Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 03-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #1
TertiaParte

Question Are we really wakening up?

Hi everybody. I am a new entry and I would like to give what I can sharing my thoughts in this forum.
First, I apologies in advance for my English, still working on it. At the same time, I would like to apologise to who may feel offended by what I may or will say. There is not from me any intention of doing so. Sometimes we need to slam our face on a wall to wake us up. I am a recent follower of David work and effort but I am trying to catch up through youtube videos and facebook posts. Unfortunately, just like you, I am enslaved in my day to day life with little spare time to dedicate.
I have read some of posts from several authors and I would like with you to open a discussion about our, supposed, “awakening”. Are we really waking up? Is this awakening a stable commitment or a thing of the moment facebook-style? I admire the effort and respect the courage David is putting out there trying to send the message. Are we intellectually ready to receive it? If we think that a miracle is going to happen, in my opinion, we are getting it wrong. David is fairly presenting us the very big picture where massive economic powers and political plots play a chess game with our lives. I am firmly convinced that slavery has never ceased, just evolved in a much more devious and psychological form. That is, in my opinion, the “matrix” we need to understand and see first, if we want to take the next step where we finally, clearly understand what David is talking about. For the time being, I have the feeling that for most of us is just like a matter of “faith” rather than “see”, “understand”, “make it real”. For using David’s words, we are not decoding yet the matrix and probably we never will on this same path. I have fitted and work on various communications system from CB to GPS and everything in between. I have learnt that the transmitter is important, but the receiver cannot be less. David’s transmitter is a powerful wideband antenna. Unfortunately, we are still very poor receivers. Some of us, with a bit of effort, can go beyond to what they see. The most don’t. There are, in my opinion, two categories of people: The first one, as I like to call it, is the “short mind-ed” and the second one, “long mind-ed”. You that are reading this, be aware, I am not judging, just gathering. Try yourself and your “friends” with a little experiment. Grab the first closest object and ask what you or your friend can see. If we really want to be part of the “awakening”, we must train our minds to see beyond. No need of paranormal or psychic powers. Our worst obstacle is ignorance. The most dangerous enemy, selfishness.
TertiaParte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:31 AM   #2
white light

Problem is a lot of folks wrap it all up in ideology. Ideology is the enemy of truth. They don't just do other folk a disservice but themselves also, as they are restricting themselves to a narrow bandwidth.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 11:46 AM   #3
TertiaParte

Ideology is a form of faith meant to gather people in a group like a prison without bars. As the same as religion, politics and any other form of "faith" meant to divide and conquer. The clever strength is the capability to change his mind. Only our experience and thousands of years history can bring us unity and intellectual power for looking hopefully to the future.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:57 AM   #4
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiaParte View Post
Ideology is a form of faith meant to gather people in a group like a prison without bars. As the same as religion, politics and any other form of "faith" meant to divide and conquer. The clever strength is the capability to change his mind. Only our experience and thousands of years history can bring us unity and intellectual power for looking hopefully to the future.
Pretty much, although my own views on history may differ.

Forgot to say welcome to the forum.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 12:46 PM   #5
TertiaParte

No worries, thanks. Differences is what make us unique. Intellect and respect what keep us together despite such differences. I use history as tool for understanding what our "elite" would be capable of comparing what the elite of the past did with us considering political and economic tool available at the time. Source of information. Different names, same products. See you around
Old 03-07-2017, 01:41 PM   #6
sylias

You cannot miss enlightenment. I have evolved greatly since my first major awakening on earth in summer 2009.
sylias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:30 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

I'd say that the awakening to the reality that the top 0.01% are controlling the worlds wealth and the lions share of the big corporations has been derailed by the 0.01% who have very cunningly launched a pysops called 'identity politics' to divide and rule the population

So now instead of the conflict being the 99% against the 1% the workers are all hating on each other on the basis of race, gender, sexual preference etc

so people may have grown wise to some aspects of what is going on but they have been steered towards new pitfalls instead which they have willingly walked themselves into

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 03-07-2017 at 04:32 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:50 PM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618

Well let me put it this way: more people now are awakening to the true nature of reality than ever before.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:39 PM   #9
TertiaParte

