Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 05-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #21
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
Of course, throwing away your tv is not enough. But it is a start. Because if you still let tv into your life, you are still being controlled. It is a good first step.
Quite.

Quote:
And having said that, I think it takes years of conscientious effort to peel away all the years of programming a person has allowed into their head and life because of tv.
Did I detect a programming there?
Doesn't have to be, if you know how. It's as simple as having a shower. No need to meditate etc.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #22
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Quite.

Did I detect a programming there?
Doesn't have to be, if you know how. It's as simple as having a shower. No need to meditate etc.
I don't think it is a program you detect--my observations come from my own experience and that of certain of my friends.

Now, I have nothing against simply having a shower to rid oneself of programming, but what do you replace the programming with? When you remove something, you have to replace it or all you are going to get is a re-programming. Something like nature abhors a vacuum.

At least with the methodology of peeling away of programming--using information, knowledge, questioning, research, investigation, discernment, discipline etc., you have built a foundation that takes the place of the programming.
One of my favourite metaphors for this process is: being in a room lined with wallpapered walls. No idea what is behind it all. Then you get your finger nail under a small corner, and something is revealed under the top wallpaper. You keep putting your fingernail under the top wallpaper until more and more is revealed. When you have done most of the room, then put your fingernail under the next layer and repeat the process.
Undeniably this takes time, effort, and desire. But it certainly works if you really want the truth. And if you want to build a foundation based on truth.

I am interested in your method--where can I find out how to do it--please advise as I am open to alternate methods, particularly when it is quick and easy!
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:24 PM   #23
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I don't think it is a program you detect--my observations come from my own experience and that of certain of my friends.
No? I won't spoil your lesson.

Quote:
Now, I have nothing against simply having a shower to rid oneself of programming, but what do you replace the programming with? When you remove something, you have to replace it or all you are going to get is a re-programming. Something like nature abhors a vacuum.

At least with the methodology of peeling away of programming--using information, knowledge, questioning, research, investigation, discernment, discipline etc., you have built a foundation that takes the place of the programming.
One of my favourite metaphors for this process is: being in a room lined with wallpapered walls. No idea what is behind it all. Then you get your finger nail under a small corner, and something is revealed under the top wallpaper. You keep putting your fingernail under the top wallpaper until more and more is revealed. When you have done most of the room, then put your fingernail under the next layer and repeat the process.
Undeniably this takes time, effort, and desire. But it certainly works if you really want the truth. And if you want to build a foundation based on truth.

I am interested in your method--where can I find out how to do it--please advise as I am open to alternate methods, particularly when it is quick and easy!
Truth will emerge from the background. It's a bit like dark cloud clearing from the sky to reveal glorious sun.

The ultimate learning doesn't come from reading, researching etc. That will help but in order for it to be part of you, you need to gain through experience. It's like reading about fishing or swimming won't teach you the real difficulties etc which may arise through the action.

As for your wallpaper metaphore....I'd rather use a steamer than damage my nails. It comes off clearner and quicker.

If you keep on saying "it takes time to..." then that is your belief so inevitably it will.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #24
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
No? I won't spoil your lesson.

Truth will emerge from the background. It's a bit like dark cloud clearing from the sky to reveal glorious sun.

The ultimate learning doesn't come from reading, researching etc. That will help but in order for it to be part of you, you need to gain through experience. It's like reading about fishing or swimming won't teach you the real difficulties etc which may arise through the action.

As for your wallpaper metaphore....I'd rather use a steamer than damage my nails. It comes off clearner and quicker.

If you keep on saying "it takes time to..." then that is your belief so inevitably it will.
Touche!

I get it.

I will say in my own defense that I have learned most everything through experience. And I have had many experiences. The reading etc. was also a part of it though.

I can do lessons--but I am also interested in bypassing lessons if it gives the same outcome. Also, your technique and your description of how the truth seems to automatically reveal itself is hugely fascinating to me.

Please reveal the shower method--I am sure we can all benefit from it.

I do appreciate your comments as they make me consider perhaps I am deluding myself and I really am programmed!
Old 05-07-2017, 06:57 PM   #25
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Touche!

I get it.

I will say in my own defense that I have learned most everything through experience. And I have had many experiences. The reading etc. was also a part of it though.

I can do lessons--but I am also interested in bypassing lessons if it gives the same outcome. Also, your technique and your description of how the truth seems to automatically reveal itself is hugely fascinating to me.

Please reveal the shower method--I am sure we can all benefit from it.

I do appreciate your comments as they make me consider perhaps I am deluding myself and I really am programmed!
Don't bash yourself. I wasn't the one who said you are deluded. Who told you that you are deluded? (<-also a programming. )

As for truth revealing to me.... I did not learn it via book at all. I found it purely through my experience and observation....like spirit communication too.
To me, it is very clear. When you clear smogs (that hinders your vision) from your room, of course you can see the room. Nothing to replace with since it was there in the first place.

As for cleansing.... I am a tough teacher and I'll send you away to find out for yourself. All of my teacher didn't tell me either...bastards. It is out there. Otherwise, I shall have to form a DIF secret society to share information.
This way, only deserving will find and utilise the information. You'll find it molly, you will.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:56 AM   #26
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiaParte View Post
Hi everyone. Back here. I do not trust politicians, I lived among them. I do not trust religious figures, I lived among them. I read my first book on UFOs 35 years ago and it costed me the friends of that time, and my first book on conspiracies, “The Ustica case” right after. I saw my first terroristic attack in my hometown that I was a kid around 12, 15 minuts after the bomb exploded killing instantly more than 100 people, women, kids, families. The busses were carrying the injured to the hospital. I still remember the smell. I served in the Navy and not as simple sailor. I saw with my own eyes objects in the sky.
Exactly Elshaper, filters. The first one we have to remove is the one that hide ourselves from ourselves. Like building a house, you start from the foundation. We talk about “enlightenment” and “awakening” like talking about football. Seriously? Before that we should talk about maturity, respect, tolerance, honesty, sincerity, etc. How many David Icke are there among us? None.
Have you, all of you, ever tried to talk openly and honestly to so called “normal” people, the same ones that call you friend, about what we talk about on this forum? I did. Response? Isolation describing you as a “wirdo”. Our “society” has found all sort of psychological excuses for our behaviour and we take them as true because it’s easier instead of facing the hypocrisy and falsity that surround us and within. No need of proof for that or we shouldn’t have to call us all by nicknames. The sad thing is that in this way, without putting ourselves out there with courage and intellectual honesty, we cannot be of help for anybody. As correctly Polyhedron. said, the problem is that nobody does anything. Enlightenment comes from deep introspection with full awareness of what you may see, like David said, from inside out. No fear. I don’t think that something “divine” one day will decide to switch on our intellect, nor that created us. With all due respect for who believes, the five years in a Salesian institution and a priest in the family, can you imagine, the “Divine Perfection” capable of creating the magnificence of the Universe has then created us? With all our defects? The Church can try as much as it wants to make it pass as “liberum arbitrium”, I cannot drink it. I know what you are talking about, Raburgeson, but I read between the rows that you are waiting for, and I understand, there is not a lot that we can do, as single person. I lost my parents because of cancer, several years after an investigation revealed that 80% of the charity revenue had been invested in buildings and jet planes. Everything was put to silence. What you can read between my rows is frustration due to the facts that, thinking about my daughter that is nine, the limited economic position, and being a self-employee/er, the “system” and “short-minded” people keep me chained and stop me from going out there and spread the message, last, hiding behind a nickname. I am not attacking anyone and, at the same way, not defending from anyone. My mind is fully open to any criticism or suggestion. Offences included.
For answering your question, Daisy101, any object can do. I have been trained for other reasons and self-trained my mind in going always beyond the simple aspect of things. From this I divided people in short and long minded.
For example, you go out for shopping and you buy a nice t-shirt. Do you read the “made in…” label?
100% cotton. Do you ask yourself where the cotton comes from? Who harvest it? I still have t-shirts from the Navy, 20 years old. Still use them, still white. Have you ever asked yourself why yours after 20 washes, if lucky, should be thrown away? Worst case scenario, you will have to buy another one, it’s affordable. If you can answer the above questions, then you know why the “system” keeps, with corruption at very high levels, certain countries in extreme poverty for the products, other countries with very poor if not absent rights for workers, (if made in Bangladesh, as example, very likely sawn by a kid of my daughter age) and that our economy is not based anymore on the demand but on the offer and we, like slaves, feed it, buying. At the same way if I look at a flower, I see the roots.
Love you all, guys.
Sorry I meant what object? because it's a bit of matter that is referenced as an object so it doesn't really exist as an object other than in our minds.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 04:59 PM   #27
TertiaParte

Hi everybody. No worries, no need of saying “sorry”, Daisy101, don’t know why but I have had the feeling you were going down that way:-). I know the thing. Our physics teacher at school taught us about emptiness of the atoms and frequencies of “existence” (80’s). Fascinating argument and, I think, deeply true. I have read the posts of you all. Bear in mind, I am just expressing my opinion. There is not a recipe for enlightenment. We are all part of the same existence, consciousness, if you prefer, but, like pieces in a jigsaw, unique in our form. Shaped and contaminated by our own perception of reality, for simplicity, experience. What make us a single entity is the goal we try to achieve. Anyone of us must find within the way. What’s working for me, not necessarily for you, and what I am trying to teach to my daughter is to apply the basic rule of strategy at war: For defeating your enemy you must know him first. When I was a kid, I used to react to the TV like “normal” people do. Gogglebox style. In that way, you take what you are looking at as “real” triggering in yourself emotions and feelings. In that moment, you become vulnerable and fragile. In that moment, the “programming” starts. Is not switching off the telly that you save yourself. It is not logging out from your connection either. In that way, you reduce your perception of the surrounding and the enemy is free to plan its movements thank your unawareness. You do the opposite. Open all the doors of the mind, widens your perception, let the enemy in but, like the Russian did with the Germanic advance, do not leave fertile terrain behind. We went in 80 years from a couple of state news channels on the radio, to millions of ways to collect information. Be aware, it’s part of the plan. You are free to choose. Confusion. Here your awareness comes to play. We say that the “Devil” is in the details. True, right? And we start to look for it in the details, obviously. The “Devil” wins. Because, while we are searching for it in the details, he is laughing at us right behind into the big picture. Never take anything for true, hear everything but listen your instinct. Rise yourself and look at everything from above in its complex. In politics, war, economy and media everything happens for a reason. If someone lose from one side, it’s because someone else gain from another. I have learnt to look at things in analytic way, in their concept and what sort of message they may try to send through. Everything is on the telly is business. Online is the same. If you search enough you can find everything and the opposite of the same. And they always try to push you towards what you are interested on through “suggestions”. You fill your ego and stop bothering. Just like giving the candy to an annoying kid. By guys

Last edited by TertiaParte; 06-07-2017 at 05:30 PM. Reason: smile orror conversion
TertiaParte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:05 PM   #28
awake1

I think that as you wake up from one reality you are given Another realty to believe in .everything is wrapped up in believes .The rabbit hole is much deeper then many of you realise
awake1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:11 PM   #29
reverendjim
Inactive

when people believe things they are not "awake" even though they believe they are. when they know, thats different. the problem with belief is, people think they know. the problem with knowing is you dont know everything. and never will.

awake? a new age expression.

as els said...observation. best thing ever. lol, and we are bound to come to different conclusaions sometimes. one man's truth and all that.

Last edited by reverendjim; 06-07-2017 at 09:13 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:11 PM   #30
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
I think that as you wake up from one reality you are given Another realty to believe in .everything is wrapped up in believes .The rabbit hole is much deeper then many of you realise
That's right. Abandoning the given mainstream narrative only to adopt a given alternative narrative is a bit daft, but there are just as many "authorities" in the alternative to stop you questioning that narrative. Same old same old.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #31
TertiaParte

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiaParte View Post
Ideology is a form of faith meant to gather people in a group like a prison without bars. As the same as religion, politics and any other form of "faith" meant to divide and conquer. The clever strength is the capability to change his mind. Only our experience and thousands of years history can bring us unity and intellectual power for looking hopefully to the future.
" I don't believe, I gather. I don't agree, I understand. I don't trust, I risk. I don't hate, I transcend. " Myself :-)

It is a long way to walk on. The important is to keep your mind wide open and ready to change your idea based on the revelations you receive along such road. Never get stuck in
preconceptions
Old 07-07-2017, 09:30 AM   #32
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Problem is a lot of folks wrap it all up in ideology. Ideology is the enemy of truth. They don't just do other folk a disservice but themselves also, as they are restricting themselves to a narrow bandwidth.
Do you think Icke uses ideology?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:32 AM   #33
fudgetusk

I think I am awakening. I know much more than I did about reality than I did thirty years ago. The op doesn't define the process of awakening.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:09 AM   #34
TertiaParte

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong in adopting an "ideology" if meant as "set of principles". As long as said principles refer to absolute values and not to relative values we adopt temporarily for our own interest and advantage. Unfortunately we tend to ignore absolute values because they can turn against ourselves....
Old 07-07-2017, 01:31 PM   #35
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by awake1 View Post
I agree that beliefs have a great deal of authority over individuals. But I don't understand your sentence: "as you wake up from one reality you are given another reality to believe in." Who is giving the new reality? What is the process for this giving? Are you saying the new belief system is imposed rather than individually selected?

I always pictured going down the rabbit hole as a way of exploding belief systems.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:33 PM   #36
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Do you think Icke uses ideology?
I'd say he has an ideology. You can't ask people to stop voting without it being ideological. It could be construed as an anti-ideology ideology I guess.

Considering how some people are unable to control themselves perhaps humanity is not yet ready for full autonomy. As such it would be ideological to suggest that they are.

As soon as you say anything you are dealing with matrix stuff. The truth is in the silent spaces between the words. But I already know that. Lol.

Last edited by white light; 07-07-2017 at 02:13 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 03:51 PM   #37
TertiaParte

Hi Mollymag4 and White Light. ...I will forget the shouting of my enemies but I will remember the silence of my friend... something like that, with all due respect for the author.
I cannot know what exactly Awake1 meant, but I see in it a process with circular development rather than a vertical growth. A bit like a dog that chase his own tail. Thoughts close in their selves, attached to parameters that our society is giving us as true. That is why we need for braking the circle to refer to absolute values. Even if those values can be challenging ourselves. I like the similitude with the rabbit hole even if I prefer to think I am climbing out from it. If you accept to be given an alternative reality from the one you can see “doing what is right”, then you have lost the battle from the beginning. Absolute values have had the power of moving millions of people to give up their own lives for the “cause” for thousands of years. We need to search for this power that had been lost in the false wellbeing of today again. If you adopt an ideology based on universal set of principle, the same ideology become so immense that cease to exist and we, then become consciousness.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:00 PM   #38
Ysanne

Can someone please explain to me what exactly they mean by awakening?

I'm all for questioning what we are fed in the media and the lies told to us by the government and religious leaders. I think many people are aware that there is always a 'spin' on what they are told.

What I don't understand is what we are supposed to do about it. David puts forward lots of theories but I haven't seen any solutions. I know it's not his place to suggest to everyone what they should do but what's the point of waking up and not having a clue what to do about it?
Ysanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2017, 09:48 PM   #39
TertiaParte

Default What is awakening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysanne View Post
Can someone please explain to me what exactly they mean by awakening?

I'm all for questioning what we are fed in the media and the lies told to us by the government and religious leaders. I think many people are aware that there is always a 'spin' on what they are told.

What I don't understand is what we are supposed to do about it. David puts forward lots of theories but I haven't seen any solutions. I know it's not his place to suggest to everyone what they should do but what's the point of waking up and not having a clue what to do about it?
Hi Ysanne. In my opinion “Awakening” is a constant, progressive and almost infinite process of “Awareness”. Day by day with observation and thinking (we like to call it “meditation”, it’s exotic) you realize and recognize who you really are. The lightness and darkness within you by recognizing the lightness and darkness, the right and wrong, around you. The opposite at the same time. I said “almost infinite” because the awakening (awake-n-ing) stops when you reach the “Consciousness”, the superior “enlightenment”, Dalai Lama style, with all due respect. This is the goal. I started my walk ages ago and still the light at the end of the tunnel keeps moving away. I lost a lot on the way, from money, to family and career. A lot of bitter things to swallow along the way. I am trying to start a good and serious dialogue about it in the thread “consciousness directly proportioned to simplicity” under “Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality”. You are rising a very good point. What is the point in being “awake” especially if around you everybody is asleep? It is like waking up in the middle of the night and have a walk outside when the whole village, town or city is asleep. If you look around you will see a lot of “running after your own tail” but, no surprise, it is part of the so called “programming”, we do it without even realizing because, for partially answering your second question, we are unconsciously scared to think about a solution. I have in my mind pictured often hundreds of “what if”. No violence, no “revolutionaries” thoughts. The problem is that if you start on your own, you would end homeless and nicknamed “Crazy Horse of the tribe of the Fools”. Always with the well-deserved and due respect for the Natives of America. David has proposed with his “NO, NO, NO” very civil ideas but we have to do it together. So, always in my opinion, the first step is “to gather” our ideas, but seriously. Not in search of “likes” like the (anti)social media taught us. If you wish, reply on the thread I mentioned before. Or feel free to browse around. No offence will be taken. I am just trying to leave my next generation a better World. Have a good night and “see” you around.
Old 15-07-2017, 09:25 AM   #40
decode reality
Inactive

If we're talking Britain, when you consider the terror attacks that recently took place, and how the general election panned out, any impact or influence from "awakened" alt-media on these and other current events is negligible or completely non-existent. Sorry but that's just how I see it.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote