Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 09-11-2007, 12:07 PM   #1
bicycle

Default Scientists

SCIENTISTS do not have the faintest idea about anything anymore and are not even 100% sure of that, they admitted last night.

According to scientists their latest research proves conclusively that people should not listen to a word they say, including when they tell them not to listen to a word they say.

The scientists are now urging everyone to follow their advice as usual, but only if the advice is to ignore them, and if it isn’t they say people should pay no attention to them at all.

Dr Wayne Hayes, director of science at the Institute of Science, said: “You see this? Is it my arse or my elbow? I haven’t a bloody clue.”

Dr Hayes said research published by the Institute in the journal Nature this week showed “beyond any doubt” that sunbathing made your skin look old and young at the same time.

“It might just be a trick of the light,” he said. “Or it could just be that whole arse-elbow dynamic. I’ve really no idea.”

Nikki Hollis, 26, said she had contacted the Institute this week to ask them whether it was safe to drink a glass of wine a day during pregnancy.

She said: “On Monday they said it was fine, but the next day they said even one drop would make my baby come out looking like Paul Daniels. I’ve been crying ever since.”

Dr Hayes said: “Arse? Elbow? Thoughts anyone?”
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:10 PM   #2
cruise4

Sounds like a visit to the doctor may be in order.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 07:08 AM   #3
drael

lol. Nice
drael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 02:21 PM   #4
lydia78
Banned

Lmao
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 02:26 PM   #5
soglad

Hmmm, maybe some hybrid ass-elbow needs to be made to accomadate this theory!
soglad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #6
tejas

Funny

But science is the best we have in order to test the nature of this universe, to see what is true and what is false.

Its only a matter of time before science catches up with whats going on here

"Wisdom is knowing how little we know," - Socrates

He who knows both knowledge and action,
with action overcomes death and with
knowledge reaches immortality
tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 08:43 PM   #7
h1s_l0rdsh1p

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
SCIENTISTS do not have the faintest idea about anything anymore and are not even 100% sure of that, they admitted last night.

According to scientists their latest research proves conclusively that people should not listen to a word they say, including when they tell them not to listen to a word they say.

The scientists are now urging everyone to follow their advice as usual, but only if the advice is to ignore them, and if it isn’t they say people should pay no attention to them at all.

Dr Wayne Hayes, director of science at the Institute of Science, said: “You see this? Is it my arse or my elbow? I haven’t a bloody clue.”

Dr Hayes said research published by the Institute in the journal Nature this week showed “beyond any doubt” that sunbathing made your skin look old and young at the same time.

“It might just be a trick of the light,” he said. “Or it could just be that whole arse-elbow dynamic. I’ve really no idea.”

Nikki Hollis, 26, said she had contacted the Institute this week to ask them whether it was safe to drink a glass of wine a day during pregnancy.

She said: “On Monday they said it was fine, but the next day they said even one drop would make my baby come out looking like Paul Daniels. I’ve been crying ever since.”

Dr Hayes said: “Arse? Elbow? Thoughts anyone?”
Ramblings of yet another failed journalist?

Maybe.. Just maybe...
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2007, 06:01 AM   #8
de_shit
Banned

Bicycle loves posting humor threads outside the humor forum. Be a rebel.
de_shit is offline   Reply With Quote