Hi iamawaveofthesea. You, I and all the people on this forum agree with what you are saying, but that doesn’t mean to me awakening. It sounds more like awareness. This is the problem. We are aware of the injustice that surround us, but on our own, we cannot react. What should we do with those who cannot see the relentless and vicious work of the system in the simple things of our day by day life such as some advertisements, actuality shows, or information? What should we do with those who go for shopping unaware that the shelves are built and set for them to buy even what they don’t need while the little shops on the corner shut down and families lose their income? Have you ever seen the advert for the clean water charity in Africa where a kid drinks dirty water from a puddle while the voice says he has no choice? They ask you to pay for drilling dwells and fit pumps and taps. They don’t ask you to pay for somebody to go and teach them how to treat the water and why. They know the fire. They have cotton and sand. I could and I will bring you some more examples. The bombardment of mainstream media on big international politics is, in my opinion, meant to divert our attention from who is digging under our feet. One of the Dragons in dragon’s den one evening let himself go to something like “a good idea is not always a good business”. I took note of it and the last time I checked. that episode is not available for download or online view. If I find the note, I can tell you date, episode number and time. It was about a converter from analogic to fibre optic for instruments and microphones. How many people do you think have noticed those words and the look of “surprise” on the colleague’s faces? The “war of the poor” you mentioned in your reply is, in my opinion, the result of a frustration that discharge itself. Our consciousness knows and feel the “wrong” and the weight of a vicious enslavement. It’s just the unawareness of the many that converts it in hate and division. I am starting to get tired and struggle to get my thoughts out. Especially in a language that is not mine.
I would like to tell more and give more examples on support of my theory and I will, promised. I just would like more time to dedicate. It’s been nice to be listened and sorry again for my English.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:37 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

What it means to wake up?

When you wake up, it means you have destroyed one of many mind control programming i.e. filtres that has been planted in you since birth or carried via DNA and you'll see the world as it supposed to be. The more you destroy these filtres, you are one more step closer to knowing the world and truth of the Universe. You go on destroying filtre after filtre and magic starts to happen in your life because you are in the flow rather than blocked by the filtre. For example, you will start to receive what you need, not necessarily what you want but that's still great. I went to buy a vase because I needed one and I find the coins in exact amount I paid for. I also bought another stuff online (approx £30) and even I haven't requested it I got a full refund. You find your Godness within you and start to mold the life how you want it. I can go on giving you more example but I don't want to appear big headed so I'll stop here.

If you want to know how you do it?
Cleanse yourself from all the crap people have thrown at you. You get this when you go for shopping or work, commuting etc which range from jealousy to anger etc. As you cleanse yourself, you get lighter and your channel is clearer. Of course, it's like brushing your teeth or having a wash, you need to do this on a regular basis.

Last edited by elshaper; 03-07-2017 at 11:41 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:05 PM   #11
raburgeson

I think the awakening is going to drive disclosure. World wide observations are making sense. As we put more and more stones into place the truth cannot be hidden any longer. They re trying, Oh in 30 years we are going to release this. If you have not heard this said about things getting released, look around. The first one you will find is medical statements. Science is being held back and they hope to hold people off and never release. Chances are countries that are not on board of the plan can find and release this stuff before the date they hope to hold us off with. This has happened in a few areas already. Cuba and South America hold several keys to curing cancer. Hemp has been exposed. A government agency admits it just makes you happy and healthy. It took a lot to get this admission. It will take a lot more to get admissions about other subjects.

Right now I am waiting for an admission from space. The government has no intention of doing this so, it will be soon, it will come from the other side. It's coming because we know. It's coming because the number of sightings and videos viewed give us complete knowledge. The prevailing thought directed in this area of people (or species) sneaking around behind the scenes is driving the program into very negative thinking towards the hidden and their agenda. Control was lost here and they will not get it back. At this moment the agenda and the species involved are considered the enemy. Meanwhile the attention has been placed upon the governments and their abductions and slavery. We are on to the negative forces among us. It is to late to hide the facts and way to late to say you are sorry. You know who this part of the message is aimed at. Don't take this part personally unless you are in the governmental position to be guilty.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #12
Daisy101

What object? It is all in my head
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:15 AM   #13
TertiaParte

Thumbs up Thanks you all for being here

Hi everyone. Back here. I do not trust politicians, I lived among them. I do not trust religious figures, I lived among them. I read my first book on UFOs 35 years ago and it costed me the friends of that time, and my first book on conspiracies, “The Ustica case” right after. I saw my first terroristic attack in my hometown that I was a kid around 12, 15 minuts after the bomb exploded killing instantly more than 100 people, women, kids, families. The busses were carrying the injured to the hospital. I still remember the smell. I served in the Navy and not as simple sailor. I saw with my own eyes objects in the sky.
Exactly Elshaper, filters. The first one we have to remove is the one that hide ourselves from ourselves. Like building a house, you start from the foundation. We talk about “enlightenment” and “awakening” like talking about football. Seriously? Before that we should talk about maturity, respect, tolerance, honesty, sincerity, etc. How many David Icke are there among us? None.
Have you, all of you, ever tried to talk openly and honestly to so called “normal” people, the same ones that call you friend, about what we talk about on this forum? I did. Response? Isolation describing you as a “wirdo”. Our “society” has found all sort of psychological excuses for our behaviour and we take them as true because it’s easier instead of facing the hypocrisy and falsity that surround us and within. No need of proof for that or we shouldn’t have to call us all by nicknames. The sad thing is that in this way, without putting ourselves out there with courage and intellectual honesty, we cannot be of help for anybody. As correctly Polyhedron. said, the problem is that nobody does anything. Enlightenment comes from deep introspection with full awareness of what you may see, like David said, from inside out. No fear. I don’t think that something “divine” one day will decide to switch on our intellect, nor that created us. With all due respect for who believes, the five years in a Salesian institution and a priest in the family, can you imagine, the “Divine Perfection” capable of creating the magnificence of the Universe has then created us? With all our defects? The Church can try as much as it wants to make it pass as “liberum arbitrium”, I cannot drink it. I know what you are talking about, Raburgeson, but I read between the rows that you are waiting for, and I understand, there is not a lot that we can do, as single person. I lost my parents because of cancer, several years after an investigation revealed that 80% of the charity revenue had been invested in buildings and jet planes. Everything was put to silence. What you can read between my rows is frustration due to the facts that, thinking about my daughter that is nine, the limited economic position, and being a self-employee/er, the “system” and “short-minded” people keep me chained and stop me from going out there and spread the message, last, hiding behind a nickname. I am not attacking anyone and, at the same way, not defending from anyone. My mind is fully open to any criticism or suggestion. Offences included.
For answering your question, Daisy101, any object can do. I have been trained for other reasons and self-trained my mind in going always beyond the simple aspect of things. From this I divided people in short and long minded.
For example, you go out for shopping and you buy a nice t-shirt. Do you read the “made in…” label?
100% cotton. Do you ask yourself where the cotton comes from? Who harvest it? I still have t-shirts from the Navy, 20 years old. Still use them, still white. Have you ever asked yourself why yours after 20 washes, if lucky, should be thrown away? Worst case scenario, you will have to buy another one, it’s affordable. If you can answer the above questions, then you know why the “system” keeps, with corruption at very high levels, certain countries in extreme poverty for the products, other countries with very poor if not absent rights for workers, (if made in Bangladesh, as example, very likely sawn by a kid of my daughter age) and that our economy is not based anymore on the demand but on the offer and we, like slaves, feed it, buying. At the same way if I look at a flower, I see the roots.
Love you all, guys.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:11 AM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

I think a lot of people ignore facts that upset them to avoid challenging their ego

That is a major barrier to approaching reality and as such they live in an alternate reality in their minds where they carry out mental acrobatics to try and make things make sense in a way that does not cause them upset

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-07-2017 at 09:11 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:37 AM   #15
fairyprincess

First of all, i believe everyone's path to awakening is different.

But i think awakening is about question reality. Some use conspiracies to entrench their view, not question them....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:48 PM   #16
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What it means to wake up?

When you wake up, it means you have destroyed one of many mind control programming i.e. filtres that has been planted in you since birth or carried via DNA and you'll see the world as it supposed to be. The more you destroy these filtres, you are one more step closer to knowing the world and truth of the Universe. You go on destroying filtre after filtre and magic starts to happen in your life because you are in the flow rather than blocked by the filtre. For example, you will start to receive what you need, not necessarily what you want but that's still great. I went to buy a vase because I needed one and I find the coins in exact amount I paid for. I also bought another stuff online (approx £30) and even I haven't requested it I got a full refund. You find your Godness within you and start to mold the life how you want it. I can go on giving you more example but I don't want to appear big headed so I'll stop here.

If you want to know how you do it?
Cleanse yourself from all the crap people have thrown at you. You get this when you go for shopping or work, commuting etc which range from jealousy to anger etc. As you cleanse yourself, you get lighter and your channel is clearer. Of course, it's like brushing your teeth or having a wash, you need to do this on a regular basis.
The single biggest thing a person can do to "get cleansed" and to take a firm step on the path to awareness--or even enlightenment--is to stop watching television. At least by not watching the tv--and I mean all tv shows--you are preventing the single biggest propaganda/controlling/programming arm of the elite etc. from continuing its hold on you.

Unfortunately, very few people will give up tv and hence very few people will "get cleansed".
mollymag4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:52 PM   #17
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I think the awakening is going to drive disclosure. World wide observations are making sense. As we put more and more stones into place the truth cannot be hidden any longer. They re trying, Oh in 30 years we are going to release this. If you have not heard this said about things getting released, look around. The first one you will find is medical statements. Science is being held back and they hope to hold people off and never release. Chances are countries that are not on board of the plan can find and release this stuff before the date they hope to hold us off with. This has happened in a few areas already. Cuba and South America hold several keys to curing cancer. Hemp has been exposed. A government agency admits it just makes you happy and healthy. It took a lot to get this admission. It will take a lot more to get admissions about other subjects.

Right now I am waiting for an admission from space. The government has no intention of doing this so, it will be soon, it will come from the other side. It's coming because we know. It's coming because the number of sightings and videos viewed give us complete knowledge. The prevailing thought directed in this area of people (or species) sneaking around behind the scenes is driving the program into very negative thinking towards the hidden and their agenda. Control was lost here and they will not get it back. At this moment the agenda and the species involved are considered the enemy. Meanwhile the attention has been placed upon the governments and their abductions and slavery. We are on to the negative forces among us. It is to late to hide the facts and way to late to say you are sorry. You know who this part of the message is aimed at. Don't take this part personally unless you are in the governmental position to be guilty.
The fact there is some disclosure about some things does not mean there is, or ever will be, full disclosure about anything, including space and ufos and aliens etc. There are still people in control who will limit our knowledge, but by giving us bits and pieces, people think they are getting all the information and therefore don't realize they will never get the whole picture--it is a psy op, in my opinion.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #18
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post
The single biggest thing a person can do to "get cleansed" and to take a firm step on the path to awareness--or even enlightenment--is to stop watching television. At least by not watching the tv--and I mean all tv shows--you are preventing the single biggest propaganda/controlling/programming arm of the elite etc. from continuing its hold on you.

Unfortunately, very few people will give up tv and hence very few people will "get cleansed".
Don't know about that , apparently TV ratings across the board are plummeting now, in favour of internet, trouble is you then get a whole new generation hard wired to You Tube for better or worse...
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymag4 View Post

"Throw away your tv" is a good suggestion but not enough. You will need to do through cleansing. Imagine an oven that is caked with years of grease because it has never been cleaned....steppe used to have one of those.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:33 PM   #20
mollymag4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
"Throw away your tv" is a good suggestion but not enough. You will need to do through cleansing. Imagine an oven that is caked with years of grease because it has never been cleaned....steppe used to have one of those.
Of course, throwing away your tv is not enough. But it is a start. Because if you still let tv into your life, you are still being controlled. It is a good first step. And having said that, I think it takes years of conscientious effort to peel away all the years of programming a person has allowed into their head and life because of tv.

Discernment with regard to the internet and youtube is also necessary as these are just as valuable tools to the elite, ptb etc. as tv is/was/and likely will always be even if at a reduced level.