Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 08-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
dign4it

Default Think About These Two Words: "Boy Scouts"

I am not going to deny the fact that many great young men came up through the ranks of the Boy Scouts. In fact, The Scouts made better men out of many of them, for the most part (most part of the population of the boys in this "club")

What I am about to divulge is nothing new for many of you, and the following information CANNOT be applied to ALL dens across the nation.

But I want you to think about these two words....BOY...SCOUTS..

It is a fact that a pedophile group of men started The Boy Scouts, much like a pedophile priest began Boy's Town, in Omaha, Nebraska. Again, think of these two words "Boy Scouts", and you will eventually realize that this very term means; "Scouting for Boys,".... as in pedophilia....as in perverted acts.....as in destroying a young mans belief's of what the world is SUPPOSED to be about: which is becoming a man and accepting the role(s) as the man in a family, a family that is complete with a woman, and, hopefully (or not) with children.

To be sure, The Boy Scouts were created for pedophile bastards who love little boys. But there are also pedophile's who, being just as frickin' perverted, prefer young girl's over little boys. Enter: The Girl Scouts.

Now you know the rest of the story.

Last edited by dign4it; 08-07-2013 at 10:08 PM.
dign4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
martg
Inactive

The founder of the scouts Robert Baden-Powell wrote a book called "Scouting for Boys"
couldn't make it up!

interesting little snippet from his wiki article
Quote:
Three of Baden-Powell's many biographers choose to comment on his sexuality; the first two (in 1979 and 1986) focused on his relationship with his close friend Kenneth McLaren.[48]:217–218[49]:48 Tim Jeal's later biography discusses the relationship and finds that there is no evidence that this friendship was physical.[7]:82 Jeal then examines Baden-Powell's views on women, his appreciation of the male form, his military relationships, and his marriage, concluding that Baden-Powell might have been a repressed homosexual.[7]:103 Jeal's conclusion is shared by two biographers and disputed by others, but is not yet examined in any detail by other scholars.[50]:6
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #3
grandmasterp
Banned

I'm sure it's a good organization in many ways and many of our lads chums when they were at school went to Cubs from Peimary School and Scouts when they were in secondary school.
Two things put me off letting them join.
One was that the Cubs and Scouts had 'Church Parades' every month or so and the kids had to attend a CofE church service.
The second, and I know this is controversial but it's still a felt response even to this day and no way am I accusing any individuals of any impropriety cos I simply do not know but..
I have an abiding and deep unease around the concept of any male adult who voluntarily chooses to spend any part of his unpaid leisure time surrounded by other people's kids away from their parents.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
kkoday

Hello dign4it,

I have been reading your posts on different forums, particularly the treasure hunters cites and have found them to be extremely helpful. My partner and I are in the final steps of a treasure hunt and have a question about measurements from the owl of minerva. I found your phone number on another cite but it appears to no longer work. Please contact me
kkoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #5
lionofjudah
Inactive

And notice the longevity of the organization. Highly powerful and successful despite its scandals.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:16 AM   #6
retype
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dign4it View Post
I am not going to deny the fact that many great young men came up through the ranks of the Boy Scouts. In fact, The Scouts made better men out of many of them, for the most part (most part of the population of the boys in this "club")

What I am about to divulge is nothing new for many of you, and the following information CANNOT be applied to ALL dens across the nation.

But I want you to think about these two words....BOY...SCOUTS..

It is a fact that a pedophile group of men started The Boy Scouts, much like a pedophile priest began Boy's Town, in Omaha, Nebraska. Again, think of these two words "Boy Scouts", and you will eventually realize that this very term means; "Scouting for Boys,".... as in pedophilia....as in perverted acts.....as in destroying a young mans belief's of what the world is SUPPOSED to be about: which is becoming a man and accepting the role(s) as the man in a family, a family that is complete with a woman, and, hopefully (or not) with children.

To be sure, The Boy Scouts were created for pedophile bastards who love little boys. But there are also pedophile's who, being just as frickin' perverted, prefer young girl's over little boys. Enter: The Girl Scouts.

Now you know the rest of the story.
I was never in the boy scouts, I couldn't understand how anyone could wear that uniform especially the socks with those tags in My friend joined and went twice and left, he said the scout leader kept mentioning he went to catholic school (most were church of england), he was and still is a tough and canny bastard and could sense danger
retype is offline   Reply With Quote