Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 30-10-2007, 05:20 PM   #21
hagbard_celine

Just imagine what the world will be like when free energy and all the other secet stuff is available! It's too good to imagine!

I've got more to say, but I've got to go now. Sorry. Se you later.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 06:31 PM   #22
geronimo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Just imagine what the world will be like when free energy and all the other secet stuff is available! It's too good to imagine!

I've got more to say, but I've got to go now. Sorry. Se you later.
That's right, I've focused on the misuse of technology in the wrong hands for purposes of control and manipulation, but we should really start to look at all the amazing things that could happen when the control grid starts to fall apart. I'm very optimistic that this is inevitable, in the same way that a rotten apple decomposes, fertilises the soil and gives birth to new life... the signs are everywhere, just takes eyes to see... massive changes are on the way for sure. The transition promises to be traumatic, however, as the old 'order' which they like to call the 'New World Order' disintegrates... ultimately, this whole thing is based on consciousness, or lack of it. And I'm very interested in the direction David Icke's research takes after this latest book.

geronimo
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote