during the Battle of Normandy?
They did not have that many. In fact they werent making the UFOs to fight the war. They had other purposes for them, but they ended up being used in the war anyway. Mostly they seemed to be used for following enemy aircrafts and disturbing their systems with electronic disturbances of some kind. I think their main problem was having enough UFOs, or the fact that they werent meant to win the war. They knew this, and an evacuation plan was therefore in place. At least they had one. They left some of their newest inventions behind, but removed the engine and navigation systems first. They might have evacuated to a base on the south pole, or maybe somewhere else.
Old 17-09-2007, 10:05 PM   #28
adimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunyatta60 View Post
I noticed elsewhere in this forum that someone was advocating urine therapy, I have advocated myself only to be confronted by a retired Surgeon who told me I don't know what I am talking about LOL. I pointed out to him that Chris Ryan the only SAS soldier to get away during the botched Bravo2 Zero mission, survived because he drank his own urine. When I was in the army many years ago it was something taught on survival courses.
Which part of which Army were you in out of interest?

When I was in the forces they taught us that drinking blood and urine both acceleration dehydration, and are susceptible to infection, therefore to be avoided.

What makes you think Chris Ryan drank his own slash?
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 10:39 PM   #29
frank1974

Here's an excellent video with Tom Bearden explaining the science behind zero point energy or radiant energy.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...93416132462243
Part 2 has inventor John Bedini and demonstrations/explanations of his devices, something that is buildable by a determined novice.
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...48671911962750
frank1974 is offline   Reply With Quote