Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
sexi_co

Default Does anyone know whats in h1n1 vaccines?

Ive been searching the net to see if i can find what EXACTLY is in the H1N1 vaccinations so that we can research each ingredient and warn the populous.

If anyone has any idea, i'd be greatfull if you could let me know and / or link to a page?

Im begining to wonder if the exact ingredients are secret?
I've read that there is the live H1N1 virus. When i tell people they say,
'well you are always injected with the live virus to build an immunity to it'...
I cant really argue with that.
I had heard that there is Murcury in it too, although that is hear say, i couldnt confirm that for sure.

Either way, we need to find this stuff out and arm ourselves with the knowlege, so all help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Mods, 'if or when' this thread gets results, could we pls make it sticky? Ty.

>> I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY VACCINATIONS!! <<

Last edited by sexi_co; 06-08-2009 at 04:59 PM.
sexi_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
avaruus

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...t-Exposed.aspx
Old 06-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaruus View Post
Thanks for this. Its a good start.

Quote:
Flu vaccines can also contain a number of chemical toxins, including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde, phenol (carbolic acid) and even antibiotics like Neomycin and streptomycin.

In addition to the viruses and other additives, many vaccines also contain immune adjuvants like aluminum and squalene
It says that many vaccines also contain aluminium and squalene, but i would like to know EXACTLY what is in it. Including which virus' and what additives.

We could really do with someone getting hold of a vaccine and litterally reading off the ingredients. Anyone know a Doctor?

Thanks for that avaruus.

>> I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY VACCINATIONS!! <<

Last edited by sexi_co; 06-08-2009 at 05:16 PM.
sexi_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
qeutey

Celvapan:

Whole virion influenza vaccine, inactivated, containing antigen of pandemic strain
Trometamol
Sodium chloride
Water for injections
Polysorbate 80
qeutey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
gaias child

Someone sent me this article on ingredients, Crazy..

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/113203

Vaccines- The Pharma's Cauldron
Christina England August 06, 2009 Fillet of a marsh snake, in the cauldron boil and bake: Eye of newt and toes of frog, wool of bat and tongue of dog, adder's fork and blindworm's sting, lizard's leg and owlet's wing,for a charm of powerful trouble,like a hell-broth boil and bubble No,I have not completely lost the plot for this is getting close to what is now going into our vaccines. Like most good potions a vaccine must have a secret ingredient and not to let us down the pharmaceutical industries have given one to the swine flu vaccine because one of the ingredients being used in the manufacturing of the swine flu vaccines is derived from infected African Green monkeys whose kidneys are harvested for the vaccine!

Cynthia Janak a brilliant and talented USA journalist has just written a mind blowing paper on the ingredients of the swine flu vaccine soon to be released and vaccinated into millions of citizens worldwide. Doctors, Pharma and Governments have been telling us for decades that vaccines are good for us but a cursory read of Cynthia's paper tells a very different story. Her work is well referenced and evidenced.

Treatise on the A/H1N1 flu vaccines from the United States Cynthia Janak lists all the ingredients of the pending vaccine in detail and the potential harm these ingredients can do to the human body. She says;-

"This paper will focus on eight areas: (1) Novartis patent information regarding flu vaccine composition. (2) Individual ingredients involved in the creation of this vaccine. Reports documenting adverse events in regards to ingredients of this vaccine. (3) Genetically modified vaccines and foods and their dangers. (4) Vaccine challenge and re-challenge in regards to multiple vaccinations. (5) Aluminum and thimerosal content of vaccines. (6) Other pandemic influenza vaccines approved by the European Medicines Agency. (7) Mandatory vaccination hazards. (8) Preventative measures."

Of course if Cynthia was the only journalist to write about this one may be suspicious but all around the world the same news is breaking. Mike Adams - Natural News wrote an article yesterday entitled Diseased African Monkeys Used to Make Swine Flu Vaccines; Private Military Contractor Holds Key Patents . Mike Adams writes:

"(NaturalNews) To most people, vaccines sound medically harmless. "They're good for you!" say the doctors and drug companies, but they never really talk about what's in those vaccines. There's a good reason for that: If people knew what was really in those vaccines, they would never allow themselves to be injected with them.

Aside from the dangerous ingredients many people already know about (like squalene or thimerosal), one of the key ingredients used in flu vaccines (including the vaccines being prepared for the swine flu pandemic) is the diseased flesh of African Green Monkeys. This is revealed in U.S. patent No. 5911998 - Method of producing a virus vaccine from an African green monkey kidney cell line.

As this patent readily explains, ingredients used in the vaccine are derived from the kidneys of African Green Monkeys who are first infected with the virus, then allowed to fester the disease, and then are killed so that their diseased organs can be used make vaccine ingredients. This is done in a cruel, inhumane "flesh factory" environment where the monkeys are bowsubjected to a process that includes "incubating said inoculated cell line to permit proliferation of said virus." Then: "harvesting the virus resulting from step (c); and… (ii) preparing a vaccine from the harvested virus."

This is not the first time that cells from African Green Monkeys have been used. In an interesting clip on You Tube, Merck reveals that the African Green Monkeys were previously used in vaccines. Dr Maurice Hilleman from Merck explains how these monkeys transmitted diseases such as Aids and Cancer through vaccines to humans. Clip is called 'HIV And Cancer Come From Vaccines - Merck Vaccine Scientist'.

So What Else Is In The Pharmaceutical Industries Various Cauldrons?
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #6
bornfree

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76879
Old 10-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #7
revolutionary_jam

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote