Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 26-10-2009, 11:47 PM   #21
sherrylouz
Inactive

Default detox

Thanks for this tips. It can help me to detox my body. I'm planning to detox but I don't know what to do where to start. I'm thankful that you post this.

sherrylouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2009, 11:18 PM   #22
a2112

Quote:
1. Fruits, fruits, fruits
They're full of almost all the good things above: vitamin C, fiber, nutritious fluids, and all kinds of antioxidants. Besides, nothing tastes better than a ripe mango, fresh berries, or a perfect pear. Most powerful Fruit called Durian with Mangosteen, Acai Berry and Blueberry
So will any fruit work. Ive never even heard of durian,mangosteen and acai berry. But i have been eating fruit a lot mainly apples,Apple seeds,Oranges sometimes pears and lemons. will that work for detoxing.

Quote:
2. Green leafy vegetables
Eat them raw, throw them into a broth, add them to juices. Their chlorophyll helps carry out environmental toxins (heavy metals, pesticides) and protects the liver.
Letuce broccolie green beans things like that would work.

Quote:
4. Garlic
Add it to everything -- salads, sauces, spreads. In addition to the bulb's cardio benefits, it activates liver enzymes that help filter out junk.
Is that anything with garlic like garlic salt,garlic bread and garlic powder.

Quote:
5. Green tea
This antioxidant-rich brew is one of the healthiest ways to get more fluids into your system. Bonus: It contains catechins, which speed up liver activity
I drink lipton green tea with citrus flavor. Its a taste of tea i can stand. You can find it at tops and other stores like that.,I assume it can be trusted for health. it says it has antioxidants and other stuff

Quote:
10. Lemons
You need to keep the fluids flowing to wash out the body and fresh lemonade is ideal. Its vitamin C, considered the detox vitamin, helps convert toxins into a water-soluble form that's easily flushed away.
These i eat. sour but i can handle it

I know alot of things about this stuff but i just want to know its all safe

Last edited by a2112; 29-10-2009 at 11:19 PM.
a2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #23
beldazar

Here is one from Rubynuts, thanks Rubynuts

A good way to clean the body from all kinds of toxins and heavy metals is clay.. it's also a great source for minerals. 100% natural, ventilated, sun dried, active green clay.. one teaspoon mixed with water, drink that every morning for at least one month.. I noticed a big difference! In Italy, Sicilian clay from Argital is a good one..
And in case there is any virus, fungus or nasty bacteria in the body.. Colloidal Silver is the best in my experience to get rid of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #24
beldazar

Well the damage is done now, but if you care about your health, then you need a detox to get rid of the poison your body has had injected into it.

1 - Raw Garlic
2- Oregano Oil
3-Grapefruit Seed Extract
4-Graviola
5-Horse Chestnut Herb (flushes and cleans out the blood stream
6- Raw onions 3 times a day (same blood cleaning effect)
7- Go on a raw fruit/veggie fast to elmininate mucous from the body and speed detox of vaccine poisons. Get the body's ph balance to a more alkaline state with Raw fruits and veggies. Dont eat anything cooked, no meat or dairy at this time. Disease and viruses cant survive in an alkaline environment. Cooked foods, meat and dairy , as well as emotional stress and anger cause the body to quickly become acidic.

Drinking clean water at those times of stress will counter the acidic effect.

8- Raw honey has anti-viral properties.

9- Taking metal detox items such as Algin and Activated Charcoal willl sponge up much of the mercury from the Vaccine Thimerosol preservative. Raw Apples and raw nuts also help in metal detox -as well as Cilantro and Chlorella . The latter two must be taken with Algin for best success of mercury removal.

10. Large quantities of natural source Vitamin C with the Bioflavonoids included . Some natural supplements that also have high amounts of anti-oxidants are Pycnogenol, Grapeseed Extract, or citrus.

Thanks Dr Hemp

Old 15-04-2010, 02:38 AM   #25
marisabia

well that's it no more skimping on the cilantro in my beans anymore to americanize them, they just have to eat it puerto rican style.

as a mother, thanks for this post, i've had a time trying not to vaccinate my baby down here, there are some real nazi nurses in the health care system nowadays.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #26
sheepy

Thumbs up

First of all - great thread!

Secondly, I have just listened to part four of Sherri Tenpenny's youtube video series on vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices 1/18 where she discusses what one can do to protect ourselves in the event of forced vaccinations.

Here's a quick summary:

What you can do if you are forced to vaccinate:

Vitamin C – pre-treat 5 days before, on the day of, and 5 days after vaccination; adult dose every half an hour to bowel tolerance; children dose 10mg/pound 1-2 times per day.

Vitamin A - pre-treat 3 days before, on the day of, and 1 day after vaccination; adult dose 100,000 IU per day; children dose 25 – 50,000 IU per day.

Periodically boost up these vitamins to improve the body's immune system.

Immediately after vaccination:
Wipe off any residue with alcohol
Apply mineral oil poultice for 30 minutes
Take 4-8 ounces of colloidal silver daily for a few weeks – a strong anti-viral

This information is gold dust! I highly recommend everyone to watch the whole series.
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:18 PM   #27
beldazar

This looks nice and easy for detoxing from heavy metals

http://www.naturalnews.com/029148_pe...vy_metals.html

Quote:
NaturalNews) Fruit pectin is effective for removing contaminants from the body such as heavy metals and unwanted drug residue. When these substances deposit in the body's cells, they contribute to a variety of serious diseases. Detoxifying the body from heavy metals and contaminants optimizes health and allows the body to repair itself. Using fruit pectin for home detox programs can be successful as long as people follow some common sense precautions regarding dosage.

When preparing to use pectin there are a few guidelines and tips to make it easier.

Recognizing Candidates for Heavy Metals and Drug Detoxification

Heavy metals exist throughout the environment contributing to serious health problems. Mercury is used in dental fillings and vaccines and contaminates waterways. Cadmium, found in cigarette smoke and exhaust fumes, permeates the air. Lead was used in paints, food, water pipes, pesticides, cosmetics and children's toys.

Some prescription medications are deposited in the body's tissues, and once in the system they are difficult to eliminate. Medications such as chemotherapy are known to be problematic creating an environment that not only destroys cancer cells, but also weakens the overall immune system.

Anyone over-exposed to these substances will benefit from using pectin to remove heavy metals and unwanted drug residues from the body.

What is Fruit Pectin and Where is it Found?

Pectin is a substance found naturally in many fruits whose properties make it excellent for use for making jellies. Pectin also has the ability to pull heavy metals and other contaminants from the blood stream through a process called chelation. These contaminants are excreted through normal urination.

Pectin is found in the rinds of many fruits and vegetables. Excellent sources of pectin are bananas, apples, cabbage, okra, beets, grapes, carrots and all citrus fruit in the white part called the pith.

Gently Detox from Contaminants and Heavy Metals

Eat several servings of high-pectin fruit daily for a natural, gentle detox. One of the best sources of pectin is green apples. Organic apple juice and unsweetened applesauce are also good sources of natural fruit pectin.

Using Pectin to Chelate Heavy Metals and for Deep Drug Detox
For a deeper and more controlled detox, find pectin at the grocery store in the canning section. Pectin made especially for chelating heavy metals and drugs is available at health food stores in powdered form. Check labels to make sure the pectin is free of MSG.

To use pectin, mix 2-4 teaspoons of dry pectin to an 8 oz. glass of grape juice once a day. Start with a lower dose of pectin until the body gets used to it and increase the amount slowly.

Continue taking pectin for a period from 2 weeks to 6 months to complete a drug detox or when chelating heavy metals. Indicators for completing the detox period are a reduction in symptoms. Although there is no such thing as a symptom-free detoxification during chelation therapy, if pectin is taken in small quantities over a period of time, overall health will return as energy increases and disease symptoms disappear.

Supervision for Heavy Metals Chelation and Drug Detox

People addicted to narcotics of any form should use pectin only under supervision during drug detox.

Pectin can cause problems in people who are sensitive. Some people may experience a flare up of their symptoms during the detox period including dizziness, nausea, joint or muscle pain, weakness and fatigue. Reducing the amount of the dose is usually enough to lessen symptoms making the detox experience more comfortable. Seek medical supervision to help with dosing.

Old 26-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #28
beldazar

Default detoxing your body

Yet another good article from Vigilant Citizen

Not just from vaccines

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=4210

Quote:
Dumbing-Down Society Part 3: How to Reverse its Effects
Jul 24th, 2010 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports
The first two parts of this series describes the negative effects that some commonly consumed chemicals have on the body and brain. This third and final part looks at some natural ways to keep the brain healthy and provides tips to rid the body of dangerous substances. In other words, how to fight back against the dumbing down of society!

Parts I and II of this series of articles identified some toxic substances found in common foods and medicines and described some of their effects on the human brain. The main culprits discussed were aspartame, mercury, fluoride and high fructose corn syrup (HFCS). Whether these substances disturb the nervous system, decrease cognitive function, impair judgment, or affect the memory, the net result is the general dumbing down of society.

All is not doom and gloom, however. Nature, with its wonderful tendency to restore equilibrium, provides us humans the cure to almost any affliction we might develop. Ancient healers even believed that nature helped humans discover the cure to their illnesses in subtle and mysterious ways:

“The plant might also be considered worthy of veneration because from its crushed leaves, petals, stalks, or roots could be extracted healing unctions, essences, or drugs affecting the nature and intelligence of human beings – such as the poppy and the ancient herbs of prophecy. The plant might also be regarded as efficacious in the cure of many diseases because its fruit, leaves, petals, or roots bore a resemblance in shape or color to parts or organs of the human body. For example, the distilled juices of certain species of ferns, also the hairy moss growing upon oaks, and the thistledown were said to have the power of growing hair; the dentaria, which resembles a tooth in shape, was said to cure the toothache; and the palma Christi plant, because of its shape, cured all afflictions of the hands.”
- Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages

So, after dwelling in the awful world of poisonous chemicals and corrupted officials, the only fitting way to conclude this series of articles is to explore the all-natural ways to restore health.

Stop the Toxicification
Warning: This article provides tips to naturally detoxify the body. If you are in need of a serious detox program, please consult a professional.

The first step in ridding your body from poisons is, quite logically, to stop ingesting poisons. It sounds simple enough, but this step is probably the most difficult, as many toxins are found in everyday foods and even tap water. An increased vigilance is necessary in everyday life and, sometimes, some annoying actions must be taken to keep the toxins out of your body. Nevertheless, once you actually feel your body and mind healing, you’ll be proud of your efforts.

Before we look at the ways to avoid specific toxins, here are some general guidelines any health-conscious person should apply at all times: Avoid processed foods and artificial drinks. Instead, look for organic and locally grown produce or, even better, grow your own fruits, vegetables and herbs. By doing so, you automatically avoid many harmful substances, including MSG, HFCS, pesticides, sodium fluoride and mercury. You also save money, which is always nice. When buying groceries, always read the labels and, as they say, if you can’t read it, don’t eat it.

Here are specific ways to avoid particular toxins:

Avoiding Fluoride
There are two types of fluoride: calcium fluoride and sodium fluoride. Calcium fluoride is naturally found in water sources, while sodium fluoride is a synthetic waste product of the nuclear, aluminum, and phosphate fertilizer industries. Guess which type is found in our water? Right, the nasty one. Regular water filters such as Brita do a good job in reducing the taste of metals and chemicals in the water but they do not filter out the fluoride. Purifying the water through reverse osmosis is the most effective way to remove sodium fluoride from water.

Standard reverse osmosis system Some processed foods also contain high concentrations of sodium fluoride, including instant tea, grape juice products, and soy milk for babies, so once again, avoid processed foods. Also, switch to a fluoride-free toothpaste (or at least try not to swallow the $0.93 Colgate you bought at Walmart).

Consuming foods rich in calcium and magnesium help prevent fluoride intoxication, as they prevent the poison from attaching to the body.

“Magnesium is a very important mineral that many are lacking. Besides being so important in the metabolism and synthesis of nutrients within your cells, it also inhibits the absorption of fluoride into your cells! Along with magnesium, calcium seems to help attract the fluorides away from your bones and teeth, allowing your body to eliminate those toxins. So during any detox efforts with fluoride, it is essential that you include a healthy supplemental dose of absorbable calcium/magnesium as part of the protocol.”
- Paul Fassa, How to Detox Fluoride from Your Body

Avoiding Mercury
First, if you or your children are being vaccinated, always request a Thimerosal-free shot. Second, avoid fish and seafood with high mercury levels; fish with the highest levels of mercury are marlin, orange roughy, shark, swordfish, tilefish and tuna (ahi, albacore and Yellowfin). Some seafood has low mercury levels, making them safer to consume, including anchovies, catfish, clam, crab, shrimp, flounder, salmon, sardine, tilapia and trout. As rule of thumb, bigger fish contain more mercury since they eat smaller fish and absorb all their mercury, and live longer, allowing mercury to build up.

As seen in Part II of this series, some foods containing HFCS are also contaminated with mercury. Here’s the chart produced by the EPA:

Avoiding Aspartame
Always read labels and avoid “sugar-free” products. Aspartame is found in soft drinks, over-the-counter drugs & prescription drugs (very common, listed under “inactive ingredients”), vitamin & herb supplements, yogurt, candy, breath mints, cereals, sugar-free chewing gum, cocoa mixes, coffee beverages, instant breakfasts, gelatin desserts, frozen desserts, juice beverages, laxatives, milk drinks, shake mixes, tabletop sweeteners, tea beverages, instant teas and coffees, topping mixes and wine coolers.

Avoiding HFCS
Read the labels and if you find high fructose corn syrup at the top the list of ingredients, tell the product “oh no you didn’t!”, snap your fingers with attitude and put it back on the shelf. Ignore the confused looks of other shoppers.

We will now look at some all-natural ways to detox the body from harmful substances.

Cilantro

The standard procedure for removing heavy metals from the body is called “chelation.” It is accomplished by administering a chelating agent – usually dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA) – that binds to the heavy metals in the body and cause them to be naturally flushed out. This type of treatment is quite strenuous, has many side-effects and should be undertaken only with medical supervision.

If, however, you believe that ridding the body of a harsh substance with another harsh substance might be self-defeating, I tend to agree with you. Fortunately there are herbs and spices that naturally act as chelating agents: Cilantro does a great job at it.

The most widely used and loved herbs and spices worldwide are derived from the same plant, Coriandrum sativum. The leaves of this plant are frequently referred to as cilantro, while the seeds are most commonly called coriander. Other than making any dish spectacular, the herb has the unique power of neutralizing mercury.

“This kitchen herb is capable of mobilizing mercury, cadmium, lead and aluminum in both bones and the central nervous system. It is probably the only effective agent in mobilizing mercury stored in the intracellular space (attached to mitochondria, tubulin, liposomes etc) and in the nucleus of the cell (reversing DNA damage of mercury).”
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, Chelation: How to remove Mercury, Lead, & other Metals

Studies have however suggested that cilantro only moves the problem to other parts of the body and thus must be used with another agent to complete the detoxification process.

Chlorella: Cilantro’s Side-Kick

In addition to repairing and activating the body’s detoxification functions, chlorella is known to bind to all known toxic metals and environmental toxins and facilitate their evacuation. This makes chlorella cilantro’s perfect sidekick.

“Because cilantro mobilizes more toxins then it can carry out of the body, it may flood the connective tissue (where the nerves reside) with metals, that were previously stored in safer hiding places.

This process is called re-toxification. It can easily be avoided by simultaneously giving an intestinal toxin-absorbing agent. Our definite choice is the algal organism chlorella. A recent animal study demonstrated rapid removal of aluminum from the skeleton superior to any known other detox agent.

Cilantro causes the gallbladder to dump bile — containing the excreted neurotoxins — into the small intestine. The bile-release occurs naturally as we are eating and is much enhanced by cilantro. If no chlorella is taken, most neurotoxins are reabsorbed on the way down the small intestine by the abundant nerve endings of the enteric nervous system”
- Ibid

Garlic

We may not be sure if garlic actually repels vampires, but we can be certain it repels toxins from the body.

“Garlic contains numerous sulphur components, including the most valuable sulph-hydryl groups, which oxidize mercury, cadmium and lead and make these metals water-soluble. (…) Garlic also contains the most important mineral, which protects from mercury toxicity, bioactive selenium.”
- Ibid

So, garlic zaps mercury and lead and helps the body evacuate the metals from the body. Perhaps bad breath is the way to good health.

Turmeric (Curcuma)

This plant from the ginger family is widely used in Southeast Asia as a spice and its cleaning powers have been renowned for centuries. Turmeric is enshrined in Ayurvedic medicine as the king of spices. The bitter spice helps cleanse the liver, purify the blood, and promotes good digestion and elimination. It possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, but none of the unpleasant side effects of anti-inflammatory drugs. It has been used for skin cleansing, color enhancement and food preservation.

Turmeric steps up the production of three enzymes–aryl-hydrocarbon-hydroxylase, glutathione-S-transferase, and UDP-glucuronyl-transferase. These are chemical “knives” that break down potentially harmful substances in the liver. Turmeric offers similar protection for people who are taking medications such as methotrexate and other forms of chemotherapy, which are metabolized by, or shuttled through, the liver.
- James A. Dukes, Ph D., Dr. Duke’s Essential Herbs

Scientific studies have recently discovered that mixing black pepper with tumeric exponentially increases its healing properties on the body. No wonder traditional South Asian recipes often combine the two spices. So don’t hold back … grind some black pepper into that tumeric!

Omega-3

It is not a secret that consuming the fatty acids found in fish brings many healthy benefits. The acids do wonders for our brains. In fact, Omega-3 is literally our brain’s fuel, helping to maintain its core functions. Our most important organ heavily relies on Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), two long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids that our bodies cannot create. The only way to obtain those acids is through diet.

“Most health professionals believe that DHA is the fatty acid that is most important for healthy structure and development of the brain and for vision so it is vital that there is enough DHA in the diet during pregnancy and in the first few years of a child’s life. EPA on the other hand, is essential for healthy functioning of the brain on a day to day basis, which means that throughout your life you need a constant supply of EPA.”
- David McEnvoy, Why Fish Oil is Brain Fuel

Here are some facts about Omega-3 that are of particular interest in the context of those articles:

Research by the University of Western Australia found that women who took fish oil supplements during the latter part of their pregnancy had babies with better hand-to-eye coordination, were better speakers and could understand more at the age of two and a half than babies whose mothers who were given olive oil instead.
A study by Aberdeen University, led by professor Lawrence Whalley, found that fish oil helps the brain to work faster, increases IQ scores and slows down the aging process.
The Durham trials led by Dr. Madeleine Portwood have consistently found that fish oil improves behaviour, concentration and learning in the classroom.
Researcher Natalie Sinn in Australia found fish oil to be more effective than Ritalin for ADHD.
Hibbeln et al. looked at diet in 22 countries and found an significant association between low fish consumption and post-natal depression.
Dr. Malcolm Peet found that ethyl-EPA, a highly concentrated form of Omega 3, dramatically reduces depression.
Fish oil also plays an important role in ridding the brain of unwanted substances:

“The fatty acid complexes EPA and DHA in fish oil make the red and white blood cells more flexible thus improving the microcirculation of the brain, heart and other tissues. All detoxification functions depend on optimal oxygen delivery and blood flow. EPA and DHA protect the brain from viral infections and are needed for the development of intelligence and eyesight. The most vital cell organelle for detoxification is the peroxisome. These small structures are also responsible for the specific job each cell has.

In the pineal gland the melatonin is produced in the peroxisome, in the neurons dopamine and norepinephrine, etc. It is here, where mercury and other toxic metal attach and disable the cell from doing its work.”
- Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD, Chelation: How to remove Mercury, Lead, & other Metals

That is all well and good, but what are the best sources of fish oil? Consuming large quantities of fish would be the logical choice, but knowing that many species contain high levels of mercury, doing so might actually cause further damage to the brain. For this reason, Omega-3 supplements are probably the best way to keep the body well-stocked with EPA and DHA.

When selecting an Omega-3 supplement, you need to make sure it is molecularly distilled and is high in both DHA and EPA, especially DHA. Molecular distillation is a special process that removes all the toxins from the oil (including mercury), ensuring it is safe for human consumption. Avoid low-grade products. They often contain low levels of fatty acids and are filled with other oils and preservatives.

Final Advice: Sleep, Sweat and Stimulate

Sufficient sleep is vital to keeping the body and the brain in good condition. Conversely, sleep deprivation impairs one’s ability to think handle stress, maintain a healthy immune system and moderate one’s emotions.
Regular exercise is critically important for detoxification. It allows the evacuation of toxins through skin while improving the entire metabolism.
Stimulate your brain: read, think, meditate and challenge it constantly.
In Conclusion
This article examines the ways to avoid harmful substances in everyday products and looks at a handful of all-natural ways to free the body from their poisonous grasp. In addition to providing us the necessary nutrients used by the body to evacuate toxins, the natural substances described in this article also help maintain general heath. Regularly consuming cilantro, garlic, turmeric and Omega-3 boosts the immune system, improves rational thinking and increases memory. The amazing properties of those simple ingredients are only now being (slowly) documented by science, but they have been used by cultures worldwide for centuries.

We are conditioned to treat ailments caused by artificial products with other artificial products, that, in turn, can cause other ailments. It is only by breaking this vicious circle that we can reclaim ownership of our brains and reach our fullest potential. So, today’s a new day: Put down the cheeseburger-flavored Doritos … and change your life.

Old 30-07-2010, 06:24 AM   #29
gaias child

This is a good thread with loads of useful information.

I would add colonics to any detox like this, from experience and what I've read from others experiences detoxing serious poisons like mercury or fluoride can make some people worse and can and has killed ie fasting chelation as you pull the material out and it can circulate the system and be reabsorbed and not detoxed.

Many people now due to the level of environmental poisons, have deficient metabolic enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase and ssri drugs also destroy the CYP2d6 metabolic enzymes, which are detox or metabolising enzymes, I know this from the research and tests I had done to me and my son, both damaged me ssri (fluoride) and him MMR.

also I eat raw living foods and used chlorella cilantro, zeolite and I got iller and did not know why I 've read from others that it can just make things worse long term, if you have amalgam fillings also colonics helps expel trapped poisons

if you want to detox mercury it is best to have amalgam fillings removed first too, otherwise you can pull mercury out of them and circulate it too be reabsorbed.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 06:41 AM   #30
beldazar

Thankyou gaias child, that is very important information!!

Old 03-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #31
gaias child

I just remembered, I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned so appologies if it has but infared sauna is also good and showering after to wsh toxins away and to stop toxins being reabsorbed.

Also I read in the fresh magazine by a nuritionist who treats patients with ME and often they cannot detox heavy metals like mercury she said chronic stress and unresolved trauma cause blockages in the biophoton field, she said a patient cannot be detoxed beyond the degree which emotional issues are released and EFT worked and rapid eye desensitation can release the emotional trauma and then toxins and heavy metals were able to be released from the system.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #32
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
I just remembered, I'm not sure if it has already been mentioned so appologies if it has but infared sauna is also good and showering after to wsh toxins away and to stop toxins being reabsorbed.

Also I read in the fresh magazine by a nuritionist who treats patients with ME and often they cannot detox heavy metals like mercury she said chronic stress and unresolved trauma cause blockages in the biophoton field, she said a patient cannot be detoxed beyond the degree which emotional issues are released and EFT worked and rapid eye desensitation can release the emotional trauma and then toxins and heavy metals were able to be released from the system.
Good post, thanks!

I also have a theory that toxins are being held in the body when antiperspirants are used.

also Louise Hays book "You can heal your Life" may help with getting rid of emotional issues, often the cause of illnesses.

http://www.louisehay.com/

Old 03-08-2010, 11:06 AM   #33
blue2

I can see that but if you have low or imbalanced adrenal hormones you will be stressed it does relay it's message with brain Pituitary gland....a lot of people have been damaged by viral infections,then parasites take over the damaged immune system and viral particles break off with heavy metals clinging on for dear life..so Liquid Zeolite carries out heavy metals with it's cage like structure as can other Minerals-building up the immune system.

Yes i agree try to treat the 'whole' person but it is not so easy because that individual has to want it and may not be at the right place in their mind to deal with anything else especially 25% very severely affected could not cope physically. Dealing with the mind is a 'LOSS' that person may be stuck in that and you cannot force them to move on.

I know of a young lady,who since the age of 18yrs fell ill duing her short spell at University with Glandular Fever,she never recovered,her now Late Father cared for her then after he died her mother could not cope with her severe needs-so she was put into a Nursing Home then later on she was moved away out of the County she was familiar with and near to other family members-there she became extremely fearful because she was being treated cruelly so her Psychological trauma began of course to affect her whole body which was going into painful spasms. I did go to see her at one point a few years as we were going near that area for mercury fillings to be removed safely.
Then afterwards she had a kinder outside face in her mind so that when she wanted to speak with me she knew what she was talking with...some of the Carers would leave her on the toilet for hours when she could not move her body or her hands so she would be collapsing and faint then they would shock her system by coming back in loudly....other times cruel things would be said to her,other times someone would fling the bedcovers off her and catch her feet and send her muscles into spasms...often she was in tears on the phone and whispering in fear...but most importantly she was becoming paralysed - with fear- so i found her a Community Care Lawyer and eventually with a change of legals as the one dealing with her case left....after four long years of two lots of Social Services not wanting to take any responsibility for her the ones in her immediate area and the ones who had sent her away from her local area...she got out of there and into a Bungalow with 24 hr carers and her sister near to her not far away.

She is now 42 yrs and has had no life really in the real sense....she is now with the help of a carer who is Indian and sounds kind and spiritual but going back to India sadly...however the last time i spoke with her she sounded happy and her voice is more relaxed..she has been listening to some sort of CD's that had a very positive impact on her mind and thinking, and is now interested in the Lightning Process..it does not matter what any of us may think of this Lightning Process or anything else-the fact is she is now de- centering from big fear that held her poor body in entrapment and illness that prevented any healing, cos the body does have capacity to self heal under the correct circumstances but it is no use if the individual has to go back to same living conditions, then it would not work as body would be so rigid with fear nothing could release. It would not make a jot of difference to put natural hormones into her that she had and made no difference because the fear held her sick body in a stranglehold.

Mental fear is a dreadful poison to the body and it's immune and neurological systems. With fear and negative stressors we poison our muscles.

We do need to sweat out of our pores all toxins but also colonic irrigations release bad poisons and clear brain much more so...i did partake in steam rooms and infra red saunas some years back but it would need doing on daily basis to make difference not just a trip to a hotel. If people are too ill to move out of bed it is a no go area as they are far too weak and would pass out. I also felt wonderful when i once had a Salt Body Scrub what a wonderfully therapeutic & relaxing therapy that is-marvellous. If Adrenal hormones are on the floor like DHEA you are far too weak for any of the therapies and likewise for Thyroid low hormones damaged by viruses.

Last edited by blue2; 03-08-2010 at 11:12 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2010, 07:20 AM   #34
beldazar

Good post blue2 thanks

Just in from Dr Mercola.........

Quote:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...interview.aspx
Ginny Bank on Chlorella Interview Posted By Dr. Mercola | September 04 2010 | 356 views Share3
Ginny Bank began her career as a natural products chemist with Hauser Inc., a research and development company which focused on natural product extracts and purified plant compounds. She has researched and developed plant-based functional ingredients for nutritional supplement applications for over 15 years.

Ms. Bank is currently the President and Founder of Full Spectrum Consulting, a natural products consulting firm specializing in research, product development, quality management and technical marketing for the nutraceutical and food.

In this interview, she discusses the characteristics of chlorella and its and phenomenal potential to improve your health in a number of different ways.

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

Chlorella, single-celled fresh water algae, is often referred to as a near-perfect food, as its range of health benefits is truly astounding. In this interview, Ginny Bank expounds on this phenomenal nutrient.

Chlorella is perhaps most well known for its ability to detox your body by binding to toxins, such as mercury and carrying them out of your system.

But that’s not all this green algae is good for.

According to Ginny, chlorella can also be of great benefit to vegetarians and vegans who want proteins and B vitamins from a non-animal source. Chlorella is about 60 percent protein, and is considered to be a “complete protein” source because it contains all the essential amino acids your body needs.

Other health benefits include:

Repairing nerve tissues
Enhancing your immune system and reducing your cancer risk
Improving digestion
Promoting healthy pH levels in your gut, which in turn helps good bacteria to thrive
Enhancing your ability to focus and concentrate
Increasing your energy levels
Normalizing your blood sugar and blood pressure
Chlorella vs Spirulina
Spirulina is another algae that is frequently confused with chlorella. While it has many of the same characteristics, there are some nutritional differences between the two.

One major difference is that spirulina does not have the ability to draw out heavy metal toxins like chlorella does. It has, however, been used to treat arsenic poisoning.

Nutritionally speaking, spirulina is another good source of complete protein. In fact, at 65-70 protein, it beats chlorella in terms of protein content. It also has higher amounts of B12, essential fatty acids, and the antioxidant superoxide dismutase.

Chlorella, on the other hand, contains higher levels of chlorophyll, nucleotides RNA and DNA, and beta carotene.

Ideally, it makes sense to take both, as one is not nutritionally superior than the other. Rather it’s the combination of both that can truly turn them into a nutritional powerhouse.

Chlorella is a Potent Detox Agent
Heavy metal toxicity, just like chemical toxicity, has become one of the most pressing health hazards of our day. Your body is assailed by chemicals and heavy metals on a daily basis, oftentimes from the most innocent-looking sources, from your everyday cookware to your dental fillings and the occasional seafood dinner.

This is one area where chlorella can be of tremendous assistance as it’s a very potent detoxing agent for heavy metals. According to Ginny, it may even attract and expel certain pesticides.

Chlorella plays a particularly crucial role in systemic mercury elimination, because the majority of mercury is rid through your stool. Once the mercury burden is lowered from your intestines, mercury from other body tissues will more readily migrate into your intestines -- where chlorella will work to remove it.

Cilantro can also be used as a synergetic detoxification aid along with the chlorella and is particularly useful to take when you are consuming seafood, as most are invariably contaminated with heavy metals and chemicals for which the chlorella is well suited to help remove. Ideally you would need to take it with the meal so it binds directly to the toxins while they are in your gut, before they absorbed into your body.

The Crucial Detail that Determines Chlorella’s Effectiveness
The key to chlorella’s detoxing abilities lies within the membrane of this single cell, but the cell wall of chlorella is actually indigestible to humans. This is why most chlorella products use the term “broken cell wall,” to describe the fact that the chlorella has been rendered digestible.

If a product does not specifically tell you that the cell wall has been broken, you are likely flushing your money down the toilet as the chlorella will simply pass right through you without doing you any good.

There are a number of proprietary methods to break the cell wall, but the key comparison you need to pay attention to is the nutritional profile of the end product.

How to Determine the Quality of a Chlorella Product
Unfortunately, there’s no guarantee that a product will contain the exact level of nutrients listed on the label, so you’ll want to make sure you’re buying from a reputable company. It may come as a surprise, but according to the legal requirements, a natural product may contain plus or minus 20 percent of the stated level of any nutritional component.

Reputable companies, however, will adhere to certain processes that increase your chances of getting the levels of nutrients stated.

Please understand that there are only a few producers of chlorella in the world who provide the raw material to manufacturers, who then process and package the chlorella.

Manufacturers who are known for quality will make sure they receive a certificate of analysis from the producer of the raw material, and will get batches evaluated by an independent third party on a regular basis to ensure consistency.

Recent changes to the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) guidelines and the labeling requirements also make it easier for consumers to investigate company claims as companies are now required to list their phone number and website on every label.

Under these standards a company must also maintain a paper trail showing where the material came from and any testing that has been done.

When calling the company directly, some of the questions you may want to ask would include:

How often do you test batches for nutritional consistency?
Ask for a specification sheet ('spec sheet'), or the Certificate of Analysis, known as the 'C of A'. These are documents that itemize every single test that the final product gets tested for.
How and where is the chlorella grown? Variations in climate and season can cause nutritional variations, but if the chlorella is grown in artificial ponds the producer has greater control over consistency. You’ll also want to make sure the chlorella is grown in unpolluted areas, since chlorella binds to heavy metals.
Does the producer test for heavy metal contamination? A high quality producer will perform regular heavy metal analysis’, for which there should also be a verifiable paper trail. And organic producers must adhere to even more stringent rules in order to become certified organic, which is another sign of a clean, high quality product.
How to Use Chlorella for Heavy Metal Detox
In order to optimize heavy metal detox, you’ll want to take it every day.

“It’s not something that you just take occasionally like some herbs or some supplements,” Ginny says. “Chlorella is something you want to be taking every day.

… You need to be getting at least 4 grams each day of chlorella to get the benefits that it provides.”

Ginny recommends taking it once a day, preferably in the morning. Many chlorella products are sold in small tablets, typically 500 mg each, which means you’d need to take eight tablets a day.

Some people may experience slight nausea initially. This is likely because you’re pulling toxins out of your system. Mild diarrhea may also occur. If these symptoms are too bothersome, you may want to lower your dose initially, and increase it slowly. Taking it with food may also alleviate the nausea.

For More Information
These are some of the tools you can use to make sure you're getting a high quality product that will provide you with all of the wonderful health benefits of chlorella.

In addition, I urge you to listen to the entire interview, or read through the transcript, to learn about the differences between the organic certification and another commonly used sign of quality – the Fair Trade Certified Seal.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #35
treehouse9

Alot of great information!

Does anyone realize that we are applying aluminium straight to our bodies when we use an anti-persperant?

Check out the ingredients! stick to deordiants and apply more often... but always check the ingredients!
treehouse9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #36
marina2012
Banned

i did a detox few years ago from neways, can't remember what products i used tho.... will look if i can find bottles
marina2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:47 AM   #37
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehouse9 View Post
Alot of great information!

Does anyone realize that we are applying aluminium straight to our bodies when we use an anti-persperant?

Check out the ingredients! stick to deordiants and apply more often... but always check the ingredients!
You do not even need deodorants. They trap toxins in the body.
I haven't been using any for over 2 years now, try it, you will be surprised.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:17 AM   #38
truthbrigade

Default seaweed and fish oil

Awesome thread! Thank you! I am new here and this is right up my alley! :-)

I would also like to recommend sea weed, specifically modifilan which the main ingredient is called fucoidan. If you go to the National Library of Medicine pubmed.gov you will see there are about 880 published reports of it's effectiveness in building adult stem cells and how they know it cures cancer and other dis-ease they want us to believe is incurable.
I have my own healing story, (cancer, strokes, seizures, paralysis, ms, diabetes isipidous, asthma, lost my kidneys and eyesight and was in a wheelchair with my children feeding and clothing me...I am now 100% healthy and strong! No glasses, no surgeries, never sick, not even a cold and totally healed NATURALLY) but without getting too off topic here, the one thing I would disagree with is the fish oil.
First of all, if you want fish oil, eat the fish...the problem though nowadays is the high mercury content. Mercury FORCES a chemical lobotomy and with what's going on in the water, I would be leery of any fish ingested unless you know where it's coming from or perhaps even caught it yourself.
You can get omega 3's from GREENS and herbs and there is no need for those popular fish oil capsules.
:-)

Last edited by truthbrigade; 05-11-2010 at 06:19 AM.
truthbrigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #39
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthbrigade View Post
Awesome thread! Thank you! I am new here and this is right up my alley! :-)

I would also like to recommend sea weed, specifically modifilan which the main ingredient is called fucoidan. If you go to the National Library of Medicine pubmed.gov you will see there are about 880 published reports of it's effectiveness in building adult stem cells and how they know it cures cancer and other dis-ease they want us to believe is incurable.
I have my own healing story, (cancer, strokes, seizures, paralysis, ms, diabetes isipidous, asthma, lost my kidneys and eyesight and was in a wheelchair with my children feeding and clothing me...I am now 100% healthy and strong! No glasses, no surgeries, never sick, not even a cold and totally healed NATURALLY) but without getting too off topic here, the one thing I would disagree with is the fish oil.
First of all, if you want fish oil, eat the fish...the problem though nowadays is the high mercury content. Mercury FORCES a chemical lobotomy and with what's going on in the water, I would be leery of any fish ingested unless you know where it's coming from or perhaps even caught it yourself.
You can get omega 3's from GREENS and herbs and there is no need for those popular fish oil capsules.:-)
Excellent stuff truthbrigade, much appreciated

So glad you made it to the forum. Welcome

Old 06-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #40
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
You do not even need deodorants. They trap toxins in the body.
I haven't been using any for over 2 years now, try it, you will be surprised.
sorry, dumbass post, that's anti-perspirants