Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Old 07-07-2018, 08:31 PM   #201
sparkplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
England are the biggest cheats with weapons in football.

Back 10 years ago, virtually no european team could take on english club sides in europe.

It was me, that explained how english sides were cheating, and then football in europe started turning around.

The english national team, has been using weapons massively since turn of century, after keegan left, and erikkson came in.

So you are just an ignorant english fan, whom wants to point fingers at those you do not like, while countries like england has the longest record of being cheats.

As well as destroying colombia with weapons, the english were diving all over the place, trying to get penalties, and free kicks.

The swedish national team, are not ignorant to the english cheats, like colombia, and tunisia were.

The ignorance of people that reply to my posts, lacking any knowledge of how big of cheats the english are, they support, lol

Englands tactics from turn of century has been to microwave the opposition dressing room, then use things like sonic gun binoculars, to stop players attacking.

In last 3 tournaments, england has slightly changed this, to targeting defenders, and goalies of opposition.

The goalie of tunisia, had to come of in 1st half, after being targeted and destroyed by english teams weapons, trying to destroy the goalie, to get early goals.

England football team = Biggest cheats in football.

Your replies to my posts are totally ignorant.

I have lived my entire adult life, a target of english gov(uk), mind control techs. I found out at school. This is something, someone as ignorant as you, could never of found out.

For the ignorant, when i talk about sonic gun binoculars, this includes cameras as well. Amazing having to explain such things, as a level, of talking to babies, trying to protect there fanhood for the big cheats they follow in sports.
You really are full of shit.

All your posts are about England, how you hate the country and how you think the football team are cheating. You offer no evidence and then say it's like talking to babies. You really are a fool.

England have been shit at football for a long time, and I say that as an Englishman. If they were cheating they would have won something, but they haven't since 1966.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:38 PM   #202
the nine

Wow!
Pens who da thunk?

I think Russia will edge it now, they looked like they were playing for the draw after the equaliser until they went behind
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #203
sparkplug

Penalties, anything can happen, unless one team have those mythical binoculars that Andy has been banging on about
Old 07-07-2018, 08:51 PM   #204
Firewand

As expected, England v Croatia in the semis!!! What a fantastic match tonight.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #205
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
As expected, England v Croatia in the semis!!! What a fantastic match tonight.
Was hoping that Russia would win cos Russia were pathetic, and we could have easily beat them. Croatia, are a miles better team than Russia.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:55 PM   #206
bamboozooka

i cant see croatia troubling england. bring on the final.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:56 PM   #207
Firewand

Really looking forward to the England Croatia game now.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:58 PM   #208
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Was hoping that Russia would win cos Russia were pathetic, and we could have easily beat them. Croatia, are a miles better team than Russia.
Yes, Croatia were much the better team. England face their biggest test in Croatia now.

Last edited by Firewand; 07-07-2018 at 08:59 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:04 PM   #209
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
i cant see croatia troubling england. bring on the final.
I see it as a 50/50 game. But Croatia are better at keeping the ball.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:05 PM   #210
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
I see it as a 50/50 game. But Croatia are better at keeping the ball.
If we drop Sterling then we have a real chance.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:08 PM   #211
andy1033

Anyone that plays england better not let england keep stacking the deck in how the english use weapons to destroy there opposition goalkeepers.

If you play against england in this tournament, you better be doing as england do, or your letting england play with a stacked deck.

The biggest cheats in world football england are now taking on croatia.

Croatia better be ready for heavy amount of targeting by england, and especially the massive cheating england do with targeting the opposition goalie with weapons.

England are playing with a stacked deck as they say, and you better not be naive when taking on england.

England destroyed the tunisia goalie with weapons, and today swedens goalie could hardly move. What was swedens goalie doing with englands first goal? He never even tried to save it, while his head would be spinning all over the place with englands weapons targeting him.

If your playing england in this tournament, you better be ready for england trying to cheat enormously with weapons as they have shown, and are effectively playing with a stacked deck, as the metaphor goes.

Croatia better be ready for enormous amount of dodgy stuff taking on england.

From what i have seen, england must have quite a few people in these stadiums with weapons, on how they are targeting there opponents.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 07-07-2018 at 09:09 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:10 PM   #212
sparkplug

Lets hope the England manager has put those magic binoculars down and he can now concentrate on beating Croatia.

Russia were crap tonight, that 1st penalty they took was awful.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:14 PM   #213
Firewand

Quote:
I see what you're saying, but as white light pointed out, he does a lot of running and troubles defenses. He's a useless finisher in this World cup though.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:16 PM   #214
white light

Quote:
Anyone that plays england better not let england keep stacking the deck in how the english use weapons to destroy there opposition goalkeepers.

If you play against england in this tournament, you better be doing as england do, or your letting england play with a stacked deck.

Croatia better be ready for heavy amount of targeting by england, and especially the massive cheating england do with targeting the opposition goalie with weapons.

England are playing with a stacked deck as they say, and you better not be naive when taking on england.

England destroyed the tunisia goalie with weapons, and today swedens goalie could hardly move. What was swedens goalie doing with englands first goal? He never even tried to save it, while his head would be spinning all over the place with englands weapons targeting him.

If your playing england in this tournament, you better be ready for england trying to cheat enormously with weapons as they have shown, and are effectively playing with a stacked deck, as the metaphor goes.

From what i have seen, england must have quite a few people in these stadiums with weapons, on how they are targeting there opponents.
Yeah, them weapons is called "forwards", and sometimes "defenders".
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 09:43 PM   #215
Oreironstar

Quote:

Thing is tho Andy
Has anyone ever heard/seen any complaints of players that suffered this targetting?
I cant recall any incidents of anything being reported regarding this concept?
Where did you come by this information Andy?
It really dopesnt seem to stack up at all

Just seems a random rant....
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:19 PM   #216
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
That was a really close match though.
It took us all the way to the very last goal. t'was a cliff hanger or what!?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:21 PM   #217
hayed joe

Welcome to post in my thread Andy, as is anyone.
But what a match! The Russian comeback only to be broken hearted o we penalties Croatia were not as sharp as their young Croatian fans seemed to expect.
The most honourable defeat I've saw so far.
Really stupid idea to put money on both sides for first time ever so lose one, get paid on another. But only low £11 on each. And then never again until next World Cup.
I've corrupted myself!
Old 07-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #218
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
England proved again today, they target the opposition goal keeper with weapons.

After the first game against tunisia, where england destroyed that goalie with weapons.

No team in there right mind, should leave the english goalie alone. If you are a team playing england, you should do as the english side do, and target the english goalie with weapons.

Any side that plays england, should make sure the english goalies head isspinning, like how england do it to there opposition, yet again.

Swedish goalie today did not even dive for englands first goal, while the english goalie was diving for everything.

When your playing england, you should do there tactics, as england has shown they abide by no rules. If a team plays england they should do the same as england do, and target the hell out of the english goalie with sonic gun bincoulars, or cameras, like how england always target the opposition goalies.

Do to england what they do to you, everytime england play now.

Anyone whom plays against england now using things like microwaves, or sonic gun weapons, is being navie, while england will damage your players enormously with there weapons.

If you play england, you should be spinning the english goalies head with sonic gun weapons, like how england do to there opponents.

The english started this years ago, and now go to absurd levels of cheating. If you play england, you should be playing england at the same game they do to you.

For all the ignorant just ignore my posts, these things are beyond your understanding.

England = biggest cheats in football, and you teams playing them, need to start playing them at there own vile game.

You should not be playing england with a naive mindset anymore. These england cheats are taking cheating to a whole new level, and thats something for the biggest cheats already in football with weapons.
You have said nothing in this post, less than nothing - you just repeat the same one line over and over without elucidating on it.

Apparently England have 'weapons' no-one else has, not even Russia, that can make a goal keeper not dive.

And they use it in all their games.

Pep Guardiola must have sole use of this 'weapon' during none world cup times.

Although being a Spaniard he's probably just renting it from England.

You're a troll of the highest order Andy, tasked with sewing as many seeds of negativity and discontent with your bullshit theories.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 10:54 PM   #219
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
It proves it to you only, nobody else can see it.
Perhaps in Andys World England do use magic binoculars to cheat their way to defeat and humiliation for over 50 years..
But in the world inhabited by the population, there are no magic binoculars like a 1950's Cold War character
They don't use magic binoculars, silly!

They have Snape sit behind the opponents goal.

Old 07-07-2018, 11:00 PM   #220
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
sterling is a fantastic player, but he is greedy. Southgate won't drop him, because he puts fear into every defender and every keeper, he opens them up and is a real danger anywhere in the opponents half.

He's fast, agile and extremely keen to score.

He just needs to change his tactic, if he had passed after Olsen saved his first shot, two England shirts in the box, then he could have laid on a goal.

Dropping Sterling would make a weaker side because there is no-one else as good at destabilising defenders and making goalies panic.

Sterling was key to Manchester City winning the league this last season, and is key in England team - though England play a different game to City - tonight he seemed much more at home and gelling with the team as a whole.

If he lays on half decent balls for Kane and Lingard, and even Delph, Rashford or Trippier, then there's goals waiting to happen right there.

His time will come.

I said when the tournament started that it would be England v Belgium in the final.

Bring it on.

Last edited by merlincove; 07-07-2018 at 11:06 PM.