Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 05-12-2014, 12:16 PM   #1
therealist
Inactive

Default Any danger?

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, obviously, and apart from wishing to introduce myself I have a question or two.

I'm here because of what I've read, watched and come to realise over the past few weeks. I live in Russia, but I'm not Russian. After all the anti-Russian news in the MSM, I started realising that most, if not all, was lies.

So, I started looking for alternative sources and what I found blew me away, but more importantly, woke me up.

I'm not a huge fan of Russian politics so I'm not here to spread pro-Russian propoganda, but I do realise now that Russia is not my enemy and I'm still stunned to find out who the real enemies are.

I feel that I've got so much to say; everything I thought was real isn't and vice versa. I'm a web designer by trade so I was thinking of starting a blog to help others realise.
What dangers are there, if any, of trying to expose the truth? I must admit that I'm surprised some people are still breathing after what's already been exposed.

I'm a family man and I don't want to bring any unwanted attention my family's way. However, I don't feel I can just sit back without trying to expose more and get the message across to more people.

Would I be in danger if I blogged about what's going on?

I'm do glad I found this website, and others.
therealist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #2
oz93666

If your planning on staying in Russia, you would probably be in the safest place.

As you've realized , predominantly, the west (politicians) are the bad guys in all this, so exposing the truth could be seen as pro Russian, the Russian authorities are trying to educate their people and the world to the truth.

Even returning to the west , with things as they are, I don't believe you would be in danger.

As you may know the NWO are itching to create a crisis so they can declare martial law in the west, when this happens I expect anyone who has posted on a forum like this to be picked up and put in a camp... but in Russia you should be safe.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 12:43 PM   #3
therealist
Inactive

Thanks oz,

I do go back to the UK 2-3 times a year on business, unfortunately. But, I definitely feel and think I'm safer in Russia, unless the bombs start falling.

I was hoping to have a meeting with Mr Putin to ask him if he'd swap my UK passport for a Russian one

As you're an expat yourself, would you not recommend anyone living in the UK/US etc. doing more to expose the reality?
Old 05-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #4
cosmic tramp

If you're worried, surprised you gave yourself away so easily with that first post which will now have been read by TPTB and have them sniffing down your Russian server
(which no doubt you can re-route ad infinitum) . Unless you're being clever-clever and you're actually in Australia or Barnsley or somewhere.

I don't know what it is you have got to expose so I can't comment. I suppose you have to take Julian Assange as a benchmark in all this. It's up to you. Good luck.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 01:02 PM   #5
therealist
Inactive

OK, so the blog might not be a good idea.

I've been hesitating about it for a week or so now. So, what's the best thing to do? Keep my head down and stay out of harm's way?

What do most people on the forum do? Keep their heads down, or spread the word?

I'm not being sarcastic, just curious
Old 05-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #6
therealist
Inactive

I also meant to add that I don't have anything to expose other than what's already out there. I just think that more people should know.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:12 PM   #7
ex sheep

I think most of us have had these thoughts about exposing the truth, I know myself I was worried at one time and was a bit paranoid.
Now I say fuck it, it needs exposing and I have duty to do what I can.
But the only person who can decide what to do is you

A big welcome to the forum and thanks for your post
Old 06-12-2014, 04:05 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealist View Post
....As you're an expat yourself, would you not recommend anyone living in the UK/US etc. doing more to expose the reality?...
I would probably have left anyway, as I prefer a warmer climate, but the possibility of difficulties in the UK helped me decide.

As for starting a blog, if in English, that sector is probably well catered for already, if you can speak and write Russian , or know someone who can translate what you can learn from English sites, and put it on a Russian blog, you could serve a valuable purpose.

IMO the best source for a reliable interpretation of unfolding world events is Alex Jones's daily web cast. Reportedly the Russian government are listeners, and he gets many invitations to appear on Russian TV, but declines.

The NWO are definitely out to get Russia and have crashed the oil price , in an effort to bankrupt the Russian economy, weather they'll be a hot war , is hard to tell, I think they would prefer to kill us with a plague , like ebola , and leave the buildings intact.....exciting times!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #9
therealist
Inactive

Thanks to ex sheep for the warm welcome! I'm inclined to agree with the fuck it attitude, but I also think that oz93666 has a point about the amount of info in English already out there.

I might go the with the Russian option though. There are still some Russians who think that the only free country in the world is the U.S. and they'd like to live to there, but with recent events most Russians I know know what the west is really up to.

Like you oz, I left the UK a long time ago (1988) and never looked back. I originally went in search of the warmer weather, but fancied a year in Russia and I've been here more than 6 years now. But I was always very patriotic about the UK until my eyes opened wide after realising what really happened in the Ukraine.
Old 25-12-2014, 05:45 AM   #10
space man

As long as you stick to politics and anything else left-brained you should be fine, unless you're exposing pedophiles.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:06 AM   #11
fishonwheels

What's going on that needs to be kept hush hush?
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:55 AM   #12
jaybird88
Inactive

im sure you would be safer in russia than the us
jaybird88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:36 AM   #13
alf hearted
Banned

I'm pro all Russian people who don't believe their govt is the only one that is no longer corrupt to the core.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote