Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 23-12-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
niftygifter

Default HPV vaccine hoax exposed

A NewsTarget investigation has revealed that the FDA knew as early as 2003 that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) was not linked to cervical cancer. Despite this knowledge, the FDA, along with key pharmaceutical companies, has continued to push for the use of HPV vaccinations as a defense against cervical cancer, even when its own research showed no link exists.

This week NewsTarget publishes "The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed," a special report that cites numerous FDA documents and clinical studies indicating that HPV vaccines are not only ineffective but possibly dangerous. According to the report, the Gardasil vaccine has been linked to a 44.6% increase in precancerous lesions in some women, raising serious doubts over the sensibility of mandatory vaccination policies.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=30969&cat=10

Nifty
niftygifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2007, 08:55 PM   #2
de_shit
Banned

Nice find man. Hopefully pro-vaccine people will read the site and see the wrongdoing in their ways.
de_shit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #3
ustane

Default Propoganda scaring young girls

I've read it. Thanks. I have a daughter who is hell bent on going through with this vaccine, she's 18 now. It comes in 3 parts and she's had the first one. I have tried so much to put her wise. At least to try and prevent her completing it. She won't hear me out. I going to try again and show her this article. I am very heart broken about it.
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
cryst4l

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustane View Post
I've read it. Thanks. I have a daughter who is hell bent on going through with this vaccine, she's 18 now. It comes in 3 parts and she's had the first one. I have tried so much to put her wise. At least to try and prevent her completing it. She won't hear me out. I going to try again and show her this article. I am very heart broken about it.
Why do you think the Jade Goody debacle got so much press, to do exactly what it is doing, by installing fear into young women.

Tell your daughter, that I am a 31 year old man of sound mind and judgement and I highly recomend against any type of vaccine.

LOL not that I am of high status or importance for anyone to listen

Last edited by cryst4l; 09-08-2009 at 04:13 PM.
cryst4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftygifter View Post
A NewsTarget investigation has revealed that the FDA knew as early as 2003 that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) was not linked to cervical cancer. Despite this knowledge, the FDA, along with key pharmaceutical companies, has continued to push for the use of HPV vaccinations as a defense against cervical cancer, even when its own research showed no link exists.

This week NewsTarget publishes "The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed," a special report that cites numerous FDA documents and clinical studies indicating that HPV vaccines are not only ineffective but possibly dangerous. According to the report, the Gardasil vaccine has been linked to a 44.6% increase in precancerous lesions in some women, raising serious doubts over the sensibility of mandatory vaccination policies.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=30969&cat=10

Nifty

The FDA.s ability to hide sensitive information relating to dangerous drugs , is only compounded by the governments stance in supporting such acts,

Full Article
Quote:
http://groups.google.ie/group/misc.a...ish+government

By contrast, the US government went to court to protect the business
interest of pharmaceutical companies. In August, the Department
of Justice went to court to the FDA's right not to restrict false
drug advertising --whether a court finds the ads to be true or
false.

At issue was evidence that linked Paxil to severe withdrawal
symptoms--a sign that the drug is addictive:

the ads claimed it is not. A judge ordered the ads halted.

One wonders about the US government priorities in setting public
health care policy.

One wonders also why the FDA has for years kept secret evidence it
had, showing that SSRIs were linked to a 68 fold suicide rate in
clinical trials!

[See analysis of FDA data by Arif Kahn, MD. AHRP Infomail, Sept.
6:
griswald

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #6
godspeed

tell your daughter im 45 yrs old and have never even had a smear test in my life....good healthy livings all you need.....
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
ustane

Default hpv vaccine - death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b43pm...layer_embedded

horror!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #8
ustane

Quote:
Originally Posted by godspeed View Post
tell your daughter im 45 yrs old and have never even had a smear test in my life....good healthy livings all you need.....
Thanks x
Old 10-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #9
revolutionary_jam

Thinking of what one does not have, manifests it self in the perpetuation of not having.

If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got. Go the other way.
revolutionary_jam is offline   Reply With Quote