Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 09-07-2013, 03:45 AM   #1
thinker2

Default Zeitgeist Solution

Zeitgeist Solution

Preface:
What is the point of freeing your body from the Matrix (Zeitgeist) if your mind is still plugged in? Freeman status only frees your body. Free your mind and your body will follow. The mind controls the body not the reverse.

"I'm trying to free your mind... Neo" - The Matrix

Quote:
NDT wrote:
Quote:
Thinker2 wrote:
You are pursuing the lazy mans way. Life is Experiential; you have to do the work yourself.
I was doing the work: I was asking relevant questions and suggesting answers.

Being able to identify deception is a valuable skill. The recognition of an incongruent position is one such skill, another is recognizing misdirection and obfuscation.

Denial of the source is a recurring theme in politics. Politicians (in NZ) define common law as being case law (precedent), and make no mention of the source of common law.
I'm not trying to misdirect, I'm telling you to recognize the source of the deception, you first need to recognize yourself. How can you recognize someone else in the mirror when you can’t see yourself in the mirror? (It’s a metaphor don’t take it liturgy.)

If you already have the answer why are you still asking questions? If you already found the source, why are you asking me how to find it?

One way to find the truth is to find and eliminate the false. What remains is the truth.

The reason so many people are searching and not finding is because of the deception. The deception is not an accident, it is deliberate, it makes people pay money every week to the deceivers. They are addicted to the money (energy). The Rabbi called them Hypocrites, nothing has changed, it has only gotten bigger and more sophisticated.

Quote:
NDT wrote:
Because I don't have all the answers, and I hope that the dialogue may be of benefit to the forum.
Ok, so here is my best answer...

"Life is dissatisfaction." - Buddha

You will never have all of the answers, or even the answers you want, you will always be dissatisfied...

I am doing what Eckhart Tolle, Tony DeMello, Alan Watts, The Rabbi, and Buddha have all done before me, teaching. If you don't like the lesson find another teacher. Don’t try and make any teacher overcome your dissatisfaction, they can not and will not. Your dissatisfaction is your problem, don’t try and make it your teacher’s problem.

Life is experiential, you can't get the lesson by reading it; you get the lesson by applying the lesson in your life. Know Thyself; have you watched your anger, fear, guilt (emotions) for a thousand hours? Have you observed what your emotions give you permission to do? Spirituality means "Waking Up"; have you observed your addictions? Have you accepted responsibility for all your thoughts and feelings (including dissatisfaction)?

By knowing yourself you will be able to distinguish what is and what is not "the source" as you call it. You will see that we are all one. Once you see it you will begin to emulate it. You will apply yourself to be constructive, peaceful, loving everyone, teaching anyone. The wicked forces we call “evil” will want to destroy you, because you offer light, and they crave darkness. They do not crave the darkness because they are evil, they are evil because they fear reality (Truth), and if they will not allow themselves to have it, they must deprive everyone. It is a sick way of thinking, but they are ill. (Like Saddam torching all the oil wells in Kuwait; “If I can't have it, no one can.”)

Listen to Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts, and Tony DeMello they are all speaking of the same thing from different perspectives and without the jargon of 2,000 years ago. They have all seen it, and then they have taught it to anyone.

"When the student is ready the teacher will appear." - Buddha

Buddha = Awake-one (it's a title, like Doctor)
Have your teachers earned the honorary title of Buddha or Rabbi from their students?
Or are your teachers the Hypocrites the Rabbi spoke of?
The Hypocrites buy their titles from Universities and Secret Societies.

“I got a great education; it took me years to get rid of it.” – Tony DeMello

In case you missed it; the Bible story of the Samaritan Woman at the Well (John 4:5) is a story of dissatisfaction. She is so dissatisfied she has had five husbands. She is addicted to something? (sex, love, relationship, companionship, money) Only in the Bible the "Living Waters" were dedacted (deleted). The woman never receives the "Living Waters", instead she runs to the village. The reader is also deprived of the Living Waters. The Magicians (Hypocrites) made the Living Waters disappear from the Bible. What exactly the Living Waters are is a mystery, if we had them we might be living in an entirely different paradigm.

The cure for Dissatisfaction is an Attitude of Gratitude. Being grateful for what we have rather than dissatisfied over what we don't have, seeing the glass as half full rather than half empty, It is not a change in reality, it is a change in the mind, and after all the mind is where all the problems in the world originate.

The world is all right, it’s our heads that needs to be fixed. This is why my Signature reads as it does. As long as we attempt to FIX reality (the world) we will never get anywhere.

“Know Thyself” – Oracle at Delphi

It is so vitally important, but no one wants to do it.

Video Links

If you profit from it, fine, if you don’t, too bad.

Link to Thinker2 threads

peace
3. Energize Peace: Apply your energy to loving and peaceful pursuits

Everything is FIXED by virtue of Waking-Up!

Last edited by thinker2; 09-07-2013 at 04:08 AM.
thinker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
lionofjudah
Inactive

"Free your mind" can be perverted. It could be about "freeing one's mind from its ethical conscience".

The truth is, liberate your spirit from earthly dominion.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
thinker2

My context was The Matrix being a prison for your mind, but I see and welcome your observation.

My intention is to turn humanity away from a Sociopathic Utopia like Marxism, The Venus Project, New Atlantis, New World Order, Sodom, and Gomorra. I see them all as more Deception. We all need to free our minds from the Deception (A prison for your mind). The result is intended to be; "the way, truth, and life" of one who walks in harmony with Reality ("What is", some call this God). You may need to read this to comprehend my experience of God: http://public.worldfreemansociety.or...lem-called-god

Please read my many other posts: http://public.worldfreemansociety.or...inker2-threads

peace
3. Energize Peace: Apply your energy to loving and peaceful pursuits

Everything is FIXED by virtue of Waking-Up!

Last edited by thinker2; 13-07-2013 at 06:07 PM.
thinker2 is offline   Reply With Quote