Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 10-09-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
kadamose

Default Free Energy: The Race to Zero Point

Here's a video you all should watch about Zero Point Energy - the Illuminati's best kept secret.
kadamose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #2
mahabaratara

Define-

Quote:
the Illuminati's
Who/What do you think they are...

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:00 PM   #3
kblood

Uhh, a whole show about devices producing free energy Very nice. I have only found short clips showing 1 device at a time. Now to find a way to get my hands on one

My father is an auto electro mechanic. He powers his workshop with car batteries and a generator. Would be nice if we could find a way for him to use some kind of zero point energy device instead.

When I was young and still in ground school, I was experimenting a bit with solar power cells... that is I never really got further than buying a solar power cell, and then thinking about making some kind of system that would do something similar to these devices. Making some kind of circular tube that could take the energy from the solar cell and multiply it... back then I was quite certain that it was possible. I got convinced that I was wrong about this possibility though. Seems very impossible since why would it not have been invented earlier then?

Very nice to finally see that is was invented a long time ago, and hopefully the greed of others will soon realise that it is better for us all to make use of free energy devices. The thing that I am a bit uncertain about this though, is what kind of wars we will be facing if this technology does get globally recognised as possible and mass produced all over the world? If it really is true that we probably wont have much oil reserves left in 2030, then I guess we will be forced to find alternate sources of energy like these. I just hope it will happen before then.
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:31 PM   #4
kadamose

Well, my mindset about Zero Point Energy being used as a weapon, and being used to literally wipe humanity out of existence...simply means that we never deserved to exist in the first place. We have needed this technology for a LONG time...and if the majority choose to act like a bunch of self-centered, territorial babies who don't like to share their toys...well, they haven't learned anything; therefore, they don't deserve to partake of the wonders of the future.

That's how I see it, anyway.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:38 PM   #5
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahabaratara View Post
Define-

Who/What do you think they are...
Seems the Nazi probably had some idea about it, if it wasnt them themselves:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...ufo+illuminati

According to this video, the Nazi and their secret occult societies found many secrets that they kept very much to themselves. The black sun, the SS and other secret societies began making new kinds of planes.

It seems that at the end of WW2, Germany had UFOs and zero-point energy at their disposal. These UFOs might have gone to the south pole where there might be a secret base. The south pole was even attack by a huge fleet, who quickly lost several planes, and had to give up finding them.

It sounds like the Nazi might have had aliens helping them so they could make this technology possible. Many english and US pilots have reports of fighting invincible "fireballs". These UFOs can make 90 degree turns instantly, and easily outmanouvered british and english aircrafts.

I found the link in the UFO thread. It is well worth watching.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:43 AM   #6
kadamose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
Uhh, a whole show about devices producing free energy Very nice. I have only found short clips showing 1 device at a time. Now to find a way to get my hands on one

My father is an auto electro mechanic. He powers his workshop with car batteries and a generator. Would be nice if we could find a way for him to use some kind of zero point energy device instead.

When I was young and still in ground school, I was experimenting a bit with solar power cells... that is I never really got further than buying a solar power cell, and then thinking about making some kind of system that would do something similar to these devices. Making some kind of circular tube that could take the energy from the solar cell and multiply it... back then I was quite certain that it was possible. I got convinced that I was wrong about this possibility though. Seems very impossible since why would it not have been invented earlier then?

Very nice to finally see that is was invented a long time ago, and hopefully the greed of others will soon realise that it is better for us all to make use of free energy devices. The thing that I am a bit uncertain about this though, is what kind of wars we will be facing if this technology does get globally recognised as possible and mass produced all over the world? If it really is true that we probably wont have much oil reserves left in 2030, then I guess we will be forced to find alternate sources of energy like these. I just hope it will happen before then.
You should particularly pay attention to 1:22:00 to 1:33:00 in that film. Absolutely amazing effects that explain so much.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:46 AM   #7
sasktrooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadamose View Post
Well, my mindset about Zero Point Energy being used as a weapon, and being used to literally wipe humanity out of existence...simply means that we never deserved to exist in the first place. We have needed this technology for a LONG time...and if the majority choose to act like a bunch of self-centered, territorial babies who don't like to share their toys...well, they haven't learned anything; therefore, they don't deserve to partake of the wonders of the future.

That's how I see it, anyway.
Of course we deserve to exist or we would not. Simple as that. Stay positive, do not fall prey to the negative elitist way of thinking and being. We shape this reality at its smallest levels, we are the creators we just haven't realized it yet.
sasktrooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:18 AM   #8
king

may i suggest reading Suppressed Inventions & other Discoveries by
Jonathan Eisen

great book about Suppression, Scientific Cover-Ups, Misinformation and Brilliant Breakthroughs!

it will blow your mind away!
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:24 AM   #9
kadamose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasktrooth View Post
Of course we deserve to exist or we would not. Simple as that. Stay positive, do not fall prey to the negative elitist way of thinking and being. We shape this reality at its smallest levels, we are the creators we just haven't realized it yet.
Perhaps I worded it wrong for you to misunderstand what I said - what I was basically saying is if the human race does decide to use ZPE as a weapon, and destroys itself in the process, it simply means we never deserved to exist in the first place.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:01 AM   #10
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadamose View Post
Perhaps I worded it wrong for you to misunderstand what I said - what I was basically saying is if the human race does decide to use ZPE as a weapon, and destroys itself in the process, it simply means we never deserved to exist in the first place.
Many people are sociopaths. A soldier for example is a sociopath. Governments (and especially the bankers who control the cannonfodder) want us to believe that it is politically correct to be a soldier. It is not. Killing other people is always sociopathic behavior. The soldier will not usually kill his wife or his children, but has no problem killing an enemy soldier. The reason the soldier doesn't kill his family is because of animal instincts. He is still a sociopath. As long as the human race is still so utterly immature, zero-point energy would be like a gun in the hands of a three year old child.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:16 AM   #11
king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Many people are sociopaths. A soldier for example is a sociopath. Governments (and especially the bankers who control the cannonfodder) want us to believe that it is politically correct to be a soldier. It is not. Killing other people is always sociopathic behavior. The soldier will not usually kill his wife or his children, but has no problem killing an enemy soldier. The reason the soldier doesn't kill his family is because of animal instincts. He is still a sociopath. As long as the human race is still so utterly immature, zero-point energy would be like a gun in the hands of a three year old child.
excellent point on sociopaths and how human race is immature.
yes, in hands of immature people with psychological dysfunctions zero energy could be used as a deadly weapon as sociopaths intents are not to benefit humanity but to satisfy ego and lower and very destructive instincts.

we can already see that now in how scalar waves are being used against the humanity, so imagine using zero point energy that can be easily turned from
serving humanity to destroying all life.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:34 AM   #12
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
excellent point on sociopaths and how human race is immature.
yes, in hands of immature people with psychological dysfunctions zero energy could be used as a deadly weapon as sociopaths intents are not to benefit humanity but to satisfy ego and lower and very destructive instincts.

we can already see that now in how scalar waves are being used against the humanity, so imagine using zero point energy that can be easily turned from
serving humanity to destroying all life.
Hopefully we will be able to handle zero-point technology when and if it becomes available. The sociopathic behavior is in all people I think including myself as a subconscious deep program. It's not really a disease but rather a very old program.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:27 AM   #13
hagbard_celine

Imagine for a moment that Free Energy is accessible and declassified: We have all the energy we need, completely free of charge and non-polluting. You could build a car that could drive around the world without stopping. You could heat your home free from a small box in your cupboard. No need for power station and pylons and power cuts Each house could have its own indepentant unit. Our dependance on fossil fuels effectively gives the Elite a way of licencing us for every move we make, every step of our lives (as well as creaming thousands of pounds a year out of each of our pockets!). it means they can control and direct us. Take that away and we're set free. No wonder they're supressing it!

