Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 11-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
mycharona
Banned

Default "That Nutter Icke" in San Francisco! Oct. 23 Talk

I joined this site a month ago, and was pleasantly surprised to learn that David Icke was giving a presentation in California which I could actually attend!

To my dismay, I almost missed it since I was actually debating whether to see a sports event (on TV for goodness' sakes) the same day. I'm glad I attended the talk instead.

For those who are curious, I can wholeheartedly recommend seeing David Icke in person. It adds another level of understanding, plus you can network with thousands of like minded, spiritual political folk in person.

As a preview, I'm posting a review of his talk here. I'm also blogging on http://fourthdimensionandbeyond.wordpress.com/

Cheers!
mycharona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
mycharona
Banned

David Icke In San Francisco Oct. 23: “The Lion Sleeps No More”

I had the distinct pleasure of attending David Icke’s talk in the bay area on the weekend of the 23rd. I can think of so many superlatives it would take me hours to write them all down.

For those of you who could not join us, or who are considering attending, I’ve jotted down some notes as a summary of David Icke’s talk.

I would love to get your feedback, especially if you attended in San Rafael or have attended another of David’s talks. So without further ado…

David Icke in San Rafael, October 23rd

Part One: The Limits of Five Sense Reality

In the first segment (an amazing talk in and of itself which lasted for nearly 2.5 hours), David talks about the limits of five sense reality.

1. we do not perceive “reality”; reality is simply at base a series of very minute, largely invisible waveforms of energy which are surrounded by 99.999999% empty space.

It is our brains which translate a small sliver of these waveforms into colors, sounds, shapes, taste and “solid” physical objects.

2. in other words, our “reality” is in our brains; a computer which generates a “virtual reality” which is a combination of actual sense perception, as it is shaped by the agenda of the elites, and filtered and processed by what David refers to as the “r complex” which assesses this reality through a prisoner’s mentality of fear and daily survival.

3. the global “elites” constantly bombard us with images and stimuli which activate the “fight or flight” mechanism of the r complex (images and sounds and thoughts which evoke fear, anger or sexual lust), and which short-circuit the ability of the cerebral cortex to subject this information to a more rational, sober analysis.

4. Add to that, the constant, incessant images and words which are subliminal and offer a confusing doublespeak, and you get a severely frightened, confused individual, far too often.

5. One constant that David notes is that all of us, who begin as whole human beings, open, creative, explorers; are constantly led into a narrow “left brained” funnel.

Any diversion into creativity, questions, alternatives, is punished with negative reinforcement.

As a result, the vast majority come to think logically, linearly, analytically.

Our intuitive, holistic, and emotional/loving right brain is de-emphasized.

The left brain is useful, but when the balance is lost, we become a diminished version of ourselves.

6. Humans have already been genetically manipulated into having a reduced level of 5 sense experience.

This genetic reduction is overlapped by social programming which reduces our range of experience further, which is further overlapped by systematic environmental manipulation (stone henge, the pyramids, the blocking of information due to analog TV) reduces us to a narrow sliver of experience.

The “golden age” has been replaced by a “time of great mourning” as referenced in the film “Avatar.”

Part Two: The Moon Matrix

1. much of David’s analysis centers on the highly improbable, close to impossible mathemetical symmetries between the earth, moon, and sun; the physical anomalies of the moon (unaccountably large, yet inexpicably light), and very obvious, ham-handed attempts to photoshop and blot out what may very well be indisputable signs of intelligent intervention on the moon’s surface.

David quotes from a large list of scientists, including geophysicists, mathemeticians and nasa employees, all of whom agree that from a strictly physical perspective, the best explanation for the moon is that “it does not exist.”

2. quite reasonably, based upon the data and evidence he presents, Icke suspects that the moon is either a hollowed out planetoid or a completely artificial construct.

3. As such, he he believes that the manipulation of the moon may be responsible for cataclysmic changes on the earth’s surface for one, or far more nefarious and from a “mind controlled” perspective, unimaginable degree of thought hijacking on the planet’s surface.

David also quotes Credo Mutwa who told him that there was an era in human history prior to the “arrival” of the moon.

Part Three: Back Down To Earth

Here, David returns to a discussion of the globalist’s agenda; there is a lot of familiar terrain covered here, but David does spend a fair bit of time discussing and obviously criticizing Rothschild Zionism.

Zionism is not a movement to promote and protect the interests of Jews, it is a secret society created by the Rothschild bloodline designed to help institute a system of global domination, just like all of the other NWO secret societies.

The charges of racism are “bollocks”; it has not held water, has fallen into disrepute, but demonstrates how convenient flying the zionist flag really is: any criticism of zionism automatically generates a semi-plausible charge of anti-semitism.

David notes that many jews, especially jews opposed to the brutal genocidal treatment of the palestinians, are opposed to zionism. In fact, only the extremists among jews have anything to do with palestinian subordination; unfortunately, those extremists are in power, while the silent majority of jews who oppose such policies are rarely if ever interviewed in a zionist controlled (not jewish controlled) media.

2. David pokes fun at himself, mentioning all the ridicule he’s endured as a result of his reptilian talk over the years.

Nonetheless, he arrays a very long list of slides showing art, statues, hieroglyphics and stories which all point to the existence of human/reptilian hybrids who at earlier times occasionally revealed their true selves.

Such an option is no longer present for them, as they account for a very tiny minority, in an era in which the human population is 6+ billion and able to inform themselves and one another in a split second.

Regardless of one’s personal opinion, we are left to examine and somehow account for a very large body of data which points precisely to David’s conclusion: humans universally have worshiped the “dragon.” Why?

This, along with other “coincidences” are difficult to explain otherwise.

Again, David returns to the metaphors of the matrix and avatar. In avatar, a greedy minority of humans create a genetic hybrid in order to infiltrate the native population (blue people represent humans), and wreak havoc on the planet, waging war, mining for minerals, polluting the planet, implementing the “totalitarian tiptoe,” and so on.

Human are treated by “elites” (only from their own perspective) in much the same way that humans treat cattle: no empathy for our food source (perhaps we should treat our food source more humanely, or let them free altogether?)

Part IV: The Future = Now

I was really looking forward to this part. David’s discussion of “what to do” i.e., theory into practice, is a part of his talk which is a bit more nebulous than his earlier sociological, historical and philosophical discussion in parts 1-III.

However, there are some simple yet important principles to walk away with:

1. do what your heart desires, as long as it does not interfere with the activities of others

2. one justice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.

To put it simply, be an artist and do what’s right.

3. Finally, let go of your fear and open your heart. This does not mean that everything will be sudden bliss; it means that life will teach you lessons and the barriers to who you truly are (infinite love; all that is, was, or ever will be) will gradually begin to lift.

4. Do not fight: organize in numbers, and oppose injustice in a peaceful fashion. When you hate, you become one of them, you feed them.

5. Military service promotes injustice.

6. Internet follies:

Oh, I did want to add that David occasionally checks in on the boards, and is sometimes slightly exasperated by the divisions and petty bickering among those are already at least partially “awake.”

You’ve got “poster1″ boasting about how “famous” he is worldwide (on the forums) putting down “poster2″ and calling him an “idiot,” with poster2 then calling poster1 an “idiot” in return, and so on.

These types of sniping, petty arguments are unproductive.

If people held themselves to the same standards online in communicating with one another as they would face to face, the entire process would be far more productive.

Nonetheless, David Icke believes that the movement for human liberation is now surging forward, and that the internet is absolutely critical as a vanguard in what is increasingly an irresistible movement.

Rise up my friends! The Lion sleeps no more!
Old 12-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
chris_morganti

Quote:
1. much of David’s analysis centers on the highly improbable, close to impossible mathemetical symmetries between the earth, moon, and sun;
I think the reason for that is because the Earth, the Sun and the Moon are of Intelligent Design. Not something that just randomly happened.
chris_morganti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #4
mycharona
Banned

Interesting: where can I read up further?
Old 12-11-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycharona View Post
Interesting: where can I read up further?
These book's make good companion piece's to Ickes "Human race get off your knees":

Last edited by pound; 12-11-2010 at 10:43 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #6
mycharona
Banned

Sure, got Who Built, will check out the other one. Thanks.

Any research on intelligent design of the sun, or is that more speculative?
Old 12-11-2010, 10:48 PM   #7
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycharona View Post

Any research on intelligent design of the sun, or is that more speculative?
Hmm, nothing that I know of. That would be an interesting subject to delve into though.