Let nobody believe the hype about "We have to use fossil fuels because there's no alternative. Wind and wave power are impractical and nuclear power is too dangerous. If only we could discover Free energy! Boo hoo! When we do it will be shouted from the rooftops and everyone will have access to it!"

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #14
kblood

I am hoping to find a way to build some of these devices somehow. Im just no engineer, so I guess I will need a few more friends and contacts to make it happen.

I am trying to make a compilation of links about Tesla and hopefully zero point energy device designs. After that I guess it is just a matter of finding the right people who have the know how, experience and ressources to make such devices. Seems like most of the scientists in this video live in America. Most of them seem willing to share their discoveries though.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:36 PM   #15
kblood

Okay... been doing some research since I woke up

Zero point energy devices:
Water fuel - plans of how to make and use hydgrogen engines

The Xogen project seems very promishing but also very shut down. Every website it should have is either for sale or shut down. Some believe this is because they are fake. I believe it is because they are a big threat to the fossil fuel industry

Seems we better try to download the webpages that explains these things, since they might be in danger of being shut down. I hope that isnt what is happening though. Sounds like many goverments really are against these kind of projects though. Sad indeed.

More in depth explanation of Xogen and similar inventions: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Video:W..._Fuel_(via_ZPE) (Also a 3 min video clip with more on how Xogen works)

http://www.zpenergy.com/ - A good source of zero point energy news

http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/ - Hydrogen cars.. apparantly already in production

Last edited by kblood; 11-09-2007 at 02:19 PM. Reason: adding links
Old 11-09-2007, 06:03 PM   #16
king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Hopefully we will be able to handle zero-point technology when and if it becomes available. The sociopathic behavior is in all people I think including myself as a subconscious deep program. It's not really a disease but rather a very old program.
yes, I came to the same conclusion and that is what is really scary -- a seed of sociopathic behavior is in all of us. What we usually see is more pronounced manifestation of it in others (say "the elite"), because it is easier to see that in them than inside of "I" where root of the problem is.

That is why we cannot blame the elite exclusively, as all of us are allowing for this matrix to exist by supporting it.
They may be "big Hitlers" because of the position in pyramid, but there are many "little Hitlers" that would do the same (or worse) if they were in same position of power.

And as far as sociopathic behavior being a program -- I will go with that.
ultimately the behavior is a program and because of the fact that behavioral science exists -- it corroborates the premise
that behavior is a program.

you made great points BTW.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:14 PM   #17
kblood

I am hoping that the next era or whatever it is, 2012... that it will prove that we all reach a level of spirituality and responsibility for our actions, that allow zero point energy to be put to use, at least on a grander scale, if not everywhere. With the Internet being as it is, it seems to me that it is only a matter of time before we have people everywhere making their own zero point energy harvesting devices.

Seems to me that most countries already have a few people making such devices, and probably a few companies experimenting with them as possible energy sources.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #18
king

the book "suppressed inventions" has changed my view on real science and real inventions beyond belief.
It made clear that humans have enormous power, power to change the world, only if some people would grow a backbone and help those who want to benefit humanity.
It also exposes the PTBs and their worst fears -- fear of sharing information, fear of benefiting humanity.

Power mongers can only operate if they have an upper hand over populace. In reality that shows how pathetic they really are, they always use oppression, they play on big egos of professors, doctors and other "scientific people" so that they can keep a tight lid on true human potential. They use blackmails and rewards to drive the "scientific community" in desired direction, therefore stifling true human potential and choking humanity.

I feel that time of change is ahead, not too far ahead.
the time is near when PTBs will no longer be able to keep
inventions suppressed.

it is incredible how many inventions are/were suppressed and how many inventors are/were swindled/conned/threatened and even killed. But, time of change is near and that is good news.

anyways, this book will change your view of the world that we live in.
you will never believe the official B.S. story of what is possible what not. You will know that "anything is possible" ... just like that dude in Matrix movie had said.

here is what book covers:

Section I The Suppression of Alternative Medical
Therapies
1. Does Medicine Have a Bad Attitude? 7
2. The Great Fluoridation Hoax, 19
3. Deadly Mercury: How It Became Your Dentist's Darling, 31
4. The Alzheimer's Cover-Up, 41
5. Vaccinations: Adverse Reactions Cover-Up? 52
6. AIDS and Ebola: Where Did They Really Come From? 55
7. Polio Vaccines and the Origin of AIDS, 73
8. Oxygen Therapies, The Virus Destroyers, 86
9. Oxygen Therapy: The Empire Strikes Back, 91
10. The FDA, 104
11. Harry Hoxsey, 114
12. The AMA's Successful Attempt to Suppress My Cure for Cancer, 117
13. Royal Raymond Rife and the Cancer Cure That Worked! 126
14. The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens, 144
15. Dr. Max Gerson's Nutritional Therapy for Cancer
and Other Diseases, 169
16. Science as Credo, 179
17. Sigmund Freud and the Cover-Up of "The Aetiology
of Hysteria," 186
18. The Burial of Living Technology, 191
19. Egyptian History and Cosmic Catastrophe, 207
20. Archaeological Cover-Ups? 215
21. Introduction to Bread From Stones, 227
22. Scientist With an Attitude: Wilhelm Reich, 233
23. The AMA's Charge on the Light Brigade, 247
24. The Neurophone, 263
Section III The Suppression of UFO Technologies
and Extraterrestrial Contact
25. Breakthrough as Boffins Beat Gravity, 275
26. Antigravity on the Rocks: The T. T. Brown Story, 277
27. Did NASA Sabotage Its Own Space Capsule? 286
28. Extraterrestrial Exposure Law Already Passed by Congress, 309
29. The Stonewalling of High Strangeness, 311
30. UFOs and the U.S. Air Force, 334
31. UFOs and the CIA: Anatomy of a Cover-Up, 347
32. NASA, 353
33. UFO Phenomena and the Self-Censorship of Science, 374
34. Mars—The Telescopic Evidence, 382
35. Never a Straight Answer: A Book Review of
NASA Mooned America! 397
Section IV The Suppression of Fuel Savers and
Alternate Energy Resources
36. Nikola Tesla: A Brief Introduction,
Tesla's Controversial Life and Death, 412
38. Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires, 428
39. From the Archives of Lester J. Hendershot, 438
40. Gunfire in the Laboratory: T. Henry Moray
and the Free Energy Machine, 446
41. Sunbeams From Cucumbers, 459
42. Archie Blue, 472
43. The Story of Francisco Pacheo, 476
44. Amazing Locomotion and Energy Super Technology
and Carburetors, 480
45. The Charles Pogue Story, 508
46. News Clips on Suppressed Fuel Savers, 515
Conclusion, 521
Permissions, 523
Appendices
A. A Selection of Alternative Energy Patents, 526
B. A Selection of Antigravity Patents, 531
C. Recommended Reading, 538

and this book comes in ebook format as well
Old 11-09-2007, 06:35 PM   #19
sunyatta60
Banned

ultimately the behavior is a program and because of the fact that behavioral science exists -- it corroborates the premise

It is a Programme because Free Will does not exist and all those Scientists working in the area studying Consciousness will tell you the same thing.

Consciousness is an illusion constructed by the memes.
DR Susan Blackmore
sunyatta60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:58 PM   #20
king

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunyatta60 View Post

It is a Programme because Free Will does not exist and all those Scientists working in the area studying Consciousness will tell you the same thing.

Consciousness is an illusion constructed by the memes.
DR Susan Blackmore
huh?!

you made me think... maybe what we consider "free will" is just choosing of another program of many?

need to sleep on this one...